Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Romantic School Trip ❯ First Glimpse of Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sid shoved all the essentials he needed into his suitcase and hammered downstairs and out the door to see if Seomay and Gohan was ready yet.

Sid walked up outside Gohan's house and he heard a loud screeched yelling of "Goku you Baka you forogot to take the damn Turkey out of the oven you stupid idiot arrrgh" and then there was a loud crahing noise and then the sound of kitchen utensil being thrown at someone. Sid edged away and let out a "O...K" and he ran towards Seomay's house.

Sid knocked on the door of Seomay's house and a cheerful slim woman answered it with a "Yes can I help you? Oh its you Sid. Go straight up the stairs and to the left to reach Seomay's room. Sid nodded and thanked the woman and headed upstairs. He walked in the room and forgot to knock he entered the room and saw Seomay pakcing her underwear. Sidney blushed and stepped out of the room and slightly coughd and knocked on the door. He then heard a faint "Oh wait there.....Come In" and he entered seeing a very tired Seomay. "Umm you look tired Seo maybe you should take an early sleep. Is it still alright for me to stay over coz I have my stuff" and Seomay noticed a largish backpack on Sid's back..... "Yeah Sure and I think I will take an early night in what bout you" Sid nodded and said "Yeah I guess" They then both got undressed and put on there PJ's in seperate rooms and went back to Seomays room. Sid then said with a confused expression "Umm Seo where do I sleep?" Seomay replied with a simple "Well Uh I guess In my bed" Sid blushed a deep red and said "Uh okay" Sid then got in on end of the bed blushing and Seomay entered the other end.
night Seomay quickly fell fast asleep whilst Sid stayed awake wondering what France would be liek. He liked the idea of it being packed with French Girls but he only really wanted to spend his time with the girl of his dreams. Seomay! He smiled as he saw her deep in sleep. His heart thumped as he just wanted to reach down and kiss her but he was sure she didnt think about him in that way so he just kept sleeping.

A rooster could be heard as morning broke near where Seomay lived. Sid slowly woke up and saw Seomay just waking up. She yawned and whispered "Immmmm.....soooooooooo......tiredddd. Youu didnttt fall asleppp last night for a while did you? Why?" Sidneo slighty blushed and said "Ughhh...umm well you see I was umm thinking of you" He then turned a deep red. Seomay chuckled and said "Oh you were thinking about how loud and clumsy I am?" Sid also chuckled and said "No I was thinking about how much I liked you" He went so red he could beat a Tomato in a redness compotition! Seomay blushed slightl and let out a small "What do you actually like me like that?" Sid nodded and let out a simple "Yes. I ermmm Love You i guess" Sid then closed his eyes and then thought "Is she gonna hate me for this? She is isnt she" But then Sid felt a softly moist surface touch his lips he was suprised to open hs eyes and find Seomay kissing him!!!

Seomay eventually pulled her face away and smiled before saying "I love you too but I never knew you felt like that for me so I never showed you" Sid blushed and then chuckled before saying at a quick pace "You're a good kisser" Seomay winked at him and said "Im a saiyan remember Im good at alot of things" Sid then leaned over and held Seomay's hand before he gently placed his lips on hers. "WOW I never knew kissing felt so good" Sid then said "We should get dressed quick and then go round my house to get my suitcase and then head for school" Seomay nodded and agreed.

After getting dressed the two flew in the clouds heading for Sid's house. Whilst in the air Sid had one hand in sid's and the other carrying a large suitcase full of clothes, underwear ect. sid had earlier offered to help carry them but becasue she is a saiyan she refused and wanted to carry her own bags!

They eventually grabbed all Sid's stuff and headed into school and stumbled into the hall where the detailed speech by Miss Williams the school Trip-Coordianter was aboutto take place. She stood at the front and said "Ahem students in 10 minutes please asemble in the coach outside of reception. Until you are allowed to do as you wish" Sid and Seomay had big smiles on and they walked over to some other friends and began chatting away.

Then then all after 10 minutes went outside to get in the coach so they could begin there long journey to Dover then from Dover to France!