Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Lesson In Humility ❯ Chaper Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Thanks for waiting for this update! I've been very busy!

Big thanks to Ember Maxximus & Meliza Mac for beta-reading! You two are the best! ~_^

A Lesson In Humility

Chapter Seven

As much as the beautiful tomboy Pan Son cherished each and every moment sparring with her Grandfather, it was nothing compared to going one-on-one with her girl-crazy Uncle Goten. Goku always showed her the do's and don'ts of rudimentary sparring, but he never presented her with a challenge when it came down to actual 'no holds barred' fighting. The pair would strike each other lightly; never doing any hard contact moves, nor would he ever instruct her on how to utilize her ki while defending herself. That's where Uncle Goten came in. He explained to his only niece how to form ki in her palm, and dissipate the energy when needed. Goten also showed her how to use her ki as a formidable weapon.

Goten was particularly hard on her this week, he was not easing up on her at all. Pan assumed he had some things on his mind, causing the training to be more strenuous than usual. Today, while Videl and Gohan went shopping they weren't using any ki, just blow-to-blow combat. Pan didn't think he was serious until she kicked him hard in his back; when he hit the ground and the small cloud of dust cleared, he was crouching down on one knee, staring at her callously. He rose to his full height, dusting himself off as he began to smirk, giving her that 'if you want to play it that way' look. Pan stood her ground, preparing her self for a good long workout from her Uncle.

In a flash, Goten charged at her, and the muscles in Pan's body tensed as she clenched her fists tightly in preparation for his attack. He came within three feet in front of her and suddenly disappeared. Pan stood, confusingly looking about when she felt Goten's foot connect with her back, sending her sailing across the back yard into a huge oak tree. Pan groaned; the air locked in her lungs as she pulled herself up. Her hair was splayed across her face and she brought a hand up to her head to find that her favorite red scarf was gone. The young demi-Saiyan snapped her head up to see Goten charging her once more, so she shot up into the air as fast as her ki would allow. Getting high above Goten, she grasped her right hand by the wrist and opened her palm up toward him. She noticed he was on his way up toward her so she had to act fast. Pan gritted her teeth as she formed a ki ball about the size of a beach ball, her hand shaking from the intensity of the energy that swelled in it.

"Dammit Pan… don't!" Goten yelled out to her. But it was too late… she was too pissed off from being kicked so unceremoniously. Pan released the ki blast, sending it hurling straight for her Uncle. Goten's initial reaction was to dodge the damn thing; but what if it hit Gohan's house? He wasn't sure how much power she put into the ki ball that quickly, but from her angered expression it was bound to do some damage. Goten cursed under his breath as he stood in the direct path of the ki ball and raised his arms up in a cross pattern to his face to deflect the blast. He had just enough time to power up before the energy hit him; and suddenly the back yard of Son Gohan's residence lit up with a brilliant bright light.

********

As the delectably sweet Bra Briefs pulled up front of her best friend house on her new air bike, she noticed the backyard light up. Pulling the helmet off her head, she rushed around to the backyard to see what was going on. Bra gasped as she saw Goten lying on the ground apparently knocked out, smoke smoldering from his clothes and body.

"Goten!" Bra screamed, running over to see if he was all right.

"I thought you weren't talking to him anymore," Pan said crudely as she landed back on the ground, her hands on her hips.

The young Capsule Corp. heiress narrowed her brilliant blue eyes at her friend as she turned to look for her scarf. "I forgave him… under some conditions. What in the hell did you do?"

"He's fine… a little stunned, but fine," Pan sneered as she dusted off her scarf and tied it carefully around her head. "That's how we spar all the time."

Bra turned her gaze back down to Goten, who seemed to be coming around as he let out a small groan. Bra instinctively placed a hand to his forehead and cheek, caressing him lightly as she looked over his body to see if he was hurt anywhere else. Goten's dark eyes flittered opened, and he grasped the hand that so tenderly stroked his face as he gained his vision and saw Bra, of all people standing over him.

"I must be in heaven," Goten rasped out, giving her a small smile.

"No… you're still in your brother's back yard. Are you okay?" Bra asked. Goten nodded, pulling himself up on his elbows.

"Yeah… I pissed my little niece off really good that time." Goten said as he dusted himself off.

"You sure did," Pan responded, walking over to join them on the lawn. "I think that was the strongest ki ball I've made yet!"

"Yes it was… but do me a favor, next time you want to use a ki ball of that strength and magnitude, don't use it near your house… your Mom would kick our asses if we blew her house up." Goten laughed.

"Or my Dad," Pan agreed as she laughed along with him. Bra just stood there, not too interested in fighting or ki balls of the sort.

"Well, are you finished with your sparring lesson so we can hit the mall Pan?" Bra asked.

"Sure, let me take a quick shower, okay?" Pan gave Goten a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the lesson today Uncle Goten. See you on Friday?"

"Sure kid," Goten chuckled. Pan ran inside through the backdoor, leaving Goten and Bra alone finally. He turned and looked at the beauty before him, almost feeling goose bumps on his arms as he stared her down seductively. "Bra Briefs… how are you?"

Bra smirked, tossing her long aqua hair to one shoulder. "I'm doing fine Goten… are you being a good boy?"

