Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ Dance Class ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: Mabelle, Queen pisces, J'dee.

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Author's note: ummm sorry it took so long??

The disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing... er I mean Dragonball/Z/GT

***Dance Class***

*Mabelle*

Juunan worked quickly as he could see she wasn't going to be unconscious for much longer…she was stronger than he thought. He was certain she would just sit back and plead for mercy, he never expected she'd fight back like this. It was a little inconvenient though, he had planned on just threatening her and doing minor terrifying things, now he'd have to actually work to scare her. She began to groan and it sounded like there were a few choice words too. He smirked…let the fun begin.

*****

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to figure out why I was sitting up, then I remembered Juunan! I tried to move only to find myself in the passenger seat of an all terrain vehicle. I was handcuffed again and tied into the seat. Rope was wrapped around my shoulders and arms, looping around the handlebar on the back of the front seats, the bar on the side closest to me, and the handgrip on the equivalent of a dashboard in a car. I looked over and saw Juunan smiling at me from behind the steering controls. I glared at him, putting my face in a neutral expression.

"Morning," he chuckled as he turned the engine on. "Ready for a little joyride?"

"Does it really matter what I want or think or care?" I asked as I looked at the eternal teenager in front of me.

"No, but I like to find out your thoughts," he said with a smirk and I looked at him.

"Fuck. You," I said very plainly as if I was telling him the time. He chuckled as he inched closer to me and put an arm around me.

"Promise?" he asked before laughing and getting back behind the controls. "Let's hit the road." I looked at the 'road' in front of us and I wondered if he was going to kill me quickly on this path.

*****

Juunan plowed over the hills and raced down the valleys of the trail. He took turns quickly getting the ATV on two wheels and he looked at the girl, she seemed rather calm. Her eyes were on the road as if she were interested in where they were going, but Juunan knew she was up to something. He put on the speed and they jumped a huge gorge, he could see her eyes narrow, she didn't even care what was going on. Juunan put on the speed maybe if he got a little more careless she'd care.

*****

I ignored what Juunan was doing and paid attention to my handcuffs, which were just loose enough that I might be able to get free. I folded my hands so that my thumb was pointed at the space between my middle and ring finger. With a little work I got the first cuff off and nearly had a heart attack as we flew over a gorge. That idiot was gonna get me killed! I quickly got my other hand free and began to work on the mass of knots over my stomach. Juunan kept looking at me and I decided to give him something. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

*****

Juunan smirked as he heard her take a breath and watched her close her eyes. He smirked as he looked down at his watch and sighed, he better get going. He was just starting to have fun. He rounded a corner and got the ATV up on the two wheels on his side. He looked over at her and his eyes widened!

"As I said before…FUCK YOU!!" she cried as she lifted herself out of the remainder of the rope and kicked him in the chest sending him flying out of the ATV. He rolled several times and slammed into a tree. He got up and watched as the ATV zoomed away.

"Well that was unexpected," he smirked as he took to the air. "She not that bad."

*****

I zoomed into a heavily treed area, hard to see from the air. I had to get away from the psycho android after me. I pulled the last of the rope off of me and smirked as I got a great idea.

*****

Juunan smirked as he saw the ATV zoom out of a group of trees. He had only a little time left and he had to get back to the DBZ world with the girl. He zoomed down and nearly fell out of the sky, the ATV was rigged so that the rope held the ATV on a straight course while a rock kept the gas down.

"Clever little bitch," he chuckled as he zoomed into the forest and saw the tracks of the ATV change, he began to look for the girl. She couldn't have gotten far. "If you come out I promise I won't hurt you."

"Sorry if I don't believe you," her voice called out. He smirked as he began to walk around the trees.

"Just come out now, we're late," he said.

"For a very important date I assume?" was the sarcastic response.

"Just come out…Alice," he chuckled.

"No thanks, Mad Hatter," there was movement behind him. He quickly turned around and looked at the trees surrounding him.

"Fine then, I just I'll just have to level this whole forest," he said.

"You wouldn't DARE!" she cried.

"Want to bet?" a tree was blasted into splinters.

"Stop!" she cried as she stepped out from a tree right next to him. He smiled as he approached her.

*****

I glared at him. He smiled as he walked up to me, he was slightly taller than me. I felt like screaming at him, but now he was serious, I couldn't let him destroy this forest, there were so many animals and people that depended on it.

"It's funny really," he said as he stroked my cheek and I jumped back.

"What?" I spat as I tried not to snarl at him.

