Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Kino can do a Rose Nettle Vine too?! ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 18: More fighting, swords and the little kids get a turn.

SK: Okay, I know my chapters have been short lately `ducks rotten tomatoes and heads of lettuce' but I got a lot of stuff happening, not to mention I started a few new fics in Inu-Yasha and such. Oh and there will be a speacial one shot put up because I got over a hundred hits on mediaminor. When I reach 100 reveiws on ff.net or Mediaminor, I will put up another special oneshot etc etc.

V: just get on with the story already. `rolls eyes'

SK: Don't make me say the S word buddy! -_-

V: Just try it!

SK: Okay, you asked for it, just remember that. SIT!

V: `THUD!!!' @_@ Owie!

SK: Oh and I hope MQ is enjoying her own little necklace, I hope green was okay. Now then on with the story. -Without- anymore interruptions I expect. `glances at vegeta'

V: *-* who put those stars there………goes unconcounse.

SK: Don't worry, this is a daily occurrence, he'll be fine in an hour or two, in the meantime, READ, AND REVIEW! I MUST KNOW MORE THAN JUST 15 PEOPLE READ MY STUFF. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DO REVEW ME, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Umm…yeah, SK's muse here, I'm Jareth by the way, yep the famous Goblin King. Anyways, just enjoy the chapter and ignore her ranting. Finally I `JARETH!, [Hears Kalias voice in the background, ]' I mean we finally present chapter 18.

Chapter 18: [title above]

[Kalia's POV]

I stood there, panting, worn out and desperately using up energy just to stay standing seeing as I had a very -very- deep gash on my leg. That and my left arm was pretty much covered in my own blood and I could barely move it. Must have sprained something when I hit that cliffside for the 6th or 7th time. Recoom looked pretty bad as well. He charged me again and we began fighting all over again, all this time I was wondering how my brothers were doing, and if Krillen and Bulma were ok. I never would have guessed my life would end up like this, who knew, maybe I was on TV and part of the show now. Oh well, better focus on the fight, and I did.

[no ones POV………erm, yeah.]

[Kino, Gohan and Berter, Goku is now like only 20 minutes away and Dende will come out in a little bit.]

While Kalia and Recoom and Vegeta were fighting, so were Gohan, Kino and Berter. Berter had taken the momentary distraction of Recooms fight to launch a surprise attack on the boys, sending blast after blast of energy there way. Soon enough they were in an all out war, well, kind of. They were Berter was winning though as far as anyone watching would have been able to tell. And the whole time, the little namek boy, Dende had been watching, hidden. He had become good friends with Gohan, Kino and Krillen.

Panting, Gohan and Kino slowly descended to the ground, weary and bloody and bruised they stood, side by side. Then, without warning the two boys charged him and the battle of flashing lights began. Punches, kicks, ki blasts, they were sending out everything they could. If Goku didn't show up soon, Kino and Gohan didn't want to even think about that particular scenario.

Suddenly, Kino got an idea. He decided to try out his sisters spell, who knew, maybe he had magical blood as well. He got that mishevious glint in his eyes that his sister had gotten so many times before. He stood, copying her when he had watched her do it and repeated the spell. He was always a quick learner.

"RED AS BLOOD,

BLACK AS NIGHT,

ROSE NETTLE VINE,

REALEASE THY MIGHT!" he shouted and watched as thick black vines covered with red thorns shot out and grabbed hold of Bertur at the wrists and ankles. `I did it! I cant belive it, I did her spell!!!' he thought to himself and then got a very vegeta like smirk on his face. He closed his fists and swung. Bertur was swung into the cliffside numerous times and when kino pulled the vines back, he had a few broken ribs, a -lot- of scrapes and cuts and a limp right arm.

[back with kalia]

{Kalia's POV}

I knew I was wearing down quikly. If I could concentrate more, I would have been able to determine how far away dad was but I couldn't let my guard down. To do so would mean to most likely end my life. Then I felt a fluxuation in power, not energy like in ki but in magical energies, my brothers aura to be exact. My head immediately snapped to the direction he was in and I saw my own spell get used on Butur. Unfortunatly this caused me to leave my guard down and I was spin kicked into a cliffside. I slid to the bottom and lay there, in total pain. If I had the strength left I couls easily heal myself and everyone else here. Man where was Dende when you needed him, come to think of it I hadn't seen hide nor hair of the little namek boy since we landed here. I could not move, I could not get up, I could feel my broken ribs and then realized that last little bump into the cliff side had probably shattered my left ankle from the mixture of pain and numbness I was reciving. I glanced up over to my brothers and what I saw made me cry out in relief and in disdain. Kino's Rose Nettle Vine attack was over with and though it did do damage to Burtur, the big purplish oaf had just punched both boys in the stomach and up into the air and I watched as he appeared in front of them and elbowed each in the back of he neck and down to the ground to make two nice little holes. I grimaced as I heard them hit the ground and heard the faint sound of cracking bone. Yeah, my hearing is that good.

The thing that made me happy though was the fact that I saw a blurred dot rushing for us and immediately felt dads power signature. Dad had finally arrived and we were safe, sort of. "Daddy." I breathed in a sigh of relief.

(Kino, dad has arrived!) I thought to my brother and layed my head back down to the dirt, taking what little time I could to rest.

Kalia lay unaware of the crouched figure silently creeping form shadow to shadow towards her when suddenly out of nowhere………

SK: Oh, cliffy! I bet you all will be able to guess who comes up next, but the people who do guess right in there revies will recive one free Inu-Yasha magic necklace in the color of their choice. Gerunteed to work on any and all Anime Characters. I have decided to advertise a few stories I thought were really cool.

V: But you have the worst taste in fiction!

SK: `hands on hips' must we go through this again dear. `exasperated sight'

V: Well its true, all he stories -you- like are lame and stupid.

SK: Grrrrrr! How dare you say that, those authors are my friends! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!

V: `After being slammed into the ground 5 times' oooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!

SK: Now them I want you all to read "A New World" by Roaming Lake, she is an awesome writer. Vegeta is somehow tossed into this world and right into Heathers path, literally. Then both of them are sucked back into his world. Many things will happen some the same others different. I swear it is much better than my really bad summury, I just cant remember the correct summury, but trust me it wont be a regretful reading, I swear! Well that's all for now, as before READ AND REVIEW PEOPLE!!!!

V: Kalia can we please go home, I dun feel so good……… `passes out'

SK: Uh oh! Maybe I shouldn't have done that to him on a granite floor. Umm, I'll see ya all later. `speed dials capsule corps on cell phone' Umm, yeah Bulma? Get a Tank ready, I kind of said the s word five times in a row and I forgot the floor is granite here so I think I really hurt him this time. `pause' mhm, yuppers. I'll be there in a jiffy. `Click'