Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Delirious ❯ Reiunoun ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DELIRIOUS

CHAPTER ONE...

REIUNOUN

"The Makai Tournament is being held. we got an invite to go. its your choice." yusuke told his team.

(AN: DON'T GET THIS CONFUSED WITH THE DARK TOURNAMENT...ITS DIFFERENT)

just recently, koenma has gotten an ananyumous telegram invitation to the 2nd annual dark tournament.

yusuke has met up with his team after about 9 months without seeing eachother.

"i'm up for it. after all, i've trained for a while now, and my strength has increased tremendously." hiei said in a low voice, following after a half smile.

"i guess i'll participate too. i'm interested in seeing how strong you've all become." kurama said, taking a sip of his water.
"well not me. i've had enough of this fighting!" kuwabara said obnoxiously

"yes, well seeing how you've lost practically all your fights that last tournament, i would have had enough too!" hiei joked.

"shut it, shorty," kuwabara shouted. "uh...i mean...jeeze shorty you got pretty tall over these months..." kuwabara corrected

hiei smirked. yes indeed, he has gotten much taller.

"are you sure kuwabara? oh well. i guess yukina will be cheering hiei this year..." yusuke retorted, using reverse psychology

"yukina? alright then! i'm in!" kuwabara suddenly changed his mind.

hiei rolled his eyes in disgust.

"alright. team urameshi is back! i'll go tell botan" yusuke said, standing up

he walked outside

"BOTAN! HELLO? ARE YOU THERE?" he shouted out into the blank sky

all of a sudden botan swooped down on her ore.

"yusuke! long time no see!" botan cheerfully greeted

"yea. same here. tell koenma that we're all participating in the dark tournament." he notified

"alright. i'll see you soon!!" she said her goodbyes and left off.

* * *

3 more months later, the team has done extra training and have gotten stronger.

before they knew it, they were entering their hotel.

"extraordinary hotel...its grand!" kurama exclaimed, exploring the hotel with his eyes.

"its certainly better than the last one..." hiei said.

the blood red carpet covered all visible areas of the floor, a lounge area with a flat big screen tv, and next to the lounge area was a small cafe with many tables.

"yusuke. you know you should at least warn me when you're about to leave for another tournament." a voice said from behind.

"oh uh..hey keiko!" yusuke said nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"howd you get here?" kuwabara asked

"botan led the way...and besides, a friend of mine owns this hotel..but kuwabara, i know your real question. YES, your sister and yukina are both here." keiko said

"well anyway, whos your friend?" yusuke asked

"bura breifs. shes here somewhere.." keiko answered, looking around for her friend

"looking for me?" a bright voice asked from behind

"bura! hey! how have you been?" keiko greeted

"i'm good. so what brings you here?" bura answered

"makai tournament..again." keiko responded, rolling her eyes.

"well, i'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine..." bura said.
"where is she?" keiko looked around again.

"hold on...PAN!!!!!" bura yelled out.

for some reason, hiei's eyes shot open, and gave a small smirk.

"hiei? whats wrong?" yusuke curiously questioned him.

he smirked even more as he used his youkai speed to disappear.

just then, a woman with long, black hair with large curls at the ends flowed in the air as she approached brua's side.

"everyone, this is pan." bura introduced

pan all of a sudden shreiked as she felt a hand smack her behind.

"hey pan!" hiei greeted, he was behind pan, smirking.

pan turned around in fury

"JAGANSHI HIEI!!! YOUR STILL AS PERVERTED AS EVER!!! HENTAI!! YOU HORNY BASTARD!!" pan yelled, her face turning red.

she shouted as she threw a punch at him. hiei caught it with his right hand.

"weakling" he insulted

"kisama" she shot back.

"pan!!" yukina greeted, hugging her from behind.

she let go of her punch and her mood changed suddenly. she smiled down at the youngster. she smiled and hugged her back.

"hello yukina! i havent seen you in sucha long time!"

"can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?" yusuke impatiently yelled.

"heh, i know this woman. ever since we were little we knew eachother." hiei explained

"unfortunately." pan mumbled. "we've known eachother our whole lives."

"woman, what are you doing here in the first place?" hiei growled at her.

"stupid. i live here." pan snarled.


"well uh it was nice meeting you all, but i think we'd better get to our rooms now!" kurama nervously said, trying to avoid trouble.

pan sat down in the hotel lobby as she watched bura lead them to the elevator to their room.

her eye brows were fixated upwards, and her arms were crossed. she had a scowl on her face as the elevator doors finally closed.

and when they did, the look on her face disappeared and went back to her normal face.

[ damn it that hiei ]

[ my ass still hurts...]

[ goodness he got much taller. ]

[ and hes handsome...but then again i've always thought he was handsome..] she thought

[ ugh! dont daydream about him!] she battled on with herself.

in the elevator, hiei stood there, leaning against the elevator wall.

[ heh..she still gets angry when i tease her. ]

[ but she looks as if she has matured...]

[ beautiful, thats what she is...]

hiei thought to himself.