Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "What Love Couldn't" ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I no, whatsoever own Dragon Ball GT and if I did I wouldn't be living in this place I call home! So I ask of you sweetly and nicely (might I add) not to sue me. I have no money to give and I have not a normal life to toss away. So please forgive me….

Claimers: However I do own this story and many more. If you like; then good for you. If you have a site and want to post this in there then E-mail me and let me know and I'll be glade to send you this story.

Avalon's Words of Thanks: I'm happy that you guys reviewed my last chapter. It also makes me grateful that somebody notices that I'm alive.

*Laughs out Loud*

But I also can't help but notice that one of you wants a porno scene (giggles) dear you're just too much! But as you requested… I shall and will make one up for you. How it's gonna start; I just don't know… Give me some ideas and maybe I can start with that!

Also one of you said that you didn't like the age deference or the cheating part and it's true you can't have you're cake and eat it at the same time. I don't know what exactly I just said but O.K. why people use that phrase is beyond my understanding so forget what I just said. The point is we use this to make a good story and I've seen plenty that has and like others, I have done the same. But never the less, I would like to thank you and all who read and reviewed.

Now on with the chapter…. Enjoy!

P.S: This is the lemon scene. It sounded like one of you guys wanted it in here, so here it is! Oh and by the way I've change the rating as if you guys haven't notice….

------

"What Love Couldn't"

Chapter #2 - Something Happened.

------

This couldn't possibly be happening! Here; in his room but why? Wasn't she just asking to be comforted a few hours ago? So why is she here naked? In his room never the less. As if his blue balls weren't enough; she just had to walk in here to make it worse.

"Damn!" He thought as he felt his manhood hardens even more, he had to take a pillow to cover it up.

Yup! Damn her for being so beautiful and arousing only his wants and desire and darn her for being so daring! What more can an old man want? This was a dream! Venus had just walked into his room and naked might I add?

All could go well but….

He gently grabs her by both of her wrist and pushes her away from him. He takes her towel and hands it to her. "Bra I would love it if you could wrap you're self with this and walk back to Pan's room and just sleep…" He tells her this without cracking, making his voice sound so gentle and warm.

Wow… Dreams weren't suppose to come true? And it looked like Gohan was making sure this didn't!

He looks her in the eye and asks…. "Why are you doing this?"

Bra looks down in embarrassment. Is this woman now noticing what she's doing? Sheesh, this girl really is too much! She looks back up and closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath. "I….." She starts off. "I notice how much you look like Goten and so I….." She trails off. She turns her head and looks at the floor.

Good Grief!

"So you thought you could come in here and have a little fun huh?" Gohan finishes for her. He lets go of her wrist and with a frown on his face he crosses his arms. He may look and have the blood of his father but that didn't stop him from looking like Vegeta…. Momentarily that is….

He sighs. This has been a stressful day indeed.

"Bra… I'm not Goten and if you haven't notice; I'm married and have daughter that's you're age might I add!"

Pan's not even close to being her age; so why'd he say that?

Wow Gohan! Throw that in there why don't you? Make the girl feel bad than she already is…

She gets up and goes to the door but before leaving….. "I'm sorry Gohan for bothering you." She tells him; her voice sounding sadder than ever. "I'll go…."

Gohan catches the last two part of her ending sentence and looks up. "Oh by the way Bra….. If you leave this house; I will hunt you down!"

Yikes! Is he starting to sound scary or what?

Bra looks half way over her shoulder and leaves. He listens and hears the door shut in Pan's room. Hopefully, she stays there! He shakes his head and lies down.

Gosh….. Did he just make a dream leave?

------

Bra lets the towel drop and jumps on Pan's bed with tears running down her face. She thought of how embarrass she felt when Gohan said those things to her. Can a girl help that her, so called lover's brother looks a lot like him but with a different hair style?

For a long time while lying there, she felt like a whore! "Might as well be…." She tells herself. What a dumb excuse to be depress! For about an hour; she just laid there, naked as ever and still horny as hell! What does this woman have to do to get laid and not get embarrassed at the same time?

Was that all too much to ask? To Gohan, it was.