"You were so brave when it was only you being threatened, but once this forest was a target you gave right in," he laughed as he suddenly appeared right in front of me. His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up into his arms. "Time to go." I hit his chest and he looked at me. "Don't make me level the whole town." I stopped fighting.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I glared at him. He smiled.

"Home," he said and I gasped. The DBZ world?!

*****

Juunan smiled as he landed at Kami's Lookout. He could see Goku, Piccolo, Yamcha, and a few others gathered around a ragtag group of teens. He smiled as he walked over, Mabelle was struggling to get free.

"Juunan? What the hell? Whose she and what'd she write?" Gohan asked as he looked at the young woman in Juunan's arms.

"Her name is Mabelle and she wrote a particularly nasty story about me," he said as he placed her next to him.

"EXCUSE ME!" she cried, startling everyone. "Wait just one second, you mean that one little fic is what started this? I don't believe this, are you that immature?!"

*****

"What did the girl write?" Vegeta asked and I growled as I walked right up to him and shoved a finger into his chest.

"Are you all telling me that you've gotten super sensitive and can't take a few people's stories about yourselves?!" I was starting to yell.

"Don't touch me," Vegeta said as he grabbed my wrist. "And yes."

"I DO NOT FREAKING BELIEVE THIS!" I cried out as I kneed Vegeta and turned to look at all the other characters. "You all are throwing fits over stupid stories! WHAT THE HELL! I cannot accept that the Z-senshi are so sensitive that they…PICCOLO!!!!" I felt excited to see the green warrior, however, I wasn't stupid enough to tell anyone that.

"What?" he asked and I sidestepped Vegeta as he tried to lunge at me for kneeing him.

"You're in on this too! I don't believe this, you've gone to all the trouble to get to our world just to kidnap a bunch of kids because they wrote stories about you that YOU all didn't like!" I walked over to a fountain and sat down. "This is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard." I shook my head as someone came running up to me.

"HI!" she cried as she stood in front of me, a Majin Buu hackie sack in her hands. I looked at her and I wondered if I had ever met her in real life.

"Uh, hi," I said as another girl came running up and shoved me into the fountain.

"THAT'S FOR KNEEING SKITTLES!!" she cried and I sat there, waist deep in water. It couldn't be…could it?

"Banana Girl?" I asked as I looked at her. She looked shocked as she nodded. I looked at the other girl and it hit me. "J'dee?" She nodded. "Oh, well, then I know why you two are here." I got up and stepped out of the fountain.

"So, uh, who are you and how do you know who we are?" J'dee asked and I smiled at her.

"I'm…well…you know me as Mabelle," I said as I shook J'dee's hand. I turned around and looked at Banana Girl. "Don't come near me. I kneed Vegeta because I felt like it and personally. I'm a little ticked about being here because a bunch of big strong fighters couldn't take a story."

"YOU SHOT MY PACKAGE OFF!" Juunan cried as he glared at me.

"Not in real life…it was a story…deal with it," I said as I walked by him and looked at the other authors. "What did they do?" I walked up to Piccolo. "Write a yaoi with you in it?" I walked up to Vegeta. "Let your sorry ass get kicked?" I walked up to Yamcha. "Confess how much they love you?"

"It was worse in some cases," Piccolo said and I looked at them.

"Really, it was a form of flattery. You all are SO hypersensitive," I said as I headed to the main building.

"HEY! Where are you going?" Juunan cried as he walked up to me and I got nose-to-nose with him.

"I'm going to change. Got a problem with that, Tin can?" I growled as I glared at him. He smirked as he shook his head and walked back over to the rest. I saw Mr. Popo and looked at him. "Excuse me." I bowed politely. "But do you have any clothes I could change into?"

"Of course, this way please," he said.

"Thank you, and if you would please excuse my earlier behavior I would be very grateful," I sighed.

