Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Lesson In Humility ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Thanx to Ember Maxximus & Meliza Mac for beta-reading! ~_^


A Lesson In Humility

Chapter Eight

Holding both of her arms tightly by the wrists; Trunks bent them so far back that Marron's shoulder blades touched. He was relentless as he slammed into her from behind, sweat pouring from their bodies, the thick scent of sex permeating the air as they went at it for the fourth time this evening.

It excited Trunks to be with a woman that was his equal sexually; Marron could handle anything. Even when he grabbed her hair, yanking her head back to nibble along her long slender neck she squealed with pleasure. And even now as he plowed into her sweet little rear end, she teased and taunted him with her laughs between pants and moans.

Trunks could feel the walls of her sex quiver with the beginnings of her climax, and he increased his pace, making them both explode with an intensity that left them paralyzed minutes after. Recovering first, Trunks rolled off of Marron and on to his back, his forearm covering his eyes in the attempt to fall asleep. But soon Marron came around, and slid her moist body against his, planting small kisses on his chest to wake him up.

Frowning, Trunks raised his forearm up to look at the blonde. "Just what are you doing?" He seethed.

"Just trying to get laid my prince," Marron purred, licking his areola lightly. Trunks bit back a small moan, feeling himself harden already as she spoke. He grunted, rolling over on his side.

"Come on Trunks… I want to play." Marron whined, pouting out her lip like a small child.

"I've fucked you four times," Trunks spat. "I'm getting some rest." He raised his head up to look out the window, noticing it was dusk outside. "What time is it anyway?"

Marron looked at her watch on her wrist and let out a deep sigh. "Seven-thirty. Wow… time really flies when you're having fun!"

"Well, you got what you wanted… why don't you put your clothes back on and leave?" Trunks said in an icy tone. Marron sat up, staring at his bare back with narrowed eyes. She then shook her head as if she began to pity him, and then slid her body close to his. Trunks hissed, trying his best to escape the feeling of the soft body against him, but it was no use.

"I'm too sleepy to leave now…" Marron whispered, kissing Trunks' back leisurely. "I think I'm going to take a little nap."

"I just want to inform you that no woman stays here…" Trunks ground out lowly. "So take your nap and be on your way." With that, Trunks snatched the covers over his naked body and finally pulled himself out of her grasp. Marron frowned, huffing a little as she turned over to catch some well deserved z's.

********

As the salesman at Rizzo's Italian shoe store held the tiny size five foot in his hand, He gulped with nervousness, his eyes panning up those long, tanned legs to the short red skirt. His concentration was broken by Bra clearing her throat; and his eyes fell upon her sweet face. She smiled back at him.

"Uh… Tony… when are going to put my shoe on?" Bra asked politely.

"So sorry Miss Briefs," Tony said hurriedly as he picked the shoe with the stiletto heel out of the box. "My mind sort of drifted away there for a moment."

"I noticed," Bra replied, looking over at Pan who was sitting beside her. They quickly exchanged smiles as Tony slipped the shoe on her foot. "Do you like them Tony?" Bra said as she held her foot out, twisting her ankle left and right in front of his face.

Tony was sitting back on his heels, watching that red Italian leather five inch shoe swing back and forth in front of him, and he had the strong urge to grab her foot and lick her legs all the way down to the tip of the shoe. He let out a deep, raggedy sigh, and Pan giggled.

"I-it's beautiful on your foot Miss Briefs," Tony finally managed to say. "Your arches look so wonderful in this shoe… and they way your toes are shown in the front…" Tony let out a sigh as caught his breath, totally in awe with assessing Bra's delicate feet.

Bra obviously wasn't satisfied with the answer, so she stood up and began to walk slowly with the one shoe on, and then stood in front of the small shoe mirror to see how it looked with it on her feet. The entire time Tony watched her foot, nearly drooling. "Gee… I don't know… what do you think Pan?"

"They're cute," Pan answered. "Get them."

Bra sat back down in front of Tony, crossing her legs so that the shoe bounced right in front of him once more. By this time, Tony was panting hard. "Well today is your luck day Tony… I'll buy them."

