Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Untitled for now, sorry guys ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi all, incase any of you were wondering, Vegeta is fine now. I just managed to give him multiple concussions but he is okay. Those Regen Tanks work wonders really, I should know, I have had to use them before. Anyways, here is chapter 19.

Jiana you were half right so you get a necklace but you don't get to choose the color of it, yours if teal colored. Its Dende.

Chapter 19: untitled for now

As Kalia lay on the ground fighting gor her own conciousnous, a small grren figure crept towards her. The form of a small Namekian child stepped out of the shadows and knelt next to her.

"Are you Kino's sister, Kalia?" he asked cuastiously. Kalia squinted and turned her head slightly towards the sound. A very blurry green form was now in her line of vision, the question was heard and she gave a slight nod and a nearly inaudible "yes."

"My name is Dende, I am going to heal you so you can help Kino and Gohan fight the bad guys." Kalia again nodded and answered with a nearly unhearable "ok." And laid her head back down on the crushed grass and dirt. Dende placed his small hands on her upper stomach and a warm rich glow began from where his hands were and spread until it covered her entire body. Once he was done, Kalia sat up wide eyed and looked at the little green kid that had probably just saved her life.

"Woah, Thank you so much Dende!" she squealed and hugged him, he awkwardly hugged her back. When she let go she looked to the crater that still held her prince and she grabbed Dende by the hand and quickly led him over to Vegeta who lay on the brink of unconcousnous.

"Dende please heal him, I know he isn't the most innocent person in the universe but he is really good deep in there. Please, I cant loose my prince now that I finally found him." Kalia pleaded as she knealed by Vegeta and placed his head in her lap again. Dende reluctantly nodded his head and placed his hands on Vegetas chest. Vegeta's body was covered in the warm glow and a soon as it faded, Dende hurridly crept away. Kalia stayed very still waiting for what seemed like an eternity but was only a few seconds for Vegeta to open his eyes. Slowly his eyes fluttered open and the first thing he saw was the slightly teary, nearly black brown eyes, dirt smudged face of the girl, who he knew thanks to her brother, cared deeply for him. He himself realized while he stepped in to fight Reccoom that he cared for her as well. `Does she really does care for me.' He thought and watched as a few silent tears managed to leak down her dirty cheeks. `Those tears, are they for me, does she really care that much? She does, I can feel it.' He thought as he reached up a gloved hand and caught a tear. Kalia then let go and watched silently as he sat up, finally figuring out he was fully healed.

[Kali's POV]

I was so relieved that he was okay! I was so scared he was to far gone but he woke up, and I was so happy. When he sat up I immediately wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, my head resting on his shoulder and his arms rose awkwardly around me. I was crying, I don't know why, I mean it was only the first part of the battles I knew were to come but still, I couldn't stop the tears from falling or the words that came out of my mouth.

"Oh Vegeta, I was afraid I had lost you! I-I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't woken up, I love you so much!" I suddenly snapped my mouth shut and blushed furiously and buried my face deeper into his shoulder. `oops!' I thought to myself and pulled back to look at his face, my arms still around his neck. He had a look of shock and confusion on his face.

"Y-you l-love me?" he questioned looking me straight in the eyes.

"Uh umm………uh, I-I umm, yeah, I do Vegeta." I stuttered and looked up at him nervously.

"I believe I am falling for you as well little one." He said softly to me. [a/n I know, very fluffy and ooc I know but I couldn't resist.] I smiled, a huge smile and Vegeta smirked as I tackled him with a hug again. Then I felt a familiar ki enter my senses. `DAD!' I thought as I quikly jumped up and looked around, there, to the north. That was the ship Mr. Breifs built, I remember he showed it to me once when I was helping Bulma fix the car she planned on giving me when I got my license, which I still haven't gotten around to getting but I will as soon as I get home.

I think Vegeta felt it to, "Kakkarot!" he exclaimed in a near whisper. While I said "Daddy!" out loud. Vegeta just scowled at me and then I focused on the fight between my brothers, they looked really worse for where but Recoom looked even worse, if that was even possible. Vegeta stepped in to finish him off and Dende went to heal them.

[no ones POV]

The battle with Bertur was about to begin when First, Ginyu returned and then who should fly up but Goku. When Goku landed Kino, Kalia, Gohan and Krillen all let out a sigh of relief none of them had been aware they were holding in. That along with Kalia, Kino and Gohan yelling "DADDY" in unison and them looking at each other all funny and laughing a bit.

"Hey guys! Looks like you were doing just fine without me but its my turn now." He said and glared at Ginyu and Burter. It was time for the next battle to begin.

SK: I am sorry the chapter is short but I am on a schedule here, that and I am not supposed to be online at all but I still read my stuff at night anyways. Anyhow, I just felt like writing some fluff n stuff. I'm good at it.

V: yeah, so can we go now, I need to train.

SK: Whatta ya mean you need to train?! You trained for 10 hours this morning, you only stopped 20 minutes ago!

V: Oh, right, well I still need to be stronger than your father and that means training as much as possible so can we please leave and head back to Capsule Corps, please!?

SK: I have a better idea. [walks up to Veggie and kisses him passionately and whispers something into his ears.] Do you like that idea better than training in the GR? [smiles slyly]

V: [sly smirk] Very much, lets go then! [Picks up Kalia B+G style{bride+groom}]

SK: Review people, Buh-Bye! [places 1 finger on forehead and disappears to………well you all can guess. ;D]