Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Scenes of DBZ ❯ A New Look at the Cast and Crew ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own or claim to own DragonBall Z or any of it's characters. See, I wished for it while breaking a wishbone, but it broke completely evenly and the top flew off o.O; so I don't think I'm going to get that wish anytime soon.

Inspired by a Vampire Hunter D behind-the-scenes flick "Things They Didn't Want You To See" by Benge no Miko ^_^

*~*~*~*~*

Behind The Scenes of DBZ

*~*~*~*~*

*Cast stands around, waiting for next take. Gohan and Videl are doing another heartfelt scene from the Saiyaman Saga, for the benefit of an obsessed fan who threatens to rip off her shirt on screen if not properly compensated*

Goku: *reading over script* Dear God, do I have to die again?!

Director: Correction, it's "Kami," not "God."

Vegeta: Who gives a damn?! It's just a curse.

Bulma: *smacks Vegeta, causing a large red mark to appear on his face* I keep forgetting you're not the all-powerful Saaaaiyan *cooes*

Vegeta: *glares* Don't forget who I am, woman. *emphasizes*

Bulma: *smacks Vegeta once more, causing him to stumble back* THAT'S ONLY IN THE SCRIPT! *glares*

Vegeta: *snickers*

Trunks: Okay, stop it you two, or I'm going to have to call my real parents.

Krillin: DAMN! I thought you didn't look like Vegeta.. So you really do dye your hair?

Trunks: Sure thing!

Bra: *hmphs* Sadly, I do have to be related to them.

Vegeta: WHAT DID YOU SAY MISSY?

Bra: You heard me, daddy.

Vegeta: *slumps* You're right, I did.

*~*~*~*~*

*OoOoOOooOh, a cast day off = ) The crowd piles into a loaded down hummer headed for who knows where. Mr. Satan and Mr. Buu stay behind, for some unknown reason. Chichi struts out of the sound effects room, holding her old cast iron pan with pride. Goku examines her expression before standing within ten feet of her*

Goku: Umm, Chichi, what's the pan for?

Chichi: Hmm? Oh, nothing. They wanted the sound of someone's skull being pounded in, so I had some fun with my pan.

Goku: WHAT?!?!

Chichi: *shocked* I didn't kill anybody, Goku! They did have a dummy.

Bulma: *shrieks* VEGETA'S DEAD?! Chichi you horrible woman!

Vegeta: *walks over* Did I miss something?

Bra: DADDY! YOU ARE SO STUPID!

Vegeta: *shocked, echoes in head* Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Chichi: Umm, no... He's not. *whispers* Sadly.

Goku: *bursts out laughing*

Vegeta: WHAT NOW?!

*Piccolo carefully joins the fray, separating Goku and Vegeta. He clears his throat, gaining the attention of everyone around*

Piccolo: I have an announcement to make.

Gohan: Oh? Go ahead, Piccolo.

Piccolo: As you all know, there are numerous accusations of me being A-Sexual. I would just like to prove them all wrong by saying, Gohan, I love you. I am a femme Namek, and I have always loved you... *kneels*

Gohan: *shocked* Piccolo! I love you too!

Piccolo: *offers ring and Gohan takes it, showing it off to the stunned crowd*

Kaioshin (Supreme Kai): BUT! I love Piccolo! No! I can give you everything!

Piccolo: *shakes head* I have made my decision.

Videl: *faints*

*~*~*~*~*

*On Location: Alaska! Eighteen is attempting to suntan, completely decked out in bikini and foil reflector. Pan and Goten are beside themselves, shivering, while Goku is fishing. Deprived of his flawless makeup, Trunks is flirting with Marron while Krillin looks on in disgust. Bulma is in the car, shivering and complaining bitterly right along with Chichi, and Vegeta and Bra are inside the cabin having a film festival*

Pan: Number 18! How can you not be cold?! *shivers*

18: It's cold?

Goten: I am SO glad I wasn't alive during the Cell Saga.

Goku: *drags fish out of icewater* I sure as hell am not. Because we had no logical conclusion, I had to die! Again. So the entire plot had to be revamped!

Vegeta: SHUTUP OUT THERE! *sob* Bra... does he really love her?!

Bra: *between sobs* I don't know! NOOOOO!!!

*joint sobs are heard, followed by long cries of sorrow. Bulma and Chichi stir from their comfortable spots in the car while listening to hardcore hiphop. Goku dives for cover, and Goten swiftly hides behind Gohan, who just came onto the scene from the bathroom. Piccolo follows closely behind, the two looking extremely exhausted. Videl decided at the last minute not to come on the trip.*

Gohan: Wow, Piccolo! Can't we speed up the wedding?!

Piccolo: *sighs* I don't think so. Dende said that he wants to be there. *shudders*

*And Uubu, yes, finally Uubu, shows up, followed by a giant Oozaru and a decently dressed (amazing, isn't it?) Radditz. He hasn't seemed to ditch the garter belts, finding it quickly gains him "propositions" on the street*

Chichi: Hey! I thought this was a main cast party only! *Uubu turns his head, looking fashionably offended*

Oozaru: You know I could stomp you all in a few seconds...

Goten: Just try me! *stops, realizing he doesn't have the handy addition of his computerized superpowers. Backs off*

*~*~*~*~*

*Director orders positions. A clip from the Evil DragonBall Dragons saga in the process of shooting, when the doors fly open. Enter Cell, Frieza.*

Cell: *peers around, spotting Goku* G-g-go-Goku?!

Goku: Cell?! *notices Frieza. Expression changes from happy-surprise to annoyed* Frieza.

Frieza: *latches onto Cell's arm, the android shifting uncomfortably* Heelllooo... *says in creepy, seductive voice*

Goku: *jumps back* Cell! How could you!

Chichi: *stares in shock* Did I miss something?

Cell: *looks around nervously* Um, Frieza, meet Goku, my, um, lover.. Goku, meet Frieza, my um, other lover...

*Every head in entire studio stares in shock*

...to be continued...

*~*~*~*~*

Okay, I'm sorry, but that was just lame. Too many gay couples. >< Oh well. So sue me.

Please R&R! If you liked this, maybe I'll do more ;)

~Majin Niña~