"Want to find out?" Goten retorted, pulling her close to his body. Bra squirmed in his grasp, all the while pressing her breasts into his rock hard chest. Goten leaned down to her creamy neck, nipping at it playfully as he took in her flowery scent. "It's been three weeks Bra… can't I get a taste?"

"You're getting a taste now," Bra laughed, trying her best not moan out from Goten's mouth taunting her skin. "We agreed on eight weeks."

"Bra this ridiculous," Goten growled as he pulled back to look into her deep cerulean eyes. "I want you… and you want me… why do we have to wait so long?"

"Because I have plans for you and me," Bra answered, running a dainty hand down his muscular chest.

"But I'm in need of a release, if you know what I mean," Goten suggested sexily as he raised his eyebrows. "Come on… I need a show of faith in this agreement… a little something to keep me going."

"What do you want me to do, give you a hand job in Pan's backyard?" Bra joked. She began to laugh in spite of herself; surprised she could think of a nasty little joke to toss at the handsome demi-Saiyan. But she stopped laughing when she noticed Goten's very serious expression. "You're not serious, are you?"

"I wouldn't care if you gave it to me in front of your Dad right about now," Goten said with earnest.

Bra turned away from Goten as she thought for a moment, and when an idea hit her she turned back to face him. "Alright… come over to my house tonight, I'll have my balcony doors open… you just keep your ki down so Dad won't suspect anything."

Goten eyes lit up with anticipation. "Okay!"

"Okay nothing," Bra said walking away from him. "It's not what you think buster. You'll get your release tonight, but by my terms. Later." Bra left him standing there in the yard, making sure to swing her perfect little heart-shaped ass more than usual as she walked into the house.

********

Over weeks of repairs and more than 180,000 zenni later, Trunks finally had his condo in order. The only thing he had to worry about now was cleaning up all the crap the repairmen left behind. He opted on hiring a professional cleaning service to come in to clean up; but after going over his budget on his Money program, he barely had enough to make it until the end of the month.

It was true, the lavender-locked spinster had nearly three or four million zenni in the bank; but it was so tied up in investments and mutual funds for his future that he wouldn't know where to begin trying to get it out. So he relied on his attractive income from the company. After patching things up with his mother, she secretly gave him a very handsome pay increase for coming into work on time and acting like an adult for a change instead of whining about being poor and living in a dump.

Trunks pulled out all his cleaning supplies and began to clean up his bachelor pad, trying to get it looking decent again, so that he could arrange his future the way he wanted to. As he tidied up, he thought to himself that moving into the condo was the best thing for him; he had his own place, his own space, and his own privacy… now all he needed now was some action…

The doorbell rang and Trunks put his dust mop aside to go answer the door. He was sure it was Goten; and with a little persuasion he could have his buddy cleaning his place up in no time. But as he opened the door his smile turned into a fierce scowl as he stared back at his unannounced visitor.

"Hello stranger," Marron purred. She had on a long black trench coat, which was strange for the 90-degree weather they were having. Trunks furrowed his eyebrows together as he looked her up and down with repugnance.

"How did you know I was here?" Trunks asked sharply.

"I paid you a little visit at the CC… and your Mom told me," Marron said walking right inside. Trunks held his hands out, wondering what the hell she doing there.

"Come on in," Trunks said sarcastically as he closed the door.

"Thanks," Marron replied as she walked around the living room, noticing the piles of sheetrock lying about and the other various building materials. "Fixing the place up?"

"No, I had mold," Trunks answered as he walked up to her. "What are you doing here Marron?"

"I came to see you silly." Marron laughed as she placed her arms around his neck. Trunks pulled her arms off of him and she pouted. "What's the matter baby?"

"Marron- I'm really pissed at you right now." Trunks hissed as his grasp on her arms tightened.

"Ohhh… I like that Trunks, you're so aggressive." Marron moaned.

Even though Trunks wanted to be mad at her, she was really turning him on. And come to think of it… he hadn't scored in weeks, so an opportunity began to present itself. He eyed her closely, a low growl in his throat as he considered his options.

"You shouldn't have given me and Goten that X, I got in major trouble for it." Trunks whispered deeply.

"And you're big grown boys that can make your own decisions, I didn't force it on you," Marron answered, pressing herself closer to him. "And that's why I'm here… to make amends."

"Amends? What can you do to possibly make me forgive you?" Trunks chuckled cruelly.

Marron stepped back from Trunks, and slowly undid her trench coat; opening it up to reveal that she was only wearing a white lacy demi-cup bra and sheer panties. Trunks eyes widened at the eye candy, and then he shook his head, eagerly reaching out to grasp her firm breast.

"You like?" Marron said sexily, wrapping her arms around his neck again.

"You knew you were wrong, that's why you came over here half naked." Trunks chided as he began to kiss her neck. Marron only laughed at his remark, and then let out a small gasp as she felt his hands slide around her waist. Trunks raised his head up, looking at her questionably. "What about Goten?"

"What about him?" Marron replied. She brought her lips only centimeters from his and whispered, "That was fun… but I'm a one man woman." She pressed her lips to his, and they kissed deeply for a few minutes before Trunks picked her up to carry her off to his bedroom. He could do his cleaning later… he had other things to take care of for right now.

Next Chapter: Bra reveals her plans to Pan about seducing Goten.

What to be notified of an update of this story? Then send me an email to gokusgirl_2000@yahoo.com and I'll add you on!