Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ He Smiled For Me, Yay! ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SonKalia: Do I gotta say it.?

Tazer wielding Lawyers all Together: YESSSSS, GOSHDARNIT, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT, NOW HURRY UP!!!!!

SonKalia: YIPE! Okay okay, fine, I don't own DBZ. I only own Kalia and Kino, you wanna use em then you better get my permission. As before, please review, I am still in a bit of a writing slump. And sorry it took so long but I had summerschool, I hate algebra.

Chapter 7: He Smiled For Me, Yay!

(a/n)[Just to put it into perspective, now Kalia and Vegeta have landed on namek, 3 days late for some reason. Kalia has let Kino know she was hear and that Vegeta was here. Now they are looking for a place to live for a few days, that cave by the lake shore will do nicely. Vegeta will become a bit protective over Kalia, he goes off for the dragon balls and yeah.]

Chapter Intro: She stepped out of the pod first and looked around, levitating a foot to see farther past the small craters edge. Vegeta followed silently and looked around just the same. Namek reminded her of earth so much and she was reminded of both her families. The humans she had left behind and the happy goofy dad and loving mom that had welcomed her and her little brother into there home so willingly. Her life had changed drasticly, but she was happy to finally feel like she belonged somewhere. Among those left behind on other earth as she had become accustomed to call it, she only missed two people out of all of them. Chara, her best friend, one of only two real friends. Then there was Dwayne, her teacher and trainer and best friend. They were like a brother and sister, he taught her how to fight with fists, swords and magic. She had so many hidden strengths, and he knew about all of them. But there were more prominent things to worry about right now. Like finding a place to hide themselves and the Dragonballs Vegeta would soon go off to get from freezas ship. That cave would have to do, besides she needed a bath and tha lake would be perfect.

<okay, we need a place to stay for like 4 days, uhh…, a crevice? No, a cave? Yah a cave will do.> I thought to myself as we walked looking for some sort of hiding spot. A cave would be perfect, so I started to scan the area for one, then I spotted something about a mile and a half north east.

"Hey Vegeta, how about we stay in that cave by the lake, its only like a mile away and we can easily hide the Dragonballs in it."

"Fine, I suppose it'll do for a few days. Lets go." He then took off and flew in the direction I had pointed. I quikly followed, not one to be left in the dust. When we landed I looked around a little and noted that there was some sort of fruit tree and some bushes that had berry looking things on it. Our food supply in other words. I then took note of the lake we merely a few meters from. I made a mental note to go swimming and see if Vegeta's hair still withstood gravities forces when drenched with water. Then I followed the prince into the cave to survey the inside. It was basicly your average cave, it was decently deep an not to tall but the ceiling was still like 3 inches above Veggies head. There was a couple big rocks jutting out but that was it. At least it was roomy. I suppose I should have expected this but I was still thinking about Vegeta drenched from head to to in, well, you can guess. ;D he startled me out of my thoughts when he discovered I was spacing out and not listening.

"KALIA!"

"AH! Oh sorry Vegeta, what were you saying?" I asked snapping back to a relaxed but alert state.

"I am going to go get the dragon balls from Freezers ship an perhaps settle a score with a certain green kissass."<Zarbon> I thought naturally. "you will stay here and keep out of trouble.Do You understand?" he said with a growl glaring at me as If I was a disobedaint child.

"yeah, sure, whatever, as long as I can go swimming, I need a bath and some exercise. Do YOU understand?" I said crossing my arms mockingly. He glared and then smirked. I kind of got confused and I don't know why. Maybe cause I was still kinda spacing.

"Making order are we little one,"he arched his brow in that classic look "fine but go no farther than those bushes and that lake. Understood?"

"Yes SIR!" I yelled and did a salute, then burst out laughing at my little mock joke.

