Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ Heavy Stuff ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me again.

Sorry Manda, as soon as I posted my chapter, I checked my emails, and there is was your email.

GLAD 2 HEAR YOUR REPLY!

^_^

I want to give Van and Aries a special thank you; your ideas are much appreciated.

I've got the main plot sorted, kind of, there's going to be a few flaws, but I can work round them.

Anyway thanks again, and I am accepting no more candidates except for Stina if she wants to, Sayuri said she might be interested and her computer is broken so it was a position that was kind of reserved.

So Stina, if she joins, will be the last one.

And if she joins that means I will have 15 people. Original people that I am writing about.

Sheesh

Thank you for that.

Ooh and sorry if you already knew this, I just had to tell someone, I was watching Dbz yesterday, and it had this part where Freiza was going on about how King Vegeta had his day just like Prince Vegeta was having his now. And it went to a flashback and King Vegeta was talking to a blue haired Saiyan in one part, and I was like OMG!

Oh and Prince Vegeta was so cute in that flashback.

Um do I need to apologise to any one…? Um I think I did okay last chapter.

SO yeah

CHAPTER 5

Heavy stuff

KAGE

Liam John Ashton Warner, a 17-year-old female, she preferred Kage though.

(A/n I had to re-write this sooo many times cos kept writing he and him, etc) sat watching the Cell Games.

She wished that she could just show up and show up Hercule and all his claims of it's a trick.

She would even sacrifice her tape if it meant she could shove it down his throat.

She smiled impishly.

She wore jeans, white sneakers, a black T-shirt, collar included, with a number of black buttons on it.

She had auburn hair, it was a nice feature, and she was quite tall, 5'7.

Her hair was shoulder length; (A/n seems to be the style doesn't it?)

She'd had yellowish eyes from birth, which always got her teased, but she liked them, it made her unique.

As she was thinking about how cool it would be to jam her tape down that idiot's throat, she failed to notice that her television seemed to be emitting a weird light.

When she finally did notice it was too late, and she found herself spiralling through the whiteness, that everyone else that had fallen had already grown too accustomed to.

When she opened her eyes, she appeared to be on a mountaintop.

A small mountain mind you, but still it was a mountain.

It was windy, how funnily it always is on mountains, and Kage walked over to the edge and looked down.

She wished she didn't for all these funny thoughts started flashing through her head, and she felt dizzy.

She soon found herself falling, only to interrupted in mid-fall, HOW RUDE, by a pterodactyl.

She recognised it; it was one of the ones that Gohan and co. was so friendly with in the Buu saga.

"Um hello," Kage said to the large flying bird thing, "you wouldn't happen to know where I was would you?"

She looked puzzled, and cleared her throat a few times.

She raised her hand to her throat, "What's wrong with my voice?"

Then she felt the fur.

She pulled her hand away and stared at it.

One word passed through her mind.

Fox

She ran her paw/ hand over her face.

More fur.

Then a flicking appendage caught her eye, it looked very familiar, foxish yet with a hint of…. Saiyan.

This was getting to weird.

Suddenly the flying thing took a sudden turn and started heading towards the city.

Kage held on for dear life.

They'd been flying for about an hour when the creature went into a barrel roll, dislodging Kage from her perch and sending her hurtling to the ground.

There she found a girl with pink hair and pink eyes blinking at her.

"Another one?" Pinky said tilting her head to the side.

"Um, hi," Kage said as she got up brushing the dirt off her clothes.

"Hi, I'm Venus," the girl said holding out her hand, "half saiyan, half earthling."

"Kage," Kage said, extending her paw/hand out to shake Venus', "I think I'm half Saiyan, half fox Hengeyokai. I'm in my anthropomorphic fox state now."

"Well go with that, you'll find that your instincts are a lot sharper in this world then in the other one, and what's Hengeyokai? And what's anthropomorphic?"

"Smart animal from Asia, able to change its form, and humanlike."

"Handy," Venus commented, then she turned her attention back to the sky, Kage followed her gaze.

"So what do you mean this world?" Kage asked, not taking her eyes off the sky.

"Oh, we're in Dragonballz," and Venus proceeded to tell Kage the whole story and rules.

(A/n if you haven't read them already, revert to chapter 1 or 4)

ARTY

Arty looked at the Z warriors; they seemed so calm, so cool in the face of danger.

