Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bloomers and the Monkey King ❯ Give me the Sushinchu! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi minna! Thank you all so much for all of the wonderful reviews ^.^ A special thanks to Chibi Tenshi Senchi and Catgirl26! ( I love "show him how" ^.^ and you are the lemon queen lol)

This chap B+V finally meet! So I'll shut up so you can get to the story! Please Review!

Chapter 3

Give me the Sushinchu!

She followed the boy for a good distance until she at last came upon a tiny house. She quirked an eyebrow at it, finding it ridiculously primitive looking, but what else could one expect when they were out in the middle of nowhere. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her radar. After gazing at it for a moment she smirked triumphantly, the boy did have it.

She strolled up to the house just as the doors flew open and the boy came out to tend his fish, which was being cooked outside on a primitive sort of grill. Bulma blushed in memory of her earlier encounter. The boy was even cuter up close, though he was now dressed in a tight blue gi that left nearly nothing to the imagination.

Vegeta had gone into the house for a moment only to find a young girl standing outside of his door when he returned from within. She blushed when she saw him and he quirked an eyebrow at her which seemed to make her blush all the more. He wondered what the hell her problem was and decided to find out just that. "See something you like?" he quipped. This only caused her to blush all the more, but it didn't take her long to recover her composure. "Hardly" she scoffed.

"Well what the hell do you want surely you have not come out here for nothing!"

"Well you see I'm looking for something and…" Bulma stopped as something shining in the house behind him caught her eye. There on a silken pillow sat what she had been searching for. "That's it! "The Dragon Ball!" she exclaimed excitedly, pushing past Vegeta and over to the ball where she promptly snatched it up.

"What the hell do you think you are doing girl?" Vegeta roared snatching it from her hands.

She looked at him in shock for a moment; he was fast. She giggled lightly, "Oh I'm sorry I've been rude haven't I?"

"Now there is the understatement of the millennia," Vegeta growled.

She chose to ignore that for the moment and plastered her smile back on her face.

Vegeta gulped lightly, this girl defiantly seemed to be up to something, but as annoying as she was he was almost glad for the company. Almost.

"I suppose I will have to show you," she said pulling out two more balls just like the one he held himself.

Vegeta scoffed, "So you have a couple useless baubles why should I care?"

She glared at him and sat the balls on the small table before her. She knelt down in front of it preparing to explain the legend to him. "Yes alone they are quite useless I suppose. You see they are called Dragon Balls..."

"Do dragons have…?" Vegeta murmured furrowing his brows.

Bulma giggled lightly and proceeded to explain to him how she had learned of the balls and the powers that they held. After she had explained it to him she leapt to her feet in excitement. She laughed lightly, "And I've already settled on a wish too! So would you give me the Sushinchu please!?"

"You must be stupid girl! After all you've told me do you honestly think that I would give this to you. In fact I think it is you who should give up the balls to me! Now hand them over!"

"Oh now hold on just a second their buddy these are mine and plus you have no idea how to find them on your own!" she argued. She then smirked to herself and circled around Vegeta in a rather seductive manner. "Oh I know what you want you naughty boy!" She then lifted the back of her skirt up and giggled; "You may touch it if you like!"

Vegeta gasped at the audacity of the little wench but placed his hand upon her rear anyway and made sure to give it a good pinch. She jumped in shock that he had done such a thing, and Vegeta took the opportunity to spin her around and press her up against the wall. "Oh you'll have to do better then that little one" he purred into her ear. Vegeta himself did not quite comprehend what he was doing, but his instincts seemed to be guiding him and far be it for him to ignore them.

"Look I think you mistake my intentions" Bulma gasped nervously. She had never been so close to a man before. "I know why don't you come along on my adventure with me. If we find all the balls then perhaps you may have a wish."

Vegeta meanwhile was playing with her earlobe and flicked his tongue out sending a shiver down her spine. "Sounds…intriguing." He then released her completely and stepped back about a foot away from her.

Bulma struggled to catch her breath, "What have I gotten myself into?"

That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed it that's the first time in any of my stories I've gotten them to meet yet. lol I must work on that with the others. And that was also my first attempt at a little bit of spice, however short. I may consider attempting a lemon if I think I can pull it off. But I don't know.

Keep those reviews coming and if your bored you should check out my other fics their pretty good I promise! ^.^