Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bad memories ❯ Bad memories ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello people this is one of the many stories I'm working on so I'll tell you a lot of times I do forget to tell you I don't own dbz and etc. well this iust that moment so read the story and R&R I found out that is important. Hope you like it!!

Pan woke up in her bed alone. She got up and walked to the bathroom she had been on her own forever now she was nineteen sometimes she would have Bra over but not today. Bulma had given her a place as a collage graduation present. Yes she had finished collage she entered at sixteen and did a three year thing. She was very upset that Trunks didn't make it to her graduation. He had avoided her, and went he did see her he treated her like a child even though she was a collage grad. Collage had been easy since she had gone with Goten even though he did go very late he also didn't graduate high school till he had completed three different languages and had taken many math courses, he was smarter than any of the collage students working on there masters, he was smarter than even some of the professors. She looked at the clock by her bed and saw It said 5:30. `Well I can go into work because there's no way I'm going to get to sleep now.' of course she worked at capsule corp. or CC she had worked there for three years and two months. She had a part time job at cc as a secretary for Bulma now she worked full time! And got three times the pay and a free apartment. She turned on her computer and got on her email. She looked for something that may be of interest."Bra, Junk, junk, junk, news, jokes, junk, junk, junk, Bra, Bulma" she opened it.

Hey Pan dear can you send me an excuse to leave a meeting at 12 on the 31. I know you don't always get these e-mails right away so I sent it to you a week ahead. Please also keep an eye on my son whereabouts I found out he fired another one of his secretary's after he of course "took advantage of the poor dear. I hope she doesn't file complaints, I'll make us look bad but if he does tell me I want to also have two more surveillance cameras so I can also know from the guard's as well thank you dear."

She got out her pom and put down Bulma's request's she put a reminder and e-mailed it to Bulma's pom to go off at five till 12. Then jumped into her shower and got ready for work Bulma bought her office outfits And of course all of them were short skirts and showy blouses and none of them had pants or turtle necks. She wanted Pan to begin dressing like a girl not a boy and she wanted to be able to show Pan off when ever possible. She thought of Pan like a daughter of course went Bra was there she showed both of them off. Pan learned to love the apperception she got from all the men. She sometimes would wink at them and they would blush when Bra was there she would do a lot worse. Everyone thought it funny to see the men's reaction but saved there laughter for after they were way out of the way. Bulma often stayed for only a hour then left and then sent her recorder in there so she could go over it again later. But after awhile she would get bored with all there talk even though they always seemed so interested in what the others were staying. Trunks wouldn't even go for that long he would always sent his secretary in so he could do something else, but then again he was the present and probably had better things to be doing. She got out and put her hair into her normal tight bun and then a little bit of hair hanging down here and there. She looked over her e-mails again she would finish checking them once she got into work.

She got to work and saw that bulma was there already she looked at her watch and it said 6:30 she was still thirty minutes early. "Hey Bulma why are you so early. I came in to put your demands down on the list and finish checking my e-mail." she smiled and said, "I always come early I'm usually here around five thirty sometimes later but hey I'm the boss so I can come and go as I please. Well actullay I'm like the board member but hey I have to put in a good reputation for at least some of our family I mean not all of my family are late and screw around with there secretary so to make sure he doesn't do it again I'm making him let me chose his secretary, and I already no who I want to be it." I looked at her puzzlingly, "who do you want to be your son's new secretary, is it going to be Bra I'm sure he wouldn't Screw with her." we both laughed then she said, "no but I think it may be best if he had someone that is the best so I've decided to give you the job I'll give three times the pay and you can tell me everyone he has in his office and if he's really doing his job. Plus I know you'll get to do all sorts of fun things like go out and go to Parties and see my son more often. I know you like him but I also know I can trust you. Pan please Take the job." Pan put a smile on her face she tried to stay away from him because she wanted to get over him because of what he said, she dare not tell Bulma of the horrible things he told her that night.

