Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ Great, Just Great ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well according to Van, I did get his ears right… so my official change is going to be officially changed again.

Van's ears are like they were in the first place.

MANDA EMAIL ME BACK ALREADY!!!

Oh and Van with that friends thing, that's what I meant, you don't mind being around people, but you don't want to make friends.

That's why when it got crowded you left, too bigger chance someone would try and talk to you and make friends with you.

Is that all right?

Everyone Thank you all for your ideas, they are a great help.

^_^

Thank you for the reviews

I'm adding a few more people this chapter, so yeah.

I better get on with it aye?

Chapter 4

Great, Just great

Mui Qui - MQ

Mui Qui or as she preferred to be called, MQ, sat at her computer clicking annoyingly on her mouse button. (A/n ever notice how that gets really annoying?)

She'd found this great Dragonballz site, but then her computer had decided that it might be nice for a change to reboot randomly.

So now she was back online, clicking through her history, because she had stupidly forgotten the URL, and needed to visit every site that she had been to that night to find it.

(A/n I do that all too often)

She slumped back in her computer chair.

`How could finding one ity bity site prove so hard?' She wondered.

She shook her head, her shoulder-length dark brown hair moved with it, her bangs swung backwards and forwards.

Her blue grey eyes never left the screen of her computer.

At the moment she wore flared blue jeans, and a hoodie.

If her computer wanted a fight, she'd give it a fight, MQ loved to fight, and she also liked fire. Hmmm fire. She also liked to see fire, and would light it where ever she saw fit.

Could you say Pyromaniac?

She was also a Vegeta maniac, she loved to write and draw, and funnily, a lot of the pictures and stories were about a certain price of all Saiyans.

Generally she was

She was funny, and liked to make people laugh, for some reason if people were around her, and upset, it seriously upset her.

But on occasion, **cough**, Fine always, she was short tempered.

She could only hack so much idiocy from people.

And that was an opinion she often voiced.

Like this one time when her P.e (gym) teacher kept saying her name wrong, (one of the reasons she changed to MQ)

What was really bad about that scenario, as he kept doing it all year.

How long does it take to say someone's name? How stupid do you have to be to keep getting it wrong?

Which was a real pity, cos she liked most sports, and that one little factor bugged her the whole class.

MQ, wasn't scrawny, she was skinny, which gave her an edge with her speed.

It was just her luck though that she was 4'10 and 14, not two numbers that went well together.

She was short, which sucked.

After her moment of reflection, (which came in handy with this story, cos it explained a lot of stuff about her, how convenient.) She looked back at her computer, only to find it glowing.

"Aw hell," MQ muttered, and went to turn it off at the wall.

She never got that far for as soon as she touched the wire under the computer, she disappeared.

MQ sighed, she had no idea of how long she had been falling, or any idea why, but she had one thing to gripe about.

Why was falling so boring?

All you did was travel the same way and in this case with the same scenery, a white tunnel.

BORING

Almost as if the thing that was making her fall had heard her, she suddenly found herself facing the problem of gravity, and the prospect of being impaled by a nasty looking fence.

It was the kind that had the old fashioned looking spearheads on top of cold metal poles.

MQ could just image the mess.

`Typical,' she thought, what a way for me to go.

To her surprise she hit the ground.

She rolled over, and found 3 or so metal pole thing's sticking out of her.

"Damn, this didn't even hurt." She gingerly touched where the poles had skewered her.

She found no wound, no blood.

She frowned she was so damn confused.

She stood up, and found she was standing in the fence.

Not on it, in it

"Oh Kay," she said slowly, and stepped out of it.

She looked at herself to see if she had any damage what she found amazed her.

She was wearing the same kind of outfit that Vegeta, **drool** had been wearing at the World Martial Arts Tournament before it all went mad with Buu.

The other thing that slightly disturbed and amused her was the fact that she had a tail.

It was dark brown just like her hair, and was flicking around like it needed to take a walk.

MQ touched her hair, nobody mucked with the do, it was fine, and the bangs felt a little spikier then usual, but no biggy.

She checked her arms for injury; her outfit covered her legs.

She found a blue tattoo on her right arm.

`Go me,' She thought.

She looked around her surroundings; she appeared to be in someone's garden, near a window, that would serve her well enough as a mirror.

Indeed her bangs were spikier, her eyes were still the same, she had a long triangle blue mark on her left cheek, she attempted to rub it off, but it wouldn't budge.

