Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ RUN! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OMG I HAVE LIKE THE BIGGEST APOLOGY EVER TO MAKE!

I know it sounds terrible but MQ, I forgot you…

**Hangs head in shame**

I don't know how I did it, I had everyone's names written out, and what they were going to be doing.

And you weren't there.

Oh I feel so bad, so I'll get you to have a toilet this chapter to make up for last chapter, trust me it will come in handy.

What else, oh Riley pulled out, so I have to think of a way to kill him off.

And I'm still waiting for Stina's info Sayuri, don't leave it too long.

NO MORE ACCEPTANCES UNLESS IN SPECIAL CASES!

VAN THAT YOU SOOO MUCH THAT WAS A GREAT HELP! AND I'M NOT CONFUSED ANY MORE!

^_^

Oh and I want everyone to tell me one item they want from the real world okay?

SO I can get it with my new machine.

And the method of deciding who got the 4 toilets was very scientific.

MQ got 1 automatically because I forgot her last chapter, and the others I got my sister to draw out of a hat, so if you have any problems take it up with her.

Anyway I think that that is it.

CHAPTER 6

RUN!

RILEY

Riley was having second thought about his gravity room trick; he'd seen how Vegeta had almost killed himself when the G R exploded in the series.

He might have been pushing the Prince towards his 2nd grave.

He ignored the call for dinner; he needed to fix this.

He normally didn't feel guilt for all the pranks he played, but this was different.

He sneaked back into the G R, and opened up the panel, only problem was, that he didn't remember what wires he had changed.

Maybe if he just blew the whole thing up now? It might save them all a heap of trouble.

How to was the question.

He grabbed a whole fist of wires and yanked them out, and then a loud beeping started.

He un-nerved him.

It didn't sound natural.

It wasn't, as he found out a few minutes later when the whole thing blew sky high.

He managed to get a ki shield up around him, but not before a large chunk of metal hit him in the temple.

He fell to the ground amongst the wreckage, cursing mentally that the kitchen was on the other side of the compound.

He was a goner he was sure of it.

(A/N HA THAT'S WHAT U GET WHEN U QUIT)

FUREA

Furea stood with Manda on the capsule corp. grounds.

Manda had her eyes closed and was concentrating.

"There's one in that direction," Manda said pointing north.

"Yay," Furea cheered.

"Just wondering to a get a wish?" Manda questioned.

"Sure, whatever you want." Furea said.

Manda nodded.

The call of dinner rang out through the air, and Furea declared that they would finish this later.

She had an enthusiastic bounce in her step, and a cheesy grin plastered on her face.

She was humming as well.

They walked into the kitchen and seated themselves, waiting for the others to show up.

GIN

Gin was awoken from her sleep by the call of dinner.

She felt so refreshed, and this bed was so damn comfortable.

She happily got up and was quite surprised when she came face to face with Vegeta.

"What were you doing in my bed Onna?" he growled.

Gin looked back at the bed she had just gotten out of.

"This is your bed? I didn't know that I swear."

"You probably claim you don't know anything about my missing items of clothing to?"

Gin nodded furiously.

Vegeta glared at her, "Ever since you people arrived weird happenings have been happening."

Gin tried to look innocent.

"We don't mean to."

Vegeta snorted.

"Get downstairs and eat your dinner before I lose my temper and you lose your head."

Gin scuttled out the door.

Vegeta walking steadily after her, he was hungry to ya know.

VENUS

Krillin was quite happy when the call of dinner was made.

According to him, 18 was a lousy cook, and even Bulma's food tasted better. He got a whack on the head for that one.

Venus and Kage led him and 18 to the kitchen, not that they didn't know where it was it was just that the two girls were in the lead.

They walked in to find Furea and Manda already seated, and they to all took seats.

VAN

Van was already about to arrive at Capsule Corp. and go in search of food, and maybe Manda when he heard Bulma yelling that dinner was ready.

Seriously that woman could yell.

It looks like everything was coming to him.

