Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Lesson In Humility ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Note from gokusgirl:

Hello everyone! I want to thank all my loyal readers for hanging in there penitently for this installment! This chapter has been written/revised for months now, but believe it or not this was the first time I got around to actually posting it! I know everyone has been wondering if this story will continue, and it will! Thanks for all your concerning emails, and wonderful reviews! I do it all for you!

And an enormous thanks to my beta-readers, Ember Maxximus and Meliza Mac! You two are doing a fantastic job and I hope you'll be around to beta my next chapter!

A Lesson In Humility

Chapter Twelve

Delicate red fingertips traced over Goten's naked chest, dipping down into every muscular curve along his abdomen. His limbs felt heavy; his mind unable to command them to move as his eyes fixed upon his beautiful assailant. Her skin, milky and smooth. Her cerulean hair was hanging over her shoulders as she pressed her nude body closely to him. Goten groaned, and the vixen only chuckled at his frustration. He couldn't see her face clearly at first, but soon it was all too apparent who had once again visited him in his dreams…Bra.

Her body seemed to emit a soft glow, as if she were an ethereal goddess. Her lips, curled up into a mischievous grin, crimson and glistening with excitement. Bra leaned closer to Goten's face, her sweet, hot breath tickled against his skin.

"What did I taste like?" She whispered in a sultry tone, a finger tracing along his strong chin.

Goten's mind seemed to be on fire as she touched him. He pulled against the unknown force that kept him from grabbing her and sheathing himself deep inside her. He let out a low moan when she spoke, and gave his answer with a hoarse voice. "Strawberries."

"Hn," Bra mused, her eyes roaming over his striking features, her other hand firmly grasping his throbbing member that lie between them. Goten's hips bucked up excitedly towards her hand and she laughed, "I was about to say you tasted the same." Bra kept her oceanic blue eyes on his as she stroked him slowly, and then increased the tempo rapidly until she felt his body tremble with need.

"Bra… please," Goten pleaded, his eyes closing as she expertly manipulated him.

"Please what?" Bra replied with a snicker, raising one teal eyebrow. Goten's breath became ragged as he felt his control slip into nothingness, he orgasmed quickly, and Bra stopped her hand. He let out exhaled a displeasing hiss, his body slumping back down on the platform he was laying across.

"Why do you torture me?" Goten moaned, gritting his teeth in frustration.

"Because I like to watch you wither and moan under my touch," Bra said matter-of-factly as she began to stroke him once more, her mouth falling down to lick his chest. She trailed her tongue all the way up to Goten's neck, his chin and finally to his lips, where she greedily kissed him, and he moaned as he felt her tongue slip inside his mouth. Pulling back, she looked down at him through half-lidded eyes. "Did you like it when I bit you?"

"Oh God, yes," Goten sobbed, his head spinning with the overwhelming emotions that swelled in his chest.

"Your blood is so sweet… I could have sucked you dry," Bra said with hilarity. Her laughter stopped as she stared at him seriously. "Are you ready to mark me… to make me yours eternally?"

Like a child in a candy store, Goten's eyes lit up with exhilaration as he nodded shakily. "Oh God, yessss… let me bite you…"

Bra brought her face only centimeters from his, a feral glint shining in her eyes, their noses barely touching when she whispered, "Then hunt with me."

Goten sat up abruptly in the twin size bed, sweat pouring from his face as he fought to keep his heart from bursting out of his chest. He looked around the modest room, blinking several times as his surroundings became familiar to him once again. He ran a hand through his sweat soaked hair as he heard a soft knock at door.

"Yeah?" Goten mumbled, falling back on the bed. The door opened and Goku poked his head in, smiling brightly.

"Yo Goten," Goku said nervously as he walked in. "Can we talk son?"

"Sure Otousan," Goten yawned, looking down at himself for moment and realizing to his horror he still had a raging hard-on from his erotic dream. He quickly jumped up and sat down at the edge of the bed, leaning forward, so hoping his Dad wouldn't notice the tent he was pitching in his pants. Oblivious to what Goten was doing;, Goku sat down next to beside his youngest son, clearing his throat. There was a moment of awkward silence before he began.

"So…how are things Goten?" Goku asked, nervously fidgeting his hands in his lap.

Goten gave a small shrug. "Things are fine Otousan."

"Good." Goku replied, nodding his head approvingly. "And the painting thing is going well?"