MQ sighed.

"Right where to know?" She said aloud.

She decided that she should get out of this garden, and headed towards the fence that she thought had impaled her.

She went to climb it, then had a second thought, she could just try couldn't she?"

She walked forward nervously, towards the fence, and found she passed right through it.

`Cool like Shadowcat." She exclaimed.

She surveyed the town, and almost fell over when she realised what was next door to the house which garden she had been in.

Capsule Corporation.

"But that's in Dbz," she said to herself.

She grinned naughtily.

"Ooh I've got to find Vegeta."

She took off at a steady jog towards CC.

VENUS

Venus sat on her bike pedalling casually.

This was a great leisure activity for her; it gave her some breathing and some thinking time.

She was wearing white loose sweat pants, a mid sized green tank top - which meant it wasn't too long, and not to short, it wasn't too tight or too loose.

Just perfect for her

She had tennis shoes on, the brand Nike with socks Ew would you want toe jams? I think not, that why she wore socks. And fingerless gloves.

Venus was very much a tomboy, she loved to fight, she didn't really like the prospect of beauty of everything, and beauty is only skin deep she believed.

Venus was nice, but she could be vicious.

She hated people, who treated her like a push over, just because she was nice.

Beneath her niceness was a temper.

Use up all her niceness and she'd tear you to pieces with her vicious tongue.

She loved being around friends, she NEVER wore make up, and she loved Dbz.

Dbz was awesome; she had to be the number 1 fan in the world.

She had the usual accessories on, sports watch, and her white sports headband to keep her hair out of her face.

It was late in the afternoon.

The sun was setting, casting a nice orange pink, light over where Venus was riding.

There was also a spot of white that she was travelling towards very fast.

The light was growing larger and brighter every second.

When suddenly it enveloped her.

She was in a sea of white, the closet thing to an explanation she could get.

Her bike had gone somewhere, which probably meant she was grounded for a month, last time she had left it somewhere her parents had thrown a berky.

Then she was falling, down and down and down.

It wasn't a bad feeling, sort of made her wish that she could go back and get her stomach.

Then she wasn't falling anymore, kind of floating.

Down through the clouds and towards a giant yellow building that she recognised all to well.

Cc.

"Wow," She muttered, as she was placed gently on her feet.

She walked slowly around, moving in circles so she could take everything in.

This was one of her favourite places in Dbz.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and stiffened, slowly turning around.

She came face to face with a teenage boy.

One that had captured so many hearts in the real world (A/n mine, sigh)

Gohan

"You'd be another one of those people who keep popping up everywhere wouldn't you?"

Venus nodded.

Gohan smiled, "I'd better take you inside to meet everyone else, there's going to be a meeting just as soon as the person who brought you here wakes up. I'm Gohan."

Venus nodded, "I know," she said, "I'm a big fan of yours, you saved the world o many times, and you let Hercule take the credit twice for your achievements, Cell and Bojack, I'm Venus."

If Gohan's eyes could have fallen out, they probably would have.

"You people seem to know a lot about us," He said wearily.

Venus smiled.

Gohan shrugged, "Let's get you inside."

Venus followed him through a door, and was continuing to follow him when she caught sight of herself in a mirror.

She had hair just past her shoulders, pink.

She was still wearing her white bandanna and clothes that she was wearing before, which went nicely with her hair.

Her eyes were a lovely shade of pink, and had an anime look to them.

They had the nice long eyelashes going, the ones that when you opened your eyes then they stuck out prettily on the side of your face.

(A/n sorry if those weren't the eyes that you meant, but I love them sooo much, and someone had to have them.)

Her skin was porcelain white, she guessed she stood about 5'4, a big improvement to her height.

She had a button anime nose, and rosey pink lips.

"Cool," she muttered.

Gohan came back and asked her to come again.

She followed him to another door, which he opened to reveal a room of people.

The normal Dragonballz people, Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, M. Trunks, and any others I might have forgotten were standing, all bar Bulma who was sitting on a chair.

All the other people, all teenagers by the look of them, sat in a circle on the floor.

Gohan cleared his throat, and the general hubbub died down.

"Everyone this is Venus," Gohan announced.

Venus felt everyone's eyes turn on her, and she felt her cheeks go pink.

RILEY

Riley sat in the back of a cop car, he wasn't under arrested, but he felt as though he would rather be.