She looked Gohan in the eye, "Aren't you guys even a little bit worried?"

He shook his head, "No way, all we can do is train, and that's what we do half the time anyway, we've faced danger before, this is nothing new."

Arty anime sighed, `What was wrong with these people?'

Everyone looked like they were already making plans.

Dynesty looked engrossed in the new boy Riley, Van looked interested in Manda, and it was good to see him coming out of his shell.

A few people were moving towards others, or towards the exits.

Arty took a look at her watch; she had enough time for some serious tech time.

She slipped out of the door and towards Bulma's lab, no one would miss her.

RILEY

Riley sat next to Dynesty still, he thought she was so cool.

This was the kind of girl that he would have liked to have known back in the real world.

She had wit, smarts, and seemed to completely go with the flow.

Suddenly a lightning bolt idea past through his mind, what if….

He brushed his hand over hers as he got up, purposely, but he made it look like an accident.

"I've got places to be Dynesty, look me up later." He saluted her and walked out the nearest door.

He had a mission in mind, he was the king of sabotage, and he needed something worthy of sabotage.

His eyes scanned the area till they rested on the newly restored Gravity Room.

Bulma or Dr. Briefs had obviously been busy.

"Perfect," he said aloud, showing a toothy grin, just perfect.

He slowly checked that the coast was clear and that nobody would see him.

Before sneaking up to the control panel.

He hit the door-opening button and slid inside, the metal door closing after him.

He headed straight for the central computer and flicked open the main programming panel under the gravity setter.

He slowly flicked a few wires around, and mucked around with the settings.

He made it so that it was only double it's actual setting.

10 = 20, and 20 = 40, 500= 1000, etc.

This should be delightfully entertaining he thought.

He estimated that Vegeta would be at about 500 time's normal gravity.

He'd waltz in here feeling macho, switch the gravity onto his warm-up and then feel incredibly weak, because he would only just be able to cope with the gravity on 250 let alone 300.

Riley laughed evilly and departed, he was feeling hungry.

VENUS

Venus stood up, she didn't know what she was going to do (A/n she can't even stalk her favourite Dbz character, cos I don't know it, HINT TELL ME! AND IF ANY OF YOU OTHER PEOPLE HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHO YOUR FAVOURITE DBZ CHARACTER IS U TELL ME AS WELL!)

She tilted her head to the side when she felt some energy heading towards Capsule Corporation, it didn't feel evil, but she was going to check it out anyway.

She didn't want to alarm anyway else, so she sneaked off quietly.

Out to the front lawn, and stood patiently on the lawn.

Suddenly a girl fell out of the sky and landed at her feet.

Venus blinked.

"Another one?" she said tilting her head to the side.

"Um, hi," new girl said as she got up brushing the dirt off her clothes.

"Hi, I'm Venus," the girl said holding out her hand, "half saiyan, half earthling."

"Kage," Kage said, extending her paw/hand out to shake Venus', "I think I'm half Saiyan, half fox Hengeyokai. I'm in my anthropomorphic fox state now."

"Well go with that, you'll find that your instincts are a lot sharper in this world then in the other one, and what's Hengeyokai? And what's anthropomorphic?"

"Smart animal from Asia, able to change its form, and humanlike."

"Handy," Venus commented, then she turned her attention back to the sky, Kage followed her gaze.

"So what do you mean this world?" Kage asked, not taking her eyes off the sky.

"Oh, we're in Dragonballz," and Venus proceeded to tell Kage the whole story and rules.

Soon they saw a couple of light things heading towards them.

She crossed her arms and waited for them to come to her.

The two people landed, and Venus squealed happily.

IT WAS KRILLIN AND 18!

How cool!

She ran up and hugged him, ignoring the cold look that she got from 18, then ran over to 18 and talked animatedly to the android.

Kage stayed back.

Krillin blinked, and looked at 18 bewildered, "Um what?"

Venus stepped backwards a couple of steps.

"I'm Venus, and I am like a total fan of you guys it's so sweet that you could work out the barrier between you two and be friends; and this is Kage, she in anthropomorphic fox form now, she's what was that word again?

"Hengeyokai," Kage muttered.

"Hengeyokai," Venus repeated to finish her

"Question, Why are you here?" 18 muttered.

"Oh we fell out of my world and into this one, quite a few others came to."

"That would explain the strange power levels I felt then," Krillin said.

"True, so is that why you're here?" Venus asked.

