Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Life ❯ "In the beginning" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Bulma admired herself in the mirror, she had just stepped away from the `Capsule Corp awards ceremony' that was being held on the main floor of `Capsule Corp' much to Vegeta's dismay.
 
Bulma smoothed the wrinkles out of her red thigh length dress, and straightened the ties that laced behind her neck. The pearl jewelry set that she was wearing, went nicely with the tight dress.
 
Her pale, pearl smoothe skin made the ice-blue curls that were piled on top of her head stand out more vibrantly.
 
All of a sudden the door behind her burst open and in ran her second youngest screaming.
 
“Mom, mom!! Trunks hit me, so I kicked him and now he's trying to hit me again.” The young boy said as he held onto his mothers waist. Bulma looked down at her seven year old son, his black hair and purple highlights were in a mock shape of Trunks haircut, he was in a suite thanks to Bulma who had to force him and his older brother into it earlier.
 
All of a sudden the door burst open again and then Trunks came running in, he looked angry and was breathing hard with agitation.
 
“Mom!” Hane's yelled and grabbed her tighter.
 
“Hane don't yell” Bulma said as she pushed his jaw gently
 
“I'll kill you!” the nine year old Trunks stated in a huff as he ran up to his mother and brother.
 
“Hey stop!!” Bulma said angrily as she took Trunks top right arm.
 
“He kicked me” Trunks all but yelled
 
“He hit me first!” Hanes stated
 
“That's enough!!” bulma said tightly, she looked Trunks over and noticed that he didn't have his jacket on, more than likely he had removed it before he started after Hane.
 
Not only did Trunks look identical to his father, other than his coloring that is, but he also had a temper identical to his father's.
 
“Trunks, where is your jacket?” Bulma asked as she bent slightly to look at him.
 
Trunks looked at her and then at Hanes. “Out there” he said with an angry glare.
 
“Go get it and put it on, guy's I don't have time for this. I have to be out there and ready to receive an award in ten minutes. We'll talk about this later.” She said as she released both of them and they all three walked towards the door and exited the room.