"Uh, yeah." Goten answered, wondering what his father was driving at. "Didn't we have this conversation in the forest today?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to touch base with you… just to see if everything's going well with you in the city and all."

"I'm fine Otousan." Goten reassured his father, his coal eyes wandering to his restless hands.

"Son, I just want you to know that even though you're an adult now, you can still confide in me with… you know… man things, if you ever needed to talk."

Goten raised an eyebrow suspiciously at his father. "Man things?"

"Well you know what I mean," Goku laughed, punching him lightly in the arm. "Women. Sex, if you want to be more specific."

Goten laughed in spite of himself when he heard his father use the words 'women' and 'sex' in the same sentence. He looked over at his father once more, and noticed his nervous, but serious expression. Goten frowned. He's serious; he thought as he sat upright, all thoughts of his almost wet dream nearly dissipated.

"Anything you want to discuss?" Goku asked inquired again, his tone now deep and concerned. He leaned in closer to his son, his eyebrows knitted together as he took a deep breath. "Whatever we talk about will be between us… I promise."

Goten's first reaction was to simply tell his father that he was fine and that nothing was going on. But on the other hand, things were happening to Goten in the past twenty-four hours that he didn't fully understand, and since he could necessarily talk to Trunks about it, he needed to talk to someone. So, with a deep, reassuring breath, Goten nodded as he considered telling his father his troubles.

***

The petite raven-haired beauty wiped her clammy hands on the front of her knee length skirt; her tummy was a knot of bouncing nerves. Her arches hurt and the balls of her feet were killing her. Damned Payless pumps! She ambled behind Trunks, pen and pad in hand as he hastily walked through the huge office floor assorted with mazes of gray cubicles. He continued on, totally oblivious to her presence as he gave her the nickel tour of the administrative department of Capsule Corporation. She jotted down notes as he spoke quickly, making special notations on certain areas that she would be working in.

Pan tried to act like his callous outburst in Bulma's office didn't hurt her; but deep down she wanted to run away and cry. Her dark eyes stung with the beginning of tears, but she fought hard to keep them under control. Bulma had noticed her reaction and quickly ran over to console her; but Pan dismissed Trunks' behavior, thanking her graciously as she walked out the door to catch up with him.

She studied Trunks as he walked, his lavender head held up high, his strong arms locked behind his back… the gruff, unconcerned tone he spoke… Bra wasn't kidding when she said he was an asshole at work, Pan thought to himself. She glanced at the other workers who saw him approaching their department jump to attention and scramble away from each other, returning to their cubicles as their boss made his way through. Judging from their uneasiness, she assumed that Trunks really relished in intimidating these workers.

Their journey led them down a wide corridor with huge brown doors bearing the famous 'CC' logo on it. To the right of the door was a desk, and seated there was a redhead that Pan assumed was his secretary. The woman looked up from her computer monitor and smiled warmly.

"Good morning Mr. Briefs," The red head rolled off her tongue in a thick, French accent. Pan unknowingly stuck her nose at the terrible vocalization.

"Andrea," Trunks replied with the first smile he made that day. He walked up to the desk, his eyes already studying Andrea's tight fitting purple ribbed sweater. "How are you my dear?"

Pan was a bit shocked that he could be nice to this hussy, but not to her. After all, she is Goten's niece…

"I got another tattoo," Andrea smiled brightly, leaning forward on the desk so that her breasts pushed out of her top noticeably. "And you wouldn't believe where I got it this time!"

"Behave Andrea…" Trunks said with a small laugh. "If you tell me, then I'm going to have to see it."

"Anytime sir, anytime."

Pan gave a small cough to interrupt them, and they turned to look at her simultaneously. Trunks let out an exasperated sigh as he turned around slowly.

"Andrea, my new P.A. Pan… Pan, Andrea," Trunks said quickly as he walked to his office door. Pan followed suit, but was stopped promptly at the door by Trunks' not too pleasant visage. "You are to stay with Andrea today and she'll fill you in on the rest of your duties. Hold all my calls Andrea." Trunks stepped into his office, rudely slamming the door right in Pan's face. The loud sound startled her, and she visibly shook. After staring at the cherry wood grain of his door for a few seconds, Pan slowly turned around, staring at Andrea with her over impressive smile.

