Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: Deathdroid, BananaGirl, Queen Pisces, J'dee.

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Authors note: PEPSI BLUE!!! Another sorry this took so long, but I actually had things I had to do and work and so forth, Christmas holidays so that means no work more fic time!! Well I hope. Also sorry this chappie is short but lack of author pieces and such. Still it's fun and I'll try and make my piece as funny as possible for you lot to make up for it.

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ but I own Yamcha!!!

Yamcha: In your dreams!

J'dee: I didn't mean irl I own him on DBZ Budoukai! Yeah that's it… -.-v

Yamcha: Yea right.

J'dee: Well I kinda do because I'm the only one who uses him in tournament.

Chibi Goten: You only use him cause the wolf fang fist looks pwetty.

J'dee: It does look pretty though.

Yamcha: *sweatdrops* How'd I end up with this job?

Chibi Goten: You didn't just like I didn't she kidnapped me and my mother made you keep coming over to check on me.

Yamcha: Well I don't want you to be dead!! Do you know what chi-chi will do to me?!?!

J'dee: Oooooh I do I do!!

Yamcha: You be quiet and get on with the fic already.

J'dee: Awww okay… *shuffles away to post the fic*

***Who's torturing who?!?!?!***

*Deathdroid*

Kami is it dark in here. Only glowing torches, and I kinda like to live thank you very much. I could see them in the shadows, all of them. I was dreading the worse. Maybe I won't die, maybe I'll live without too much pain. Then Piccolo strode up.

"Well well Brat, while you are in this room you shall still suffer pain."

Gulp. That was bad news. Oh fuck.

"We have gone through all sorts of ideas for torture, and one of them sounded very nice, which involved turning you into what you feared most - GAY!! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!"

Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck, if they do I will kill them so many times in my next 500 fics.

"That was until we found something even more promising. We decided to take a rusty saw.." He then lifted out a rusty saw. "..and saw off your leg slowly.

"Gulp" I'm a gonna.

"Piccolo, what gives you the right to choose the punishment?! I am the saiyan no ouji and only I will decide!! I will saw off the leg myself!!" He then powered up his hand, making it into a saw shape, then it dropped slicing by leg off at the knee-cap.

"See what becomes of worms when I am annoyed!!" Yelled a pissed off Vegeta. "Now, do you know what a heart looks like?" I was too tired to reply, and I was in so much pain I couldn't care about what else was going on. "Well, now I am going to take your heart out, show it to you and put it back!!"

He carefully sliced open my ribcage with his hand, blood spraying everywhere. I was in so much pain that everything was going dark. I was going to die. I felt a sucking wretching sound from below my neck, I felt my lifeblood pour from me. He ripped the heart upwards, enough for me to see it but not enough to sever all the connections.

"See and FEEL PAIN BRAT!!!!" yelled Vegeta. I was then taken by the darkness..

*****

I awoke. I remembered what happened to me, and I gazed down towards my stomach. I could not tell if what had happened to me had happened until I saw the scars, the one around my knee-cap and the one across my rib cage. I felt like I had died, but I was somehow alive. I tried to stand, and did so except with great pain. I could taste the blood still in my throat. I was hurt badly, but nothing was going to stop me.

Nothing was going to stop me, not until I had my revenge…

*****

*BananaGirl*

"Wow, I've always dreamt of this day. However, you weren't dragging me, you were carrying me romatically. But what the hell, I don't mind a kinky Skittles." I looked up at Vegeta and grinned.

"Keep dreaming, brat." Vegeta snarled.

"Oh don't worry, I will. Hmmm, not much of a voyeur, eh?" I asked, once he had slammed the torture cabin-ma jiggy door shut.

"How old are you?"

"Nearly fifteen. Don't worry about it, I won't tell the cops if we fuck." I grinned.

"Such foul language for a kid." Vegeta shook his head shamefully.

"Dude, what you on about? Don't act like you didn't say fuck and shit and the like when you were fifteen." I defended.

"You're annoying me." He stated simply, reaching for some duck tape.

