Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Lesson In Humility ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author Notes: Thanks Ember Maxximus, Inei Tenshi & Meliza Mac for beta-reading!


A Lesson In Humility Written by gokusgirl

Chapter Three

The trio stumbled into Trunks room giggling as he switched on the lights. He squinted his eyes, the light being terribly bright, and immediately turned it off again.

"Wait… don't do that," Goten chided as he snapped the light back on. "The colors are so, so… beautiful." He placed a hand on his chest, a zoned statement on his drunken face as he looked around the room as if it was a masterpiece.

"Let me dim it down a bit," Trunks grumbled as he turned the dial to the dimmer, setting the bright illumination down to a nearly lit room. "The light is burning my brain." When he said that, Trunks began to laugh, making Goten laugh in turn with him hysterically. Marron shook her head at them, thinking she chose well at giving them ecstasy on the way home. They were both a bit uneasy about the threesome situation, and they needed something to relax their nerves. Of course they were hesitant in taking it, but after a few steady caresses and nibbling on their earlobes, she convinced them to try it. It was only ten minutes later when the effects began, first with Trunks feeling like he had to come out of his clothes while he drove home and Goten seeing colors he could taste.

Marron finally ended the uncontrollable laughter between the Saiyans when she put her arms around Trunks neck, pulling him close into a hot kiss. Trunks growled, pulling her even closer as he stuck his tongue deep into her mouth. He suddenly grabbed a handful of hair, and yanked it tightly, ripping her mouth from his as he looked down at her with half-lidded eyes. "I'm going to fuck your brains out," Trunks spoke dangerously.

"Please do, stud," Marron gasped, locking her lips with his once again, hungrily.

As Goten watched them kiss, he began to remove his and Marron's clothes, kissing every uncovered inch of skin he could find. Marron began to pull at Trunks' shirt, ripping a couple of buttons in attempt to remove the garment. Trunks never missed a beat as he shucked his pants and boxers off, kicking them aside with one foot. To the two Saiyans, they felt like they were in a dream, their minds altered to the reality that they were about to have sex with the same girl at the same time. The room was filled with pants and groans once they finally had all of their clothes off and were on the bed. Trunks took one of Marron's breasts in his mouth, sucking like his life depended on it.

"Yesss," Marron hissed; her hands tightly entangled in Trunks hair. "Lick me lover." She pushed his head down further, and Trunks obliged by settling down between her legs and feverishly lapping at her sweetness. Goten then started to kiss Marron, his hands massaging her breasts roughly. Marron pushed him away and grabbed his throbbing erection, stroking it with reckless abandon as Goten's eyes rolled back into his head. She pulled herself up on her elbows a little, and ran her tongue up and down his steel shaft before taking the entire length in her hot mouth.

"Good god," Goten moaned, clutching her head as she bobbed up and down on him. She began to moan as she sucked him, feeling herself cresting over the edge as Trunks drew her near to orgasm, and her hips bucked up against his face. He inserted two fingers into her, working them out quickly as his mouth never left her fiery orifice, she screamed as she came with Goten still lodged deep in her mouth. Trunks rose up, pulling her legs apart more as he positioned himself against her, and thrust himself into her roughly. She squealed under him, increasing the suction on Goten as she tasted him now with new determination, eager to push him over the edge, to taste his essence in her mouth.


Bulma awoke, groggily looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 2:24 AM. She was fast asleep, but was awakened by some noises vibrating through the house. She sat up, listening carefully so she wouldn't be mistaken. She heard it again. It was muffled, but she swore the sounds sounded like someone was in extreme pain.

Bulma looked over at Vegeta, his muscular back to her as he slept. Then she heard it again, only this time, it was louder. She roughly shook Vegeta's shoulder, and he whipped around with a snarl.

"What?" Vegeta snapped.

"I hear noises," Bulma whispered. "Like someone's being beat up."

Vegeta paused, his eyes wandering around the room in silence as he listened. He lay back on his pillow, and sighed. "It's the boys… they may be fighting…" Vegeta's eyes narrowed down as he detected an unknown presence among them. "Wait a minute."