"I understand completely, actually, I'm glad someone told them off," he chuckled. At least I had one person on my side

***

*QueenPisces*

QueenPiscies finished typing her first chapter, this was going to be such a good lemon! It was about one o'clock in the morning. She streched out. She decided to sleep downstairs, it was hot. She closed up the computer and went to the couch. Thank Kami and Selene it was vactation. She read a few storys she printed out, it was strange, a few authors she often read storys from where gone. She shrugged, she had got her first chapter up to the story she was writing, Veggie was going to get so pounded, and Videl thrown out the window and replaced with an origanal charactor that resembled her! He he, Gohan was cute. She turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gohan the fifteen year old girl turn off the computer and go to sleep. He could sense she was working on her ki, trying to get it to obey her. He was kinda sorry she was so young, he might scar her for life, nah. Just stop her from writing DBZ fics with his dad paired up with Sailor Moon. He shuddered at the thought. He decided to start, he crept up, and, noticing she flinched when a tv in her parents room made a small noise, decided to use that, he snapped a lot of twigs in the bushes, causing her to wake up, and look around like a scared rabbit. This might be more fun than he thought, make Videl die in a car crash, huh? He did a smirk that looked like Vegita's, which was scary.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Damn night sounds. Probabbly a cat." she still chouldn't shake that paraoid feeling. "Its okay, just go check the window, that will put you to ease." she went to the window, only to see a figure dart out of her sight. "My god, I'm seeing things." she went back to the couch, only to constantly stare up at the celing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gohan watched, Sleep deprivation was good, he would continue tommorrow, and get some sleep himself. He went up to the roof, where he couldn't be seen, and went to sleep.

****

Her entire family was out, except her, she perfered to be at home. She continued to type away at the computer, and Gohan decided to kidnap her now and get it over with. She was busy IMing someone named Jdee, and Gohan remebered that Jdee was at the DBZ world. She frowned when she wasn't there.

"Kami. No ones on anymore." he had already sneaked through the back door, it was open, lucky Queen.

"Well, I think I am." QPiscies whirled around.

"G-g-g-gohan? How, what, why?"

"For that fic that you announced you where working on, you know, the one where Videl dies and Vegita gets dissed, a lot."

"Oh, hehe, that? Um..." she ran upstairs, cursing, and went into her room and locked the door. "Oh no, what if he did the same thing to Jdee, what if he's some crazed mad man? Man, he is twice as hot in real life!" she blanced when he blasted out the lock. "Um, THE PEGUINS MADE ME DO IT!" she hid behind her bed.

"Peguins? Are you on anything?"

"No, though my friends say I need to be." Gohan looked slightly annoyed.

"Okay, I'm taking you back to my world, and torturing you there to teach you not to write, or think about writing, that type of fic again." Queen Piscies gulped.

"Can I get a change of clothes?" he sighed and nodded, and she grabbed some jeans and a long sleeved, low cut shirt, if all else fails, she would use charm. "Ready, I guess, but how can you be ready for torture, I mean..."

"You ramble, I will drop you."

"You've been hanging out with Piccalo and Veggie too much." she stuffed her clothes in a duffle and slung it over her shoulder. This would be a long flight.

***

*J'dee*

"Wow this is sooooo coool. Mabelle's here." J'dee grinned happily and saw Yamcha looking at her. "And Yamcha kidnapped me, and he's going to force me to watch Heero!! This is brilliant. mmmmmmm Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrooooo...."

"Looks like you're going to have to find a new method of torture bakana." Vegeta commented with a smirk to Yamcha.

"Braided bakana man I hate him!!" J'dee shook her fist.

Darkjourney shook his head and covered his face. "I don't believe this." He sighed.

"Die Duo!!!" She jumped up angirly chanting. "Die Duo Die, Die Duo Die..."

"Wrong anime series sis." Darkjourney remarked.

J'dee sat down. "Oh yeah sorry. But Heero had the chance to blast him like totally shoot his ass and instead he saves him. If I were Heero I woulda shot him, that prissy braided hair and stupid voice, who does he think he is!! No fourteen, fifteen year old has that deep a voice! It just buuuuuugs me!"

BananaGirl blinked. "Skittles kidnapped me." She grinned. "I don't care. Skittles, skittles skittles." She sang.

"I could go for some skittles myself actually." J'dee murmured.

"I've dreamt about skittles." BananaGirl grinned.

Darkjourney looked at S'rac who was huddled up hugging his knees rocking back and forward. He sweatdropped and turned back to J'dee and BananaGirl.

"I dreamt I was sharing a flat with Ski- er Vegeta." J'dee offered.

"Oh wow dude spiffy!"

"It was weird cause it was like real and yet he was still animated. I seriously thought I had taken the wrong medication before going to bed." J'dee shook her head.

"All fans of Dragonball Z come round to Vegeta eventually." BananaGirl smiled.

"But I started out a Vegeta fan. Man you should seen the fights in my house between me and my bro... dang. He was like all Goku yea... and I was like Veggie yea and then we'd battle it out in the kitchen with a sparring match while my mum was cooking dinner and she'd like tell us off and stuff."