"Oooo, very kinky. Like out of that film I caught my brother watching." I commented. "Dude, I don't mind what yo-mmmmfh!" I tried to speak, but my mouth was covered by some bright yellow duck tape.

"Ah, silence." Vegeta smirked, picking up a glass jar and holding it close to my face.

"Mmnfnnmffffm!" I tried to speak again.

"I want to hear you scream." Vegeta grinned, unscrewing the jar and dropping the contents on the floor. Then he ripped off the duck tape.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed from the rip of the tape. I then immediately squealed and jumped onto his shoulders. "Oooooo, I am so close to becoming your #1 Fan as opposed to #1 Rabid Fan." I warned.

"What a shame." He grunted, trying to drop me.

"Stop moving about, I'm gonna fall!"

"Why would I stop moving, baka?"

"Because I love you!" I screeched, coming dangerously close to falling onto the floor where three 'Atypus Affinis' spiders were running around.

"Not when I've finished with you." Vegeta threatened.

"Dude, you can't do this to me!" I wailed.

"Watch me." He snarled, chuckling evilly as I landed on the floor.

"Meh!" I squealed, jumping up and down to make sure no spiders had crawled onto me. "Why is there no boxes or chairs in this room?"

"Scream louder, it makes it more enjoyable."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I let out a deafening scream as I felt something crawl up my leg.

~*~

"Wake up, brat. It is no fun if you're not conscious." Vegeta shook me awake.

"Dude, that sounds perverted." I blinked rapidly, making the ten Vegeta's that appeared back to one. Damn, the fun I could have with those guys. "Not that I'm complaining about the pervertedness."

"You have a spider on your head."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" I screeched, jumping up and wacking my head with my hands. "Is it still there?"

"Yes."

"Fuck!" I groaned, as I rammed my head into a wall. "Gross." I muttered, seeing the dead spider fall to the floor, it's guts stuck to the wall. "One down, two to go."

"This should be interesting." Vegeta grinned, watching as I stood alert.

"Dude, I'm like, Spiderwoman!"

*****

* QueenPiscies*

QP had changed and she stuck her head just a little bit out of the door.

"Is Vegeta gone?" one of the authors nodded and she stepped out, revealing an extremely low cut tube top and short shorts. She gave a slightly evil grin, and almost everyone sweatdropped, and Gohan started backing up as she advanced on him, turning her expression to an innocent one.

"Now you wouldn't want to torture little ole me?" Gohan grabbed her wrist and her face fell.

"Nuh uh, I'm getting this over with, NOW. Seeing what you've worn, I think I'll take you over to Roshi's and leave you in a locked room with him." She got a seriously scared look on her face.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll get a jacket!" she quickly ran into the room Mr.Popo had shown her and grabbed a long black duster to hide her clothes.

She walked back outside. "Happy? You ruin all of the fun." Gohan sighed.

"Come on, we're getting this over with." he grabbed her hand and led her to the torture room, where they heard Vegeta and BananaGirl. QP stood still in her tracks

"I'm not going near those two."

"Tough, of course, we could have you train in the gravity chamber." she groaned and started walking.

"I thought you were the nice one."

"Ya, but you attacked Videl."

"DID NOT! I just wrote a story! No biggie. I mean, it wasn't like it actually happened. Kami, all of you are so sensitive." Just then Dende yelled back

"Did anyone call me?!"

"No, ya green freak!" she turned back to Gohan. "I'm not gonna be able to blame penguins for this, will I?"

"Nope." Just then she saw the Saiyaman watch.

"Oo! Shiny buttons!" she pressed the red button and Gohan became Saiyaman "COOL!"

"Ah! Don't do that!" he pushed the blue button and went back to Gohan. "For that I'm putting this CD on." he pulled out a Brittney Spears' CD.

"GAHHHH! NO! BAD MEMORIES! I WAS A FOURTH GRADE DORK!" They came to the room and heard BG rambling away. "Wow, she's pretty good." Gohan sighed.