He slowly walked towards, the kitchen, deliberating about what to say to Manda when he sees her.

He still didn't want to get close, but his heart was already close to her, now he just needing to convince his mind.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to do that.

Is she got hurt, he'd never forgive himself.

It had been bad enough when his stepparents died.

He stepped through the doorway, and his eyes fell on Manda.

All his speech that he'd wanted to say flew right out of his head when she smiled at him.

"Hi," he said before sitting down beside her.

ARIES

Aries seriously wanted to wear Trunks' stuff to dinner, but he might take it off her if she did.

So she regretfully took it off and stashed it in a tree.

She walked into the kitchen and sat down, considered banging her knife and fork on the table and changed her mind.

KAGE

Kage sat next to Venus.

She was still a little nervous around these people; she hadn't even met them all yet.

She didn't even know if they would accept her.

She was pretty sure Venus had, but she had grown weary of people teasing her.

Out of the entire universe, humans probably had to be her least favourite race.

SAYURI

Sayuri sat on the floor tugging on Vegeta's boots.

She was still stoked with the fact that she owned them.

Well kind of

She still got to wear them though.

She was so enthralled with putting them on, that she failed to notice MQ sneaking towards her pile of Vegeta stuff and nicking the Badman shirt.

OKURA

Okura laughed evilly to herself when the dinner call rang through the air.

Oh yes, she would be there to witness it, but like hell she was eating any of that rice.

NICOLE

Nicole lay sprawled on the grass, bleeding from multiple scratches, cuts, grazes and whatever else she had.

She hurt all over but it had been worth it.

Sure she had lost, but she was just a beginner.

She should probably head back to Capsule Corporation to gloat about her training.

But she wanted to say goodbye to P-San first.

He had disappeared somewhere probably to get some water.

Nicole picked up a stick, and wrote on the ground.

"Piccolo, I had to go, I'll c ya tomorrow 4 a rematch"

Then flew off.

MQ

MQ slipped the Badman shirt over her own outfit.

So what if pink wasn't her colour, this shirt belonged to Vegeta for goodness sakes.

She laughed evilly; Sayuri didn't even know what hit her.

Her tummy grumbled, man she was hungry; god thing dinner was ready.

MANDA

Manda sat quite happily at the table, Van was there which added to her happiness.

They were involved in a half-normal conversation about how misunderstood foxes are.

Manda was quite content just to listen to him, but she talked some to.

"Van…." She started

"Would you train with me sometime?" She said looking at the table not wanting to see the look on his face.

"Don't see why not," he replied.

Manda almost burst inside.

DYNESTY

Dynesty had just finished her first training lesson with Trunks.

She couldn't deny that she hadn't enjoyed the close contact as he had helped her perfect her skills.

He'd pretty much been hugging her from behind as he taught her a better way to fire her Silver Kiss attack.

He'd said she was good, but needed work.

He was positive they all needed work.

They were walking side by side when Dynesty caught sight of the G R.

It was totalled.

She ran over to it, and almost stopped breathing.

Riley was lying in the wreckage.

She grasped for his wrist to check his pulse, she found none.

She watched his chest no sign of movement.

His energy wasn't even present.

There was no doubting it.

Riley was dead.

Dynesty burst out crying.

She hadn't known him that long, but she'd had such a good feeling about him.

Trunks came up behind her, and put his hand on her shoulder.

She turned around and through herself into Trunks arms, sobbing onto his shoulder, holding him tightly.

He held her with one arm and patted her back with the other.

After a few minutes he pulled her up and walked her towards the kitchen.

ARTY & DARREN

Arty and Darren made their way up to the kitchen, Dr. Briefs right behind them.

Their conversation was about how to approach the subject of being part of a prophecy.

**EVERYONE**

(Toilets 4 = MQ, Goten, Marai Trunks, Manda)

When it was apparent that Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Marai Trunks, Vegeta, Bulma, Krillin, 18, Dr. Briefs, Sayuri, MQ, Dynesty (Still distraught) Arty, Nicole, Okura, Aries, Van, Gin, Manda, Venus, Kage, Darren and Furea, were all seated at the table.