"You switched though why dude? Skittles is so so so spiffy!"

J'dee scratched her head. "I think after Vegeta got his comeupins by Frieza he wasn't there for me to like so I naturally switched to Goku. I think the part where Goku jumps out of the lava pit with his ass on fire completely switched me."

S'rac stopped rocking back and forward and he blinked. "What? How on earth did that change you?" Even he seemed baffled.

J'dee smiled. "Goku's got a cute ass!"

They all stared at her like she had grown an extra head or something.

"Hey c'mon don't tell you haven't looked cause it features in the middle of the screen most of the time! How can ya like NOT look?!"

"Ya know that's a really good point." Darkjourney mused.

"But skittles ass is there too!" BananaGirl piped up.

"This is getting to weird. "I sure hope Mirai Trunks, Gohan, Goten and Trunks hurry up." Yamcha commented looking over at Goku who was settling down to another big feed. He sighed.

"I'm bored." Darkjourney muttered.

"Oooh I know I can teach you to sala!" J'dee jumped up.

"I'm not THAT bored." Darkjourney corrected.

"Hey it's cool I used to do this to drum and bass music all the time before work. I'd give out latin dance classes for free." J'dee smiled.

"Ahhhh yes the life of a waitress." Yamcha smirked.

J'dee waved her fist at him. "Quiet in the cheap seats bucko!"

"Cheap hehehe.... she called you cheap..." BananaGirl snickered.

"I don't think I'm in the mood to dance." S'rac remarked glancing over at Piccolo.

"Fine then me and BG will do it!"

"Me?! Why me?!"

"Hey it's a proven fact that ALL men are turned on by two girls dancing together."

"Dude that's weird."

"Skittles will be watching..." J'dee teased.

"Dude..."

"Skittles."

"Er..."

"Skittles..."

"Ahhhhh alright!!" BananaGirl jumped up and down on the spot.

"Goku get some music." J'dee ordered.

"Mrph rmph phmr..." Goku protested.

"Don't make me take that food away and use my Chi-chi voice."

Yamcha slapped his forehead as Goku vanished using instant transmission and came back moments later with a portable stereo.

"Goku!!" Yamcha scolded.

"Kakarott!! You're incouraging them?!"

Goku blinked blankly and he smiled. "Well yeah. I can't dance, so it can't hurt."

"Ooooh I can teach you!!!" J'dee bounced about happily.

"Dude do and I'll sit out."

"Skittles."

"Stop that!"

"Purple skittles...."

"Dude."

"That's it!!" Yamcha grinned. "Heels- those shoes you wear."

J'dee looked down at her boots. " Oh these evil heels? I wear them cause they like make me taller, see I'm as tall as Vegeta now." She stood next to him.

Vegeta just growled at her.

"Wait you're going to force me to wear these? How does that work? I'm wearing them now." J'dee pointed out.

"All day and then you're coming out with me tonight."

"A date!!" J'dee grinned.

"No not a date!!!"

"Awwwww..."

"We're going out clubbing and your going to wear those shoes and your going to dance."

"Dance eh?" J'dee grinned. "Do you want lap or what?"

"What?!?!?!" Vegeta bellowed.

"Chill out. I was joking." J'dee sweatdropped, she looked at Yamcha. "Can I drink? I wanna get reallllllllllllllllllllllly drunk."

"Sis!!" Darkjourney scolded.

"Okay okay sorry... salsa time..."

"Dude I can't beleive I'm doing this."

"She must really get bored at work to give out dance classes for free." 17 remarked looking my way.

"As I said life of a waitress..." Yamcha repeated.

****

To Be Continued...

r & r please.....

Story advertising time: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=758767 this is a fic by Jeril Dragonsoul called Another Boring Day... NOT... yes this is thee bomb of all fics... you have to read about Various Z characters appearing in the real world starting off with the one the only VEGGIE himself ho yeah... how can Bo and Zar hide him and the other characters who show up? Well they can't!! But I must say they'd do a better job than I would.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=935452 this is an interactive fic where certian human girls are kidnapped by scrummy saiyans and made in to *winks* hehe hooo yeah you know... it's call LOST by Raine-sama, C'mon girls pick a saiyan any saiyan.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=901420 5 authors, 1 Cloud from ff7, love, death, and a homicidle psycho named Sephiroth. Read and enjoy The Depth of Reality From J'dee, Neonatos, BananaGirl & S'rac... and it stars Yoli from OFUD... yes people that crazy obsessive Vegeta fan...

~J'dee