Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bloomers and the Monkey King ❯ Save Me You Idiot! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Yata! I have actually written a new chapter for this! And I think its pretty funny especially the end ^.~ Any how a response to a review I got that said Bulma was like a slut. Well she was kind of like that in the early dragon ball. Though she got a slightly different response from Goku ^.~ in fact I believe it went something like this:

Bulma: You may touch it if you like

Goku: why would I want to touch your dirty ass?

Bulma: its not dirty at all!

This was taken from the Dragon Ball 10th anniversary special, which was done with GT animation. I have it subtitled on a CD my ex burned for me. So I was just going with the story its not like she was Out of character. Oh and if Vegeta at any times does seem out of character it would be because he was brought up in a completely different environment. Well enough with the endless babbling already on to the fic!

Chapter 4

Save Me You Idiot!

Bulma stood outside the small house watching Vegeta gather his things; she noticed that he did not pack much. He placed the dragon ball in a small pouch along with two other items. In addition to these things he also placed a red staff upon his back. Bulma made a mental note to ask him about it later. "Come on! Hurry up!" she shouted impatiently.

He scowled at her as he came out of the small house, shutting the doors behind him. "Keep your skirt on girl!" he snapped.

"I have a name you know! I would appreciate if you'd use it!" she huffed crossing her arms and turning her back on him.

Vegeta glared at her like she was stupid, "How do you expect me to use it when you have never told me?"

"Oh" Bulma giggled lightly, and spun around so that she was facing him, "I guess I've been rude!"

"The understatement of the millennia" he grumbled to himself for the second time that day.

"My name is Bulma," she said shyly hoping he wouldn't say anything.

"Bulma?! He laughed. Is that not a type of women's undergarment?"

Of course she was never so lucky, "Shut up!" she growled, "I didn't pick it! Like your name would be any better?"

"I am Vegeta," he stated with great pride.

"Ha! Ha!" she snickered, "That sounds like vegetable! Tee Hee!"

"Shut up it's a mark of royalty!" he growled.

Bulma just rolled her eyes at him. Internally scoffing the very idea that he could be royalty. "Well look Vegeta, we really need to get going. I really haven't got all the time in the world." So saying she reached into her pouch and pulled out her capsule case. "Now, which one was it, oh yes number 9!" She depressed the top of the capsule and tossed it to the ground. There was a flash of smoke and when it cleared there was a motorcycle.
Vegeta cocked an eyebrow at her. "What are you a witch, what sort of technology is this?"

"Don't you know anything?" she huffed. "Everyone in the city has Hoi Poi Capsules. Now get on would you!"

20 minutes later:

As Bulma sped along the road she did not bother to slow down for the approaching hill, which just happened to be much steeper than she had initially thought. As she crested the top the bike became air borne landing at the bottom with a thud.

"Gods girl are you trying to kill me!"

"Oh be quiet! I was in perfect control," she snapped back, though she knew perfectly well she had about lost it on that one. Of course she wasn't about to admit that to him. Bulma then climbed off the bike and informed Vegeta that she had to make a pit stop and threatened him with bodily harm if he were to follow her. Of course she was not gone for very long before Vegeta, whom was leaning against the bike in boredom, heard her call for help. Vegeta hiked an eyebrow, but walked over to wear her cries were coming from. As he walked around the tree he discovered that Bulma was in the clutches of a rather large pterodactyl, which strangely enough, could talk.

"Who are you?" it growled, "Part of her pack?"

Vegeta just hiked an eyebrow at it and sighed to himself, just how the hell did one girl get into so much trouble. "No I am not a part of her pack as you say" Vegeta scathingly replied.

"Then you wouldn't mind if me and her went somewhere to uh…have a chat… yah?

"Do what you will, she is no concern of mine" Vegeta smirked at the incredulous look on Bulma's face.

The pterodactyl began to fly away with Bulma in his claws mumbling something about how long it had been since he had eaten the flesh of a human girl. Bulma screamed at Vegeta partially in rage that he had allowed the beast to take her and partially in terror.

"Vegeta what the hell are you waiting for! Rescue me you idiot!"

Vegeta just stood smirking at her as she continued to barrage him with insults, even as the beast was flying away with her. This was quite entertaining.

Bulma was beginning to panic; He wouldn't just let me be eaten! Would he? "Vegeta help me please!"

She was practically begging, and Vegeta was loving every second of it. He finally decided that she had had enough and zoomed to catch up with the beast. Once he was beneath it he shot a well-aimed ki blast that caused the creature to drop its quarry. After it had dropped Bulma he fired a more powerful blast and disintegrated the dino.

She was falling, falling to her death. She could see the ground growing closer and closer, this was not how she wanted to die. She was too young and beautiful for it to end this way! She closed her eyes and braced for the impact, but to her amazement it never came and she found herself enveloped in Vegeta's arms. She clung to him tightly even though they were safely on the ground. That near death experience had frightened her. She looked up at Vegeta to yell at him for not saving her sooner, but found that he was staring down at her.

Vegeta looked down at the trembling girl in his arms; well really with the body she had she was more of a woman. He could not resist the urge to stare at her, and she was too frightened to notice, or so he thought, for she suddenly looked up at him. They're eyes locked and Vegeta simply stood holding her in his arms, almost savoring it.

Bulma sighed, this was so romantic, the young heroine is saved by the handsome prince, and they stare lovingly into each other's eyes. Maybe he'll kiss me! she thought almost giddily. This moment it seemed would be impossible to be ruined by anything short of…

"Gods woman your fat!"

…. Vegeta.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An: that last part I might add, I'm sure I read in another fic somewhere, Bulma thinks how perfect it was and Vegeta ruins the moment. It was an AU but I don't recall which one. In any case it just seemed appropriate. So I apologize if whoever wrote that is offended, not that its likely they'd be reading this mind you, but you never know.

Perhaps one day I will write about Kakkarot and how it worked out for him but I'm not sure how likely it is.

Next time: B+V have to spend the night in the capsule house, you know the episode, so hmm how will this go with Veggie in the house O.o