Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ Collected ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: Sailor Taichichi Vegeta, BananaGirl, S'rac, Mabelle, Piccoloz Girl 01, J'dee

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Author's note: Hmmmm MORCHEEBA!!! (I say this when I can't think of anything else to say and it's a UK band because I know alot of people go what's that?)

This chapy is longish too... yay long chappie! people write lots = more to read = happy readers.... right?

The Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

***

***Collected***

Chapter Five

*Sailor Taichichi Vegeta*

Taichichi whistled happily as she walked through the mall. Shopping was one of her favorite things to do, and this humongous building was the perfect place to do it in. Actually, just about any place was welcome to visit, as long as she could spend money. Having already visited a tacky gift kiosk, a bookstore, a candy store, two science shops, a music store, three clothing stores, and a bath shop, Tai-chan was now headed for the best place one could find in a mall.

The food court.

Meanwhile, Raditzu flew along in a rage. His anger and disgust increased with every mile. How dare that human female make him look so bad in that...that... story! 'Son Gokuh's Family Affair,' she'd called it. The first time Raditzu had read it he'd blasted his computer through the wall. The tale had placed him and his Saiyajin allies smack dab in the middle of a Chikyuu place known to humans as Jerry Springer's studio. The writer had mocked his mission to recover his brother and turned it into a mere parody! The Saiyajin no Senshi was now the laughing stock of three galaxies.

Raditzu's eyes narrowed as he flew.

Sailor Taichichi Vegeta was going to pay.

Dearly.

Raditzu's intended victim was currently going all out on Japanese hot wings and Cajun rice. Enjoying an orange soda with her lunch, she looked over her purchases and reflected on how good life was.

If only she knew what was coming for her...

A huge glass-and-concrete building loomed into view. Raditzu knew the girl would be here. He had sensed her ki from far away. She seemed to be at the far end of the building...Raditzu decided it was time to stir things up a bit. This sleepy planet could use some excitement.

Smiling wickedly, Raditzu formed a ki blast in his hand.

The humans wouldn't miss one of their number...

Taichichi had finished her lunch and was heading westward to another section of the mall when she heard a commotion. There seemed to be some sort of struggle near where she had come in. People were running and screaming, and dust and rubble were flying up from someplace with loud blasting noises.

"What in the jigoku?" thought Taichichi as she chewed on a fudge brownie. "Somebody's got an assault rifle or something! I'd better split." She ducked into a nearby shop and peeked around the corner- her curiosity wouldn't let her do otherwise. Just then, a muscular figure rose up to the ceiling where everyone could see him.

"Attention humans!" called the figure. "I am looking for one of your number...a fanfiction author, as you call her."

Taichichi stared at the figure. He looked awfully familiar...Sounded familiar, too...

"We don't know what you're talking about," called an old man. "You didn't even bother to tell us who YOU are!"

"My name is Raditzu," said the visitor.

"Aw funky!" Taichichi couldn't help but say to herself. "Raditzu the Saiyajin...in the same building as me!" A couple of young shoppers voiced their excitement as well.

"I come from Vegeta-sei, and I wish to find the female known as...Sailor Taichichi Vegeta."

From her hiding spot, Taichichi's eyes widened. Why would the Z senshi-or villains, for that matter- be looking for her?

"Never heard of her," said the old man. "I can't think of any self-respecting lady who'd go around with a name like that." The other shoppers agreed with him.

Raditzu was beginning to get frustrated. The human female's ki was coming from this area...why wasn't she here? Did she know that he was after her? Was she hiding somewhere? A clunking sound interrupted his thoughts. Some woman had dropped one of her purchases on the ground, and was stooping to pick it up. Beyond the woman was another female who looked as if she was trying to sneak off.

And she looked just like the female in his description of the writer...

"You there!" Raditzu called, pointing his finger.

Taichichi groaned. She'd had to go and find a bathroom, and some clumsy chick had gone and made too much noise and blown her cover. If she ever got her hands on her...but now Raditzu had landed right in front of her.

Man, he looked good for an angry extraterrestrial...

"You! What do you call yourself?" asked Raditzu.

"Me?" Taichichi tried not to stare.

"Yes, you! Hurry up, you're wasting my time!"

This guy was just as mean as he was on TV. Maybe even worse...Taichichi decided that she had better get away ASAP. "I'm wasting your time? You're the one coming into the mall, shooting ki blasts every place, scaring everybody to death and then asking about nonexistent authors. Well, I'm afraid I can't help you in your search, so if you'll excuse me, Mr. Saiyajin..." She tried to march past Raditzu but he grabbed her arm.