"You see?" Bulma said nervously. "Did you hear that?"

Vegeta threw his legs over the edge of the bed, and pulled his boxers on. "I'll check it out, woman."

"I'll go with you," Bulma suggested as she began to get out of the bed.

"You stay here," Vegeta ordered, not sure what he was going to find when he got to Trunks' room. "I'll be right back."

Vegeta crept down the long hallway, hearing the suspicious sounds increased in volume as he approached his son's door. He knew that Trunks brought his women home and slept with them, but this time they were just too damned loud. He had spoken to his son on several occasions about respecting the others in the house by keeping his little affairs down, but this was ridiculous. What worried Vegeta this morning was that he sensed Trunks and Goten's ki, but an unknown person's as well. And this person had a strong ki, though not anything to be worried about. But shouldn't there be a fourth ki if they were in there having sex?

Once Vegeta walked up to Trunks' door, the noise didn't sound like anyone was being beat at all. It was the sounds of some serious fucking going on behind that door, and for a second the thought entered his mind that maybe the guys were doing it. Angrily Vegeta raised a fist to the door, but before he could knock he heard a female on the other side of the door exclaim:

"Ohhhh, yeah… give it to me stud! Harder! Fill me up!"

No. He wasn't going to knock now. He was determined to confirm his worse fears and just open the door. He could kill them afterwards. Vegeta swung the door open and was aghast to see Goten hammering some female from behind viciously and Trunks directly at her head getting the blowjob of the century as the woman's head bobbed in a heated rhythmical motion on him, screaming obscenities as best as she could as she orally serviced him. The sickening thing about the whole mass of flesh that twisted and pulsed on the bed was that they were oblivious to Vegeta's presence. Quickly recovering from witnessing such a horrid display, Vegeta gritted his teeth, almost ready to blast them all.

"TRUNKS!" Vegeta yelled at the top of his lungs. Like being drawn out of a deep trance, Trunks' head snapped up, and he saw his father standing there. Marron let out a scream of surprise, and Goten fell off the bed and landed on the floor.

"D-dad," Trunks said nervously, quickly covering him and Marron up with his bed sheet.

"Hey… why did you stop honey?" Marron huskily said as she leaned over the bed staring down at Goten. She looked over at Trunks, and tried to put her hand around his neck but he untangled her arms quickly from around him and pushed her away, pissing her off. "Hey!"

"Cool it, okay?" Trunks spat, never taking her eyes off his father.

"Outside… now." Vegeta commanded. He turned on his heel and walked out of the bedroom. Trunks ran his hands through his hair, and cursed to himself. He got up, found his boxers and walked outside. As soon as he passed the threshold, a pair of hands grabbed him by his neck, slamming him hard against the wall. Gasping for air from the sudden blow, Trunks found himself staring at his father's dark eyes, his nose almost touching his.

"What the fuck are you doing, boy?" Vegeta hissed. "Have you finally lost it?"

"N-no sir," Trunks said meekly, his eyes falling down to the floor. Vegeta slammed him again against the wall.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Vegeta yelled. Trunks shook with fear as his eyes met his again, not wanting to gaze at that intense stare his father gave him right now. Vegeta stared deep into his eyes for a moment, and then shook his head with disgust after observing his son's dilated pupils. "You're high."

"Dad, look I can explain-"

"And what am I to say to Krillin when I tell him that you and Goten are fucking his daughter at the same time?"

"You know who she is?"

"Get her out of here," Vegeta growled, letting go of Trunks neck. "And get Goten out of here as well. You're in some serious trouble boy."

As Vegeta stalked off, he noticed Pan and Bra peeking outside their door. "Go back to bed girls, everything's alright." He tried to speak calmly, but Vegeta was never good at being calm. Bra closed her bedroom door softly, and she and her friend stood there in stunned silence, taking in the whole spectacle that played before them. Bra finally turned to face Pan, her eyes already glassy with tears.

"Goten and Trunks were with… Marron?" Bra rasped out.


Next Chapter: Punishment…