Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ 99 cups of sake on the wall ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: Queen Pisces, BananaGirl, Sailor Taichichi Vegeta, Deathdroid, J'dee, S'rac

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Authors note: ummmm… MEGAperkynana!!! Sorry this took forever to get out due to waiting on a certain author… *looks at S'rac* not naming any names ;p Oh yeah and Death I didn't use all of your piece because I believe since you're going last, the others will want to write what and how they get tortured by… I'll use the rest of it when you write your torture scene. Hope you don't mind.

Ja ne all and ENJOY the insanity that is fandom torture!

***

***ninety-nine cups of Sake on the wall…***

*Queen Pisces*

QP looked around "Um I can't decide if I want you to put me down, or keep on flying, or maybe I could just pass out, but then again..."

"What did I say about rambling."

"Shuting up!"

"Good"

"Wait, my parents will worry about where I am, they're already over protective as it is, more so than ChiChi." Gohan cringed, more so than ChiChi, that would be hard.

"I think Dende has taken care of that,"

"Oh. Dende's kinda cute, for a green dude."

"Is that all you think about?"

"I'm 15, whadda expect? Oh, sorry about that Videl thing, I thought you guys where only cartoons." Maybe sucking up would work like in school. Nope, it didn't.

"Nice try, that may be true, but you aren't off the hook."

"Selene curse you, Chaos take you."

"Can't you curse like normal kids"

"Nope, my mom would kill me. Hey, is that... WHOOO HOOO! KAMI'S PLACE!" that caused Gohan to drop her on her butt on the tile "OWWW! DAMN IT GOHAN!"

"Ha, made you curse." she stuck out her tongue and got up.

"OH! SOOOO COOOOL! Goku, Veggie-head, Piccolo, Yamcha, 17, wait, who are you guys?" she turned to the other authors "Oh, wait, you got kidnapped too?" they all

nodded. "You guys know me as QueenPiscies."

"I'm J'dee, Yamcha kidnapped me."

"I'm BananaGirl. My Skittles kidnapped me." Vegeta growled at this and QP laughed.

"S'rac, and Mr. Piccolo kidnapped me."

"Awww, poor S'rac, scared by the green dude." J'dee said

"Oh! Cool! J'dee! So this is where all of you have been and why your fics haven't been updated. BG, GOHAN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN VEGETA!"

"IS NOT!"

"IS TOO!"

"IS NOT!"

"IS TOO!"

"IS NOT!"

"IS TOO!"

"You too stop, because Yamcha is better than both of them."

"LIAR!" and the three girls got into a fight until their respective kidnappers pulled them apart.

"Gohan! I still say that the penguins made me do it! "

"Ya, ya." Just then she got an idea, thank Selene that she brought that low cut tube top.

"Mr. Popo?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have anywhere I can change?" she got a slightly evil grin on her face. American high schools where incredibly good training for flirting and manipulating boys.

"Sure, right this way." she happily followed Mr. Popo with her duffel. she whispered under her breath," Vegeta's butt is better than Gohan's though,"

unfortunately, BananaGirl and Vegeta heard her, and while BG was laughing her head off, QP was ducking behind Gohan for cover because Vegeta was charging up

a ki blast

"NO FAIR! I HAVEN'T LEARNED HOW TO CONTROL MY KI YET!"

"Vegeta, power down the blast,"

"Stay out of this Kakarotto spawn, the girl is mine."

"AHHH! THAT SOUNDED WRONG!"

"HEY NO FAIR! SKITTLES IS MINE!"

"You can have him! I WANT GOHAN!"

"Okay, that didn't sound right either."

"BUT I'M NOT A MIDDLE AGED MAN! If police where around when Vegeta said that, he would be carted off to Jail, after which he would blow it up!"

"You're damn right I would, like I'm going to do to you!"

"I'M TOO YOUNG AND PRETTY TO DIE!" This is when Goku stepped in

"Vegeta, you're not going to blow her up."

"Humph." and Vegeta settled back down, with a vein pulsing on his forehead. And QP went off to change in the hopes of not getting tortured.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Psssh, I wouldn't take that, Skittles!" I huffed, glaring at Kakkarot.

"Take what? And stop calling me that, ikeike!"

"But it's your name, Skittles! Take Kakkarot telling you what to do! Hmph, a third class ordering around the Prince of all Saiya-jins. Tis not right!" I insisted.