*flashback*

She, Goten, and Bra waited for Trunks to get out of the bathroom he had the car keys and was the only one not drunk besides her self. Bra and Goten were laying on a couch all cosy up together flirting even with them being so close to each other. She Waited outside the bathroom Trunks had taken her keys to hold them for her. She had just gotten her new car it was a spider convertible. He came out of the bathroom he had gotten high in the bath room and was hitting on every girl in the room. Besides her she got him to go out side so they could go home and noticed Bra and Goten were on top of each other she pried them appart and got her keys out of Trunks pocket with out him noticing she also got his. She was going to drive his car then come back for hers later with out the drunks she couldn't afford to have her car cleaned out like Trunks could. She opened his car door and bra was in the front and goten was getting in the back when some one said, "hey goten I'm getting laid come back here later." then goten said, "how many are there? Can I have one?" it was trunks and Pan knew it but how did he get int the car with out her noticing. "Goten there's enough here you can have the red head I want the other three there good at this and two a lesbian's" goten got with the red head and pan got out and opened the door of the car pulled Trunks and his sluts out including the one Goten had. Trunks looked at her then said, "what the hell was that for you tomboy bitch?" she got on her tip toes and said, "don't call me a bitch. I'm just taking your friend Goten home along with your sister unless you want me to let them fuck each other." Trunks smiled and said, "well bitch since your taking my car I'm just going to have to do something about it huh, tomboy wannabe, PMSin' little bitch. Oh I get it your jealous because I'm not fucking your brains out instead of them well look here why would I want a girl who has barely grown boobs. Common bitch if you want it that bad I'll do you here and now along with those built girls over there." at that she hit him so hard he fell to the ground three houses down. And all the girls ran after him. She took the car and drove away crying her eyes out, thinking that she finally knew how he felt for her.

*end of flashback*

Bulma jerked her out of her thought and told her to follow her she lead Pan to a new part of the building she had never been. "Here you go Pan. Your new desk now I want you to get some new out fits ,on me, one's that may not tempted him to you know... well dear I think this is really best for you. You and trunks used to be really good friends," yeah before he called me those names. Come on when were we best friends I mean we haven't seen each other for a year and when we do we pass without looking at each other."well Pan is there anything you want to say." she smiled and of course Pan smiled back. In her heart she wanted to do any other job but this one. The phone rang she sat down in her seat and picked it up, "hello Mr. Briefs secretary how may I help you?" she felt so stupid saying Mr. Briefs. Bulma smiled and left. Trunks came in about twelve and said, "so you're the new one here are the rules what ever you do don't say anything or do anything involving my mom I don't want her to find out anything I want my life to be separated form her's. now at meetings I want you to go and take notes and tell me the high points and important things-" she looked up at him and said, "ok now Mr. Briefs let me lie down the real rules that I go by because in the end your mother is my boss and gave me orders and until tomorrow I still go by those. I tell your mother everyone and thing that goes into that room. I tell her the times you come and leave. Next I'm not your messenger or reporter, I'm a secretary and I cannot go to meetings but I will make sure you go to them as for your other rules unless your mother approves I will not and shall not do them. I'm here because I'm the best at what and how I do my job so if you have a problem I'll go get you some cheese with your whine. Now I know who the people are that are going in there. Now you are late for your lunch meeting that your mom will be attending and it started an hour ago. Oh and if you plan on being late again call work and give a good excuse. And trunks I'm damn serious." he looked at her then she noticed this and turned her head toward him, "Pan-chan is that you I haven't seen you since like last year at that party since then I've been only getting the cold shoulder from you." She looked at him and said, "well I think that would be good for you because after all you were kind of busy last time I saw you getting it on with four girls in a car that I was trying to take you sister and my uncle home in oh a plus I thought I was a tomboy bitch. Wasn't that what you called me. I'd rather not bring up the rest of it." he looked at her and said, "Pan I was high that's what happened when you are high." I stood up and got face to face with him, "Trunks you were willing to let your own sister get laid by your best friend so you could get with some girls you probably wouldn't ever see again and guess what Goten gave you all his condoms so another wards I saved you from a bashing from your father and you becoming an uncle. So if you don't mind I'm setting up your day tomorrow and I'm really pissed right now so uh-leave."he grabbed her arms pulling her closer to him but not making her almost kiss him he had as much fury in his eyes as she felt but she had another felling rising up in her she hadn't felt it in a long time then there was a felling in his eyes as well. He put her down and said, "don't ever talk to me like that again or I will have you fired."