"He's really the charmer, isn't he?" Andrea finally spoke, wrinkling her nose as she gave Pan a wink.

****

"Well what can I say… I love sex and I love women," Goten began hesitantly, rubbing his hands nervously on his thighs. He gave his father a small glance, noting he had his full attention to continue. "I'm seeing someone, someone I can't say who it is yet…"

"… Uh-huh?" Goku said, rubbing his chin as he leaned closer to his son.

"… she brings the best out of me, and she's been the only woman that ever made me think about having a long-term commitment."

Goku's eyebrow arched with surprise as he folded his arms. "Commitment? I mean, does this woman have… other things she may be involved with that have got you so confused?"

"I'm not confused Dad. I've never felt more strongly about any woman in my life, I'm just being patient." Goten assured him.

"Patient for what?" Goku asked as his jaw clenched with tension.

"For the time to come for her and I to finally be together, that's all. I have to wait for her to be ready. She's not ready yet. And it's a rather delicate situation, so a lot of people can't know about it right now."

"Goten," Goku began as he placed his hands on his strong son's shoulders. "My only concern is that you're happy… but what's with all the secrecy? Why can't you tell me who this woman is? Do I know her?"

Goten looked away from his father's gaze, his eyes inspecting the rafters until his father roughly shook his shoulders.

"So, I do know her," Goku ground out lowly, his eyes narrowing down to mere slits. "Who is she?"

"I can't say Otousan… not now. But I promise you very soon that you, Mom, Gohan…. everyone will know. Just give me my space to get through this, okay?"

"But, your mother-" Goku interjected as Goten swiveled his narrowing gaze onto his sire.

"So … Mom sent you up here to spy on me?" Goten shouted accusingly at his father. "This is what this interrogation is all about?"

"Look Goten," Goku spoke equally loud at his youngest son as he pointed his index finger at him. "Your mother is worried about you, at your strange behavior, and that mark on your neck…"

"What about it? Can't a man go out and get a hickey in this day and age?" He countered angrily.

"That's not a hickey," Goku pointed out as he raised his eyebrow at him, giving him an amusined smirk. "That looks as if a pit bull mauled you! I've given hickies to your mother in the past that never looked like that. "

"Ugh, that is so totally gross," Goten frowned as he stood. He walked over to his bathroom, turned around to look at his father sitting there, expecting more candid information from him. "Can I ever come home for a visit without being drilled all the damn time? I'm taking a shower." He walked in, slamming the door shut.

*****

Pan sat back in Andrea's black leather armchair as she scrolled down a page she found on the internet talking about type A personalities. Even though it was a rough start for the day, she got had managed through it. She only wanted to understand comprehend her new boss better. Andrea had already left for the day, and all the paperwork was caught up, so she spent the last hour surfing the internet, checking reading her email and checking on that Fendi bag she had bid on at eBay. As she printed off the web page, she looked up the corridor to see Bulma walking toward her. Pan hastily minimized the web page and pretended to tinker around with a business program she had to learn.

"Hey Pan… how did your day go?" Bulma asked with a smile.

"It went well, thanks for asking," Pan replied brightly, flashing her pearly whites to the corporate heiress.

"So, you worked with…" Bulma motioned her hands in front of her chest suggestively. "Andrea, huh?"

Pan laughed, nodding her head. "Oh yeah… she's something else."

"Huh… I think poor Trunks places beautiful busty woman all over this office just for his viewing pleasure." Bulma looked over at the office door. "So, is he…"

"He's still in there, been in there all day." Pan quickly answered.

Bulma exhaled sharply. "Pan, I'm so sorry about what happened this afternoon… it was so extremely uncalled for and I certainly didn't raise him to disrespect women like that."

"It's alright Bulma… really it is. He's a tough cookie. So am I."

Bulma patted her hand as she smiled back at the quarter Saiyan. "You better be. Well I'm off to take your Grandmother her dishes she left at our house two weeks ago when she sent that pot roast over… see you in the morning."

"Bye," Pan waved at Bulma's retreating figure as she walked back up the corridor. She settled back into the comfortable chair, glancing down at her watch. She began to shut the computer down when she heard Trunks explicitly shout from behind his office door. Without even thinking, she was already at the door, opening it to see if Trunks was all right. He was sitting in the dark, the burgundy window drapes closed tightly and the only light came from the lamp that sat on his desk. He looked from the computer monitor, donning his half eye reading glasses that were sliding down his nose. He frowned, snatching them off as he glared at her venomously.