"You two are gonna get together and plan something, aren't you?"

"Maybe." Gohan shook his head and opened a door, he let QP go in first, and she promptly started to fall towards earth. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I HATE HEIGHTS!"

Gohan looked down.

"Watch that first step! Hey, isn't this like your fanfic?" QP was too busy screaming to answer. Gohan flew down to be ready to catch her right before she hit the ground. She was still screaming when Gohan caught her by her foot.

"I HATE HEIGHTS!!!!!!!!" Piscies was shivering, and Gohan's ears were ringing. They were heading back up to the lookout.

"Well, at least I know one effective way of torture." he dropped her again, she screamed, falling 100 feet, then he caught her by the wrist.

"STOP IT!" Gohan smiled to himself and flew all of the way up to the lookout, and sat her down. She immediately went to the center of it, and everyone looked at her strangely.

"What did you do Gohan? We heard a lot of screaming."

"HE DROPPED ME ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST TO EARTH! THATS WHAT HE DID!" she started fixing her messed up hair. Piccolo thought for a moment.

"Not a bad idea." S'rac looked extremely frightened.

Raditzu nodded in agreement with Piccolo.

"Yes, that onna didn't seem to like flying, much less flying." just then QP noticed he was here.

"GAAAAH! Now the villains are helping out! The world is gonna end!" QP huddled up into a foetal position and started rocking back and forth, sucking her thumb.

"Wow, son, you haven't even played that CD yet." Goku commented. She glared at him.

"You know, if you hadn't fathered Gohan, I would consider that BananaGirl was right." Gohan pulled her back up

"Come on, were going to my house..."

"Ohhh! To your room?" Gohan got a faint blush but shook his head.

"No, to the kitchen, you're gonna help my mom cook for us, everyone including all of the Saiyans and Demi-saiyans." QueenPiscies gulped and Gohan picked her up, and started off to his house.

"See ya Gohan!" Goku and Goten waved goodbye, and Gohan smiled goodbye. QueenPiscies just looked worried.

"Cook, for six saiyans, Selene help me, praying to Kami is redundant since HE WAS THE BAKA GOD THAT BROUGHT ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" And she was busy thinking, ChiChi+me+frying pan of doom=lots of hurt. Oh, this was gonna be fun.

*****

*J'dee*

Satan City Mall, Afternoon, Dragonball Z world.

Yamcha watched his victim go from shop to shop checking out everything, his first means of torture making her walk twenty four hours in the most highest, chunky pair of shoes he could find for her, which first off meant spending money. He hadn't realised that until she told him and now he felt like victim caught at another end of one of Bulma's shopping spree's who else better to drag along than him especially when Vegeta wouldn't move an inch out of the GR.

"Despite this whole torture thing I still think you're the best character. After Bulma and Goku you were one of the first to join the Z senshi, so that makes you cool for being around as long as you have." She remarked her palms flat up against a glass window peering at scarf.

He nodded. "Well I can never keep up with them anyway."

"Who cares about saiyans I mean c'mon earth is for earthlings, sure they're cute they have tails but that whole moon thing well excuse me if I never want to settle down with one of those guys even if they are cute and strong, I want human strong, besides you're more realistic."

"As you keep telling me." Yamcha rolled his eyes. "Look lets get these shoes already, we're not here for scarves and if you buy it I'm liable to strangle you with die."

"Die by asphyxiation from you… kinky."

He slapped his forehead. "Do you mind?"

"Not really. Face it I'm older than those kids I'm more closer to your age. It would work out you know." She looked at him.

"You just don't give up do you?"

"Why would I want to give up on someone like you besides I like scars on a guy like you, you're so opposite them."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They say scars make a man tough a bad boy, but you, you're not, you're far from it, you're a kind guy I don't see you trying to take over the world or wish for immortality."

"For your information Pilaf didn't have any scars either."

"He's a gremlin thing he don't count."

"What about the Red Ribbon Army?"

She looked at him, "Army hello, those guys are magnet for scars maybe not face wise but still, it's the same with Vegeta he's got those scars all across his back."

