Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Lesson In Humility ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author Notes: Thanks Ember Maxximus, Inei Tenshi & Meliza Mac for beta-reading!


A Lesson In Humility Written by gokusgirl

Chapter Two

As Trunks pulled up in front of The Oasis in his red Acura convertible, the valet hurriedly rushed over to open his door. Goten leapt over the passenger door, not even bothering to wait for the valet. Trunks sneered at the long line that stood in front of the building, and stuffed a crisply folded twenty zenni bill in the valet's hand as he gave him his keys. The pair walked up to past the line, and they could hear people murmur and gasp at their audacity. They heard someone say, 'They've got some nerve breaking the line!' Trunks ignored them of course, throwing his nose in the air like the true snob he was, and walked up to the huge muscular bouncer with dark shades at the front entrance.

"My man, Ramon," Trunks said with a broad smile, his hand extended out. The man frowned at him, and then all at once he smiled back, shaking his hand roughly.

"Didn't recognize you with your hair like that Briefs," The muscular man said with a toothy grin. He unhooked the velvet cord for the two Saiyans to pass. "You two have a wonderful evening."

As they walked inside, the loud music greeted them with open arms. The whole club was filled with so many sounds, colors and people that it was difficult to stay focused on one thing. Goten followed closely behind Trunks, but kept his eye on all the pretty women who noticed that some very handsome men just entered through the door. Once they made it to the bar and ordered, Goten threw back his shot of Hennessey and slapped his buddy on the back.

"Just how did you get us in here tonight, Trunks?" Goten yelled over the music.

"I had to pay Ramon 500 zenni," Trunks shouted back as the turned around to check the scenery. "It was worth it. I'm going to mingle." Trunks walked off towards a redhead leaning up against the wall near the dance floor. Goten laughed at his proud friend.

Some seven drinks later, Trunks came back to the bar, gruffly asking for a shot of tequila from the bartender. Goten noticed the pissed look on his face. Goten was never the type to approach women, he always found it more successful for the women to flock to him. So it wouldn't surprise him if the redhead got rude with Trunks, sending him into a drinking frenzy until he found another female to hit on. The evening was moving along pretty slowly, and the guys were feeling a bit anxious. Goten was just about to suggest to Trunks that they go to another club when he saw her.

She sat at the end of the bar, nursing a drink as she watched the crowd on the dance floor. She was beautiful platinum blonde with big blue eyes. Her white outfit was molded to her curves like a second skin; it was sleeveless with a low collar that revealed her very bodacious bosom. Goten felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end when he watched her, and in spite of himself his groin tightened in his pants.

"Hey," Goten nudged a grumpy and slightly drunk Trunk. "At the end of the bar."

Trunks slowly looked over, and saw the heavenly creature at the end of the bar. His eyes went wide with anticipation, and he straightened up from his slouching position at the bar.

"Bet you I'll have her by the end of the night," Trunks boasted.

"Like hell, I saw her first." Goten growled.

"That doesn't mean shit, my friend," Trunks waved at the bartender and he walked over. "Please send the lady at the end of the bar whatever she's drinking on me." Trunks slid some currency over to the bartender, and he simply nodded and poured the drink.

"You asshole! She's going to be mine!" Goten yelled, pulling on Trunks' sleeve.

"Relax…I just sent her a drink. She might not even thank me." Trunks spoke as he watched the bartender place her drink in front of her, and he saw her shake her head explaining that she didn't order it. The bartender said a few words and pointed towards Trunks' direction, and she finally looked over. Trunks smiled, and gave her a simple nod for acknowledging him, and she smiled back. "She took it." Trunks said with a sly smile.

"You fucker," Goten hissed, taking another gulp of his drink.

"That's what I plan on doing." Trunks sneered, still keeping his eyes on his prize. Suddenly the woman left her seat at the bar, picked up her drink and began to sexily saunter over to where the two Saiyan's sat. "Here she comes." Goten didn't reply, he just grumbled a bit and continued to consume his drink.

As the mystery woman walked over, Trunks was mystified at her perfected beauty. The dress she wore was short and revealing, and her legs were long, slender and toned. She finally walked up to them, and placed a hand on her hip.

"Well," The woman purred. "Which one of you studs sent me this drink?"

"I did," Trunks spoke deeply. "I'm-"

"Trunks Briefs. I know," The woman replied quickly. Trunks continued to smile at her, and she shook her head. "…You really don't know who I am, do you?"

"You're not someone I've…" Trunks made a suggestive gesture to give her a hint.

"No… you haven't… yet."

Goten spun around on his stool to look at this gallant woman. He couldn't believe his ears. He gasped when he finally laid eyes on her up close, and he suddenly felt jilted by Trunks hitting on her first.

"Hey! Goten!" The woman said happily, slapping him on the leg. Goten and Trunks exchanged some puzzling stares, not sure who this woman was. "Don't tell me you don't remember me either?"

All Goten could do was shake his head. The woman laughed out loud, truly amused at their perplexed stares.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint," The woman said setting her drink down on the bar. She reached up to her long hair, pulling the platinum strands apart, forming two pointy tails. The instant she did that, Trunks' and Goten's eyes widened with the realization of who was standing before them.

She was Marron.