DYNESTY

Dynesty sat confused on the ground, she was getting mixed signals from Riley.

She liked him, oh how she liked him.

Had the touch of the hand been deliberate? Or just accidental?

She wanted to know if he felt the same way as she did about him, she'd have to ask him later, or at least drop a hint that she liked him.

But at the moment she had bigger fish to fry, as she caught sight of Marai Trunks and bounded over to him.

"Hi!" She said happily.

"Hello," he said, "Your Dynesty aren't you?"

"Yah huh." She nodded, "Trunks before anyone else asks you, can I pretty pretty pretty please train with you…?" She batted her eyelids, "please?"

Trunks almost laughed, "Um sure why not, just don't cry when I pound you."

Dynesty looked put out, "Me, cry?" and pouted.

Trunks did laugh then.

ARIES

Aries sat across the room watching at Dynesty talked to Marai Trunks, damn looked like she'd missed out on asking him to train for now, but she also took note that Marai Trunks was missing his jacket and sword. He was just wearing his black singlet.

Aries smiled.

`Haha, Dynesty, you may have won the battle, but you will not win the war."

She ran from the room and randomly checked behind very door she came to, till she found what she was looking for.

Marai Trunks room.

Well the room in which he was staying.

And there draped on his bed, were his blue jacket and his sword in its sheath.

"Wow," Aries said as she sat down on M. Trunks' bed, "this is Mairai's bed, this is where he sleeps," She muttered.

Slowly she slipped on his jacket, it was so comfy, then strapped his sword across her back.

"Mwahahaha," She said as she ran around in circles a few times, before regaining her composure and leaving the room to find something else to do.

But she'd love to see Marai Trunks' face when he came into his room to find his stuff missing.

Oh well she'd have to sacrifice one thing if she wanted to keep the jacket and such.

NICOLE

Just as she had thought Piccolo was turning to leave, just as soon as the meeting was over, she wasn't going to allow that.

She quickly moved across the room and stood in the doorway.

`Hi!" She said cheerily as he walked up to her.

"Hello, can I go now?" He said.

"Nope," Nicole said happily.

"And why not?"

"Cos I want to train with you."

"What's your point?"

"You are not leaving until you say I can train with you."

"Fine," Piccolo said huffily, he picked Nicole up and draped her over his shoulder, so her face was at his back, and flew out the door.

The last image anyone in the room got of Nicole was a very dreamy happy looking girl waving them goodbye.

Piccolo landed in the wilderness and put Nicole down.

She sighed.

Piccolo almost gagged.

"I don't get you female types." He stated.

"What's your point," she threw back at him.

He boomed his happy laughter, and grew solemn, "alright then," he said, "lets train."

He ripped off his cap thing and his cape.

Then he lunged at Nicole who nimbly dodged him, and lashed out with her foot.

He blocked it, and fired a small energy attack at her, which she knocked away.

She rose slightly into the air, and formed her own energy ball in her hand and threw it at Piccolo.

At least she knew she could fight with Ki.

He crossed his arms and let the blast hit him.

It didn't really faze him at all, but it did surprise him.

He feinted to one side and struck Nicole in the arm when he moved the other way.

She didn't cry out, instead she morphed into a wolf and lunged at him.

Piccolo's eyes grew wide in shock; he hadn't expected a shapeshift.

FUREA

Furea walked over to Trunks and Goten; Goten was eyeing her wearily.

"Um hi," she said, " Wanna play a game?" She was a kid at heart.

Goten smiled he loved games, then he grew suspicious, "It doesn't involve hugging does it?"

Furea shook her head.

"Just a game of tag."

"Can we use energy?" Trunks asked.

"Sure why not," Furea said, wondering what she'd gotten herself into.

She followed Trunks and Goten outside, where they declared that she was it.

`Great,' She thought, `I'll never catch them.'

They took off, rising to the sky.

Furea focused remembering the Buu saga, and rose into the air as well, where she chased after Trunks, and promptly tagged him.

Then flew hurriedly in the other direction.

Trunks fired an attack at Goten, which cut in front of him, causing him to slow down, and gaining Trunks the upper hand.

Goten turned round and tug Trunks back before speeding off.

This carried on for quite some time.

Furea was having so much fun, when she started feel a bit tired, she was new at this energy business.

Suddenly she dropped from the sky, and without meaning to, she turned herself into a cat, and landed on all fours, before changing back.