"Just what we need, Vegeta's ego boosting." Dende muttered sarcastically.

"Wow, Dende has a sense of humour." I said in awe, blinking rapidly. "Hey, my Skittles doesn't have an ego!" I insisted, causing everyone to laugh. This, in turn, caused Vegeta's vein to protrude from his forehead again. "Anyway, maybe he has a little ego, but at least he doesn't look like a Poddington Pea, you freak! Damn, Wayne has no idea how close he was with that 'little green man' theory!"

"What the hell is a Poddington Pea?" Dende demanded.

"Awwww." I taunted. "Dende said 'hell'!"

"Shut up!" Dende ground his teeth in frustration.

"Aw, a little tense are we, Mr. God? Good, cos you suck! Did you know that there's one and a half shrines dedicated to you?"

"Really? Cool!" Dende grinned.

"Um...not very. Even lame-ass Kakkarot has more than you! Now that is sad. Of course, my Skittles has the most. Granted, half of them are made by me, but it still counts!"

"You are very annoying." Dende said simply.

"Psssh, shut up green boy. You are very ugly, but you don't see me complaining." I latched onto Vegeta's arm, and looked up at him with adoration.

"Get. Off. Me." Vegeta said, in a low and threatening voice.

"See, even Skittles is cute when he's trying to be scary!"

"Trying?" Vegeta demanded.

"So, dudes, what are we gonna do? I'm kinda bored just, ya know, standing around here. In the other fics, there's loads a spiffy stuff happening. Here we're just...talking." I looked around boredly.

"Baka, we are not here to have fun!" Vegeta spat. "I am here to torture you! You should be cowering at my feet by now! You should be visibly shaking with fear! You should be clammy all over because your imagination is working over time with the things I will do to you!"

"Dude, I am always thinking of things you could do to me." I said, winking at Vegeta.

"That is not what I am speaking of!" Vegeta looked horrified.

"Whatever you say, Skittles, whatever you say."

***

*Sailor Taichichi Vegeta*

Taichichi had always thought that flying would be one of the greatest things in the world. The wind in one's hair, the clouds skimming by...It would be more than wonderful.

Taichichi was wrong...

Raditzu smirked as he felt the female squirm over his shoulder. He could sense her discomfort as he flew toward the Ten'kai at top speed.

"Such a shame," he remarked. "One who calls herself a female Saiyajin is afraid of flight. Perhaps dropping a few of those packages would help."

"No way!" cried Taichichi. "I paid good loot for this stuff!"

They went onward with no further controversy. Then:

"Stop the flight! Land someplace!" screamed Taichichi.

"What is it up there now, onna?" demanded Raditzu.

"I gotta go BAD!"

"Aw, that's just too bad now, isn't it?"

"Come on, man! These bags are cutting into my hands! I can't hold them for much longer!"

"Then perhaps you should drop them. Really, I'll never understand what it is with you females and shopping..."

"Man..."

Raditzu did not stop the flight. Taichichi attempted to relieve some of the tension by singing.

"99 cups of sake on the wall, 99 cups of sake, Take one down, pass it around, 98 cups of sake on the wall-"

"Quiet, onna!"

"Yah, go take a long walk off a short pier!"

Raditzu smirked again. "Is that the best a 'gifted writer' such as yourself can do?"

Taichichi took a deep breath and spewed out the most disgusting language ever heard on the face of the earth.

"Shame on you, you naughty girl!" said Raditzu. "Using foul language like that-you ought to be punished!" So speaking, he began to execute the most intricate patterns in the sky. Graceful figure eights, tight hairpin curves, astounding dives- Taichichi's stomach started jumping.

"Hoi! Cut that out! I don't feel so good!"

"Still need to go? Oh, that's right. Your stomach is behaving worse than your bladder is right now!"

Raditzu started to laugh.

"That isn't funny!"

"I certainly think it is."

Taichichi struggled to think of a better comment while trying to prevent her anatomy from splattering everywhere.

"You suck, man!"

"And you blow, onna. So there."

"Grrr..."

After about ten more arguments of this nature, a large object, resembling a half-moon turned on its curved edge, hove into view.

"Here we are, mall-raider," said Raditzu. "The Ten'kai."

"Wow," gasped Taichichi. "It's...real?"

"Naw, it's a giant hologram put up by somebody who made so much money off of his antique business and didn't have anything better to do."