"How do you know I'm a Saiyajin?" he demanded.

"Everybody who watches the show knows what you are! So please let me go now!"

Raditzu let the girl go. As she was walking away, he called after her, "I liked your Saiyajin Saga parody!"

Taichichi fell straight into the trap. "Why, thank you! I put in a lot of work and time on that story and I'm glad the actual characters appreciate it-" Then she realised her mistake.

"Ah-hah!" Raditzu smirked. "You are the one, aren't you?"

"Um..." Taichichi ran off as fast as her legs would carry her. Raditzu followed suit. Confused, the shoppers went back to their own lives.

Taichichi started to worry. She was fast, but the Saiyajin was faster. Time to use a bit of my own power, she thought. A pale violet aura surrounded her, and she gained a little bit of speed. Turning around, she noticed that Raditzu had dropped back a bit.

Unfortunately, Taichichi was so busy looking behind herself that she didn't see the large fountain in front of her.

WHAM!

Taichichi slammed headlong into the fountain's base and did a complete somersault. She managed to keep her packages dry, and landed on her feet in the water unharmed. Raditzu came running up.

"Looks like somebody's all washed up," he smirked. Taichichi tried to jump out of the fountain, but he grabbed her and tossed her over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. He started to fly away.

"Hey! Put me down! I haven't done anything," Taichichi fought to get loose, but left off as she noticed that they were approaching the mall's glass ceiling. She threw her hands over her face.

"I'm gonna die!"

CRASH!

Among the tinkling shards that were falling off of her, Taichichi realised that she was still in one piece, apart from a couple of small scratches. Even her purse and her purchases were there...except for one thing.

"You Saiyajin slimeball! You made me drop my brownie!"

Raditzu smirked again. "You didn't need it anyway. And watch who you call a Saiyajin slimeball- I read your profile."

Taichichi groaned in frustration as they flew off.

Where they were going, she didn't know.

But it wasn't gonna be pretty, that was sure.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Ok, I'm outta here." I said, collecting my things as it turned 4:00pm.

"Excuse me." My teacher called authoritatively, tapping her foot.

"Uh, it's four and you can't keep me any later. Bye." I ran out of the door. "Thanks for waiting."

"No problem. You feeling...normal, now?" Sarah asked.

"As normal as I can be." I grinned.

"Not very normal then?" She laughed as we made our way home. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Eh?" I asked in confusion.

"You just kicked me!"

"I did not!"

"Ow! There, you did it again! Quit it!" Sarah complained.

"I didn't kick you!" I insisted.

"No, you just pulled my hair!" She gritted her teeth. "It's not funny, it hurts!"

"Weakling."

"Pulling someone's hair usually hurts them!" She hissed.

"I didn't do anything!"

"No, first you kick me twice, then pull my hair, then call me a weakling for moaning about it?" She asked, her face going red. "Stop fucking doing it!"

"Hey, you just punched my arm!" I rubbed it.

"Then stop pulling my...ow!"

"What the hell are you doing?" I looked at Sarah attempting to trip me up.

"Whats...it...look...like?" She panted, finally giving up.

"OK...I'll call you later." I said, walking into my house. "When you're less insane."

"Don't bother if you're gonna be a bitch." She retorted, stomping off.

"Whore." I mutter under my breath. "Yo, mum!"

"Hi, feeling better?"

"Eh?"

"This morning?" My mum smiled.

"Oh, yeah, it keeps coming on-off. I may not feel that good tomorrow." I add, before running upstairs.

"I'm sure you'll live!" She called after me.

"Not if I have anything to do about it."

"Wha...?" I looked around. "Haha, very funny." I muttered dryly as I walked past my brother's room.

~*~

"Come on." I muttered impatiently, waiting for MSWord to open up so I could write a new chapter. "O...K." I said to myself as the door suddenly opened. I closed it and blamed it on the wind. "Chapter...48." I opened the document and began to type, then the door opened again. I sighed, and got up to close the door again, but it wouldn't shut. "Boy, you're not funny!" I shout at my brother. "You dickless, brainless, arseless, limbless-once-I-get-ahold-of-you prick!" I screamed as the force suddenly gave in and I went flying backwards, my head hitting the bed.

"Pathetic."