Goten stopped in mid air and looked at Furea, "Cool, Catlady!" He laughed.

Trunks flew up beside him, "Tag you're it."

OKURA

Okura sighed as she watched Furea follow Trunks and Goten outside.

She stood up; she really should join them, but… nah.

She walked randomly round the room, watching everyone; Manda applied another layer of lipgloss to her already glossy lips.

She'd done that quite a few times already.

In Manda's secret pocket she had over 10 different flavours of lipgloss, and her compact.

Okura wanted to steal that compact, and made mental note to do so.

She slowly hummed The Aqua song, I'm a Barbie girl, (A/n that is annoying) and tried to think up something to do.

A naughty look passed over her face as she noted who was close to Goku; it was that Gin girl.

She walked up to her, and sat down in front of her.

"Hi," She said.

`Hi," Gin said back.

"Don't you think Goten is going to grow up to be as sexy as his Dad?"

Gin laughed.

Okura watched as Goku's face turned an interesting colour.

Vegeta looked like he was about to combust or shout "KAKAROT YOU'RE IN!"

It was hard to decide what.

She turned to Vegeta, "Prince Vegeta, you're pretty darn hot yourself, wot wot," And walked off.

At least he'd stopped laughing at Goku.

Okura got another sneaky idea; she walked casually into a bathroom, and locked the door.

There she located the thing she was looking for in the bathroom cabinet.

`Laxative'

She was pretty sure that Bulma would be cooking already, she had over 10 Saiyans to feed.

She wandered downstairs and into the kitchen, "Need a hand?" she said nicely to Bulma.

"Bulma looked relieved. "Would you?" She said.

Okura guessed she could stand a little manual labour to see the looks on everyone's faces.

"Glad to," Okura said.

"Could you stir this to stop it from burning?"

Okura nodded and walked over to the giant pot.

It contained some sort of rice dish.

She made sure Bulma wasn't looking before tipping the whole bottle's contents into the pot, and slipping the empty container back into her secret pocket.

She laughed silently, "Let's see how fast they can run."

SAYURI

Sayuri sat in the same place as before plotting with Lucas.

"He won't even miss them I promise." She said pleadingly.

"Yeah but you aren't the one who will get skinned alive if he does."

"You won't either."

"Liar," Lucas accused.

"I do not lie," Sayuri said outraged.

"And I'm the Queen of France." Lucas retorted.

"Are you? All this time and I never knew, please excuse my ignorance."

"Shut up."

"So will you do it?"

Lucas sighed, "I guess."

"Good elf, now this is what I want," and she started spouting off her list of items that Lucas would have to retrieve.

Lucas crept around in the dark; he was too scared to turn the light on.

He was poking through drawers and trying to remember what Sayuri wanted.

He'd already collected the pink badman shirt, some spandex, a few undergarments, and he was currently looking for Vegeta's bathrobe.

Sayuri is definitely in need of counselling Lucas decided.

Lucas snickered when he found Vegeta's bathrobe; it was pink green with an elephant on the front pocket, with Vegeta embodied underneath it.

"Ah well, 4 down 1 to go."

He crept into the closet and stole some of Vegeta's boots.

Or as Sayuri put it, `borrowed' but it wasn't like she was going to return them any time soon.

Lucas tore downstairs and dumped the items in Sayuri's lap, checking first that Vegeta had left the room.

"There you go," He said, "I refuse to do anything like that ever again."

Sayuri laughed, happy with her new treasures.

GIN

Gin really wanted to sleep; she hadn't had any because of that party.

But she didn't want to get up.

Surprisingly the floor was really comfortable.

She was thinking about a bed, as in really thinking.

Detail and everything

When she suddenly found herself in one, she didn't really complain.

She just realised that she could teleport.

She wasn't even happy that she was in Vegeta's and Bulma's bed.

She was just so tired.

She'd start training after this, she promised herself.

MANDA

Manda applied another coat of lipgloss, grape this time.

She was trying to work up the courage to ask Van if he wanted to train with her, or spend some recreational time with her.

Like go for a swim.

But she just didn't know how to approach the subject.

He looked like he wanted to say something to.

She was about to ask him, when Furea rushed into the room and over to her.

"MANDA CAN YOU HELP ME?!"

"With what?" Manda asked.

"I'VE JUST HAD THE GRETEST IDEA!"

