Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Scenes of DBZ ❯ Rear Ends and Shocking Revelations ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Behind the Scenes of DBZ: Part II

*Cast stands in shock as Frieza disbands from Cell, glaring at him profusely. Goku follows suit, but doesn't notice Chichi slinking up behind him with a frying pan*

Chichi: WHY YOU..!!! *slam*

Goku: *faints*

Cell: GOKU! *rushes over, examining the huge bump on his lover's head* What's wrong with you, woman?!

Chichi: What's wrong with YOU!? You sick.. thing!!

*Cast continues to stand in shock, appalled at the new revelations*

Frieza: You lying, cheating...

Cell: No! You don't understand! I... I love both of you, I couldn't choose!

Goku: *magically revived* Well you don't have to. I don't want you.

Frieza: Me neither! *snort*

Cell: *drops head and walks out*

Director: Um, I sort of need you guys over here... We were in the middle of a shoot, and all you had to wander offscreen. Just think of the fans..

THINK OF THE FANS!

Piccolo: *raises eyebrow, one arm around Gohan's waist. Videl looks on in disgust, while Trunks and Pan seem to have disappeared. Of course, Buu and Mr. Satan are nowhere to be found, and the director scrambles to recover as many cast members as he can*

*~*~*

Goku, Vegeta: FU... *the two do a maniacal dance sideways on their toes, knees extended in a strange diamond shape and their arms extended over their heads*

Goku, Vegeta: SION! *they touch fingers, and suddenly burst out laughing*

Goku: That is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever had to do. Worse than being chased by Chichi and her frying pan.

Vegeta: Really? There's something worse than that? Oh yeah, Bulma with a hemorrhoid. Seems like that's every day, though.

Bulma: WHAT?!

Vegeta: *eyes widen at the reality that Bulma is standing just off stage* Um, I mean, there's nothing better than seeing Bulma in the morning to brighten my day! *says, voice quivering*

Bulma: *beams with pride, then blushes* Awww, Veggie-chan...

Vegeta: *slight snarl under breath* Veggie-chan my butt...

Goku: What about your butt?

Bulma, Chichi, Vegeta: GOKU!

Director: Um, people? Can we please get back to the fusion scene? I don't care how silly you think it is, just get it over with!

Vegeta, Goku: Do we HAFTA?!

Director: *rolls eyes* TAKE TWO!

*~*~*

[A/N: I know I keep jumping from DBZ to GT, but I don't care. Perhaps they're filming it all at different times, like to deal with hair lengths and stuff.. they film the ones with short hair first, then the SSJ4 hair ones, then SSJ3 (cause I mean, come on, they have to have long, dyed blonde hair..)]

*Gohan and Piccolo are now happily married. Videl has permanently quit the show... Ever wonder why GT Videl looks so freaking different than Z Videl? Eh?! The depressed Cell has now taken to being a hobo around the set, watching takes, being a general pain in the ass.. But then again, that's Cell for ya. Mr. Satan and Buu haven't been seen in days, and some of the cast members are getting suspicious..*

Krillin: Ah, Pantene Pro V... *smooths back hair*

Every male within a mile: *rolls eyes* Oh brother. He's gone gay.

18: *slightly worried expression* I sure hope you're joking...

*~*~*

A work in progress.. I'm outta ideas. Suggestions plzzzzz!