Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Oh, didn't i mention it before?, I'm a witch. ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kalia: I Wont Say It, You Cant Make Me!!!!

Tazer weilding Lawyers: Oh Yes We Can!!! ` Zaps her with one as Vegeta walks into room'

Vegeta: `really mad for him touchin kalia' How Dare you touch my girl, DIE!!!!! `sends huge ki blast to destroy the lawyers'

Kalia: OH, THANK YOU VEGGIE-CHAN `runs over and kisses him' besides, eveyone already know that I don't own DBZ so I shouldn't half to say it. And once again I have cranked out a chapter in the wee morning hours.

(a/n)- it was mentioned in chapter one, extremly briefly that Kalia is a trained witch. It may have seemed like just and extra stupid fact but she will be using some spells in later fights and later chapters so keep and eye open for incantations. If you see a small poem then it is most likely a spell. Also I feel that I have been neglecting Kinos character so I will hopefully be using him more as well. That is all.

Chapter 9: Oh! Didn't I mention it before?, I'm a witch.

A sibling bond is a very speicial thing to have, it allows the two siblings a means to communicate when not together, a means to become closere than anyone could possibly imagine. One problem with them is that for certain siblings, If one is asleep and the other tries to talk telepathicly then tha sibling has a high risk of getting sucked into the others dream. This is what happended to kalia. It also helped Vegeta figure out that she could communicate with her brother and therfore the others would most likely know she was there and that they were most likely on the planet Namek. He discovers another thing about her as well, shes a witch.

The events of the past "days" were so overwhelming to me that I completely forgot to talk to Kino again. I wanted to tell him everything and make sure he remembered about the Ginyu Force and see if they had gotten any Dragonballs yet. I also had trouble because I needed to be where I could basicly be alone so as not to get Vegeta anymore suspicous bout me than he already was(he got suspicouse when we first arrived). I when back to my sunbathing rock, it was secluded and hidden so it was the perfect place. I just didn't know I was being followed by our lovely prince and that is not a good thing. I laid back on my nice warm rock and closed my eyes, concentrating on Kino's mind and the vibes he sends out. I should've waited another hour because he was asleep and for our bond that means I get to be sucked into his messed up dreams. (sarcastic Yay)

(Kino, its Kalia I need to talk…….oh shit, he is asleep, last time this happened I had nightmares for a week…)Kalia found herself in a tropical island like beach, it was beautiful and warm and Kino was just lying on the sand. Kalia had landed in one of her brothers most prominent vacation dreams. He was sipping a drink from the bar that she landed in front of and since she was there she might as well enjoy the free drinks. "Strawberry daqqurie, large" she ordered and in an isnstant she had the most lucouse strawberry daqurii she had ever had. Then she strolled over to her brother and lightly tapped him.

"Enjoying the Sun Kin-chan" she asked in a simple relaxed tone.

"totally…Kalia?!, I didn't know you were in this dream"

"that's cause I'm not stupid, I tried a tele-talk but you were asleep so I got stuck in your dream" she slapps him on the arm "its happened before you baka." She looks a bit irritated but then her tone softens. "well as long as I'm here I may as well tell ya anyways."

"Yeah, so go on sis, whats been happining?"

"Well…I got Vegeta to laugh and smile and then he kissed me and he looks sooooo funny with wet hair becuae apparently its gravity defiance is no match for water." I laughed "any ways, we got five dragon balls from that Dumass Freezas ship and we are hidden out in a cave by some lake and some berry bushes."

"You got five? Cool, me and gohan found one and then Krillen found one so we got two now."

"Good job, hey you do remember that the Ginyu force is gonna be here soon right? I mean you didn't forget considering how many times you watched those DVD's about it."

"yeah, I remember, and I got plenty of energy ot blast those suckers with"

"okayyyy there bro, lets not get overconfident there, remember when you thougth you had defeated dad in that sparring match because you thought your ki blast was more powerful than it really was and he was able to roudhouse you into the cliffside? All because you put your guard down. I don't want you to get killed for it this time, the G Force is the real deal, license to kill. Literally."

