Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ A Devistating Relization, short lived ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, to all who think I was cruel to Jeice in chapter 12, I am sorry but Kalia IS a Full and Pure Blooded Saya-jin. Sorry if I spelled his name wrong but it still sounded the same so I don't really care. And if you haven't read the A/N on the chapter, do so, its for your own good and my safty from Jeice fans.

Oh and I don't own any DBZ etc etc.

Chapter 14: A reaization and more fighting.

[lat time on A Second Chance; "KA ME HA ME HAAAAA!" The blast hit him at point-blank range, directly in the chest. When the dust cleared there was nothing left but a few small pieces of armor. Slowly she turned back to her comrades and looked them all in the eyes.

"okay, who's next?" she asked them as if nothing horrible had happened at all.

Eveyone sweatdroped and fainted, anime style.]

Everyone just stared at her, amazed how what she had done. And after a few moments it finally managed to really register in her brain what had happened. She was shocked and appalled at herself for it. Kino and Krillen were shocked at her behavor, Vegeta was shocked but in a proud `Hell Yeah!' way and the rest of them were silently praying she didn't do that to them and convincing themselves that they were stronger that attack.

Kalia put a shaking hand over her mouth and her eyes widened as the realization of what that attack had done and what she had done hit her. She looked at everyone and saw the looks of shock, and even terror for afew, on there faces.

(Kino, I-I didn't , d-did I?)she questioned her brother shakeling in her mind.

(Yeah sis, you did!)he calmly answered back to her.

She dropped to her knees and bent her head to the ground silently saying a prayer and apologizing for what she had done, for some reason she knew it was the right thing to do and cursed the Powers That Be for letting her take it so far. Before getting back to her feet. Finally over her little power trip she was ready.

"Okay, lets finish this right now!" she yelled and charged directly at…

So who do you think I am gonna fighr now. And am I gonna use that attack again, all I can say is that Freizs will eventually feel my wrath with that spell but that's all. Oh and I know its short but after 2 weeks this is all I could come up with. Writers block has hit me hard and I start my sophmore year tomorrow so my chapters willl be farther apart. Soryy to all my fans. Please Review and sent in suggestions. I need inspirations here. Pweeese!