Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Romantic School Trip ❯ The Telling of The Trip ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I Dont own any of DBZ if i did I would be rich rich rich.I do own Sidney Salavar and Seomay belongs to Ami Reader. SO DONT STEAL!


The bell rings and all the students sit in there seats and wait for the teachers arrival. When the teacher arrives she stands in the front of her desk and lets out a loud "I SEE THEY ARE LATE AGAIN " Then a girl in the front row shouts "Yes they are late like they always are but I wasnt late Mrs Machenski " She baps her eye lashes and gives the look to the teacher that says 'Look at me I am the teachers pet'. Just then 3 students walk in the room and stop before taking there seats and turn around to see a verry angry Mrs Machenski. The female of the three says "Umm.....well...uh...Im.....Uh" But she is interupted by the teacher shouting "Sidney Salavar, Son Gohan and Seomay Kojin Whay are you late once again" The female Saiyan Seomay turned around and let out an "Uhhh well you see ummm.............Well there was some comotion in the cafeteria and we had to sort it out" The teacher nodded and said "Umm very well" and sat down. 15 minutes of doing the register the teacher walked out and the headmaster walked in and stood at the front awaiting silence. He then said "Ahem.....I am here to tell you of the school trip coming up. It will consist of 15 students and they are as follows "Son Gohan......Sidney Salavar......Seomay Kojin.....Ami Sparks......blah blah blah..." Sid smiled and let out a small "yes" The bell then rang and all the students proceeded home. Sidney, Seomay and Gohan wlaked home together with huge smiles on their faces. Gohan let out a high pitched "Yay were going to France" They all split up and went there seperate ways home ready to unpack.