Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cat Dragon ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

**LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM AUTHOR'S HOUSE**

"Sorry about the last little encounter we had… I think I had too many brownies… Ooooooo… I'm gonna steal a brownie… the ones my momy makes are good…"

"'Momy'???" Goku asks confusedly from couch behind her.

"Yes… I happen to call my mother `momy', now go back to your book."

Goku turns around and opens his book. Which is one of those little, easy to understand and comprehend children's books. "See… Spot… raa… raaa… Gin-chan… what's this word???" she turns around and looks at word he's pointing to.

"It's `run' Goku…" she turns back around and smiles at screen. "Please excuse my friend… when they said `You can't teach an old dog new tricks'… they obviously knew Goku… I've been trying to teach him to read for about a year now… and he can't even read `See Spot Run'… I swear… he's a lost cause…" she says, sweatdropping for a second. "Well, I would just like to properly introduce myself and thank you for deciding to read my fic… There will be "live video feed's" from my house in about every chapter… hope you enjoy the `comedy' they present… although it's just everyday life to me… Please review too… it gives me ideas…" Smiles sweetly at screen. "On with the fic… disclaimer up front… see ya."

**END TRANSMISSION**

@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@ **@**@**@**@**@**

**CHAPTER 1: THE CROWNED PRINCESS**

Trunks slowly emerged from his Sai-jin pod and looked at his surroundings. The planet that he was on had lush grass and healthy trees, like the ones he saw in old pictures of his Mother's home planet. The one that had blown up before he had been born… Well, the good thing about that was, if it hadn't blown up, he most likely would not been born. His parents probably wouldn't even have met. His thoughts were cut off as he saw a figure approaching him.

It was one of the natives, She looked around her late teens and she had a brown tail trailing along behind her. She looked as if she was in a great hurry. Trunks was taken aback at what she was wearing. A small flimsy white dress that had spaghetti straps and was cut low on her chest and only went half way down her thighs. She had thin white slipper-like shoes on her feet. She had fluffy tan hair that was tied back in a neat and tidy ponytail in a white scrunchi. She had a fabric choker around the middle of her neck. It was decorated in black and dark gray triangles covering it. She had similar bands around her arms, a little ways under her shoulder. She ran towards him and stopped when she was at the edge of the clearing he was in. She fell down on her back and was gasping for air. He approached her and asked, "Are you ok?" she looked at him and lifted herself to her feet.

She bowed to him and said "You must be Prince Trunks of Vegeta-sei, I am Crowned Princess of Neko-sei, Nekoryu." She lifted her head and looked at his face. Trunks wasn't used to that, normally they kept their eyes on the ground and spoke in shaky voices. She was different then any one he had ever might. Her tone was so confident and strong and she was looking him straight in the eye when she extended her hand and said, "I'm honored to meet you." He took her hand in his and felt her soft skin.

"I am also honored to meet you." He then lifted her hand and gently kissed it. She was obviously not used to this kind of formalities, for she blushed slightly.

She turned and said, "You are to follow me to the palace. It is not exactly what you're used to. It happens to be a fairly small castle." She headed in the direction that she had come from.

They had been walking for about half an hour in complete silence, when Trunks asked, "How much longer until we get there???" he asked, his legs aching to relax.

She stopped and looked at him confusedly "What's wrong, I thought that were from a hostile warrior race. I had figured that you would be able to walk 20 miles easily… Maybe I was wrong…" she said, Then turned and walked a little. Trunks followed hesitantly. He finally caught up with her; she was sitting on a green park bench under a cherry blossom tree. She looked as if she was ready to take a nap. He sat down next to her and she glanced up to him. "Hello, it took you a while to catch up with me." She gently raised her hand to her face and pushed her bangs out of her face. "I didn't go that far, anyways…" she quickly looked up the path in front of them. "Where already on the palace grounds. They planted all these Sakura's in honor of me when they first crowned me princess when I was ten."

He looked at her. "What are `Sakura's'?" he asked.

"I believe they call them `cherry blossom's' where you come from." She then stood up. "I think we should head up there… My mother would like to meet you… Oh… and you will be bunking up with me… It's all part of the whole `bonding' experience." He looked at her oddly, remembering how much of a deal bonding with another Sai-jin was. She looked at his face and soon spotted her mistake. "I don't mean it in that way she said, stepping in front of him. "I meant as in `getting to know eachother." He looked at the teenage girl and remembered why he was sent here. He was one of the many princes to try and court the girl who stood before him. She was to chose a life mate and produce an heir to her throne by the time she was 23. He wanted to sympathize for the pressure put upon her young shoulders. He noticed also that she now stood in front of two beautiful wood doors with elaborate carvings on them. She knocked and a little look out screen came into view. "Oh, princess, it's you…" She looked to behind her at Trunks. As she opened the door, she said. "And you must be Prince Trunks." She said, bowing to him.

"Follow me," Nekoryu said, walking toward a door to the right of the entrance hall. "My Mother is waiting for you." She led him to the door and opened it. He walked in and kneeled before the woman who was sitting at a small table in what looked like a kitchen, and he could smell something good cooking. "It's ok, you don't have to bow here. It isn't one of our normal customs." Nekoryu approached the woman with dark tan hair and light brown tail. "Mommy, I'm gonna go change, then My friend's mom is gonna take us and a few other friends to a movie… Can I borrow some money???" she asked innocently.

"Yes, grab a twenty from my wallet… It's in my purse in my room."

"Thanks Mom, Love ya." She said, escaping the small kitchen.

"Take a seat, and you can't call me queen, for that is not what I am. My daughter, Nekoryu, is the sole ruler of this world." She took a deep breath. "This is her kingdom, and I would like to warn you, she is very powerful, and intelligent beyond her schooling. You should be weary, I do not want you to hurt her in anyway… So, I would like you to relax in your time here. And warn you to not patronize her in her choice of clothing. It is nothing like you would expect."

@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@ **@**@**@**@**@**

**LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM AUTHOR'S HOUSE**

It's all dark and the only activity is the low murmur of the radio gently playing music. There is a little movement under covers on couch. It stays this way for about 10 minutes.

"Grrr… where is he???" comes the irritated voice of Gohan. He walks into view and spot's big thing under covers. "Maybe he's under these he says grabbing covers. He thrusts them upwards and sees the sleeping form of Ginerva. He gently shakes the young teenager awake.

"Wha???" She says, shaking her head that is being supported by her hand. "What did I do this time???" She glances up at Gohan. "Oh, Gohan-chan… Sup?" she asks, he blushes at the name.

"Do you know where my dad is?" He asks.

"Uh… Ohhh….. He's up in my room." Gohan looks at her in confusion. "We made a deal He sleeps up in my room tonight… I get to sleep on his couch… And I promised not to steal it and only let him and me use it… no other Sai-jins… Good night…" She finished, pulling the covers over her head. Gohan left the room.

She sleepily looked at the light being produced by the screen and saw herself. "Damn pelican." She said, saying ther first thing that came to mind. "Wait… you're a camera… I guess I'll call you `Pelican' from now on…" she looked into the camera. "Good night Pelican…'

**END TRANSMISSION**