"Eeep!" I screamed as the voice came from the corner of the room.

"Stop screaming!"

"Uh...uh..." I stammered as the figure phased in. "Wow!"

"What are you staring at?" Vegeta demanded, his arms folded.

"Nothing. Well, technically not nothing. You're a person. Well, a Saiyan. Well, a Saiyan Prince. Wow!!!" I jumped up excitedly, holding my head.

"Hmph."

"Wow!" I squealed again as he made his famous grunt. "You are soooooooo cool! No, you're sooo hot! No, you're sooooooo great! Hell, you're soooooooo cool, hot and great!"

"You are BananaGirl?" He ignored my comments.

"Eh?" I asked in confusion. "Uh...yeah."

"Then you wrote The Official Fanfiction University Of DragonBall Z?"

"Wow, I never realised what a mouthful that was!" I commented, then realised where he was going. "Oh...whoopsie. Can I just say, that whole PowerPuff Girls thing, wasn't my idea! Well, it was, but I got it whilst watching PowerPuff Girls so technically it's their fault...oh fuck."

"You're coming with me." Vegeta grabbed my arm roughly.

"Really? Cool!" I grinned widely. "Uh...where?"

"To my universe."

"Spiffy! My God this is cool! I mean, this is sooooo spiffy! Wow!" I grinned widely.

"Shut the hell up, brat."

"Yes Vegeta." I grinned dreamily.

***

*S'rac*

Piccolo stood upright again and smiled, maliciously. He walked into the kitchen again, and looked around the dark house. The light in the front room was still on. Piccolo chuckled. Apparently a little too loud, because he heard S'rac scramble out of his chair in the next room. Piccolo quickly phased out of view. He could hear S'rac looking around, scared.

He looked into the room, to see him looking around warily. S'rac shakily backed into the front room again.

Piccolo came out again and walked towards the room. Piccolo looked around the corner, to see S'rac, jumping shaking, looking around fast. S'rac was clutching a katana, apparently for defending himself. Piccolo heard a truck pass by the house, and S'rac jumped, almost hitting the ceiling. It was hard for Piccolo to remain quiet, after watching S'rac. He had turned his victim into a nervous wreck. 'He's going to need therapy after this,' Piccolo thought shaking his head.

Piccolo decided he'd have a little more, "fun," before he revealed himself. He concentrated, and shattered the light bulb in the lamp, lighting the room, so the room was only illuminated by the glow of the computer screen. After this, S'rac did hit the ceiling, making a dent in it. He flopped to the floor, and twitched.

'Yes, I've scarred him for life,' Piccolo thought, looking at S'rac's twitching body. S'rac slowly pushed himself up from the floor, and attempted to stand upright, his legs shaking, as he wobbled back over to the computer chair. Piccolo held in another laugh, and stepped forward, from around the corner.

S'rac slowly turned his head, and nearly screamed at the shadowed figure he saw before him. "S-s-s-s-stay back!" he yelled, pointing the katana at Piccolo. Piccolo only let out a small laugh, and moved toward S'rac a little more. "I-I-I'm warning you!"he shouted. Piccolo could see that S'rac was losing his grip on the katana he held, and that he was sweating profusely.

Piccolo took another step, and S'rac yelled, blindly leaping at Piccolo. Piccolo easily caught the sword, and broke it. S'rac looked at the sword, Piccolo, though S'rac still couldn't tell who he was, dropped the sword, and fell backwards, trying to crawl backwards, until he hit his head on the computer desk.

Piccolo smirked again, watching S'rac cower. "Had a rough day?" Piccolo asked, leaning down to S'rac's eye level. He picked S'rac up by his shirt, and lifted him up.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-who are you?!" S'rac asked, stuttering more than he had in his life.

Piccolo squatted, so his face was illuminated by the computer.

"Don't you know who I am?" he asked, smiling. S'rac's eyes went out of focus, and he struggled to form words.

"P......P......P.....Picco....lo," he managed to say.

Piccolo nodded, smiling, "Yes it's me. Who did you think it would be?" he asked, not losing his smirk.

"B.....b......b....but wh....why?"he struggled to ask.

Piccolo shook his head. "Don't you remember that story,"Another Boring Day...Not"?" Piccolo asked. S'rac's eyes went wide, and he twitched, looking straight at Piccolo. "Yeah, that's right. That's why I'm here. Now all we have to do is wait a few minutes," Piccolo said, putting S'rac down, crossing his arms, and looking at the computer clock. 'Almost time,' he thought.

