Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ My Religions Love: an embarrasing moment ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I Don't own DBZ, I own Kalia and Kino, and only Kalia and Kino. GOT IT? GOOD!

I don't know who actually sang the song in this chapter so don't get all pissed because I used it, I found it on the blue BSB cd from Burger king. It didn't even have a title on the back so just deal.

Chapter 8: My Religons Love, embarrasing moment!

She woke up before him, no nightime really does mess up the sense of time of a person. She estimated about 4 or five hours of sleep, maybe less. She was hungry so she went out to test the fruit on the tree and the berry things on the bushes. The trees fruit tasted like a mis between a mango, an apple and a nectarine. Basicly it tasted good and though the berries were blue and oval, they tasted like cherries. She got bored waiting so she started singing of all things. It was a song she hadnt heard since she left other earth and it had somhow gotten stuck in her head. She had titled it My Religions Love. And that is exactly how he woke to find her splashing around the edge of the shore staring into the distance and gently singing her song.

"Awwwwwwwww" I sat up slowly and looked around. I noticed Vegeta practcly passed out beside me, deep sleeper I must admit. He looked almost peacful and it ocured to me that I had never actually seen him asleep before. <he looks even cuter asleep> I though with a smile and then attempted to get up without waking up the mighty snoring prince. I succeeded after about ten minutes and then after all that hard work my stomach lets out one of the loudest growles I have ever heard. To my extreme surprise it doesn't disturb Veggies slumber one bit, he didn't even flinch for kamies sake. I thout my first dad was a heavy sleeper, but geeze.

"okay, time for breakfast" I whispered to myself tiptoeing out of the cave and almost tripping over a small bulder. Okay first to check out that fruit tree, it looked interesting. Golden tipped neon orange pear shaped fruit hung off its branches in abundance. I reached up and plucked on from a low hanging branch and bit into it. The fruit had the consistancy of an apple, it had lots of juice and it tasted similar to a mango-apple-nectarine fruit juice blend that I had had once. It tasted good to me so I took down five more and ate them. Then I moved to the berries as I was still hungry. Dark blue, oval shaped berries about an inch thick and half and ind long, these things tasted like cherries. I ate about 50, I think anyway. So about an hour had passed and Veggie still hadnt waken up so I was on my own. I stuck to the boundries set before hand, technically yesterday I suppose. But I got sooooooooooo bored waiting for him to ger his lazy ass up and then suddenly this song pops into my head. This always happens when I ger really bored, first the melody comes and I start humming, then the I start to remember the words and before I can stop myself I start singing like there is no tomarrow. It was a song I had found on a Burger king CD, you know, when they were doing the whole Backstreet Boys thing. It had no title or anything so I titled it myself. I called it "my religions love"

I started humming it first as the melody made itself known in my head, walking the shorelinge of the lake back and forth. <I know this song, now what were the words, come on….got it!> I started singing, lightly at first but then I just didn't care how loud I got. Nor did I notice vegeta walkin out of the cave to get some breakfast eithor. I was completely obliviouse as I sat on a rock and sang my heart out:

`Theres Nothing wrong with tradition…

But tell me where it says not to

Follow our hearts.

That's why so many of us are so confused

And will never live up to your rules' I broke into the chorus at full lung copacty(think very loud)

`MY RELIGION DOESN'T HATE,

IT WILL NEVER TURN YOU AWAY

IT ALWAYS UNDERSTANDS, YEAH YEAH YEAH,

MY RELIGION WONT CONDEM

ALWAYS LENDS A HEALING HAND YEAH YEAH

ITS LOOOOOOOOOVE

MY RELIGIONS LOOOOOOOOOOVE' Vegeta just stood there in awe of my voice, it was beautiful. A second soprano so rich it seemed like an angel was singing. If only he could pay attentionto the words a little more.

`All it takes is to be willing,

A to sacrifice for someone who is in need,

Then we can begin to heeal again,

And Loooove wil sweep the land,

MY RELIGON DOESN'T HATE,

IT WILL NEVER TURN YOU AWAY,

IT ALWAYS UNDERSTANDS, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH,

MY RELIGON WONT CONDEM,

ALWAYS LENDS A HEALING HAND, YEAH, YEAH,

ITS LOOOOOOOOOVE,

MY RELIGONS LOOOOOOOVE.

That's why so many of us

Are so confused

And will never live up to your rules,j

MY RELIGION DOESN'T HATE,

IT WILL NEVER TURN YOU AWAY,

IT ALWAYS UNDERSTANDS,

MY RELIGON WONT CONDEM

ALWAYS LENDS A HEALING HAND YEAH YAH,

ITS LOOOOOOOOOVE

MY RELIGONS LOOOOOOOOVE' I got up and started dancing along as I sang the chorus over and over and over, it was my favorite part of the song. Then I noticed Vegeta staring at me and immediately froze, I had my arms up and a leg out in front and one behind, my stupid ballet pose. I think my face couldve melted with the heated chrimson coloratin it was slowly turning. I slowly returned to a standing pose and strigtned up, trying not to let my embarrasment show more than that beet red blush on my cheeks. He just smirked at me and walked over to me.

"you have a wonderful voice little one" he said to me looking down into my eyes.

"Thank you young prince, It better be after 8 years of singing in chiors and voice lessons" I replied, litterally beaming inside at his complement. I really do pride myself on my voice.

"you must sing more often, I want ot hear some more" he kind of demanded, I complied by singing some thing I think suits his situation a little. I immediately started in on "Once Upon A December" from the disney movie, "Anistatia" one of my personal faves as well.

Kalia: Stupid writerw block, I cant belive I cranked out a songfic for chapter 8, I need ideas people, please.

Vegeta: oh quit your complaining, we all know you just wanted to show off your voice you brat.

Kalia: You be quit, I know how to deal with you, you arrogand basturd.

Vegeta: And just what are you gonna do about it you talentless weak brat.

Kalia: `smiles evily at vegeat and hold up his faveorte blue spandex suit as well as a blowtorch'

Vegeta: Y you wouldn't dare… `gets fearful look in eyes'

Kalia: Are you gonna be nice and stop insulting me and my work

Vegeta: Brat! Gimme My Suit `lunges at her and misses, lands flat on his face' owwwwwwwwww.

Kalia: nope wrong answer, torch time. `sets suit on fire and throws it on the ground as vegeta whimperes.' That will teach you to insult me. Muhahahahahaha.

Vegeta: `still whimpeerin' th-that was my favorite suit, why, why, why, `breaks into tears