"That was so uncalled for."

Raditzu landed on the tiled floor and dumped his victim off unceremoniously.

"Hold on tight and please keep your seatbelts fastened until your abductor has come to a complete stop. Oh dear, it looks as if we've lost a passenger. Are you all right, miss?"

Taichichi didn't answer. She looked at the group of people next to her.

"I say! It's Piccolo-san!" She ran to give her favorite Namek-seijin a hug but was quickly repelled.

"No autographs, kid," said Piccolo. Taking a closer look, his eyes narrowed. "Raditzu?"

"Yeah?"

"Isn't this the onna who did that parody of the time where we fought each other?"

"That's her. I'm gonna torture her when we get home."

Taichichi whirled around to face Raditzu again. "Torture? Is that what I heard? You're gonna torture me for writing a bleedin' story?"

"Oh, you're such a genius."

Taichichi decided to give up. "I can't believe it...I do not need this...perhaps I'll wake up soon? nah..." She stalked off to find a bathroom.

***

*S'rac*

S'rac sweatdropped as he watched J'dee start to teach BananaGirl how to Salsa. He shook his head, "Dancing at a time like this." He looked over at Piccolo who was leaning up against the wall, arms crossed, eyes closed, and scowling like always. "Wonder when this torture is supposed to begin anyway...." Then a thought crossed his mind. 'I must be TRYING to jinx myself," he said scowling.

"Hmmmm....."he said, thinking for a moment. He stood up. "Ah who am I kidding? Whatever torture I go through can't be THAT bad!" he said, nodding. At least he was THINKING optimistic. He might have thought differently if he'd know of the things to come. "Guess I'll go over and see about what everyone else is up to. He sat down in the group of authors that had gathered on the lookout, and watched his two friends doing the Salsa. He sweatdropped again. Bored, he propped his elbows up on his knees and rested his head in his hands.

His eyes started to droop slowly but surely. He yawned. 'Now that I think of it I didn't get any sleep last night,' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes. Soon enough he was sound asleep an anime bubble coming from his nose, confirming it. "Hmm.....Kuno....." he mumbled in his sleep. He wasn't awake to notice the strange looks he was getting. After another moment of staring at him strangely they all went back to their semi-normal lives..........Okay so not even semi-normal...........But that's beside the point. The point is that S'rac was having quite a strange dream. And because I need to write some more and can't think of anything else to do......oh yeah and for your enjoyment I shall tell you of this dream.........

*Dream*

S'rac was in a large field, the knee-high grass blowing in the wind. He looked around, taking in his surroundings. "Where the heck am I?" he asked no one inparticular, seeing that there didn't appear to be anyone there. "This is weird..."he said, scratching his head, as he tried to figure out where he was.

Suddenly he heard it. Somewhere in the distance someone was yelling. "Who is that and what are they saying....."he wondered as he listened to the voice.

"Pig-Tailed Girl!" he heard it say.

"Wait a minute......It couldn't be......Kuno?!?!" He looked towards the source of the voice and sure enough saw Kuno running after female Ranma. He sweatdropped at the strange sight. However, while he was sweatdropping, the two were getting closer and closer to him. "Uh-oh......"he muttered, backing up slightly, as the two were only a few feet away. "GAH!!!" he yelled, as the pair stepped on his face. He fell over index finger, pinky, and thumb extended in the typical Ranma 1/2 style.

"Ooooowiiie....."he said as he lay sprawled on the ground, footprints on his face. He sat up and rubbed his tender face. He looked after Kuno and Ranma to see them a few yards away, when all of a sudden Piccolo floated down in front of them.

"Who art thou knave, who would dare interrupt the date of the Pig-Tailed Girl and myself?!?!" Kuno yelled at the Namek, frustrated.

"I'm Piccolo," Piccolo said smirking. "Who are you?"

"I......" Kuno paused dramatically before looking up at the Namek, "Am Tatewaki Kuno, master kendo-ist. Now leave us be knave, or you shall taste my wrath."

"Just try me," Piccolo said, not losing his smirk.

"Fear not Pig-Tailed Girl! I shall defeat this fool!" Kuno said, rushing at Piccolo slashing away. S'rac watched as the two fought, Piccolo blocking all of Kuno's hits, and Kuno not letting up. Ranma was also watching, not seeming amused.

