Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Lesson In Humility ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thanks to Ember Maxximus & Meliza Mac for beta-reading! ~_^


A Lesson In Humility

Chapter Nine

Goten levitated over the Brief's' estate, checking to see if anyone was awake. He especially wanted to make sure that Vegeta was sound asleep; even though he was told that the Saiyan rarely slept. Goten finally lowered himself downward, going around the back of the huge compound to find Bra's balcony door. He noticed her light still on in her bedroom; and the light summer breeze blew her sheer curtains lazily in the wind. In spite of himself, Goten smiled. He knew that he finally had a chance with Bra…it was something he secretly wanted for a long time.

He could remember when Bra was born; he could remember holding her in his arms when he was only nine years of age. At the time she was nearly eleven months old…so tiny and yet so loud with those sparkly blue eyes. As she grew; she was definitely a 'daddy's girl', clinging to Vegeta's pant leg, peering from behind them shyly as he came to visit Trunks.

Goten couldn't really remember when his fascination with Bra began…he had always had been in total awe with her. The way she laughed, the way she cried, the way she spoke her father's Saiyan language so eloquently, the way her cheeks reddened when she was angry…her soft blue hair that made her almost identical to her mother, plus her father's mischievous smirk. He assumed he was drawn to her inner strength and feistiness. But there were moments where he felt it was much, much more to it than that.

He found himself in his teens thinking about her a lot. When she appeared in his wet dreams at puberty; it became difficult to even look her in the eye. As his body began to grow and change; his outlook on women changed as well…and he tried not to envision Bra many times, but her sweet angelic face would emerge every time, sending him over the edge in ecstasy. It came to the point that he longed for her, wanting her so bad that it ached. When he took up painting, he found himself painting faceless creatures…their bodies supple and lithe, not knowing that he was subconsciously thinking of Bra.

Then he thought of his lifelong friendship with Trunks…he knew that Trunks did not want any man with his sister, including him. He witnessed on several occasions his lavender haired friend beat Bra's little boyfriends up, warning them to stay away. Even once Goten jokingly brought up the idea of dating Bra to Trunks, and he gave Goten a hardening look that gave him all the answers he needed to know. So, Goten moved on…he began to date other girls after years of saving himself for Bra. It never satisfied his hunger…and he always thought of her when he was in arms of another woman.

Goten let out a deep, nervous breath and landed on Bra's terrace. He ran his fingers in his hair a couple of times, satisfied that it was now dry from his shower. He was doing a quick breath check when Bra appeared at the balcony door wearing a short red skirt and flowery patterned halter top.

"You're early," Bra whispered. "Even though we didn't set a specific time…"

"I could come back later, if you want." Goten offered.

"That won't be necessary Goten; you're here now…that's what matters." Bra said smoothly. There was an awkward silence before Bra turned and walked back into her bedroom. Goten walked forward, assuming he could go inside. Before he could reach the threshold a tiny hand was placed on his chest. Bra looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Where are you going?"

"In your bedroom," Goten answered deeply, trying not to sound nervous.

"You're not allowed in my bedroom…" Bra said as she pushed him back on the terrace. "…not yet."

"Can we not play games tonight?" Goten growled, feeling agitated and excited at the same time. Bra noticed it and laughed lightly. She picked up her duffle bag and walked up to the tall Saiyan, a hand on her hip as she looked into his onyx eyes.

"Follow me," Bra instructed playfully as she began to drift off the balcony, and she flew into the night sky.

Goten frowned and took off behind her quickly. Once he was beside her, he was not pleased with the way things were going so far. "Where are we going?" Goten asked. Bra flew on, never looking his direction, and never answering. This pissed Goten off even more. Finally Bra began to descend into a groove of trees on the very edge of the city, and she landed near a small lake with some huge boulders nearby. As she pulled the duffle bag off her shoulder Goten landed beside her, and he looked around at the surroundings that were lit by the moon lit sky.

"Here, unfold this near that tree." Bra instructed Goten as she handed him a thick blanket. Goten grabbed her by the arm, shaking her lightly.

"Why are we here?" Goten asked, and after noticing that was a bit uncalled for, so he let go of her arm.

"You know we can't be at my house…Dad will know you are there. So I decided to come out here." Bra replied quickly.

"What is this place…?" Goten inquired as he laid the blanket out.

"I come here to think," Bra replied as she folded her arms. "Enough chatter…take off your clothes."

Goten stood, a huge smile on his face. He never knew she could be so forward. "You don't waste any time, do you?"