She toke a deep breathe then began to set up his day. "What was that felling I remember the last time I felt it and the person was-" she said in her head thought ran threw her head and all of them had one person in common looked up again and said in her head,'I can't be falling for Trunks again am I?? God I hope not. I can why am I thinking like that.' she shook it out of her head.

She walked home that day slowly she was to busy in though to notice that she was bumping into people. She stopped at her favorite coffee shop that she once worked at for free and now she always got free drinks and would leave a big tip for the people who worked there. She drank her mocha. She listened to the poetry from the stage and clammed down then noticed the time it was late. She walked out the door then her cell phone rang. "Pan hey you want to come to my house for a small get together it is a dress up party but it should work for you. Hey even your dad's and mom are going to be there. Hey and marron and I want to do you make up. It's at eight and please say you'll come." she smiled `she acts like I already said yes then asks me again.' "Sure I wouldn't miss it. Hey I'm on my way home so whose all going to be there?" she started off the list. "Well all our family friends and stuff." `All of them even Trunks?' "Hey does that meanboth Trunks are going to be there?" she smiled on the other side of the phone, "yes both and your family will be there , my family will be there krillens family will be there and then yamtcha, master roshi, and some of Goku's old friends from when he was a kid." she smiled then said, "hey got to go I'm at my apartment." she opened the door. She walked to her closet and put her hair down and looked around for the prefect dress she had every color and style. She looked at her blue dress and pulled it out and looked at it and smiled in her head. She remembered the evening she wore this dress it was for prom and she had gone with none other than Trunks. She put it back in her closet and looked again she found a black dress that was low cut in the back and the front. In the front it was very showy and had small diamonds lining the in the back it went to the top of her butt. She smiled it had two silts that went up to her hips. She put it on and transported to bras and landed out side her door and knocked. "Bra I'm here." bra opened the door and looked a Pan and pulled her in and sat her down Marron was fixing her make up and smiled at pan. Pan was forced down in a chair. They both looked at the clock fifteen minutes until they had to have her at the party that's including the fashionably late time. Marron began to put on make up and Bra began fixing her hair. She straightened it and put it over her shoulder and at this point pan noticed how long her hair was. It was a little past mid-back. They put earrings and a black choker. They gave her some gloves the went to her elbow. They finished her makeup a minute behind then they all three walked out and Marron went down first she had a blue dress that went to her mid thigh and mid back and looked like a turtle neck in the front. Then bra went down she had a red dress that was more of just a skirt and shirt. She had a red top the had little strings holding it up in the back and was a plain square that went low on her then went a little past her ribs then the bottom was a long skirt then pan came down the long steps everyone was expecting her next. she smiled and walked down the stairs. She looked around for some one to talk to and stopped her uncle.