"Well this is.......interesting....."he said to himself. Suddenly the ground below him started to rumble and he looked down under him to see the source of the shaking.

"GAH!!!" He yelled as the ground burst up from under him. He fell on his head beside the hole that was now where he had been. He had his hands in the typical position of people who got hurt in Ranma once again, and his eyes had x-ed out anime-style.

"Now where am I?" asked a voice that came from the hole.

S'rac opened his eyes tilted over landing on his side. He sat up, rubbing his head and looked at the hole with wide eyes. "Well at least I'm outside again," said Ryoga walking out of the hole.

"Ryoga too?!?! What next Vegeta?!?!" he asked himself as he watched Ryoga asess where he was. Almost as soon as S'rac said it, another figure flew down near where Piccolo and Kuno were fighting. Not surprisingly it was Vegeta.

"NAMEK!! What are you doing?!?!" he bellowed at Piccolo.

"I'm fighting Vegeta. Isn't that obvious enough?" Piccolo asked Vegeta, still fighting Kuno.

"Look I hate these picnics my mate and Kakarot's family plan as much as you do, but you can't just run off!!!" Vegeta yelled at Piccolo, the vein popping out of his head.

"I'm a little busy right now Vegetaaaaa!" Piccolo yelled back at Vegeta, annoyed at his pestering.

"BAKA NAMEK!! HOW DARE YOU-hm??" he asked glancing over at Ryoga who was walking around trying to get somewhere. "Who are you boy?!"

Ryoga looked at Vegeta and glared at him. "I'm Ryoga Hibiki. Who are YOU?!"

"Hmph. I am Vegeta! Prince of all Saiyans!!" Vegeta yelled at Ryoga, angry at his disrespect for Saiyan Royalty. "Show respect for your betters boy or I'll send you to the next dimension!!"

"Prince shine. What is it with royal people being stuck up snobs anyway?" Ryoga asked, smirking at Vegeta.

The vein on Vegeta's head became even larger than it had before. "BAKA!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!!" Vegeta yelled with rage, flying at Ryoga.

Ryoga quickly whipped out his umbrella and started to fight Vegeta. "TAKE THIS!!!!" Ryoga yelled and took five bandanas off his head and throwing them at Vegeta. The bandanas buzzed through the air and Vegeta dodged them.

S'rac sweatdropped again, looking at the two fights going on. "This is REALLY weird....." He closed his eyes and shook his head, failing to notice that the fights were making their way towards him. He opened his eyes when heard blows being exchanged near him and looked at the four fighters fighting right beside him. "GAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" he yelled, standing up and preparing to run.

He was too late however and was smashed between the two fights.

*End Dream*

"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" S'rac yelled falling backwards. "What.........where........huh?!?!" he asked, looking around in confusion. "Where did they.......a dream.....Whoa that was weird." He let out a sigh of relief, but then noticed Piccolo walking towards him. "Oh great....."he said, as Piccolo picked him up by the collar of his shirt.

"Now I'm going to torture you," Piccolo said, smirking, while draggin S'rac along the floor of the Lookout, towards the edge.

"Well," S'rac sighed, "Later guys," he said waving as Piccolo jumped off the Lookout, S'rac in tow.

***

*DeathdroidMK2* I woke up wondering where the hell I was, clouds floating all over the place. Ithought I was dreaming, but then I remembered the pain. Oh yeah, this is NOT adream.. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead.." Was it just me, or did that voice sound like Vegeta's? I couldn't be sure thanksto damnable dubbing. Defiantly a line he used though.. "You sure that this is the guy? We seems kinda weak to me" a younger voicespoke up, which sounded like Goten. My ass is gonna be flame grilled thinkingof the way he had been brought here. As long as J'dee isn't here to finishmopping me up after them then at LEAST that's one bonus.. "Death, is that you?" Oh shit. It was her all right. Maybe she'll have forgiven me for the 'lesbian'fiasco. I had had a kitchen sink smashed against his head for that, so shemight be ok, for now. "Uhh.. I'm awake.. I think.." I replied. "Why are we here?""I believe that it is the characters getting revenge against stories, probablymore against ones where extremely painful death of main characters or MarySue's. They got ticked off with my one." I am dead. Unless... "So.. er, Hi, how are you all doing?" The best I could come with at this point. Maybe I could bribe them all. Ok, Roshi will be easy if he's here, Goten willtake toys, Trunks.. Uh oh.. "we are all fine, except for one thing - YOU!" I hate it when someone says something as corny as that. "Oh, and by the way, I CAN READ YOUR MIND!!" Shit. "Ok, what are you going to do to me, J'dee, and all these others that aresitting around here who've I've never met?""Just some basic and advanced torture, depending on what you have written. Wehave decided that you will be done last, because..""You MADE ME FUCKING CORNY!!!" A pissed off Goku finished the sentence forVegeta. "With you last, you will hear and see the exploits of properpunishment." Without thinking a spouted out "I never knew that Vegeta was into that kind ofstuff..""WHAT!!!???" Uh oh. Vegeta charged up a Ki blast in his hand, ready to destroy Deathdroid like hehad done to a million other people/monsters/etc. Goku then stopped him. "What did you do that for?" "We ALL want a piece of him, excluding Roshi and Piccolo. I think that's theonly ones he's either never mentioned or insulted.""..." Replied Piccolo."I think we should start now." Replied Goten."With who?""J'dee."J'dee gulped. I felt sorry for her.