He was being taken home to his parents, and they would probably be worse then the cops.

He'd been caught lighting fires in rubbish bins down Main Street, stupid mistake.

Now he was going to face his punishment.

He ran a stressed hand through his hair.

It had been bleached some time ago, and he had regrowth, but he suited it.

His hair had about

It was about Trunks off Dragonballz length.

He loved Dragonballz; it was a cool program.

He was a bit smoky, from the fires; his clothes stunk of it.

His navy blue past the knee shorts had come out better off then his black shirt.

His black shirt was covered in ash.

He was only 16, and had a criminal record, only for the little things though, it wasn't like he killed anyone.

He was normally a happy person, really friendly. Everyone liked him; he was a bit of a leader.

He'd always been a smartass; he would never back down from a fight, verbal or otherwise.

He was the king of comebacks.

He was also a real bad ass; he got into trouble a lot, and took a lot of the others down the same road with him.

A lot of parents didn't want their daughters to go out with him, cos well he was bad news.

Girls he went out with was the only exception to the trouble rule though, he refused to put them in any danger, or in harms way.

He'd actually dumped a few girls for not listening to him.

Like this one time Riley had created an imaginary person called Bob, he'd gathered up all his friends and gone on a tagging spree.

`Bob was here.'

`Make way for King Bob.'

`Bob knows where you live.'

That kind of stuff, his girlfriend at that time was so annoyed wen he said that she couldn't come, he wouldn't want her to get in any trouble.

She had gone behind his back and showed up at the 3rd place they had promised they would tag, and started without them, unfortunately for her the guys had been narked on and had done the 1st 2 places then split.

The cops busted her; she got a heap of fines, and a lot of community service hours.

She'd confronted Riley and demanded that he pays half of the fines and does all the community service since he got her into this mess.

He refused and told her that he told her not to go, and it was her own fault.

She'd thrown a complete tantrum, and Riley had broken up with her.

He was over protective of his girl, who ever it was at any point of time, he wanted them to understand that, and if they couldn't then he could do better.

He was so concerned about what his parents were going to think that he didn't notice the light growing around him.

`Man this bites," he said.

The cop who was driving turned around, "What did you say?"

What he found was nothing, Riley was gone.

Riley looked down, he'd been falling for some time now, and he was starting to see his destination.

It was a rooftop, and he going to go right through it.

The roof was dome like and yellow, which made him, think of Capsule Corp.

He stuck both arms in front of his face and made impact.

He crashed through the layers and layers of roof, and fell onto the floor.

He sat up, well he wasn't dead, that was a positive thing.

He looked up wanting to find the person who's roof he had just demolished, apologise, and get out of there as fast as he could.

Riley found himself face to face with a girl.

She had long pitch-black hair with silver streaks.

`Woah,' he thought.

"Hey," he said, "Um sorry about your roof."

She laughed, "It ain't my roof, it's his." She pointed at Vegeta.

Riley eeped, "Vegeta wannabe?"

The girl laughed again.

"He's the real deal, we're all gunna find out what's going on soon, so you might wanna stick around."

"Sure, I've got nothing else to do."

He stood up; his tail caught his attention.

"Is this normal? I wasn't Saiyan before."

"You weren't in Dbz before," the girl said, "now sit down."

Riley clicked his heels together, "Yes ma'am," He shooed the person who was sitting next to the girl who he had spoken to away, and plonked himself down.

DARREN

16 year old Darren sat in his Math class tapping his pen.

He was so bored.

`What was the use of algebra anyway, a + b = c my ass.' He thought.

He sat at the back of the classroom, his usual spot.

His shortish spiky brown hair stood up in its usual style, his blue eyes were still blue, and his scar on his forearm was still there.

He was usual in every way.

There was nothing unusual about him.

He was just another teenager.

Sarcastic, hostile towards strangers and people he didn't like. Wary of favours, stubborn, never gave up, and had a sense of humour that only others like him would get.

He wore his favourite orange shirt with the skull and crossbones on the front, his usual black pants - the ones he normally wore with the deep pockets that he could hook his fingers in slouch and look sulky.

His heavy dark boots were on his feet.

He was probably the only kid who could get away with bringing a weapon to school every day.

He believed in self-defence, and he wasn't any good at martial arts, so he settled for a sharp ornate knife in a secret compartment in his right boot.