"LETS FIND THE DRAGONBALLS, I KNOW YOU CAN SENSE THEM, ARTY PUT THAT INFORMATION IN MY BRAIN COS SHE COULDN'T THINK OF ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE ME FIND OUT!"

"Um okay." Manda said, "What do you want to wish for?"

"That's my secret. Will you help me or not?"

"Sure I guess I can… " She looked apologetically at Van, "I've got to go."

He nodded, but didn't say anything.

Manda got up and walked away with Furea, sighing.

And a person slipped out of the shadows, she wanted in on this.

VAN

Van shook his head.

`Stupid hormones,' he thought.

He needed to vent some frustration and confusion.

When he flew back with Vegeta and Goku he'd noticed that there was a forest near West City.

He'd train there.

He left quietly and flew in silence.

His emotions in turmoil

When he landed he went straight into stretches, and kata.

He then branched out to punches, kicks, and ki moves.

He practised with his sword, and with his fire control.

All the while he was thinking of Manda.

He couldn't get that girl out of his head.

He knew that she'd wanted to say something to him, and he'd wanted to say something to her.

But neither of them could get it out.

He growled and took an aggressive swing at a dead branch with his sword.

As much as he hated to admit it.

He was sure that he was falling in love.

DARREN

Darren frowned; he hated the whole lot of them, the whole stupid earth.

What was it with people that got him so ticked off?

At the moment he was angry with this world's population, why did they have to be there?"

He liked the Z gang, they were all right.

Arty wasn't bad either, she wasn't bossy like some people he knew, but he didn't really know her, she could be just another little snob, or could turn into one if he didn't watch it.

All the others looked happy to.

Why wasn't he?

He wasn't back in his old life.

He had a new one right in front of him.

All these opportunity's.

He was so frustrated.

He hit the nearest object, that happened to be a wall, and it fell over.

"Shit," he cursed.

Luckily there was no one left in the lounge but him.

He walked away, he wanted to find something else to do.

A flickering light caught his attention and he walked into Bulma's lab.

There he found Arty, goggles on, melting something.

She turned it off, and looked at him.

"Hi."

He waved slightly.

"What are you doing?"

"Well since we came so unprepared, nothing really of ours with us, I decided that I'd make a kind of connection with home, I'm trying to make it that everyone gets one item brought from the real world."

"Good idea," He muttered.

"Thanks."

They were both interrupted by Doctor Briefs clearing his throat, "How do you propose to do that girl?"

"Particle acceleration, mostly."

Doctor Briefs nodded, and his cat meowed.

"Well can you take a look at this then? I think it involves you lot to tell you the truth."

Arty shrugged, and followed Dr. Briefs.

She turned around noticing Darren wasn't coming, "Well aren't you coming?"

"I think he meant you."

"And I meant you, now hop to mister." She laughed.

He lifted both eyebrows, she was joking with him, and most people just told him what to do.

He shrugged and followed.

Dr. Briefs led them both to a table with a few scrolls on them.

"These were brought to me to date" He explained.

"I think you take a look at them he continued."

Arty and Darren moved closer to the table reading the writing.

Dr. Briefs continued. " Surprisingly it's in English, and it's over a million years old."

"Seriously?" Arty said.

"Shit," Darren exclaimed, "That's one old bit of paper."

"That it is," Dr. Briefs said.

Darren and Arty's lips moved in awe as they read what was written.

`The girl child shalt be the one to bring light to the dark

She alone will open the doorway to the other world

But she will not pass through alone

They will be the saviours, and will fall as stars fall from the sky

They must cross dimensions again to fight the monster they must face the buu

The creature won in other world, so the scriptures say

They must travel through to then to save that day

There the secrets of time and space shall be revealed and how to defeat the two

And back they come to fight the Dopleganers

Two worlds rely on their success,

They are the chosen

And if they don't do it all is lost.'

Darren blinked, "Heavy stuff."

"What does it mean?" Arty asked.

"Well to me it means that you guys are hear to save us, and another world."

Arty rolled her eyes. "Sure like that will happen, what can we do?"

A call rang through the air.

"DINNER!"

Well that was chapter 5, man this is getting harder.

Anywho

No more people to enter the story other then the reserved one (Stina)

I also need to know everyone's favourite Dbz characters if I don't have them already.

And everyone's powers, cos some people didn't give them to me.

Laters every1