Vegeta smirked and took off opposite the cave and I took off in the direction of the lake, I couldn't wait to die in. I stopped an inch from the shore line and thought about weather or not I should take off all my clothes or just he armor and body suit. Yes I was wearing a bra and panties fo9r you who might hae doubted it. I decided on no clothes since I had no other undergarments and I refusr to go bra and pantiless. I stripped out of my armored breast plate, my second skin like suit and my undergarments and gently placed thme on a nearby rock. Them I waded out to where it was about waist deep and dove in. the water felt great and it was so beautiful under the surface. I saw some coral looking structures and an underwater cave. The fish were brilliantly colored, and looked like tropical fish you might see in the barrier reef, just more slender. I saw this thng that looked like a neon pink seahorse, only it was bout the size of an actual pony and very friendly, It even let me ride it for a while. I learned that day that I could hold my breath/not need to breath for about 20 minutes at a time. After about 2 hours I got tired of swimming and just laid back in the water, floating on my back and just relaxing. I was os relaxed that I didn't even sense Vegetas presence 30 minutes later as he returned to place the balls in the very back of the cave. He stood there at the waters edge and just stard at the beuty in front of him. <Beautiful, strong, talented, pure blood, perfect…> The thoughts from the regen tank resurfaced as he stood ther gazing at her.

" and I thought you said you needed to exorcise little one, yet I find you just lounging about." He smirked and chuckled as I was startled and jumped only causing me to splashe back and into the water. I cam up sputtering and glaring at him as he stood ther arms crossed and smirking, again.

"I did, for two hours and I was just relaxing after a long swim." I said as I swam and walked bact to where I could still stand without uncovering my breasts. I may like the guy but I still wanted my dignity. "You should try it, it tones the arms and legs" <and if you don't then I will dam my dignity and pull you into the water> I thought to myself. He was gonna make me do this the hard way, I saw it in his features.

"I think I will pass on that for today, you have 1 hour, then I want you back in the cave we need out rest."

"ohhh no, you are swimming and that is final!" I said as I lept out of the water and actually managed to pull him onto the water. Probably cause I cuught him by surprise. Submerged him then swam very quikly out further. When he came up I was shaking with held in laughs. His hair was no match for water, it looked like a wilted flower almost. It was plastered to his face in matted spikes and he was looking pissed for a moment but hemn he started laughing. I had never heard him laugh before, it was kinda weird but I liked it and to hard to explain. I was confused, really, I was. I thought he would yell at me and be totally pissed, but, he was laughing and I couldn't hold mine in any longer. I swam over to him and I couldn't resist. I held up a hand and wiped some hair out of his eyes which I had just discovered were actually a very VERY dark brown. He looked down at me, his laughter had stopped but he still chuckeled and to my surprose instead of a smirk it was a smile. And actual smile! I made the Prince of darkness smile, YAY! He was soaked from head to toe, fully clothed includeing armor and he was smiling. Then he reached out and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him, he smelled so good. Like vanilla ad spices. He looked me in the eyes again and bent forward only slightly as he captured my lips, the sudden kiss causing me to gasp and open my mouth, he took this opportunity to its full extent and explored my mouth, I was in heaven. I got him top laugh, smile an then he kisses me. I am the luckiest girl alive. When he pulled away I must have had such a dorky look on my face, complete with goofy grin and dreamy eyes I am sure. We than swam silently to the shore and I got my clothes off the rock. I had to dry off so I just sunned on a rock that happened to be conveinenly placed in a hidden nook where I could sun without worrieng about being seen. When I was finally dressed I grabbed my armor and heades inside the cave, vegeta was already asleep so I just laid down next to him and used his chest as a pillow. An arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer. I drifted off to sleep happy and about as safe as I could be but not before I said goodnight ot my prince by softly kissing his forhead. Ahhhhhhh, aint life grand.

I always seem to end off with someone "drifting off to sleep" don't I. Oh well, chapter eight will be out soon, I hope. Please REVIEW, I'll be your BESTEST FRIEND EVER! `begs on hands and knees' just review it and send in suggestions, I have a feeling my writers block will be returning to me or I will just not sleep and crank out like 3 chapters in the wee early morning hours.