He'd had about enough of his teacher droning on and on, for the day and quietly packed up, he reckoned he could make it out of the door without anyone noticing.

He stood up and quickly made his way to the exit.

"Darren is there a reason why you don't want to be in this class?"

It was his teacher.

Darren turned round, "No I couldn't think of one reason," he said sarcastically.

"Then you wouldn't mind sitting back down then?"

Darren laughed, "Oh I mind, I mind a lot, and you won't get me back in that chair for all the gold in China."

"Is that so Darren? How about for fear of all the detentions in the history of high schools?"

"Do what you want, sir, you have no power over me." Darren said as he walked cockily from the classroom.

Towards an unseen white light.

When Darren felt an emotion, be it rebellion, hate, love, he felt it with all his heart.

"DARREN YOU GET YOUR BEHIND BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OR GOD HELP YOU!"

Darren's laughter could be heard long after he disappeared into the white.

Darren was in a fit of white rage, or so he believed.

He couldn't explain the falling though, or where he was when he stopped falling.

He landed on a single bed, the type they have in hospital, the uncomfortable white ones.

He didn't recognise where he was.

He panicked and pulled his blade out of his boot.

Someone stirred on the other side of the room.

Darren stayed where he was the knife out in front if him.

The person sat up.

She had shoulder length hair. Red with blonde streaks.

She looked like she had been asleep for some time.

She looked at him after rubbing her eyes for a bit.

"Hi…. " she said.

"Where am I?" Darren demanded, making the knife in his hand painfully obvious.

The girl sighed, "I'd hoped that this was a dream, obviously not, the reason you are here would probably be my fault, I've got to explain it to the others, so if you'll wait for me to get up then I'll tell you when I tell them."

Darren seemed to relax, but didn't put down the knife.

"Are you going to put that down?" The girl asked.

"Guess I could, tell me your name first."

"I'm Arty, who are you?"

"Darren," he said as he tucked the knife back into his boot, that's when he noticed his tail, he looked at Arty for an explanation. She just waved a tired hand at him and said later.

ARTY

Arty stood up; her clothes that she had fallen asleep in were a bit crumpled, but that wasn't going to hurt her.

She ran her hands through her hair a few times to get it to look straight.

Darren sat bewildered on the opposite bed.

"Don't worry," Arty said, it's fairly new to everyone else to."

Darren cocked an eyebrow at her, "there are others?"

"Yeah I'm guessing over 10 others, are you ready?"

Darren nodded.

Arty smiled, "then let the explanation begin."

Arty pushed open the infirmary door and left it open for Darren.

She made straight to where she felt everyone was.

Darren was following she knew that.

She opened the door, and it went quiet.

She walked in, and Darren came in after her.

"Find a seat," she said to him.

Darren weaved his way through the circle of people till he found a space and sat.

Arty took a look at the circle.

She spotted Dynesty, and smiled at her.

Dynesty was seated next to some guy with regrowth, he was next to a girl with midnight black hair with midnight streaks.

The kid with the midnight colours was next to a girl with a fluffy foxtail, and next to her was a guy with fox ears on his head.

The guy was next to a girl in spandex and armour, with scarlet hair; she was next to another girl with cat ears wearing a white T-shirt, they appeared to be friends.

Darren was next to her, and a girl wearing red and black next to him, and an elfish looking trunks next to her.

A girl who had the air of a dog was next to her, and a girl that could only be described as pink was next to her.

Another girl was after her; she looked a bit distressed, and a bit wolfish.

Then the doorbell rang.

Arty blinked, and Vegeta sighed, he was going to get told to get the door anyway, by the Onna, and he wanted to hear the explanation on why he had over a dozen strange people in his living area.

So he got up and went to the door.

There he found, a girl wearing an outfit that he would wear when he fought, she had shoulder length hair and a triangle blue mark on her face.

She had a tattoo on her arm as well.

Before Vegeta knew it he was glomped again.

He growled, and slowly pried the girl off him

He held her aloft by the back of her outfit and marched back to the room where he had originally been.

He dumped her in the middle of the circle and said "find a place in the circle," Then walked back to the wall.

"What's wrong Vegeta?" Bulma asked.

"Mry grup trohpmed regren," Vegeta said incoherently.

"What?" Bulma asked sweetly.

"I got glomped again okay Onna?" Vegeta said.

Bulma broke into hysterical laughter.

Vegeta growled.

Arty watched the new girl; move into the circle, the glomp must have been worth it she guessed.

