Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Blinded Love ❯ Hurtful Decisions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hurtful Decision

" WOMAN " Vegeta screamed loudly causing Bulma to fall of her bed. 'Shit' Bulma cursed as she glance at her clock seeing it was 10:30. She stretched and got up opening her window Curtin, the sun hit Bulma's face causing her to close her eyes. She turned heading to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and was about to turn the water for her bath tub when she heard Vegeta scream "WOMAN, GET THE HELL DOWN HERE''. Bulma covered her ears and yelled "WAIT FIFTEEN GODDAMN MINUTES". She quickly turned the faucet on and stepped in but before she did she turned her little mini shower radio on. Bulma mind went back onto what had happened, tears once again started to fall as she remembered Yamaha's word as he slept. Bulma's favorite song started playing 'There u go' By Pink. Bulma wiped her tears and forced a smile knowing it was time to go on with her life and leave what's past alone. She turned the faucet off, stepping out of her bathtub. Bulma grabbed a bright red towel wrapping it around her body, she started walking towards her closet humming the song 'Scrubs' By TLC as it was being played in the radio.

Bulma began looking thru her big closet really having a hard time to pick out an outfit. Bulma figured since she was leaving her past behind she figured she start fresh, without Yamcha and some new gear. She picked light blue Capri hip huggers that fit tightly showing her well shaped curves. Followed by her Capri's, she chose a white halter top showing her flat stomach. To finish it she slipped her feet in to two pair of Blue flip flops. She tied her hair in a messy bun and before she could apply some make up on her door slammed open " Woman what in this damned world is taking you so long " He said as he finally noticed what she was wearing. He looked at her from feet and up liking every part of it. " See something you like monkey " Bulma said seductively. Vegeta broke his daze, to stare at two blue eyes " Not really just looking at your hideous feet" He replied standing in his usual standing stance. Bulma grabbed the closest object she found and threw it violently at him only to see him catch it with ease. She mumbled a few curses under her breath and said " What do you want " .

" Your stupid machine broke again " Vegeta yelled

" Oh really, then fix it " Bulma screamed angrily, how dare he interrupted her sleep just to get a stupid machine fixed.

" Watch your mouth, you wench " he hissed angrily.

" Whatever, Vegeta just wait a minute I have to-" Bulma began but was cut of as Vegeta pushed her to the wall.

" Look you pathetic slut, you will not order me around like some child I was born as a Saiyan Prince and I'll die as a Saiyan Prince and as long as I live you'll treat me like one, Understood " He screamed angrily letting go of Bulma, who only stared at him with pure hatred in her eyes.

" Yes all Mighty one " Bulma said sarcastically bending down in a respective manner.

Vegeta smirked and left the room leaving Bulma feeling completely stupid. ' Stupid ass, how dare he orders me around. Ugh why did I even let him stay that ungrateful bastard ' Bulma thought furiously.

****

" Vegeta please hand me the screw driver " Bulma asked as she stretched an arm out. " What the hell is a scraw driving " Vegeta asked dumbfounded.

Bulma chuckled and explained to Vegeta what a Screw driver was, earning a ' I knew that just testing you ' from Vegeta.

About a half of hour later Bulma finished. She got out and cleaned her pants which had gotten dirty. She saw Vegeta already entering the Gravity machine " Your Welcome " Bulma mumbled as she headed back inside. Bulma entered the kitchen door and heard the phone ring.

" Hello" She answered

" Hey babe, it's me Yamcha " Yamcha said nervously.

Bulma stared at the phone in disbelieve and hanged up, then picked it up and left it in the kitchen table." Stupid jerk how dare he, ugh that sick bastard " Bulma yelled angrily as she stomped back to her room. Bulma decide it was time for a shower turning on the faucet and letting the bathtub get filled, she poured some Spring bubble liquid ( A/N: I don't know what you call those things you put on your bathtub and it fills it with bubbles, sorry ). She untied her hair and slowly started stripping. She tested the water finding it warm, she stepped in and laid there remembering the scenes that had happened last night. She tried really hard not to cry she had sworn that she was not going to cry over Yamcha anymore. ' I hate you ' Bulma thought furiously as she couldn't hold it anymore and tears started to roll down her cheeks hitting the water softly. Bulma wiped her tears and turned the water on. She dried herself up and stepped out the shower with a towel wrapped around herself.

She changed into red overalls and a white shirt. She slipped on her white flip-flops she put some lip gloss on and some mascara. She looked at her watch seeing it was 4:30, she grabbed her car keys and left to Chi chi's house. It was a 15 minute drive. She had a lot to talk about with Chichi.