Mrs. Briefs brought the food in and sat down, beside her husband.

Everyone tucked in, grabbing what they wanted and plonking it on their plate.

Then everyone began to talk.

Marai Trunks cleared his throat, and everyone quietened down and looked at him.

"Everyone, Riley is dead." He said solemnly.

Dynesty whimpered again.

Arty who was sitting next to her gripped her hand.

Arty looked forward, "So we're not immortal in this world." She said.

No one really knew Riley so it wasn't tragic, but it felt like there was someone missing.

They each poured a drink, and Arty held her glass up.

"To Riley."

"To Riley," every one echoed.

And drank.

Okura steered clear of the rice, and tucked into a kind of stir-fry, which had rice in it, but it wasn't the dish that she had helped prepare, so she wasn't worried.

She almost laughed when she saw that everyone had at least a bit of the dish that she'd partially prepared on his or her plate.

She quickly shoved a bit of food into her mouth to make herself shut up.

"I made an interesting discovery in the lab today, I was given a scroll to date, and I found it was over a million years old." Dr. Briefs said.

"I also found that it had an interesting piece of writing on it, `The girl child shalt be the one to bring light to the dark. She alone will open the doorway to the other world. But she will not pass through alone. They will be the saviours, and will fall as stars fall from the sky." He continued.

"They must cross dimensions again to fight the monster, they must face the Buu. The creature won in the other world, so the scriptures say. They must travel through to then to save that day." Darren said, he sounded a bit bored.

"There the secrets of time and space shall be revealed and how to defeat the two. And back they come to fight the Dopleganers. Two worlds rely on their success. They are the chosen. And if they don't do it all is lost." Arty finished.

"Sound familiar?" Darren said.

"Too familiar," Aries muttered.

"What's a Doppeganer? Dynesty questioned.

"It's a being that shifts into your worst nightmare, a shapeshifter, and then use it against you." Van explained.

"Kind of like Stephen King's, IT." Arty commented, before aiming a glare that said keep your mouth shut at Okura.

Okura made a funny little gesture, and Arty smiled.

Everybody tucked in.

Manda lifted her fork to her nose and sniffed.

"This smells a bit strange." She commented.

"You're being paranoid." Okura replied.

"Don't worry," Trunks said, "Mum's food always smells funny, it won't kill you though."

Bulma glared at him, and he anime laughed.

Manda slowly put her fork into her mouth and chewed.

It wasn't bad.

About 10 minutes, Goku spoke up.

"Bulma not that I'm complaining, but there is rice through everything."

Bulma smiled, "Well you know I've never been a good cook, and it was a pity because Okura did such a good job with keeping the rice not burned, and well stirred." Bulma stopped and smiled at Okura.

Okura smiled back.

"When I was moving the pot, I spilt a lot of it over all the other dishes. So we have rice in everything."

Okura's fork froze half way to her mouth.

She looked at it; she spotted a lot of rice.

There was also a lot of rice on her plate.

She dropped her fork and ran from the room.

Everyone watched her go.

Okura looked wildly about as she searched for a toilet, she needed to find one before the rush, but she couldn't locate one.

"Wonder what that was about," Arty commented as she took another mouthful.

"I feel funny," Goten commented.

"So what?" Trunks said.

"Can I be excused?" Goten asked his Dad.

Goku nodded, and Goten ran from the room.

Manda clutched her stomach, "I knew that didn't smell right," she said as her insides gave an alarming grumbling.

"Are you okay?" Van asked.

Manda nodded, she stood up quickly, making her chair fall over, and she rushed from the room as well.

"I'm not that bad of a cook," Bulma pouted.

MQ was the next to leave, followed shortly by Marai Trunks.

There was a synchronised grumble and many groans.

And everyone stood up, rushing in opposite directions.

Vegeta ran up to a bathroom door and banged on it.