***

*Mabelle*

I opened my eyes and growled as I tried to rub my aching head only to find my hands were secured together above my head! I looked around, there was a sticky feeling running down the side of my face and I knew it had to be blood. I was on the forest floor someplace and I could hear the sound of water running nearby. I blinked as I stared up at the trees, I could barely see the sky and I tried to sit up, but my wrists were still…chained? I looked up at my arms and saw that if I shuffled up a bit I could sit up. I was handcuffed and there was a long chain attaching me to a tree. I got up and looked around. I was in the middle of the dirt track about seven miles from home, my friend had made me come here a while ago. I could hear the sound of the nearby river and I could also hear the sound of a dirt bike close by. I narrowed by eyes as I remembered what had happened…Juunan! I got up and looked at the chain, it was fastened around the tree with a lock and I began to look for a large rock. I smirked as I saw the large stone…it would work perfectly. Juunan would learn that I wasn't the type of girl to roll over and wait for someone to rescue me…I was the kind of girl to kick your sorry ass!

*****

Juunan jumped the large gorge on his dirt bike and checked his watch, the girl should be awake by now, but then again she was only a human. He laughed as he zoomed back through the trees, dangerously close to crashing at times as he raced back to where he had chained the girl up. He stopped the bike and swore as he saw the ground where he had placed her was empty. He smirked when he saw that the chain wasn't there, at least she'd be easy to find lugging all that chain. He encapsulated his dirt bike and looked down at the ground around the tree. A large stone was by the base of the tree with the decimated padlock.

"Clever little bitch," Juunan muttered as he got up and began to follow the tracks, they led to the stream. "Very clever." Her footprints disappeared in the water and he began to swear. He got out his dirt bike, she couldn't have gotten far the tracks were still very fresh.

*****

I glared at Juunan from my hiding spot in the trees, he might know his way around the forest, but you don't live in a rural town and not learn a few things about hunting and tracking. If he had moved just a little to his left he might have noticed the moss covered rocks, the rocks I used to get to a leafy area of ground and then get to a tree I could climb. I watched him get on his bike and I thanked God that he was coming this way. I grabbed the end of the chain, I had wrapped the chain around the branch I was standing on and I was going to use it. Just as Juunan was about to pass I jumped backward off the branch, holding on to the end for dear life. I put my feet out and when the chain caught I went swinging like Tarzan! The look of surprise on his face was priceless as I kicked him off of the bike and into a nearby tree. I let go of the chain and dropped the five feet to the ground. I picked up the slack of the rope, wrapping it around my waist and then using what was left to wave around my head like a lasso. I wasn't going to go down without a fight!

*****

Juunan laughed as he got up, he had never expected this. She was too much he looked up at her and suddenly he got serious. She was swinging a length of chain around over her head and she had a cold look in her eyes but her face had not expression as if she were like him….a machine. Neither one of them said anything for a second and he wondered if he could use super speed to get her. She threw the chain and he didn't have any hint that she was going to do it. The chain wrapped around his neck twice and then wrapped around itself numerous times. He growled as she pulled him off his feet and into a nearby tree. In his surprise he didn't move as she ran around the tree twice and used the access chain to tie HIM to the tree. She came up to him and shoved and elbow into his neck as she stared at him with burning blue eyes.

*****

"Did you think I was just going to lay there and cry?" I asked as I shoved my elbow deeper into the flesh of his throat, he didn't need to breath.

"Actually, yes," he said as he looked at me as if he was amused.

"Don't look at me like that," I was fighting to keep my face an emotionless mask. "I know you're coming up with a way to kick my ass and I personally don't want to be toyed with. Now release my handcuffs and I'll borrow that bike of yours." He looked at me and chuckled as he handed me the key to the cuffs and I freed myself and cuffed him to the chain…it would last a second, but I would use it to my advantage. I drove off quickly on the bike doing things that could kill me but were getting me away from him!

*****

Juunan laughed as he ripped through the chains and cuffs, she was a real surprise and he was finding himself enjoying this torture. Although, she didn't seem to really be frightened, she was more pissed off. Juunan laughed quietly as he took to the air and quickly caught up with her, watching in awe as she dodged through the trees and had the bike on its back wheel at least ten times in the minute. It was time to strike as she took that next hill in a jump. As she took to the air he quickly grabbed her around the waist and for a second she remained on the bike and then she was in his arms and fighting, even thought the fall was bound to kill her.