DYNESTY

Dynesty sat with her legs out in front of her; she'd been just as startled as the next person as when that guy had fallen through the roof.

She'd been twice as surprised when he had talked to her.

He had taken Aries' place by her side.

"So who are you exactly?" The guy asked her.

"Dynesty, Skate champ, and regular party animal."

He laughed, "I'm Riley, trouble with a capital T."

Dynesty looked at him strange; "No offence but you don't seem the type to cause trouble."

"Well when before I came here I was getting driven home in the back of a cop car, I believe the term is purposeful damage to public property, or something along those lines."

Dynesty raised an eyebrow.

Riley spread his hands, "Hey I was born this way."

Dynesty looked up and saw that Arty had entered the room and was smiling at her, she smiled back.

FUREA

Furea sat next to her new artist friend Okura.

She was kind of lost, but she had a good look at Goten who kept eyeing her wearily, hoping that he would be allowed to breath.

Okura was drawing on her notepad that she had retrieved from her secret pocket, and Furea was bored, she was hoping that this would finish soon, so she could get in some training or something.

But it hadn't even started yet.

NICOLE

Nicole sat between the girl with the pink hair who she had found to be called Venus from a recent conversation.

Which was fitting considering that Venus was supposed to be the Planet of love.

The newly arrived girl, the one that had glomped Vegeta, sat on her other side.

Nicole was still a little jittery, from her near death experience; Trunks had saved her life.

She leaned over to talk to the girl who had glomped Vegeta.

"Hi, I'm Nicole, who are you?"

"Mui Qui, but call me MQ."

"So what was it like to hug Vegeta?"

MQ smiled devilishly, "Fun." She said simply, though Nicole that wasn't what she was thinking.

Nicole laughed, then Piccolo caught her eye.

I mean how could you miss him? He was green.

He to looked bored, and it was her guess that he was just there to gather information, she didn't want him to vanish soon after like he normally did.

She was determined to train with him, or at least talk to him.

(A/n, YOU CAN MEET HIM NEXT CHAPTER)

SAYURI

Sayuri sat two people and one muse away from Nicole and she could still hear their conversation over

Gin and Venus who were talking.

"I glomped Vegeta to ya know," she said huffily to Lucas, and you don't see any one talking to me about it.

Lucas patted her arm, "Yes I know you did, and I'm proud of you for doing that."

"Then why did you pull me off him?"

"Well I didn't think Bulma would appreciate having splattered burnt you all over her lab."

"In other words you didn't want me to die?"

"I didn't say that."

"But that's what you meant."

"You think too highly of yourself Sayuri."

"You try too hard to cover your tracks, and your emotions."

GIN

Gin was talking to Venus about what they were like in `The real world' sure they wouldn't have changed much, but it was nice to know.

"Oh I was a real tomboy," Venus explained.

Gin blanched.

"Seriously? I wouldn't have guessed that, jeez all your missing is a dress then you'd look really girly, but yeah I guess pink is always associated with girls, so sorry if I've offended."

"Yeah well I guess that's all right, but I hate dresses so you'll never catch me in one."

"Ah, well I'm real tired, I was just home from partying when I got sucked in here."

"Don't worry as soon as this is over I think everyone will want to think for a little while."

"Good point."

OKURA

Okura sat scribbling in her notebook, she was currently drawing Radditz, and her and Manda loved Radditz.

Okura considered him misunderstood and he never really got a proper chance at life.

Most Saiyans didn't, it was always, eat fight, keep up your honour, and serve Freiza.

Along those lines, if and when she got to meet him, she would be very happy, but until then she would be satisfied with drawing on things, and finding out why the hell she was here.

ARIES

Aries sat nursing her gut where her father had hit her, sure she was Saiyan, and Saiyans healing fast, but it was still sore.

She was also thinking of her father's reaction to her disappearance.

This was an opportunity she wouldn't have missed for the world.

Even Marai Trunks was here, and she wasn't complaining, man he was a nice piece of eye candy.

She so was going to train with him, come hell or high water, or at least follow MQ's and Sayuri's lead and get some glomping in.

VAN

Van sat next to Manda, he didn't mind being around people, it was the whole making friends issue that scared him.

He didn't want any one getting hurt because of him.

And even though he told himself that, he still felt something for Manda.

He'd found out her name when that Okura girl had yelled it out.

It was a handy piece of information.