"Oi, I'm in here, find your own," Marai Trunks' voice could be heard.

"BRAT THIS IS MY HOUSE MY TOILET!"

"AND I'M USING IT!" M. Trunks yelled back.

Nobody wants to know the rest of the embarrassing scenes, or who did what or where.

All you need to know is things got messy, and Manda, Goten, Marai Trunks, and MQ made it to toilets safely.

Others suffered and imporvised.

So we'll just skip this gracefully, and see what happens.

The next morning, everyone slowly got up and staggered around in borrowed clothes.

Trying to rehydrate themselves after the mass loss of fluid.

Arty lay on the floor of the lounge, wearing a shirt that was too big for her, pink that said `I don't do mornings.'

She had a flannel on her head, she was not happy.

Dynesty was on the couch, wearing another T-shirt this one said, `Love bunny' with a picture of a bunny on it.

"I wonder whose bright idea this was," Dynesty moaned.

"I have a fair idea," Arty replied, "Did you see the way Okura reacted when Bulma said her part about the rice? She knew."

"So what are we going to do about it?"

Arty grinned evilly, well as evilly as she could being as crook as she felt.

"I have an idea," she got to her feet.

"Let's find Okura." She said.

Okura herself wasn't too happy either.

She hadn't eaten a lot of rice, but she'd still got a bit of the hit.

She was currently staggering around, she had a goal in mind, and she wanted Manda's compact.

She slowly walked past Manda and reached into Manda's secret pocket, which she had in clothes that weren't even hers.

And grabbed the compact.

She tucked it into her own amazingly there pocket, and walked away.

Arty and Dynesty soon stopped her.

"I know what you did, Okura, and if you don't want to end up filleted by every person in this place, I suggest that you listen up." Arty said menacingly.

"You can't do anything Arty, I know one of your weaknesses, one of your greatest fears, you have no power over me, or I'll tell everyone."

Dynesty stepped forward.

"You don't have anything over me Okura, So you listen up, or I will personally make sure you eat every last leftover of the rice." She snarled.

"What do I have to do?" Okura sighed defeated.

"I suggest that you go on a cleaning spree, this house, dishes, baths, toilets, showers, do the washing of our clothes, and maybe you'll get to live."

"Fine," Okura grumbled, and set to work.

Manda arranged for her training with Van to be held when she got back with the Dragonballs.

She was set to leave with Furea.

"How long are you going to be," Van said gruffly.

"Two days max," Manda replied.

"Be careful," Van said a hint of kindness creeping into his voice.

Manda smiled, "Don't worry I will."

Okura was looking through the laundry room window at Manda and Van.

This romance was going to happen way to slow, if she didn't get involved.

She needed someone, who could think like a fox, so she could try and get Kage to help her, and she would need some extra help along the way, Venus could help to.

In the darkness a cold emotionless voice grovelled to a superior being.

"Master, he is alive, and in this dimension."

"WHAT!? I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD KILLED HIM!"

"TECHNICALLY I SAID HE WAS DEAD, THE LITTLE BRAT RAN INTO THE WOODS! HE SHOULD HAVE DIED, NO CHILDREN CAN SURVIVE THE WILDERNESS!"

"OBVIOUSLY HE DID! BONEHEAD! IT WAS A SIMPLE TASK, KILL THE BRAT AND HIS STEPPARENTS WHILE THEY SLEPT! AND YOU STILL STUFFED IT!"

"I SUCCEEDED WITH THE PARENTS, THE BOY WAS AWAKE! HE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD!"

"NO EXCUSE, FIND HIM! STUDY HIM! KILL HIM!"

The man bowed, "Yes Master." He pulled his knife out of it's sheath, and ran it along his thumb.

"It shall be done."

This is actually a short chapter, well shorter then normal.

Only a few pages short, but short none the less.

I need your one item u guys want from the real world, your favourite characters if I don't have them.

And your powers.

What else have I forgotten o well I'll remember later?

Later