"You're mine now, little girl," Juunan laughed as he slammed his forehead into hers and she fell back limp and unconscious. Oh, she was going to be so much fun.

***

*J'dee*

Azure, Oxford Terrace aka The Strip. Yamcha sat in the velvet seat watching Krista and her beau whom they called Angel in make out mood, J'dee's head was conveniently turned away and her could feel her energy flickering at odd levels. He tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hmmm?" She turned round and looked at him.

"You're energy it's at an unsafe level you really shouldn't be using it while you're partly intoxicated."

J'dee shrugged. "Look I'm sick of waiting for his cousin so I'm calling him here- OW!" J'dee glared at Krista who was still lip locked with Angel. "Damn her for being multi-talented..."

Yamcha blinked. If he'd heard her right it appeared her friend was more multi-talented than she was. J'dee according to her file, could- draw, write, do martial arts, Latin & hip hop dancing, college, and she wrote movie scripts for a hobby as well as played drums. How could her friend be even anymore multi-talented than that?

J'dee stood up and she waved. "WESLEY!!!!" She screamed over the loud music. "OI GIT YA BRITISH ARSE OVER HERE!!!"

Yamcha looked at J'dee and watched as Wesley came over. He smiled at J'dee. "Hey Jay, I'd like you to meet Christina." He introduced a Samoan girl who was with him.

"Oh this is Yun." She smiled.

Wesley smiled at him. "How you doin' man?"

"Good." Yamcha replied. "Nice to meet you."

"Hey Wes!" Angel greeted.

J'dee rolled her eyes. "Now ya notice."

Krista obviously kicked J'dee again cause she sat down and rubbed her leg.

"Hey stop that... I'm gunna be bruised...."

Krista smiled. "No ya won't..."

"Gak..."

"Hey yo are ya gunna give us some of the famous Velvet chair?"

"Me and Jay need to talk anyway." Yamcha spoke up pulled J'dee off with him.

"We do?" She looked completely confused.

Yamcha pulled her outside and the bouncer stamped their hands so they could return later without flashing any I.D

They crossed the road and headed towards the Avon river and Yamcha sat her down on a park bench. He sat down next to her.

"Is this about your energy?" She asked.

He nodded. "Look I was sent here to stalk you, but since you seem completely oblivious to it... I had to make you notice me."

"You-" She blinked. "Were stalking me?" She added breathing looking at him. "Why? You're so darn cute! Why would you want to stalk me?!"

Yamcha smiled. "Because you wrote something that ticked both me and Vegeta off."

"Wait... You and VEGETA?!" She jumped up and looked at him taking him in finally as if she just noticed.

"I'm not Yun Cha."

"Yun Cha.... I get it now you're Yamcha!!" She cried.

"Yeah."

"So that's how you can control your energy like that you've like trained under Master Roshi and stuff..." She looked at him. "This is about that yaoi fic that got like mixed reviews isn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah and what were you thinking a menage et tois? Geez!!" He stood up his anger finally showing.

"Look I didn't know you were real leave me alone!!"

"No I won't leave you alone, because you wrote that about me and Vegeta and it's my job to punish you for that, be it in any way I find fit!"

"Punish me huh?" She looked at him and winked.

"Gah! Not like that!!"

She looked at him then back at the club, Yamcha grabbed her.

"Hey let go... I warn you there are police that patrol these banks.... I can scream and I can scream loud..."

"And I can fly... and I can fly high."

"Fly?" J'dee squeaked."

Yamcha saw her expression. "That's right you're afraid of heights aren't you?"

"No..." She said and grabbed his hand and spun round twisting it behind his back til he let her go and she quickly ran off heading down the road sprinting across it avoiding cars and she bolted right in to a little place entitled the Clvb.

Yamcha growled. "Damn that's the oldest martial arts trick in the book." He walked casually after her, he knew now she'd pay attention to him and she would defiantly notice him now and she would be afraid.

***

The Clvb, Colombo street, I dived in to the crowd panicked. This was way to weird. I had to find a way to lose him, but I didn't know how to control my energy to lower or highten it. So no matter where I ran to he'd find me I just had to make sure I was around crowds and hopefully he wouldn't notice me.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I jumped spinning round. I stared at the man and I let out a relief. "Bobby!" I cried and I hugged him. He was on of the African UK guys I run in to on occasion while clubbing.

