Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Vegeta vs Recoom ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 16: Vegeta vs Recoom

The battle was on, Vegeta and Recoom would be going at it and the rest just stared on in awe, watching and silently, unconcoulsy holding there breaths

[a/n this will be told in more of a third person, but still think of it as somewhat of a POV of Kalia]

With a fierce battle cry, Vegeta literally launched himself at Recoom. Recoom easily blocked the punch to his stomach and Vegeta was met with a hard kick to his left side, he flew off about 15 feet but was up and ready to continue fighting within seconds. And so the battle ensued. Kicks and punches flying with a fury Kalia had never seen before, even sparing with her father and her brother. It was amazing to put it simply.

They were up in the air now, flying clashing balls of energy. And suddenly, it stopped and they saw vegeta fly back and hit a cliff face. Blood was dripping from his mouth and nose, his black bodysuit had bloody cuts in the fabric and gashes could be seen all over his legs and arms. It was amazing that the chest plate was still in tact. In fact it was barely even scratched. But Vegeta, despite it all of course, sped off at recoom again and was slammed into a lake after a hard hit to the back. Kalia knew what was gonna happen next, and soon enough vegeta launched himself out of the water and straight into Recooms big giant stomach, from her POV it looked like the orange haired giant had nearly been bent in half but the look on his face soon changed from shocked pain to a much more malevolent look as he reached around and grabbed Vegeta by his sides. Vegeta then took another little trip to meet with another section of said cliff side. Kalia winced as she heard him slam into the rock and dirt. As she peered through the dust she saw him, barely, fall to the ground with a soft thud. It looked as though Vegeta was out cold but he came back for one last attack. However this was an attack Kalia had never seen Vegeta do in all the episodes she had watched, nor had she seen any other of the Z fighters come up with it. Kalia named it Vegeta's Rage. It was almost like he was teaching himself to call out ki, like when Gohan taught Videl in the show. However he pulled out a swirling ball of multicolored lightining. It was incredible, deep chrimson, royal blue and deep dark violet bolts of miniature lightning swirled around and through a ever growing, glowing, bright white ball of energy. With a scream of what Kalia could tell was some kind of bottled up rage, Vegeta unleashed his attack and collapsed to his knees, panting heavily. Every one watched as the blast hit Recoom full on, directly in the stomach and there was a HUGE explosion. Everyone figured he was as good as dead and Kalia rushed twourds Vegeta, Scared out of her mind that he was dead, (complety forgetting Freiza would end up killing him in the near future.

[Kalia's POV]

After the Huge explsion caused by Vegeta's newest attack I rushed to his side, praying to kami he wasn't dead.

"VEGETA! Oh Kami Please Be Alright!" I yelled as I ran to his side. He was lying on his back, he looked really bad! I mean his armor was now more cracked then than the asphalt after the Lona Prieta earthaquake. His body suit was in shreds and blood was oozing from so many cuts and scratches I couldn't even count. His face was scrunched up in pain as I gently knelt and lifted his head into my lap, his eyes opened slightly as he looked up at me.

"Oh Thank the goddess your ok!" I whispered to him and what does he do? He chuckles, he could very well die at any moment from blood loss or internal bleeding and he chuckles, and coughs up an ounce or two of blood but you get the idea. He looks up at my face again.

"Don't look so concerned girl, I'll be fine. Now back off and go fight that overgrown baffoon." He spits out a bit more blood.

Suddenly out of nowhere a fist comes flying towards my face, hitting me square in the jaw and knocky me about 10 yards away from my fallen prince. I get up immediately only to be kicked in the side, HARD! Now I find myself coughing up a little blood. I looked up to see who my challenger is, and no surprise to me, its Recoom.

" I thought you could fight -little girl-(emphasis on little and girl) guess not. Don't worry this wont hurt, much" and he started laughing to himself. I narrowed my eyes at him. No one and I mean NO ONE, except my father because I am his little girl, calls me a Little Girl and gets away with it.

I growled loud and guttoral, "Don't Ever………Ever………Call Me Little!" I said in a menacing low growling voice and kicked him right between the legs, As hard as I could. That sent him to his knees, hands covering himself, eyes bugged out a look of utter paint and horror on his face, for about 5 minutes maybe. Then he was back up and aiming a kick directly at my head.

YAY! I got another chapter out, my writers block is finally gone *runs around screaming and jumping all happy*

Vegeta: OK Kaly, calm down now. I don't want to have to knock you out.

Kalia: `pouts and then looks happy again' OK! `runs and jumps in his arms instead'

Vegeta: `looking down at her smirking' What do you want now onna

Kalia: `whispering in his ear'

Vegeta: `eyes widen as well as smirk' Goodbye everyone, Review or I will forced by my lovely girlfriend here to blast you to the next diemension. Kalia, we have some business to atten to don't we.

Kalia" Nodds anxiously

[Vegeta disappears still holding Kalia firmly in his arms………]