Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ The Poses, The Horror and YOUR LATE! ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kalia: gotta thank Rini the saiya-jin for her story suggestions. And you all know this already but here goes. I Do Not Own DBZ. The characters owned by me are as follows:

Kalia (Son)

Kino (Son)

That is all.

Chapter 10: The poses, The horror and You're late!

The ginyu force was called and everyone could sense te evil as it made its way through the atmosphere of the green planet in the form of five space pods. The Ginyu force was given orders to seek, recover and destroy. Meanwhile, Krillen, Kino and Gohan have gone to Gurus and then the Ginyu force arrived and they went to see who the evil force was, bringing a dragonball with them.(remember that thye actually have two DBs, one is with bulma, safe and sound, as is possible anyway) Kalia and Vegeta actually head straitght to the Ginyu, after a tele-talk between Kino and Kalia that is.

Just as Kino had his hidden power brought up from within him by the eldest Namek, Guru, a powerful force was felt nearing the planests surface, and quikly. Kino stepped outside just as Gohan and Krillen did to see five space pods carrening twards Freezas ship. This was so not a good thing. <ohhhhh no, not yet, they cant be here yet, I-it's the GINYU FORCE!!!!!> he thought ot himself as a horror filled look crossed his usually cheerful face.

"Hey, whats the matter Kino," asked Gohan "did you sense it too?"

"Sure did bro, and there pretty powerful." Kino stated in response. His thoughts turning to warnings for his sister. <I better warn Kali and hope to kami that dad gets here soon, she really should have gotten here by now, I hope she is ok!> so he concentrated and reached out to find her mind.

(SIS! Did you sense it?! There here already, and why arnt you at Guru's, you know witch island its on, please tell me your alright.!)

(Yeah little bro, I felt it and I know, I am fine, I was trying to explain why we had to go when the Dumb Pose brigade breached the atmospere, Vegeta knew who it was right away, we will meet you guys over there okay?)

(yeah, whatever, just HURRY!)

(Wil Do, love ya)

(Love ya)

( Interlude/ a/n)Meanwhile in a capsule ship in deep space, Goku dozes only a mere 5 hours from namek. Five hours when they will have to hold there own against the Horrior of the Ginyu, there poses. Oh and they will have to fight to but I mean the pose. Geeze, the horrible dumb poses. Oh the agany. Anyways, umm..on with the story.

"THIS WAY" kino shouted and led his brother and friend twards the agany of the Ginyu force. Kino was not happy that he would have to stand throuth all those poses, they were so dumb. It was then that kino noticed that he was flying twards two familiar kis. <CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, the must have found the cave Kali and Veggie were staying, not to mention the other five dragonballs are there, I hope they don't find bulma…>

Suddenly Kino was jarred from his thoughts by a the loud somewhat scared voice of his sister.

(KINO!!!!, where the fuck are you, they found us lik five minutes ago and they are still doing those kami-forsaken poses. Get your ass over here now, all of you, HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!!!!)

(Sis! Calm down and relax, I can see you guys now so just wait about 30 seconds)

30 seconds later……

"hi sis" said kino as he landed next to her and Krillen and Gohan landed on her opposite side a bit behind Vegeta, Krillen still grasping the Dragonball he had taken with them and ruefully regretting it now. Once everyone showed up, Captain Ginyu insisted on going throuth the whole round of poses for the new comers. I could not belive these guys, all of us had a major sweatdrop on our faces, everyone eybrow

arched. I mean these poses were worse than my middle school cheerleading poses.(no I NEVER EVER EVER in my life have been nor have I ever wanted to be a cheerleader, they sicken me, no offense to any cheerleaders reading this but it is my oppinion and I am sticking with it,) it was another agonizing ten minutes before anyonw even said a word. I will be quite happy to send these posing dummies into the next dimension after the torture they just put me through. Of course the rude and obscene comemts I was about to get just made it worse. Now remember this little fact, I am a witch, this is an advantage when you consider that I can stop time as well as that green overgrown perverted frog Guildo. Fun Time :D.

Vegeta : THAT'S IT?!

Kalia: only for chapter 10 Veggie-chan, the next one will have fighting and blood and spells and all that good stuff. Just wait, its like 2 am and I am finally tired. I am going to sleep. `walks to feet from computer and climbes in bed, vegeta follows suit. She is so happy right now'

Kino: Don't forget swords, I wanna use my sword!

Kalia: `glares at him for keeping her up and interupting her momant in Veggies arms,' <he will pay later::evil grin inside::> Fine Kino, swords will be used as well, Now Go To Bed, Your seven years old, you should have been in bed hours ago."

Vegeta: Yes Brat, Leave your sister and I alone before I blast you into the nest dimension! `powes up huge ki blast in hand an raised it twards Kino'

Kino: YIPE! Y-yes sir, Review for my sis peeps, ideas are still very welcom sinse she sucks at fight scenes and all, AHHHH! `energy blast just misses his head' going now!! `runs out of room fast as light'

Kalia looking at Vegeta: now where were we before we were rudly interuppted….