"Hey Geri..." I blushed. I remember I still hadn't told him my name. "You look worried.... something up."

"I'm being stalked... I'm just trying to lose him." I replied as Bobby pulled me on to the dance floor. "Bobby-" I was about to protest when I saw Yamcha talking with the bouncer of the Clvb. This was a local spot for me so I knew the bouncer by name... which made me regret running in to here. "He's here..."

Bobby looked over and he spotted Yamcha. "I'm here."

I nodded. Alot of people would of been intimidated by Bobby he was one of those types you didn't want to run in to an alley way with, but Yamcha... he was part of the Z-team he could do so much more damage. He may of been weak to everyone else, but in this world he had enough power to cause some serious damage.

"You don't understand he's so much stronger..." I pulled away from Bobby quickly and ran down the hallway heading towards the exit when Yamcha phased in front of me his arms crossed. I forgot they could do that.

"Look you can run, but-"

"I can't hide I know I know..." I sighed.

Yamcha grabbed me by the arm. "I'm taking you back with me to my world."

"No way!!" I tried to pull my arm free.

"Yes way."

"Krista! Angel! I can't just vanish!!"

"You should of thought of that before you ran!"

"Hey you scared me!!"

I saw Bobby walk up. "Look pal I don't know what your problem is but you better leave the lady alone."

"Lady?" I mouthed out. "Gosh I'm old..."

It was then the bouncers walked up also and Yamcha kept his grip on me.

"Tell them to leave." He said sternly.

I blinked. "Why?"

"Tell them everything is fine and get them to leave I don't want to hurt anyone."

"You hurt someone?! I scoffed. "Cha right."

Yamcha glared at me. I just insulted my dream guy I felt so stupid he would never like me now. As if he did to start off with, all because I was experimenting with my writing abilities.

"Look pal just let the Lady go and leave all nice like." Karl commented.

I smiled at Karl he doubled as a bouncer and DJ he was always nice to me.

Yamcha sighed and he let me go and I stumbled back against the wall. Karl looked at Bobby, "Get her some place safe."

Bobby nodded and he lead me off and I saw Yamcha watch me being lead out I could tell that I wouldn't have anywhere to go. Yamcha would know. It was terrifying.

***

Azure, The Strip, I informed Krista that I had to go and she looked at me worried I saw Bobby come back with an orange juice for me and I downed the drink and placed the glass on the table.

"Dudette this is not good, we don't ever split up when we go out, never." She looked fully concerned. I gave her a smile.

"I've got my cell phone just give me a call if you think something's wrong."

Krista shook her head. "No I'm coming with you. Angel Wes I'm going with Jay."

"Kris don't I don't want you to get involved in this..."

Angel looked at her. "Hey where the lawyer goes this accountant will follow."

"Same with this personal trainer!" Wes pipped up.

"Wes you're too drunk, Tina get him home." Angel said seriously.

Christina nodded. "Sure. You three be careful..."

I was lead out and I saw Bobby stay behind and I frowned.

"Bobby...."

"I'll call you." He said and I looked behind him seeing Yamcha there holding his arm and I mentally began to freak out. I was so good at locating people by their energy but Yamcha he moved to fast for me to follow.

***

Yamcha glared at Bobby he'd seen what he'd done to that drink. Sure Yamacha was here to scare J'dee but nothing to that extent.

"I doubt you will call her, because after tonight she is coming with me."

"Look man whatever power trip your on, as if she'll go for you, you scare her, me I don't, I play nice-"

"Look I'm not jumping in to bed with her! This is personal."

"Oooh so you tried and she blew you off-"

Yamcha looked at Bobby. "No!"

"Look I know what you Japanese guys are like... I've seen your perverted animes and your messed up sexual fantasies-"

"Shut up or I punch you." Yamcha growled. "And I warn you when I punch it'll be harder than I'm gripping your arm right now."

Bobby looked down at his arm which was starting to feel numb and he was sure he could feel the bone beginning to crack.

"Fine I'm shutting up."

***

Oxford Terrace, The Strip, Avon river, I sat down on the park bench recalling the story to Krista and Angel. Angel looked at me. I left out Yamcha's real name and that fact what I wrote about him was a dbz fic. They wouldn't understand and I felt bad for lying to them. Krista would tell me I was nuts especially if she knew Vegeta was real, Kami how many times had she pulled a Vegeta on my ass.