She was of course a fox demon as well.

And he thought that might have something to do with the attraction.

He'd never had such an affinity with someone before.

Sure in the real world, it was like; WOW YOU'RE A HUMAN! SO AM I!

Here even Fox demons were uncommon, and that made him feel close to her, even though he despised that word… close.

He cleared his throat to get Manda's attention, and she turned around to face him.

"I'm Van Stolin," he said offering her his hand.

"Manda," She said smiling, talking his hand.

He smiled at the contact and at her.

MANDA

Manda turned around to find the source of the noise of a clearing throat.

She found herself looking at the guy that had stopped that Red heads fire.

She had known that she was sitting next to him, she just hadn't thought any thing of it.

But when she looked at him, she noticed that he was definitely fox demon.

"I'm Van Stolin," he said and held out his hand.

"Manda," She had replied smiling.

She had to admit she liked this guy.

He had a warm feeling to him, underneath cold exterior he had portrayed at points.

ARTY

Arty looked at the group, the new girl had seated herself and everyone seemed to be getting acquainted.

Might as well make a group introduction.

She had always hated public speaking; she would do it when she had to, but voluntarily, no way.

She fidgeted nervously.

"Umm can you be quite please?" Arty aid quietly she wanted to get the ball rolling but she didn't want to sound like a bitch in the process.

Some people quietened down, others kept on talking.

"Right I'm guessing you guys want to know why you're here?"

That shut everyone up.

Arty continued.

"And I'm guessing that the normal residents of this world would like an explanation as well as to why we are invading their privacy."

That got a few nods.

"Well I'd like to start out by introducing myself and finding out who I've got here, I'm Arty, one of the few of you that probably isn't Saiyan. I'm pretty sure I'm a normal human, oh and I'm sorry for burning the Gravity room. I guess I was angry.

So maybe I'm not normal, but that's the first time I've ver started a fire by thinking about it.

I'd like each of you to stand up and tell me your name and what race you are, we'll go round clockwise."

Everyone was quiet.

"Do you guys want to get to the reason you're here or not?" Arty said tapping her foot, "You guys have got the easy job, you have to say 2 words minimum, I've got a bloody speech to make."

Dynesty stood up and Arty smiled, "Thanks," Arty mouthed.

Dynesty mouthed back, "No problem."

"I'm Dynesty, and I'm Saiyan."

She sat back down, her part done.

She nudged Riley in the ribs and made him get up.

"Oh… right… Hey everyone I'm Riley, Saiyan.

He sat back immediately and hit Dynesty playfully for nudging him.

Aries stood up.

"I'm Aries, Saiyan."

This continued on around the circle.

"Hey I'm Manda, I'm a Fox Demon."

"Van Stolin, Half Saiyan, half fox demon."

When it came to Okura's turn she didn't even realise that she was supposed to get up, she was too busy shading in her Radditz picture.

Arty cleared her throat and Okura looked up.

"You wanna tell us your name and race?" Arty said curtly.

"Oh sure," Okura said jumping to her feet.

"I'm Okura, and I'm a Saiyan, Do you like my picture?"

She slowly moved the notepad slowly around so everyone got a look.

Manda laughed, "That's a good picture, I'm stealing it off you after this."

Okura glared at her.

"No you're not."

"Am to!"

"ARE NOT!"

"AM TO!"

Goku looked at Vegeta, "Radditz?"

"Who knows how these Onna's minds work Kakarot."

"How do they know about him?"

"Like I said who knows how these Onna's minds work Kakarot."

Trunks looked at Goten; "They're worse then us."

Goten nodded solemnly, "girl Saiyans must be worse then boy Saiyans."

Arty laughed when she heard that comment.

"Umm Okura, Manda can you finish this up later?"

They nodded, still glaring at each other.

Arty gestured for the next person to stand up.

"I'm Furea, I'm Saiyan, but I've got cat D.N.A spliced with my own, that's why my ears are different from yours guys ones, cos I have cat ears in place of Saiyan or human ones, oh and my tail is like got a softer touch to it cos of the cat thing again."

She sat down.

Darren stood up, his arms folded.

"I'm Darren, Saiyan." He said with a hint of menace in his voice, before sitting down again.

Sayuri jumped up.

"Yatta, Wiki wiki, I'm Sayuri, and I'm Saiyan, and this adorable little critter here," She said as she hauled Lucas up by the arm, "Is Lucas my muse, he's kind of an elf."

