Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Romantic School Trip ❯ France Here We Come ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sid sits down and looks at Seomay sitting next to her. He snuggles his hand into hers and slightly blushes before saing "Do you remember Jag?" Seomay holds his hand tightly and replys with a simple "JAG! Uh yeah my old boyfriend?" Sid nods and says in a curious tone of voice "Why did you split up with him?" Seo thinks for a while before saying "Well he was just not my type and besides I have you now right?" Sid nodded and Seomay yawned before resting her head on Sid's shoulder and slowly falling asleep. Sid then rested his head on her head and also fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Couple Of Hours Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sid Seomay wake up" Sid and Seomay slowly open there eyes and let out a quiet "W..h...a...t" They then see a blury picture of Miss Williams saying "Were here at Dover so wakke up we have to catch the ferry" Sid and Seo nod and get up and head for the ferry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Getting On The Deluxe 1st Class Ferry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sid stumbles into a room that is his on the way to France. Sid then thinks "Our trip is in a place in France that is a 48 hour Cruise so Ill spend my time alone in this room ahhhhh" Then he hears someone stumbl into his room nd then fal over. He looks and sees Seomay get up from off the floor looking annoyed. She then says loudly "THERES NO ROOMS LEFT. So umm can I stay in this one with you please?" Sid nods and says "Im taking a shower wont be a mo."

~~~~~~~~~~
In The Shower
~~~~~~~~~~

Sid is washing himself when he hears "La da da da dee washing my nails." He then sees a blury picture of Seomay in the shower next to him. "Ummm Seo are you naked in there coz if you are we shouldnt both get out of the shower at the same time." Sid waits a few seconds for an answer before hearing "Yeha Im naked and So are you presumeably. Its not so bad." Sid then hears the noise of water being turned off and then sees Seomay get in his shower!!!!! They both luckily couldnt see each others bodys because of the foggyness and mist in the shower. "Ugh There was no hot water in that other shower so Ill use this one okay" She then turns around and indicates to a part of her back that looks a little sore and says "This really hurts" Sid reaches out and grabs a bottle of lubricant and wipes it all over were the sore part of her back and begins to masage it.