"So you meet him at Uni and it turns out something you wrote for the newsletter a fictional story was actually about him?" Krista asked.

I just nodded. Angel looked at Krista. "Why didn't he just sue you like normal people?"

"I put a disclaimer on it..." I remarked.

Krista laughed. "Good girl I trained you well." she patted me on the back.

We were seated by on the punter's bench but no one would be punting past us at this time of night and I felt myself go really light headed. I must of been sitting for over half an hour trying to explain what happened to them when I tried to stand up I found myself unable to stand. Krista and Angel looked at me worriedly.

"Hey dudette we should get you home you don't look to well." Krista remarked. "Here borrow Angel to lean on." She added and She hooked my arm through Angel's.

We walked to a taxi stand and I saw Yamcha standing off round a corner he was watching me and I knew the minute I was alone it would be all over for me. The ride home was fairly short considering I passed out in the back seat of the cab. When I came through Krista was helping me out of the cab and Angel was paying for the fair and I looked up skywards to see Yamcha hoovering there in the air and I sighed defeated. He just merely nodded like he knew he had won. I looked at them.

"I'll be okay now guys." I motioned it was okay for them to go.

"We're not leaving you alone. You're not in a fit situation." Angel remarked.

I glared at him. "What's that suppose to mean?!" I snapped.

He looked at Krista and she looked at me. "Dudette it's okay."

"No it's not!" I wailed. "Nothing is ever okay! Not with me!"

"Hey... we'll watch out for ya..." Angel touched my shoulder.

I sighed and lowered my head. "Hey that jacket looks like Faith's." he added.

I looked down at my tanned jacket and I chuckled. "Yeah I got Faith's jacket and Krista has Buffy's-" I stopped and looked up to see the two of them snuggling and I frowned. "Oh God get a room!" I frowned.

Krista giggled and I walked down the drive and they looked at me. "Jak! Hey we're sorry." She shouted after me and I took off down the road I watched as Yamcha flew over head and I ran in to the park at the end of the street and I felt my heel sink in to the ground and I stumbled over and I let out a defeated sigh I saw Yamcha's feet touch down in front of me and I looked up at him.

"You've been drugged..." he said and he helped me up.

"Drugged?" I repeated.

"Yeah Bobby put something in your orange juice."

I sighed. "If your going to torture me.... please don't make it anything to emotional... I don't think I can handle that..."

"I was just going to make you beta some fics actually." He remarked.

"Beta?" I whined... "But I don't like Beta-ing..." I whined more almost pathetically.

Yamcha chuckled and I found myself actually going back to relaxing round him. After what he mentioned about Bobby.

"Jay!!" I heard Angel call out I looked at Yamcha.

"You better hide." I said quickly.

He smiled at me. "I don't hide..."

I looked at him and gasped as I was pinned up against a tree. "Then what do you do?"

Yamcha smirked at me and I found it dead sexy and almost melted. "Don't be offended but this is just to throw your friends off after this I swear I will tie you up and force you to watch Gundam Wing over and over and over."

"I like the tying up part... can we just skip the Gundam Wing thing though."

Yamcha gave me a look and I blushed. "And they say us Japanese guy's are bad."

I nodded. "I wanna see how bad exactly."

"Will you cut that out?"

"I'm sorry it's just your such a babe!!"

Yamcha smiled. "You think so?" He asked.

"Totally and I think you've got that mystery thing going on... I love that. I soooooo wanna know your last name too-"

"Jak?! DUDETTE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard Krista call out to me.

I looked over seeing them about to enter the park.

"Jay?!" Angel shouted out.

I felt Yamcha turn my head to face his and he breathed out. "Dende forgive me." He mumbled. I blinked and looked completely confused.

***

Waltham Park, Krista and Angel saw the two fingers so close together J'dee up against a tree a taller figure leaning over her and Krista began to panic and she ran up to the scene then stopped seeing Yun and J'dee and they were doing not what she expected. He had her hands pinned behind her back and up against the tree, they were completely in make out mode or at least he was, being the dominating force.

"And she tells us to get a room..." Angel spoke up.

"Ahem!" Krista cleared her throat. "Stalking...."

Yun looked at her and she blinked, he did make her feel kinda uneasy those scars said something and she was thinking it was to do with the marfia or something.

J'dee let out a breath and lent up against the tree and she looked like she was about to pass out. Angel took a step forward.

"I think you should leave her alone." Angel remarked.