Lucas glared at her.

"I am able to speak for myself, thank you very much."

"You're welcome." Sayuri said as she sat down dragging Lucas down with her.

"I'm Gin, Dog demon."

"Venus… Half Saiyan half earthling."

"Nicole, 1/2 Saiyan, 1/4 human, 1/4 wolf person. I'm totally a mixed person."

MQ stood up and winked at Vegeta.

"I'm MQ, I'm Saiyan."

Arty thanked them.

"Well you guys are going to be figuring out a lot of new powers over the next few days.

I'm sure that some of you have already discovered some of them.

But I want you to be careful with them.

Don't look at me like I'm being over protective or silly, cos what I have to say next will affect all of you."

She had everyone's attention.

"Back where we came from, you remember the continuum that was found? The one they called Sagittarius?"

There were a few nods of recognition.

"Well then you'd remember that they'd declared it dead?

Well I hacked into a government site, to try and get more information, Dynesty can vouch for that, cos I was talking to her at that point.

Anyway I found a few things and I managed to get a message sent to the satellite S.C.O.R.P.

Only problem was as I found out later from some creepy rabbit continuum guardian, I activated the continuum and sucked you guys through it.

I won't go into how I did it, but I found out that as long as more people keep coming through the portal I'm going to be a bit drained, cos it took a lot of energy to open the thing and pull people through. Or so the guardian said.

But it's not going to suck just anyone through, only the Number one Dbz fans, so there won't be too many.

Also the guardian told me that this was predestined, so there is a purpose at to why we're here, though I don't actually know it.

Now the next part, you have to stay quiet okay?

We are getting given the chance to stay here, forever."

Despite her request the questions picked up.

Arty held up her hand.

"We're going to each be given 3 chance or three excuses to make errors, and only 3, we will also have a time limit.

If they are used up before the time is up those people will be sent home, if not you get given the choice of staying here forever.

But there are some rules.

I Arty am the authority, I brought you here, I am the boss of you, and I am responsible, anything that happens because of you guys will be blamed on me as well as the person who did it.

They may cause as much chaos as you want but no muse; fan or Dbz character may die, that is one of the only set rules as how to lose one of your chances.

3. Chances blown and what they have left will be posted each chapter.

Chances can be blown on anything, so remind I remind you to watch what they say to you in reviews and how they say it, lest they make me mad

There are only few fixed ways to lose chances, all others can happen randomly.

The first fixed way to lose chances is to kill a fellow fan, muse or Dbz character

Second you must not speak of any of the sagas; you may speak of the program, but not what happens to each character.

Or you may not introduce someone who will appear later.

Third, no one person may purposely attempt to change an event that will happen in, Dragonballz, or Dragonball Gt. e.g. a death

5. There will be a system where you can get rid of another person's chance by sacrificing one of your own as well.

6. You may earn chances if I see fit to give you another, there are certain situations where this applies.

7. No muse or fan may, but can die, in this story, mortally wounded yes, death no.

We are still in Dragonballz, just after the Bojack movie, I believe.

Oh and Goku got brought back from the dead to make sure we stay out of trouble."

Chaos broke out in the room when Arty finished speaking, but was soon quietened by a loud commanding voice.

"There is also more that you need to know…"

Furea bounced up and down where she was sitting.

"It's the supreme Kai, I know it is, I can tell his voice anywhere."

"Supreme Kai?" Goku questioned.

Arty buried her face in her hand, it wasn't the Buu saga yet so they didn't know about Shin, but on the bright side none of the fans did it and it couldn't count as someone's chance.

"Yes Furea it is me, shhh Kibito you can not have that chocolate till after dinner, I AM TRYING TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT HERE! Can you be quiet you do this to me when I'm on the phone to!"

Arty cocked an eyebrow.

"Arty put that eyebrow down," she did, "There is a great evil heading towards Earth, two beings known as Tiem and Scape. They are immortal shapeshiftersof evil energy. They were created by Arty when she opened the continuum as a negative effect."

"D'oh," Arty said.

"Never fear, you have a few months till they get here, you have time."

And with that the voice disappeared.

"Great," Arty said, "just great."

Well that was Chapter 4, it was about as long as the last one, and I'm adding only a few more people after this, One I already know, there's a maybe in the process, etc.

The training starts next chapter, stuff like that, and more chaos.

Ciao