"I-I'm sorry," Pan stuttered out as she swallowed deeply. "I thought you were hurt when you hollered out just now."

"I do that all the time, you'll get used to it." Trunks replied snapped as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I can't get this damned program to come back up."

"Maybe I can… help?" Pan offered nervously. Trunks laughed cruelly, rocking back in his chair as he stared at her amusingly.

"Do your worst." Trunks insisted, motioning her to come forward. Pan slowly walked over, and looked over the program for a few minutes. "Are you familiar with this program?"

"Oh yes," Pan answered as he clicked on the program's file menu. "Excel is a very excellent spreadsheet program. Now what did you say was wrong again?"

"The program I was working on just disappeared," Trunks repeated with agitation.

"Then here is your problem," Pan replied as she clicked the tab key. "Your program was there, you just clicked on a blank sheet in your workbook. See?" She clicked the tab button once more, and the program came back on the screen.

"Shit," Trunks laughed. "Well make me a monkey's uncle! Thank you, Pan."

"You're welcome… not so bad for a… new hire dumbass, huh?" Pan said as she looked back at him, watching his face pale from his own words.

"Look, I'm sorry for the remark I made this afternoon…" Trunks said gruffly. "You should know that I'm not a very nice person at times." Pan never replied, tearing her glance away from his as she looked at the computer monitor. "Let me make it up to you."

Pan looked back at Trunks surprisingly. "Make it up to me? How?"

"Let me take you out to dinner tonight," Trunks said with a big smile.

"Oh, I'm not dressed to go out to dinner," Pan gushed out shyly.

"You look fine," Trunks said as he looked her over. "You're a very pretty girl Pan, when you wear a dress instead of the Capri's and the red handkerchief on your head all the time."

Pan was flabbergasted. She stared back at him with glassy eyes, her mouth moving with no words. "Why- thanks Trunks!" She was amazed that now he was complimenting her and not shunning her like he had been doing all day. Trunks saved his the document and shut down his computer then stood up to get his jacket.

"Well, let me straighten this paperwork up on my desk and we can go, okay?" Trunks said as he busily shuffled some documents together into one neat pile.

"Yeah… okay, let me get my purse." Pan smiled brightly as she walked out the office door. When she closed the door behind her, she noticed a tall, blonde woman wearing a clean cut business suit with her back to her peeking at papers on her desk. "Can I help you miss?" Pan asked the unknown woman. The woman turned around, and to Pan's disbelief it was none other than that skank, Marron.

"Oh my God… Pan?" Marron said with surprise, bringing her hand daintily to her breast.

"Marron? Why… how are you?" Pan said as Marron walked over to hug her. Inwardly she wished she had her letter opener in her hand so she could stab her repeatedly with it.

"So what are you doing here?" Marron asked.

"I work here now… I'm Trunks' Personal Assistant." Pan replied proudly.

Marron blinked a couple of times, and laughed. "Why… isn't that so… cute! And you're so grown up now… so are you in college yet?"

"Not yet… but I've attended this really good business school a year ago." Pan answered, biting the inside of her mouth cheek to keep her from clawing her Marron's eyes out.

"I see… we do what we can afford, after all." Marron said pitifully as she patted Pan's shoulder with concern. "So, where is Trunks?"

"He's just about to come out-" Pan said just as Trunks walked out the office door, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Marron standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Trunks questioned Marron sternly.

"We have six o' clock reservations at Lilly's, remember?" Marron spoke waspishly as she placed a hand on her hip. "You promised, Trunks."

"Oh," Trunks relied as he shook his head. He looked over at Pan, and gave her a small smile. "Pan, can I take a rain check?"

"Sure," Pan said, trying hard not to sound too disappointed.

"A rain check for what?" Marron interjected.

"None of your damned business," Trunks snapped. He looked back over at Pan, who was now gathering up her bag from under the desk. "Do you need a lift home?"

"No, I've got a way, thanks."

Trunks nodded, and Marron hooked her arm under his as she pulled him away. "Alright… see you in the morning then."

"Bye Pan," Marron said in a singsong voice as she and Trunks walked down the hallway. Pan glumly watched them leave, and for the first time today she finally allowed a few tears to roll down her pale cheeks in anguish.