Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "Worlds Reborn" ❯ "Worlds Reborn Prologue" ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimers: I no whatsoever own Dragon ball, Z, and GT. I also don't even own the characters and if I did I wouldn't be living in this place I call home so I ask of you nicely and sweetly might I add; not to sue me for I don't have any money to give or a normal life to toss away.

Claimers: However I do own this story and many more and if there is any characters in here that you don't know that's not in Dragon Ball, Z, and GT then that's my character and if you would like (if you even like them) to use them for one of you're stories then you have my permission to use them. Just remember who you got them from.

A few words from Avalon: This story takes place in the GT series after all the teenagers are grown and living their own lives. Anyways I shall tell you who's all in here. You have to remember a lot of them are main characters and it's gonna involve everybody. Trunks, Marron, Goten, Bra, and Uubu are the top main characters of this story but don't forget the rest do have a part to play and that it's very important for them to be in here. They are what's gonna make this story interesting. Later on in the chapters I'm gonna tell you what role each one plays. So please read and review and tell me what you think.

======

~Worlds Reborn~

"Prologue"

======

Legend says that there where Five great powerful human like beings who lived among the stars in the universe. Four of which who watches over everything and protects it; and one that leads to Oblivion.

Ceres - Mother of the Great Northern Knights…

Rubias - Lord of the Southern Stars…

Kohaku - Lady of the Western Winds…

Judias - Master of the Eastern Powers…

As the powers of the four great beings combined; they held back the one who had the power to lead the universe to its own destruction.

Cyrus - King of Oblivion…

As the years of the stars pass, so did they; they where all reborn with flesh and blood and even though their true identity and powers where hidden from them; they will remain that way until Oblivion awakes from its long sleep.

And so our story begins….

======

A few words from Avalon: Yes I know that one was very short, you have to remember though this is a prologue and it's gonna start of like this. When you get to the first chapter; it's gonna be long… I promise you that. Anyways tell me what you think only after you read the first chapter. Have fun!