Slowly her eye lids starts to fall. Maybe if she slept, she wouldn't feel like this in the morning.

It'll all just go away…… What ever!

Something runs up her leg and towards her thigh. She moves, not thinking it maybe a bug. It does it again and she swaps at it. Was that a hand she felt? Nah…. She must be dreaming.

She rolls over on her stomach ignoring what ever it was attacking her…… Like she gives a holy damn! This time it runs up her back. Alrighty then, that one tickled so she rolls over on her back. Her legs part…..

Is that a smile on her face? She must be dreaming!

A very nice dream might I add? All goes well until she felt a tongue on the walls of her inner self. She realizes now that she's not dreaming and the wet feeling causes her to sit up straight and see what's going on. She looks down.

Lord have mercy! Is that Gohan's head between her legs? Or is she really dreaming? Gohan's hands automatically come up and pushes her back down. He gives her fifteen minutes of pleasure in heaven then comes up.

"I should slap you!" She growls at him. He chuckles.

Like that was funny AH!

He leans closer to her and licks her bottom lips. "Why? You started it…." His hands reach and fondle her breast. They were perfect and firm. He had no idea Venus would be this beautiful and yet….. "So I decided to finish it!"

She gets up but he holds her in place. "Be still…….. Isn't this what you wanted?" His hand slowly slides across her stomach and so very close to her opening.

She quivers. "You're so unbelievable!"

He smiles as he licks her ear lobe. Before long he slips two of his fingers in and she bucks with excitement. Seeing that she wants more than just his fingers; he whispers in her ear.

"Before we get farther down the line, I want you to know something!" He takes her chin and made her look him in the eyes.

Uh oh…. He sounds serious all of a sudden.

"Anything and everything that goes on in this house and in this room; will stay! Understood?"

She shook her head in agreement. Who knew that an 18 year old girl would be sleeping with a 35 year old man? But he looks like he's 25 and still looking good!

He sits at the edge of his daughter's bed and Bra could see he was very hard. The power of younger women….. It's amazing!

He motions for her to face him and sit on his lap. Bra takes in a few airs and sighs. Here goes…….

He slides into her with ease but she stops. "Why'd you stop?" He asks as his hands move from the bed to her hips. "I….. I don't think it'll fit…" She stutters as she tells him.

Boy is she in for a surprise!

Gohan smiles and kisses her neck. "I'll make it fit!" He whispers to her. He looks at her evilly and pushes her all the way down.

Ouch!

She tightly puts her arms around his neck trying very hard not to scream but couldn't help but let out a small cry of pain escape from her lips.

Her sounds where only making Gohan want her more. And oh how that felt good! She rod him and rod him good. He puts his arms around her tightly and whispers in her ear. "I'm Cumming….."

He gets up and lays her down on the bed. He holds her face. "Keep you're eyes open!"

No sooner than he said that; he pulls out of her and creams all over her stomach. He kisses her letting his tongue slide from his mouth to hers. Sex was and is good, sex was even better when lust was involved and in their case; lust was very much involved!

------

The night is over and the day is young; Bra goes back home not saying a word to anyone and everything is back to normal at Gohan's house. 12:00 and Pan is back home.

Good thing Gohan made her bed before she got back.

Or he's gonna be answering a lot of questions!

She walks in the kitchen and greets her dad. After getting something to eat; she runs upstairs and into her room. She was doing O.K. until she smelt something funny.

Could it be….?

"What the fuck is that smell?" She thought to herself as she sniffs the air and around the room. She glances at her bed. It looked O.K. to her or at least she thought but that smell was to strong. She knows that smell anywhere!

Could it possibly be the smell of sweet sex???

She frowns and sits on her bed.

"Something happened…."

------

Avalon's words: Did I say I was gonna put a love lemon on? My bad it turned out to be a lust lemon….. Anyways I'm sorry this chapter stinks but I'll try and do better on the next. Just don't forget to tell me what you think cause with you're reviews I get more motivated and when people tells me what's on their mind that's when I know what to put on the next chapter. Once again thank you for reading!

P.S: Hey tomorrows my birthday; so I'm gonna take the day off from writing! But when I get back on get ready for the next chapter (if I don't do it finish it today)!