Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Decisions ❯ Abuse ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta walked into the house after a hard day of training to find Yamcha and Bulma talking in the living room. He had decided to brush off the feelings he held for her earlier. He didn't know what caused them, but they were gone now, almost going super-saiyan fixed that little problem. He over heard some of their conversation.

"Bulma, babe, come on, you know I love you."

"Say it! I want to hear it from your lips."

"Okay, punkin, I love you, is that good enough?"

"Well, then why do you come over here drunk almost every night of the week?"

"Because the guys and I were hanging out at the bar tonight. We were celebrating!"

"Celebrating what, you going to the bathroom? For crying out Kami, Yamcha, I can't date a drunken idiot!"

Vegeta had heard enough and he was about to head upstairs to his room when he heard it. A loud, piercing slap, then yelling: "I am not a drunk!" This was not a sound made by any woman. Yamcha had hit Bulma. His blood started to boil. He turned into the living room to find Bulma on the floor holding her hand to her face, crying. Yamcha was bent over her apologizing like crazy.

"What did you do to her?"

"What? Oh, princy, mind your own business."

"Princy? Okay, Pansy, listen to me, you are going to leave this house and not return until you are sober and can think straight. I don't want to make you leave."

"Oh is that a threat?"

"No, I just want you to leave."

"Come on, Vegeta, I know you can't resist a challenge."

"Why don't you go home and sober up first."

Yamcha cursed a little before he stumbled out the door drunkenly.

"That baka doesn't love you."

"I know that he loves me, he had just gotten done telling me how much he appreciates me, unlike you. I guess all that training has dehydrated your brain."

He had heard enough. Vegeta turned to face her. "Come on, I know he abuses you! Admit it!"

"Never! He wouldn't abuse me, he loves me..."

"Pull yourself together! He doesn't love you! You're his personal punching bag!"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Then what is this?" He grabs her arm and rips off her sleeve. There is a huge bruise on her arm.

"I did that! I was walking around the house and I tripped on my laundry basket. He's always telling me to be cleaner."

"Damnit, woman, if you were any more clean, they could do drug research in here! You keep an impeccably clean house! It's almost sickening."

"Well, if you care so much, why don't you do something about it?"

"Fine, I will!" He stormed out of the house to go and find that son of a bitch Yamcha. He knew that if he found him, he would beat him to an inch of his life, then he would leave him to fend off the buzzards and to think about what he had done to his girlfriend. Vegeta stopped himself halfway down the sidewalk. He turned to face the giant house. 'What the hell am I doing this for? I don't need to beat up a drunken human. Am I showing off? Trying to impress that, that woman?' He shook off the feelings once more and flew into his room via the open window. He layed on his bed and listened to the soft sobs of the blue-haired woman in the next room. Every tear she shed pulled at his heart. He felt those feelings once again.

He stood and walked to her door. He didn't know what he was doing, but he knew it had to be done. He knocked on the door to Bulma's room. "Who is it?"

"It's me, woman, now open this door before i blast it in." He heard a faint cursing and a stumble as she scurried off the bed to save her door from his wrath. She pulled open the door and looked upon the smirking face of the prince. "What are you doing?"

"I'm here to comfort you."

"Comfort me? How the hell do you think you can comfort me?" She said. Or at least, she TRIED to say. She only got to 'hell' when he grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply. Her eyes widened and she pushed away from him. "What do you think you're doing?!"

He smirked again. "I'm the prince of the saiya-jins. I get whatever I want. Right now, i want YOU." She tried to retort, but he continued his assult on her mouth. She was having a battle in her mind between her fantasy and her loyalty to Yamcha. She felt his tounge flick around in her mouth and she let her fantasy win. He swept her off her feet and carried her to the bed.

She reminded herself that this was the same man who had tried to kill her and her friends on many occasions. This was the same man who had blown up her gravity room hundreds of times and demanded that she wake up and fix it over and over again. She knew that this man was a vicious alien killing machine, but none of these thoughts came to her mind as he effortlessly removed her clothing. She pulled the sheet over him after her had finished undressing himself (wow!) and straddled her. She pulled him in closer to her as he began to nuzzle her neck, breathing her in. Her voice echoed through the open hallway. Wait, open?

"What the HELL?!?!" Yamcha's scream rang through their ears as she looked towards the man she used to love. Vegeta was under the sheet, so Yamcha couldn't see him. "Bulma? Who the hell is that?" Vegeta paid no attention to the human in the doorway and continued his work. Bulma found it very hard to turn her attention to her ex-boyfriend with her new lover having a field-day with her body right in front of him. "Well? Who is it?"

She found herself unable to answer his plead. Yamcha stormed out of the room and own the hall. She heard the front door slam shut and Vegeta found his way out from under the sheet. "Vegeta, I don't think we should keep this up."

"Why the hell not?"

"It just doesn't feel right."

"It feels right to me." He pushed himself back inside her and she moaned his name again and again as she arched onto him. She forgot her shame and sank into her ecstasy again.

*******************end chapter 1