"Time is what we don't have…my Dad is an early riser and he'll blast your ass if he catches you with me."

"Then why don't we go back to my place?" Goten suggested.

"Not an option. Are you going to take off your clothes or talk?" Bra snapped.

"Okay, okay…" Goten chuckled as she pulled his shirt over his head. "Can I ask you something?"

"Doesn't mean I'll answer," Bra quipped as she sat down on the blanket Indian style.

"…Have you been with a guy before?" Goten hesitantly asked. "Or am I going to be your first?"

"Of course I've been with a guy," Bra scoffed. "Two years ago when I went to that stupid cheerleading camp…I met a guy from another school at a party and I did it."

"That long ago?" Goten said as he sat down on the blanket to remove his shoes. "I don't think I could go that long."

"Well It was an over rated experience, okay?" Bra snorted. "It's not all that."

"Oh…I see," Goten said simply as he stood to pull his pants down.

"And what does that supposed to mean?" Bra asked sharply.

"You haven't had the real thing yet."

"Humph…and I suppose you know something about the real thing, eh?"

"I am the real thing," Goten smiled, and he began to pull his briefs down until Bra stood, placing a hand on his.

"Stop," Bra ordered. After all that talking she didn't have the chance to look her Adonis over thoroughly. She smiled sweetly as she slipped her arms around his neck, bringing her face nearly centimeters from his. "I want to have the honor of removing those…you just lay back on this blanket."

"Are you going to take off your clothes?" Goten whispered.

"No." Bra answered.

"Why not?"

"Because I wanted to see you naked, silly." Bra said kissing him deeply. "This isn't about pleasing me…it about pleasing you, remember?"

"Well maybe we could…" Goten said between kisses. "Please each other."

"Goten…you're not going to have me…not tonight."

"But Bra…"

"Hush," Bra commanded as she placed a finger on his lips. "Lay down."

Goten obeyed, and he folded his hands under his head and watched Bra's eyes wondered over his body. The moonlight did give them enough vision to see each other, and from Bra's lustful expression she was pleased at what she saw. Her cool palms slid over Goten's tanned chest, and he shivered from her touch. He dreamed of this moment; of her touching him in this way that made him tremble with desire. Her hands roamed across his rippling abs, and stopped at the elastic band of his briefs. Bra couldn't help but smile at the bulge that sat in front. With a playful tug, she peeled the elastic band down, and Goten lifted his hips to help pull them down.

Bra gasped when she laid eyes on Goten's huge erection, being freed from its restraints it kind of bounced out at her, and then laid obediently on his stomach. She looked up at him, and noticing from his boasting grin she knew he saw that shocked expression on her face.

"Impressive Goten," Bra commended him lowly with a pleasing smile. "I didn't think it was-"

"That big?" Goten cut in. Bra raised an eyebrow at the demi-Saiyan; her blue eyes flashing in the dark.

"I've seen bigger," Bra lied as she pulled the rest of the underwear off of him. "But you seem to be ready for action."

"Can't help it…you do that to me," Goten replied with a smirk on his lips.

"I'm sure Marron did it to you too." Bra muttered under her breath.

"Now why do you have go bring her up…" Goten groaned.

"Get use to it," Bra snapped dryly. "I want to remind you that I haven't forgotten."

"Alright, alright." Goten sighed. He figured that if he shut up now she could get down to business.

Bra mustered up her courage and took Goten's man-flesh into her right hand, and he nearly rose up off the blanket. It felt so hard; but the skin of it was so soft and silky. She gave it a good squeeze and pumped it from its base to the spongy tip, and Goten let out a raspy sigh. Bra scooted down towards his manhood, contemplating the very act she was about to do. She looked up at him again, and it was very apparent what he wanted from his pleading look.

"I just want you to know I've never done this before, so it may not be very good." Bra warned him. Goten's ears burned when he heard that, and his eyes went wide with anticipation.

"Let me be the judge on whether it's good or not." Goten answered deeply. Bra gave him a small smile before lowering her mouth down to his hardening member. "Wait."

"What?" Bra asked raggedly.

"I want to watch…so put your body in this direction," Goten instructed as she grabbed her hips and placed her on the right hand side of him.

"You pervert," Bra muttered as she gave his erection some good long strokes. They both became deathly silent as she worked him over, and Goten groaned and laid back on the blanket slowly. Licking her lips, Bra lowered her mouth down and gave the hood of his shaft a light kiss. She continued to stroke the base of him as she began to trail the tip with her tongue. Goten's body shook; he felt like he about to pass out from her just doing that! Sure, he's had plenty of girls go down on him, but this was different. The whole idea of having Bra down there giving him oral treatment was sending jolts of pleasure throughout his body.