"Hey Goten." he looked at her angrily. She then noticed the cut by his eyebrow. She reached up to touch it and he knocked her hand away. "Goten what the hell happened?" he looked at her then said, "trunks beat me up for what I according to you almost did to Bra. At some party." she looked at him then she remembered the fight she had with trunks. "You did almost do something with Bra but iwas mad because he was having sex that night in the car with four girls and you and bra tried and I was trying to get you home before you did and me and him got in a fight and I said that because I was still mad at some stuff he said to me. And you have no clue about what had happened because on the car ride home you kept trying to get in the front seat with bra and I hit you to knock you out. Sorry did he hurt you cause I'll go kick his ass to Pluto." he let out a little laugh and she smiled and said, "so how have you been I haven't seen you since last month." he smiled and said, "well beside trunks I've been good. So how have you been I heard you got a new job at capsule corp." she rolled my eyes, "yeah I now work for the royal ass hole himself. Oops I know he's your friend I just hate him." He laughed and then she felt someone put there hands over her eyes and say in her ear, "guess who you little hooker." she smiled only one person ever called her a hooker. She hit his stomach and he let go and she turned to see Uub holding his stomach. "Nice to see you to. Hope you've been good. Oh me I've been great." he smiled. "Well hooker I've been good to. Hey goten how you been."

"Good, hey why ya call my niece a hooker." he smiled, "didn't she once have that job." she hit him again this time on the face and with her fist and she turned and said, "how dare you I have never had that as a job only you have." looked over to him he was on the ground and everyone was staring and then just started talking Bulma and Bra made there way over to her. "Sorry Bulma he sort of mention something rude and I had to reacted." she smiled and said, "fine dear but I heard you and Trunks got in a fight your first day. Is there any way I can help that from happening again?" she looked at her then Bra said, "speck of the devil." and pointed behind Pan's head and trunks was making his entrance. He was stunning in a black tux and white under shirt. He looked like a prince Pan couldn't take her eyes off of him and he seemed to be looking at her she watched him come toward her she finally was able to turn around. She began talking to Bulma. And anyone else that would, "so um.. Bulma did you beeper go off on time yesterday during your lunch meeting?" Bulma smiled and said, "I think either you or trunks should apologize." she looked to Goten and said, "so um.. How's work been Goten?' he looked down at her and said, "go talk to Trunks I agree with Bulma on this one." I looked at him and said, " I thought he beat you up this after noon and you want me to make nice with the devil?" Bra came up from Pan and said, "I think he should apologize. And you would agree Goten if pan hadn't knocked you out that night. You would remember what all he said to her. he was really mean about it." Pan walked out of the little circle of her friends. She hated remembering what he said. She grabbed a drink and walked out side to the balcony and looked up at the stars. "grandpa if you were here you would tell me something like I should talk to him. Wouldn't you." she saw his face in the sky nodding. "Grandpa why do you want me to do this too. It's over."

Trunks watched her talk to her grandfather Goku. `What does she mean its over?' he took a couple steps closer to her and he was right behind her. She tensed up. He whispered in her ear. "Is he replying back to you?" she nodded a yes then she turned around. "Trunks I really don't want to be around you unless you're here to apologize." he put his hand on her hip and looked at her and said, " Pan I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ever been so rude and mean and careless of your feelings. And....." she looked at him trying to see if he was beening serious, "and trunks?" she replied trying to get him to come out. " I shouldn't have said things I didn't mean." she looked at him and smiled a little then hugged him. He hugged her back. He picked her up and spun around with her close to his body. He put her down and they stared at each other smiling then there faces got closer and closer together until there lips met the first one was a quick one then the next more passionate. Then the next one she jumped up in his arms and they kissed like the world was about to end. Then they heard applause from a large crowd. They didn't stop till five minutes afterwards then noticed the people watching. bra was cheering them on and her father was smiling along with, imagine this, Piccolo and Vegeta. Yamacta was curled up in the corner and goten was behind trunks giving him an angry stare. Then something that was only there for a second. Goku was giving them a thumbs up sign then smiling. Everyone watched in amazment as he said, "bout time." and left." chichi was very disappointed that he didn't stay longer but every one else was pleased that they had finally after so long gotten together.

Well here's my second fic!!!!! hey review and I might continue the story. Hey and the reason I haven;'t finshed Teenage vacation yet is because I can't think of anything else to happen give me some ideas people please!!! bye.