Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Peace for now/Namek Bound ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I Do Not Own, Nor will I ever Own DBZ, etc etc, I only own Kino and Kalia. They are my characters and you cant have them. So There<stupid lawyers>

To tracyu, the cliffhanger was meant for chapter 4 only, incase you didn't get that.

Chapter 6: Peace for now/Namek Bound

The warm blue green liquid surrounded her body, all the cuts and bruises and broken bones now mended. The moniters and computer beeped and the liquid drained, leaving her naturally tanned skin without even a single scar. With the warmth of the healing liquid now gone, the young girl slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She quikly pulled off the monetor wires and the oxygen mask and slowly began to exit the tank, with stumbling uneasy steps. She excepted the balance restoring hand of the prince and gently stepped out. The Regen Tank had done its job, the girl was fully healed and wven stronger than before thanks to her saiyen heritage. Back on earth, her family and friends were worried sick about her, especially the mom and dad that had come to love her so dearly. No one knew if she was even still alive, however they prayed for the best and began making there plans for the journey to namek. They would all get a shock when they got to the green planet.

<Exsquisete> That's what went through the princes mind as he watched her through the window. <Beautiful, Strong, Bold, Of pure Blood…> The same line of thoughts describing HER, came over and over as he leaned against the wall and got lost in his thoughts, waiting for her to finally wake up. He was snapped back into reality by the beeping of the computer as the tank began its draining cycle. He was completely silent as he watched her slowly open her eyes, blinking rapidly at first, then darting around to take in her surroundings. She quikly and quietly pulled of the monitors wires and the oxygen mask, standing up on shaky legs. Before he could stop himself, Vegeta was in front of her, hand outstretched so he could assistce her out of the tank and onto solid ground. She gladly excepted it.

"Th-thanks Vegeta"

" I was merely returning a favour, the first time in a regen tank is always a bit…akward"

A pure and true statement is what that is, I assure you of that. He handed, well more like tossed me, a large towel to dry myself off with and then turned to leave, I made ready to follow but he stopped and turned to me.

"Stay Here." It was an order I, glared and crossed my arms, taking up my Vegeta pose and earning a smirk and a glare from the Saiyen no ouji. He was gone and back in less than five minutes with battle suit and armor just like his, gloves, color and all. He turned and faced the wall as I silently changed, then he helped me with the armor. I always managed to miss that episode. Then he led me down a corrider, I regonized it but kept my mouth shut. We got stopped by some purple dude who said that Freeza had already gone off to Namek and Vegeta rushed off dragging me by the wrist. I swear to Kami if I had not been a saiyen my wrist would have been crushed by the force of the speed. We got to the launch pad and once again Vegeta pulled me into the same pod as himself. <Just Great> I thought to myself <another uncomfortable, awkward situtation, at least I don't have to worry about my secret anymore, Kino took care of that for me, Stupid Little Baka Brat, I just hope he doesn't do anything, I really am scared of him, he may just hurt me because I am Kakkarots daughter, Oh Kami I hope not.> I didn't struggle though, for one, I did love him and this situation allowed me to be in his arms and all and 2, we had to leave now and I did not know how in the HFIL how to program one of these dammed white closets and 3, he would've won sense his strength had probably quadrupled sense we last fought. I just made the best of a bad situation like I always do since my being aftethought and all got me into a lot of trouble. "Afterthought" meaning I don't normally think before I act or speak and it gets me into hot water, A LOT. I just settled in on his lap and laid my head on his shoulder. Getting ready for the long flight to Namek. I watched as he set in the coordinates and hit some other buttons. Ten minutes after we lifted off, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed being so close to the prince who I had been a hairs width from obsessing over back in the other dimension. He thought I was asleep as he put his arms around me and whispered almost to low for even my saiyen hearing, "I will never hurt you little one" I hoped he was telling the truth. Then he pressed some button and a lavender smell filled the pod, causing its inhabitants to drift off to a peaceful sleep. At least in my case, I don't have a clue about Vegetas dreams and quite frankly I didn't really want to know, yet anyway. It was a long flight, that is all I know, and Namek is a beautiful planet. The landing made a nice dent in the green countryside of the planet that in less than 3 weeks would be a mere memory, and its people, practicly extinct. I was only happy at the fact that I would be able to see my friends and family and home again. The moment I stepped out of the pod, I instantly felt Kino's presence and let him know I was alive and on the planet.

(I'm back K, I'm back and I am all healed and everything.)

(Kalia?, Your alive, Your alive, dads gonna be here in 3 days.)

(I thought it was supposed to be 6.) I thought confused.

(it stil is, we got the call 3 days ago, you guys are late)

(Probly cause I was put in a regen tank as well. Oh! Vegetas got a suspicious look targeted in on me, tell everyone I am alive and safe and I will get to them when I can, love ya bro)

(Love ya sis, be careful)

The conversation ended and one of my greatest adventures began for the second time in my life. My Namek saga had officially begun, as I like to call it.

Kalia: Questions, Suggestions, coments, flames if you must, Review or email me if you want it to get to me faster.

Kino: Send her flames, She hates Flames, it s fun to see her angry.

Kalia: And DANGEROUS to a certain little BAKAS health, so if he knew what was good for him he would shut up and start running. * Evilist of all evil grins*

Vegeta thinking as he watches her and her brother *I have taught her well.* and nods in satisfaction.

Suddenly a Frying pan materializes in her hand and she knocks out Kino, grinning happily.

Kalia: I have finally succedded in my evil plan to maim my brother, he will think twice before angering a student of Vegeta again, Muahahahahahaha!

Vegeta: you are just plain scary now, I believe my work is done for now.

Kalia: YAY!