"Sorry sis, your right. Anyways I hope we can meet up soon, I am going to Gurru's tomarrrow to get my power woken up, like gohan and krillen. Just make sure Vegeta follows and takes you with him"

"No problem, I will not be left behind and he knows it, you gonna wake up anytime soon….here…" the serene beach begins to fade and slowly kalias eyes open to find the prince staring down at her, uh oh.

"AHHHHHHHH! VEGETA!, You scared me you BAKA" I yelled at him as I woke to find his face mere inches form mine. <he can be such a jerk, I swear!> I thought to myself as I sat up and then I noticed the suspicouse narrownes of his eyes and figured I was in for a game of s20 questions right now. Woo hoo(said very sarcasticly)

"Alright little one, spill, why were you so spaced out for so long, do you and that brat brohter of yours have a link. The truth now!" he said as he grabbed me by the shoulders and squeezed threatningly, as if daring me to lie. I figured he may as well know, it might help me in getting the boht of us to the Eldest namek.

"fine if you must know…I have a subling bond with Kino, why else do you think our attacks on you were so organized and together. I talked to him when we first arrived and I was just taliking ot him now."

"But you didn't completely loose concinouse when we first arrived, hwo was this time any different?" he asked with a confused look on his face, making him look so cute I wanted to jump up and just kiss him and I am getting away form myself now, Bad kalia, Bad, Down girl. Anyways…

"oh that, well you see, if one of is asleep and the other tries to talk telepahicly, that sibling will get kind of sucked into the others dream and well that's what happened. Las tome though I had nighmares for a week, I swear this kid has some freaky dreams. But anyhow we were able to talk anyways seeing as how this dream was of a tropicla beac h vacation spot. It was quite nice actually." I trail off remembering th warm sand and cool drinks.

"oh and they got like two of the dragonballs as well"

"WHAT!!!, I NEED THOSE, I DIDN'T RISK MY BUTT GETTING THEM FROM FREEZER JUST TO LOOSE TO THOSE EARTH WEEKILINGS." He yelled causing me to wince and cover my ears as he ranted on.

Ten minutes later:

"I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY SOME BAKAS WHO……." <okayyyy, he has been gong for ten minutes straight and I can not takit it anymore, spell time> I thought as I rolled my eyes at the loud ranting prince. I pointed two fingers at him as he ranted and slowly recited a spell Dwayne had taught me not long ago that would make him unabel to speak or yell until I said "speech be again"

"yelling be stifled,

Talking shut down,

No sound shall escape,

Until I say so"

I concentrated and after sayin it a second time Vegeta found himself unable to speak, silence is golden after hearing him yell for ten minutes stairth, especially with my sensitive ears. He looked at me stunned an confused. I could see the fear in his eys and I started laughing. I couldn't help it he was so clueless that I could not help but laugh and than eh got angry and grabbed me by my armor and held me up. I stopped laughing and still giggles ocasionally as I explained to him why he could not speak.

"its okay Veggie chan, it is a simple silence spell. Yes I said spell. I got so tired of hearing you rant and rave and insult my friends and family that I decided to shut you up myself. Are you done yelling now:?"

he nodded so I undid the spell "Speech Be Again" I said simply and he could speak again.

"How The hell Did YOU Do That Girl"

"oh, Didn't I mention it before?, I'm a witch" I smiled. He was speachless.

Okay, yet another chapter cranked out at god knows what time in the am. Tell me what ya think.

Vegeta: I think witches are weakling.

Kalia: oh shut up Veggie or I'll torch the new suit that Ria gave you.

Vegeta: N-no, I'll be good just don't touch the suit.

Kalia: I got him so whipped. `huge smile :D' reveow peeps and thanks to ria for the ideas, I jut might.