******

" WOMAN " Vegeta screamed loudly getting really pissed off. 'Where is the stupid onna at' Vegeta thought furiously as he opened Bulma's door only to find it empty. He roughly closed the door and headed to kitchen. He emptied the refrigerator in a matter of seconds left the remainders at the table getting up and heading to his room. Vegeta laid on his bed starring at the ceiling, he wondered why he couldn't get the onna out of his mind. He couldn't accomplish his goals if he kept on thinking about the onna like he did. He quickly push the thought away and fell into a deep slumber.

******

" So then he said her name, I was so surprised and hurt that I kicked him out. Chichi what am I going to do I love him so much" Bulma said as tears starting rolling down her cheeks.

" Bulma he is not worth your tears Bulma, so stop crying " Chichi said softly as she hugged Bulma.

" Thanks Chi, I'll try not to cry anymore, promise " Bulma said as she forced a fake smile on her face.

" That's the spirit girl, now come on food is going to be ready any minute " Chichi said pulling Bulma up

" Alright, Thanks Chi I'm really grateful about this " Bulma said as she hugged Chichi.

" No problem now hurry or else Goku will finish all the food before we even get there" Chichi joked.

" Alright " Bulma chuckled.

******

" Uh Chichi that was great " Goku said after his 20th plate.

" Yeah mom food was delicious " Gohan agreed after his 11th plate.

" I know, now you two go and wash the dishes " Chichi said in a -If -you-don't-do-it-I-will-get-you- tone.

Gohan and Goku nodded and left towards the kitchen leaving Bulma and Chichi alone to talk.

" So Bulma feeling better " Chichi asked

"Yeah'' Bulma answered " But I'm kind of confused yesterday Vegeta said something really strange"

" Really what was it " Chichi asked

" Well he said that Yamcha wasn't worth it when he saw me crying " Bulma answered

" Really, Vegeta the one that lives in your house"

" Yep the one and only, it was weird though " Bulma said as she tied her hair with a blue scrunchy.

" I don't know what to say " Chichi began " Were you that destroyed? "

" I guess so since Vegeta said that " Bulma looked at her watch, it was eight thirty She knew if she didn't get home soon she would have to face a very angry Saiyin Prince.

" Oh Chichi thanks a lot but I have to go Vegeta needs his food, food was delicious by the way " Bulma said as she hugged Chichi and left.

************

Bulma slowly entered thru the kitchen door and hanged her keys in the key hangers. She quickly opened the refrigerator to find it empty. She mumbled a couple of curses and closed the refrigerator door, what was she going to cook now. Bulma took the frying pan out and started cooking some pancakes, there wasn't anything else to cook. When she was done her 100th pancake she sat down in her chair and cleaned everything Vegeta had left dirty. Bulma tiredly went to her bedroom and laid down. What she needed right now was rest.

*************

Vegeta opened the door roughly about to yell at Bulma for his food when he smelled food. He went to the kitchen and began eating not really knowing what it was. Vegeta had been training the whole evening, now all he wanted to do is eat and take a long shower. Vegeta finished his 100th plate and left it there, not really satisfied with he had eaten. ' Ughh what kind of food was that, stupid onna probably wanted to poison me ' Vegeta thought as he entered his room. He took his boots off and was about to go to the bathroom but was pushed back as his eyelids kept shutting. Finally he couldn't resist it anymore and he fell in to a deep slumber.

***********

Bulma sneezed as a piece of hair tickled her nose. She moaned angrily as the sun hit her eyes, she tried to avoid it by covering her face with her bed sheets, it was no use she was awake and now she couldn't sleep anymore, giving up she got up and stretched. Bulma bathed quickly and dried her hair. She went to her big closet and took out a tight yellow hip huggers short , follow by a white strapless belly shirt. She slipped on yellow flip-flops and tied her hair in a messy bun applying some light purple lipstick. She looked at her clock seeing it was 7:20. She hurried and left to do Vegeta's breakfast before he even came from the gravity machine.

Bulma opened the refrigerator having forgotten it was completely empty, she groaned and sucked her teeth grabbing her car keys while heading out the door. She was about to open up the door when she heard someone call her name. She immediately recognized who it was and turned to face no other than..........................

A/N: Hi thank god I actually finished this chapter I thought I was never going to finish it, anyways I don't know when the next chapter is going to be out but I hope maybe in a week or so. Thanks everyone for reviewing .