Bra could hear Goten's soft moans as she ran her tongue across his flesh, and it was definitely a confidence builder. Figuring that was enough playing around, Bra lowered her head and pushed what she could of his member into her hot little mouth. The air caught in Goten's throat as she began to caress him with her mouth slowly, and she felt his hips rise up to every stroke.

"Tighter," Goten ground out in between breaths. "Put more suction around it Bra…oh God it's sooo good…"

Bra wanted to laugh at how he said that; he sounded like a guy from a porn movie! She did as he asked, and that made him moan even louder.

Goten was balling the blanket tightly as she continued, and his senses were going crazy…he inhaled deeply to realize Bra was very aroused, more than he could ever imagine. He knew that Bra told him he couldn't have her, but he just had to feel her; to taste her sweetness…he knew he wasn't going to last much longer at the rate she was working him in and out of her mouth. So all at once, Goten pulled himself up on his elbows and grabbed Bra's waist, pulling her around so that her hips were right in his face. He laid back down, ran his hands up her skirt to rip the lacy black thong she had on, and with a feral growl he greedily began to lick her womanhood like it was the last drop of water left on earth.

Bra realized Goten had moved, and it was so fast that she didn't realize the position she was in until she felt a wet thick tongue lapping between her buttocks. Bra instantly pulled herself up; gasping at the mere feeling it gave her.

"Don't stop doing me," Goten muttered in between his furious licks. "Just relax."

Bra lowered herself back down and tried to continue her task but what Goten was doing to her was felt so good! Instinctively Bra began to rotate her hips against him, moaning as she felt his tongue slip deep inside her depths. Goten on the other hand, was in heaven. He dreamed of this moment for years, and now here he was eating Bra out like there was no tomorrow! He held her buttocks apart so he could settle his mouth right on his juicy prize, and he savored her bittersweet taste. Right at that moment he knew that he wouldn't go down another woman but her from here on out. The red skirt was beginning to get in his way and Bra pulled it up around her waist, wanting him to not be distracted of his savage exploration. Suddenly Goten pulled away from Bra, and she whimpered in protest. He realized she forgot about taking care of him so he decided to show her what a real man could do for her.

"Turn around and face me," Goten instructed Bra. "I want to you to watch me."

Bra didn't expect him to talk so dirty, but it did excite her a little. She crawled off of him and then turned around, sitting on his chest.

"No…on my face, sit on my face." Goten chuckled at her inexperience.

Bra frowned at bit his laugh, but moved up so her delicate flower was right over Goten's fiery mouth. As soon as it made contact with his mouth, she let out a loud moan. She felt his tongue circle the inner rim of her wetness, and without even thinking she reached down and pulled the folds her flesh apart so he could get better access. Goten obliged by swirling his hot tongue around, and then licking up and down her engorged clit. Bra legs shook with tingling lust as she looked at him feast upon her; her hips grinding against his mouth crazily.

"Ughmmm…Goten…ah!" Bra yelled out suddenly as he clamped his mouth over her twitching clit. His brain registered her desperate sounds, and he knew it was encouragement to continue. Sucking slowly at first, he was gratified to feel Bra's body jerk in response. He could feel the pulsations of excitement ripple throughout her body, and knew that she was close. He grabbed her buttocks, squeezing them firmly as he lifted her body up and into a better angle for his mouth. He pulled his face hard into her and sucked harder on her clit furiously until he felt her whole body quiver with the beginnings of her orgasm.

"Ahhhhh….oh God…Goten!" Bra screamed as she felt the most extreme pleasure coarse through her body in throbbing pangs. Her body stiffened when it hit her again and again until her body went slack and rolled over to Goten's side. Bra laid there like a wet dishcloth until she slowly recovered, and pulling herself up on shaky elbows she finally opened her eyes to see Goten staring back at her, his hand propped under his head with a very smug look on his face. Bra wanted to speak; but she suddenly found that her throat was dry, and she felt an euphoric calm sweeping through her…he was good. Damn good. But she is about to wipe that stupid smirk right off his face.

Closing the distance between them, Bra moved closer and pulled Goten face into a passionate kiss. It excited her as she kissed him she could still taste herself on his lips. After a few minutes, Goten broke the kiss with an amusing chuckle.