"Wait how did you see Vegeta's back?"

She looked at Yamcha and grinned. "I looked."

"When did you get a look at Vegeta's back?"

"When he was in the shower and I have to say that was the first time his hair wasn't sticking up all troll like." She smiled and grabbed him by the arm and pulled him along to the next store.

Yamcha let out a relieved breath when he saw it was a shoe store and then groaned when her eyes grew wide-eyed and starry.

"This may take some time." He muttered. He watched her grab a pair of roman style high heels.

"I want these!!" She announced.

"Stiletto's roman style?" Yamcha looked at them.

"Well these are my dream shoes."

"Then no. It's suppose to be torture here."

"Well we could stop by the cop shop on the way back grab some hand cuffs."

"What is it with you and hand cuffs?!"

"They're metal and shiny and I want a pair, besides my ex is a cop they're the best guy in the sack…"

"Okay that's enough, change topic I don't want to know."

"Ummm okay." She grabbed another pair o shoes and held them up. "Baby spice boots."

"Not big enough."

"Trust me spice girls is the biggest ya are gunna find. Unless you give me a magick pencil and paper and I draw my torture shoes." She suggested.

He looked at her. "I don't think so the minute you get anything magick in your hands you'll probably use it against me."

"No I wouldn't." She feigned a look of hurt.

"Can I as how on earth you saw Vegeta in the shower?"

J'dee smiled. "Oooh it was on world wide TV, most excellent I can see why Bulma goes for him, did you know those who apparently have the most lacking in looks or height make up for it in the-"

"Don't even say it I don't want to know."

"Still hurting about losing Bulma huh? So the fics are right."

"I'm not hurting about that. Bulma's still a friend."

"Yeah why is it when a guy breaks up with a girl he looses all contact with them, but when a girl breaks up with a guy he's still around her?" J'dee questioned him crossing her arms.

"That's enough questions grab the highest pair of heels you can find and lets go I need a drink."

"Oooh I'm old enough to drink too. Say like OFUD do you actually throw wild parties like that cause if you do could you invite me next time I'd really like to go."

"Arrrrrgggggggghhhhh!! You're so annoying!!"

"And you're so cute when you're mad!" J'dee latched on to his arm a pair of shoes in her hand.

"That's it. I'm getting these shoes for her right now!!" He shouted at the sales attendant.

The sales attendant looked at him, shrugged and run them up on the till. "Would you like them in box sir?" He asked.

"No she's going to wear them right now and we're going to get a drink and I'm going to get you so drunk you can't walk them make you walk in those things!"

"Trouble in paradise sir?"

"Paradise?! You think this is paradise! This girl is obsessed and I don't like it not one bit!!"

"But you didn't complain during that kiss under the tree in the park."

"Will you shut up." He hissed at her.

"Yammie!" She clung on to his arm and he sighed.

"Why me?" He shook his head.

The attendant shrugged. "Well that's one hundred and ninety-two dollars sir."

"What?!" he glared at J'dee.

"You want to take a girl shopping you got to expect her to break the bank account somehow."

The attendant nodded. "She's right you know."

"You'll be the death of me." He grumbled and flipped out a credit card.

"You can't die!! I won't let you die it was sad enough the first time round." She hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

The attendant raised an eyebrow. "You two sure are a strange couple."

"Oh believe me we're not a couple. NEVER will we EVER be a couple."

J'dee grabbed the shoes and put them on and smiled. "PERFECT FIT!! Now I'm taller than Vegeta! Bwha-hahahaha!!"

Yamcha sweatdropped. "Let's go you." He grabbed her arm and took his credit card back and stalked out of the store and then out of the mall towards the nearest bar.

"Wooooohoooo drinkies!! I know a really cool drinking game we could play if you want."

Yamcha sighed and imagined himself banging his head up against a brick wall that looked much more enjoyable than the rest of the torture he had planned for the day.

******

To Be Continued…

and please don't forget to R & R

~J'dee