Yun looked at him. "Why?" He asked. "It's not like you can stop me."

Krista looked at Yun. "Don't mess with us. Just step away from her."

"J'dee am I hurting you?" He asked.

She looked at him and she smiled. "He kissed me!!!" She exclaimed happily.

"Jak are you okay?" Krista asked.

"I'm fine." She grinned happily. "I can't believe it!!! I think I'm going to die!!!"

"Wait I thought he was stalking you?" Angel looked confused.

J'dee let out a sigh. "Still look at him, he's sooooooo cute!"

Yun looked at her like she was crazy.

"Riiight. Anyway c'mon lets go now. We'll leave Mr. Scary Stalker alone now." Krista walked up to them and Yun stepped in front of J'dee. "I'm sorry but I have to take her with me. My time is up in this world."

"Excuse me?" Krista looked at him.

Yun just smirked. "I'm from another dimension."

Angel blinked. "That's completely impossible."

"You're so hypocritical Mr. I wanna brood." Krista glared at Angel.

J'dee straightened herself up and she looked at Yun. "I can come home right? After this whole travel to another really, dimension thing right?"

He nodded. "Sure I will bring you back."

J'dee looked at Krista. "I'll be okay dudette."

"If you don't bring her back I swear I'll send my pantheon on to you."

"Pantheon..."

"She follows the Hindu traditions so don't not bring me back cause you'll get Hanuman, Krishna, Shiva types on your butt. Even if you are Japanese."

Yun nodded. "I swear to Dende I'll bring her back."

Krista glared at him. "You better."

Yun placed and arm round J'dee and he looked at her. "Hang on tight."

"Flying.... you're not going to fly are you?" She asked suddenly panicked.

"Sorry no choice. So hang on or I might drop you."

J'dee clung to him. "Oooooooh I get to hold Yamcha!!" She squealed.

"Yamcha?" Krista repeated. "I know that name..." He brow creased.

Suddenly Yamcha lifted off the ground and he flew off and Krista nearly fell over.

"Ohman! They're real?! I thought it was just a cartoon... oh dear... if she insulted him imagine what Vegeta would do to me." Krista chuckled. "hehehe super shitty saiyan."

"What?" Angel looked confused. "He just flew didn't he?"

***

*Piccoloz Girl*

"Um…what are you talking about?! Of course I'm Piccolo!" Nail cried out as PG-01 giggled, trying not to offend the gentle warrior. She smiled as she got up and walked right up to him so they were nose-to-nose…well, nose-to-chest and she giggled as she pulled the turban off of his head and looked at it.

"No, you're Nail, I can tell," she said as she smiled up at him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite. I don't care if you kidnap me instead of Piccolo, frankly, he scares me more than you."

"But…" he sighed as he gave up. She smiled at him and he slapped his forehead, how did he get into these situations.

"So, why did you kidnap me?" PG-01 asked as she handed back the turban. She went over to a large rock and sat down. She looked like a fairy or sprite of the forest and Nail felt like crying…damn Piccolo. With a sigh, he sat down on a fallen tree trunk across from her.

"Well, Piccolo was upset due to a story you wrote about him and…well…you," Nail said as he looked at the girl and she blinked.

"Oh, well, I guess that's not a good thing then," she said as she got up and walked over to the edge of the cliff. "So…are you going to kill me?"

"WHAT?!?!" Nail cried out as he fell off the tree trunk. PG-01 looked at him and held back the giggles. "No! Not that he told me. Besides Dende told me that there wasn't going to be any killing!"

"So Dende's in on this?" PG-01 asked and Nail turned purple, he wasn't suppose to say that!

"NO! Um, I just meant…uh…that Dende told me never to kill!" Nail cried out and suddenly PG-01 smiled.

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone that you told me," she said as she walked up to him and looked at him. "You can change back, I already know who you are." Nail sighed and in a flash he clothes were changed back to normal and he looked at the human girl before him.

"So what do I do now?" he asked himself and PG-01 smiled as she looked at him.

"I don't know, what are you hear to do?" she asked as she tilted her head like a small child.

"Um," Nail sweatdropped. "I'm here to…uh…torture you." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh," she said as she blinked. Nail laughed before he saw her fallen over the rock. He sighed, this was going to be hard.

***

I said this in the last fic review = update so take a hint!!! lol

I have not beta atm so bare wiht me adn if you can tell I don't do beta well, so I just spell check I lazy...

review another hint...