Pan laid across the bed on her stomach, watching the ending credits to Training Day. She yawned lightly, her feet bouncing behind her as she stretched. She looked over at Bra, who was dozing already. Pan smiled and nudged her in her side, making her groan with agitation as she stirred awake.

"Stay awake," Pan laughed.

"I'm tired… you're not the one with a term paper due tomorrow," Bra grumbled.

"But you promised you would stay awake until they came back." Pan whined.

"What's the point?" Bra yawned, sitting and pulling her hair off her shoulder. "All Goten is going to do is ignore me, like he always does."

"But what about what he said this evening?"

"He says a lot of things. Goten's a big flirt…" Bra paused as she curled her legs up against her chest, and her arms hugged them as she rocked a bit. "But he did look sexy tonight."

"Eww, I don't know what you see in my Uncle," Pan said with repulsion.

"I don't know what you see in my brother," Bra shot back. Pan's face reddened with the remark, reminding her of why they were staying up so late. "You know he dates many girls… he doesn't stay interested in just one."

"I know," Pan sighed. "But I still say Goten is like way too old for you."

"He's ten years older than me… look at Mom and Dad. They have at least nine years age difference between them."

"I suppose you're right… but how do you think I could get Trunks to notice me?"

"Pan look," Bra said straightening her legs out, looking her friend dead in the eye. "Trunks will break your heart."

"I encourage you to be with Goten… but you won't do the same for me?" Pan said bitterly as she flopped herself down on the bed.

"Okay, okay… so I know that Goten has other interests elsewhere. And I'm sure that he's a lost cause. But at least I'm being honest with myself." Pan sat up, looking at Bra with narrowed eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Pan hissed.

"You act like Trunks walks across water. His good looks, his fancy car… it overshadows the fact that he's a man whore. And you won't believe it. I've come to terms with Goten and his lifestyle, why won't you with Trunks?"

Pan stood, and walked over to the window, looking out into the night sky. The words hurt that Bra said, but they were true. "I guess I'm a hopeless dreamer, like my granddad." Pan whispered.


"…So after I left catholic school, I came back home and opened a staffing business." Marron said in a chirpy tone, smiling brightly at the two demi-saiyans.

"Wow, you're doing well for yourself Marron," Goten complimented.

"Thanks. So enough of the small talk, let's get down to business," Marron said as she sat down between Trunks and Goten. "What are you two doing later?"

"Well I was hoping to give you the tour of Capsule Corporation." Trunks said leaning close to her. Goten growled, and began to look away.

"Sounds good honey. Are you ready to go, Goten?" Marron purred. Goten looked at her, and then at Trunks. He shrugged, not sure what she was talking about.

"Ready to go where?" Goten asked.

"With us… of course." Marron laughed. Trunks finally put the puzzle together, and his eyebrows furrowed together at the shocking result.

"You mean…" Trunks asked pointing at Goten and him. "You want both of us?"

"Why not?" Marron said looking at both of the handsome men she was sandwiched between. "Do you know how weak these guys are out here? They don't know how to please a woman like me. I guess I was cursed the day I was born, considering that my Mom is an android. And then I saw you two tonight. I said to myself, two Saiyans… full of power, longevity and… " Marron hands ran under the bar counter, and slid up both Trunks and Goten's thighs, rubbing the seat of their pants with inspiration. "… Big dicks. What more could a gal ask for?"

Goten and Trunks were stumped. Not knowing how to react to such a forward woman, Goten finally had the strength to pull Marron's hand out of his lap. "Gee…I don't know about this." Goten gulped.

"Come on Goten," Marron said with a pout. "You can do anything you want to me."

"I'm down with it," Trunks blurted out with a smile. Goten looked at him like he was crazy. "Just let me talk to Goten for a moment, okay?"

"Don't take long." Marron said tossing her hair off her shoulder. Goten was about to protest when Trunks grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him to the side so Marron couldn't hear them.

"Man, are you crazy?" Goten said shrugging Trunks' hand off his shirt. "There's no way in hell I'm having sex with you!"

"You're a dummy." Trunks growled. "You've never been in a threesome before?"

"No. And I've always imagined it being girl/girl/boy… not boy/boy/girl!"

"Man think about what Marron said," Trunks pleaded to his friend. "She's got a point about how weak earthlings are. How many times did you have to hold back because you were afraid of breaking a girl's back?" Trunks placed a hand on Goten shoulder, turning him around so they could look at Marron at the bar. "Look at her man… she said she wanted some real men… and she said we could do anything we want. No holding back… it'll be a blast."

Even though Goten was a bit disgusted at the idea, a small part of him was curious. He hesitantly nodded and Trunks slapped him on his back as they walked back up to the bar.

"So… finished talking?" Marron asked as she spun around on the barstool.

"Yeah, but I want to know…" Goten asked. "Me and Trunks don't have to kiss or anything do we?"

"Not if you don't want to." Marron said wittingly.

"Hell no." Trunks said with a laugh.

"Okay… then let's go." Marron said standing. She walked between both guys and headed for the door, the sway of her hips taunting them both.

"The shit you get me into," Goten mumbled to himself as he followed Trunks and the sexy sway of Marron's hips right out of the club's door.


Next Chapter: A little three-way action never hurts anybody… does it?