***

*J'dee*.

"Me first?" She sighed. "What'd I do?!"

"YOU WROTE ME IN A YAOI WITH VEGETA THAT'S WHAT YOU DID!!!"

"It wasn't completely Yaoi… You got some…" J'dee defended. "It's kinder than some other authors out there."

"Baka you better torture her good." Vegeta growled.

"For once Vegeta I agree with you." Yamcha remarked yanking J'dee off to the torture chamber. "Hey no fair S'rac gets to go with Piccolo why do I get a chamber?!" She cried out.

"Because this is only the beginning." Yamcha smirked and pulled her in to the chamber.

***

*Jo / DarkJourney*

Darkjourney looked at the door and he cringed as he heard chainsaws start up. "That's not sounding to good."

"Oooh maybe they'll have chains!!" Darkjourney looked over to see a new author standing there.

"Riiiiiiiight." He sweatdropped.

"I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' staller, I'm gon' work harder I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survivor, Keep on survivin'

I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' staller, I'm gon' work harder
I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survive, Keep on survivin'.
"

"Dude she's singing Destiny Child's survivor…. I'm scared." Darkjourney shuddered with fear.

"So who are you?" BananaGirl enquired. "And Skittles is torturing me not you so hands off!!"

"Who are you?" Darkjourney asked.

"Jo." She smiled.

"Whoooooooooa whadd'ya know Joe she's called Jo too." BananaGirl remarked.

Darkjourney merely grumbled something incoherently but obviously nasty.

"So what did you do to get pulled here?"

"Well um nothing they didn't tell me. Chibi Goten, awwww he's so kawaii just said my name was on a list."

"Why didn't we notice you before?" Deathdroid questioned.

"Uh I was over there admiring Mr Popo's garden, it's so pretty." She smiled.

"Um riiiiiight. *COUGH*pansy*COUGH*" BananaGirl mocked.

"The Chibi's didn't write stuff on your wall did they with cream and markers?" He asked.

"Well yes they said, 'We're gan er gunna get you… Jo.' Then there was a smiley face at the end. I think Goten drew that." She explained. "Then they just grabbed me and brought me here. I didn't protest or anything because it's not ever day you get a free ride in to the Dragonball Z world."

The door to the torture chamber opened and they looked at J'dee who came out and ran up to them smiling. "There's CHAINS!!!!" She grinned. "And chainsaw, hacksaws and an IRON MADEN!! I want one." Her eyes grew all starry.

Vegeta glared at Yamcha. "What the hell happened baka."

"She began telling me origins on the certain torture devices and how they were used in the persecution of the witches I'm sorry I couldn't take it…" Yamcha lowered his head. "I guess I should of stuck to the making her wear heels for twenty four hours."

"Baka. This is how it's done!!!" Vegeta grabbed BananaGirl by the arm. "You me this way NOW!" he growled.

Her eyes grew all starry, "OOOOOH!!!! Me skittles and chains… Heavaaaaaaaan…" She drooled as she was dragged in to the torture chamber.

***

To Be Continued…

Well now authors here where you right what each character does to you separately and hehe we'll just see who's was worst… lol… I'll even have mine

As for the authors who I write for I will not be able to write big piece for them from now on due to the other fics I'm working on…. Example Boot camp it's hard writing for so many characters who act a certain way and do certain things…

~J'dee