Tony struggled to remain calm, and he slowly stood, nodding shakily. "Excellent choice Miss Briefs… wait one moment and I'll retrieve the mate from in the back." He walked away from the two ladies, heading through the double doors that led to the stockroom. Once he was out of sight, Pan and Bra burst out laughing.

"Did you see how he looked at my foot?" Bra laughed. "I told you… he has a big foot fetish."

"I thought he was going to lick your foot a minute there," Pan giggled. "What a freak!"

"I was told that he actually goes to this dominatrix place and he gets off licking women's shoes!" Bra whispered.

"Get out of here!"

"Yeah… poor bastard is probably jerking off in the back now."

"Yeah… all over your new shoes!"

Bra frowned when she thought about that, and she stood up. "He better not be…"

"Shh… I hear him coming back, sit down," Pan instructed, wiping the tears from her face as Tony walked back into the showroom.

Tony was nearly skipping with glee as he approached the two girls, a satisfying grin on his face. "Here you go Miss Briefs… will there be anything else?"

"No, thanks Tony." Bra answered.

After paying for the 1,200 zenni shoes, Bra and Pan went to the food court of the mall to get a bite to eat.

"Hmmm… it's getting late, we better be heading back home." Pan said as she looked at her wristwatch. "I can't believe we spent the whole day in here!"

"Yeah… I need to be getting back; I've got some unfinished business to take care of tonight," Bra spoke in a mischievous tone.

"Okay… what's the deal Bra?" Pan asked. "Does this unfinished business have something to do with my Uncle?"

"Of course," Bra said plainly, leaning back in the chair. "We have a little arrangement going on… and he's just stopping by my house later tonight to…"

"Exchange bodily fluids?" Pan laughed.

"Goten's not getting it… at least not tonight." Bra sat forward, her smirk turning upwards as she began to explain herself. "I came across the most interesting file when I was helping mom clean the lab over two months ago. It seemed to be documentation of the Saiyan culture that Mom had deciphered from Dad. It's full with all the boring stuff, like Saiyan law and order… but then it gets juicy when it talks about Saiyan mating rituals."

"Saiyan mating rituals?" Pan repeated. "What the heck is that?"

"Well, it looks like mom wrote from her own account on how dad… well, you know." Bra said hesitantly.

"Gross!" Pan muttered.

"No… she didn't write those kinds of details," Bra assured her as she sipped on her Diet Coke. "It's like a procedure on how to properly court a Saiyan… and it leads to the bonding/mating rituals."

"I've never heard of that before," Pan said with wonderment. "But considering that your Dad is Saiyan royalty, he would know about those things in great detail."

"I suppose," Bra agreed, her thoughts drifting over Goten. "And tonight, I'm going to begin our bonding."

"Are you going to tell him about it?" Pan asked with a worried tone. "I mean, he does have a right to know if you're offering him more than a roll in the hay."

"That is true Pan, but Goten has expressed to me repetitively that he wants me, and only me," Bra said with certainty. "And if he's sincere… and if Dad is correct with what he told mom, I won't need to tell him. He'll already know."

"Well I hope you're right," Pan sighed as she stood. Bra finished her drink and tossed it in the trash receptacle nearby as they walked out silently. "I forgot to mention that I landed a job."

"You did? Well good for you!" Bra squealed with joy. "Where will you be working?"

"You'll never guess," Pan teased.

"I don't have time to guess, I have man to seduce tonight." Bra said as she nudged her friend in the side.

"I applied for that personal assistant job at the CC… and your Mom called me today and offered it to me."

Bra stopped dead in her tracks, her jaw unhinged from the news. "Do you have any idea who's your boss?"

"Yep… Trunks," Pan smiled as she walked on, leaving her friend behind. Bra finally caught up with her, and she pulled Pan aside to make her stop.

"Pan… I don't mean to disappoint you… but Trunks is an asshole at work. Nobody… and I mean NOBODY can tolerate his attitude at the CC. I've heard too many things…"

"Don't worry Bra," Pan replied quickly. "I can handle it… and this way, maybe Trunks will notice me as a responsible, intelligent woman instead of his best friend's niece."

Bra started to interject, but paused. She smiled and put an arm around her friend as they walked on. "Well, good luck to you sweetie. It seems we both have her hands full."

Next Chapter: Bra beings the mating ritual with an unsuspecting Goten…