"So you're up for more?" Goten chided, his hands cupping her clad breasts.

"I'm not the one who's up," Bra huskily spoke as her hand finally grasped his neglected member, which was still very hard. Goten gasped, growling deeply as he kissed her again. Goten's tongue swirled around Bra's, making long deep motions as he continued to caress her firm mounds. Bra's hand fell into good rhythmic strokes on Goten's hardness, every now and then giving it a good squeeze that made him shutter. Bra's kisses left his mouth, and trailed down his strong jaw line, nipping the flesh as she went. Goten finally laid back on the blanket, groaning as Bra's hand worked an even faster rhythm. He knew he would probably be chafed in the morning, but it would well worth it. He never thought that getting jacked off by someone else would be so intense, so gratifying.

Bra was down to his neck, kissing and licking the sensitive flesh between his neck and shoulder. Goten was panting and grunting now, slowly starting to feel himself crest over the edge. When Bra felt his member twitch with the unmistakable tremors of his orgasm, she deiced to do it. Just as Goten's hips bucked against her hand as he came, spilling his hot seed all over her hand and his inner thighs, Bra suddenly bit Goten on his neck very hard. Goten's eyes flew open; feeling the pain and the pleasure, he couldn't register what was going on exactly. Bra had broken the skin with the bite, and she could taste the warm metallic fluid of Goten's blood on her tongue. She then began to suck down on the bite, and swooned at the vibrant energy that spilled form it.

Goten's eyes rolled back into his head, his staggered breaths making his chest rise and fall erratically. Even as Bra bit him, she never missed a beat, twisting her wrist as she worked his length up and down to heighten the sensation as she gradually squeezed the spongy tip of his semen soaked member. Finding himself extremely sensitive after orgasm, he felt like he was going to have stroke. She was good…damn good.

Bra continued to suck on the bite mark, her instincts taking over so much that she wanted to suck him dry. She could hear his pulse beating on the side of his neck, his adrenaline pumping so hard that it made more blood flow from the mark itself. It was only when she heard herself growling that she finally raised her head up, craning upward as she gasped for air.

Goten's body shook with a feeling that he never experienced before. He tired to move his limbs, but they felt too heavy to move. Bra was lying next to him, her breathing just as ragged as his. Several minutes later, Goten groaned deeply as he slowly recovered, blinking as he pulled his limp body up on wobbly arms. His vision was fuzzy as he tried to focus at his surroundings, and all at once he felt pain throb from the side of his neck. He instinctively raised a hand to his neck, touching it slightly as it stung with pain. He hissed; drawing his hand back to see his palm covered in blood.

"W-what did you do to me?" Goten asked hoarsely, paling when he saw his own blood. He looked over at Bra, who was wiping her face with back of her hand as she stared off into the darkness. Her eyes finally locked with Goten's, and in an instant Goten knew what had transgressed. They were quiet for a long while; just staring back at each other intently. Soon Bra blinked, and the strange trance between them was over. Goten shook his head disbelievingly as he rested his arms on his knees that were now drawn up towards him. "Did we just do what I think we just did?" Goten asked Bra without looking at her.

"Yes," Bra replied in a monotone voice. "Do you disapprove?"

Goten looked over at her, and then put his arm around her shoulder, drawing her close to his side. "Never."

After a few minutes, Bra pulled away and stood, pulling her skirt back in its rightful place and tossing the torn panties aside. "You better get yourself cleaned up so you can go."

Goten nodded mutely as he grabbed his shirt and began to wipe himself down quickly. Figuring at this time of night no one could see him heading home without a shirt since the shirt he was wearing was soiled with the evening's escapade. He found his underwear and pants, and put them back on just as Bra packed the blanket back up in the duffle bag. Bra threw the bag over one shoulder, and stared at Goten for a moment before she began to lift off from the ground to fly away. Goten ran up to her, an almost hurt expression on his face as he saw her leave.

"When will I see you again?" Goten asked anxiously.

"In two weeks…and then we hunt," Bra answered as she lowered herself close enough to kiss him lightly on the lips. "Thanks for doing that… thing you did earlier. It was fabulous."

"Anytime." Goten grounded out deeply as his smirk spread across his lips. Bra smiled back, winking her eye as she took off into the night sky. Goten watched her until she was out of sight, and he let out a deep, exhausting sigh as he turned around and thought about what had happened to the both of them in total disbelief. Suddenly he remembered what Bra said when she left, and he raised an eyebrow with confusion. "What does she mean about a hunt?"