Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ Evil will have the upper hand ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank u to those who have given me the items that they want, they are Nicole, Kage, Okura, Manda, Gin, Van, Darren, Dynesty, Furea and of course mine

So I need, Venus, Aries, Sayuri, and MQ's item

Oh and thanks to Kage for clearing that up for me

And an apology for not updating sooner, I was dragged off camping, so I couldn't get near a computer.

I think that's it.

Chapter 7

And this time evil would have the upper hand

*******

GIN

Gin was feeling weird; it wasn't like it was a sick feeling, more of a growing expectation.

She couldn't work out what it was; she'd felt like it for a few hours.

She hadn't told anyone, no use worrying everyone over nothing, she was probably just having late side effects from that little trick that was pulled by some smart-ass.

Who would sink so low to do that any way?

She sat down on a nearby garden bench, for some reason she'd wanted to be close to earth for the whole day.

She'd been training, and she'd noticed the jump in her power that hadn't been there yesterday, but the reason was a complete loss to her.

Meanwhile on a few million calendars, the date marked the event of a new moon, scheduled for that night.

VENUS

Venus was quite happy when Okura approached her concerning the issue of Van and Manda.

The looks those two had given each other had not gone unnoticed by Venus, they would make such a cute couple.

But there was apparently something there that was causing them to stay away from each other.

It could be anything, self-confidence on ones behalf, or a hidden secret; anything was on the cards.

She'd been training when Okura had approached her, she'd almost perfected her best ki manoeuvre, and her speed had picked up considerably.

Okura had requested that they worked together to help get Manda and Van together, she'd also said that Kage would also be helping if she wanted to.

Venus had readily agreed, she needed something creative to do.

Okura had laughed and put her idea of a straightforward lock-them-in-a-closet-together-till-something-happens approach.

Venus had simply turned that idea down; last thing they wanted was to have two very angry fox demons on their case, and a blown up closet.

Okura just blinked at her, "what's your point?" She had said.

Venus had sweet dropped and resisted the urge to smack Okura in the side of the head.

KAGE

Kage stood staring in the mirror, she wasn't vane, she was just looking at herself.

She couldn't believe how much she had changed.

Sure she was an anthropomorphic fox now, but that wasn't it.

She had also changed sex when she was dragged into Dragonballz (A/N everyone who is reading this, weirder things have and will happen)

She had originally been a guy, and now she was a girl… there was no doubt about that.

What was weirder is she had been a guy for 17 years and now she had all these girly feelings, and didn't know what to do with them.

It wasn't bad; she just had lots of emotions, and the will to brush her hair a lot.

She rolled her eyes at herself.

She didn't hate it, but it just took a bit of getting used to.

On the bright side, she was getting the hang of morphing into all three of her of her forms.

She would focus then force her cells into a different form.

Only problem was, she could only morph fully into her anthropomorphic state, the other ones, she still had a trace of her anthropomorphic state.

In her fox form she still had a two humanlike appearance, and in her human form she still had a lot of fur and her ears looked more animalistic.

There was a knock on the door, and she tore her attention away from the mirror, and opened the door.

There was Okura; well she thought that was her name.

"Hi," Kage said slowly.

"Hello," Okura chirped.

"Um, What do you want?"

"Well… Since you're an anthmorphic fox thingy," Okura began.

"Anthropomorphic Fox," Kage corrected.

"Yeah that, well you know Manda and Van? Well we, meaning me and Venus, want to get them together faster, or else they might be here all of forever, and since you'd know a lot about foxes and how they work, you'd come in handy in this operation."

Kage paused, she didn't have much to do anyway, other then train and eat.

"Sure why not."

Okura's face split into a large smile, "Yay." She grabbed hold of Kage's hands and danced her round for a bit.

Kage tolerated it; not everyone could be as perfect as her. (A/N Sorry I had to write that somewhere)

SAYURI

Sayuri dug through her stolen Vegeta items, WHERE WAS THE BADMAN SHIRT?!

She couldn't find it.

She glared suspiciously round the room.

Who would have taken it?

Although she failed to remember that MQ had been wearing it at dinner the previous night.

She would have her revenge later… but first… "Must dress in Vegeta's clothing." Sayuri chanted.

She pulled on his spandex over her clothes and the bathrobe over that. Then she pulled one pair of the undergarments over her head, much like a mental superhero, and the other one over the spandex; she left the bathrobe open.

She smiled evilly; she was going on a glomping spree.

She stalked through the house, trying to find her first her victim.

She was planning on glomping every male Dragonballz character in the area.

She rounded the corner, and bumped right into Goku.

She held out her hand, and grabbed his, shaking it vigorously.

"Hello, my name is Sayuri, I am the president of the world." She said forcefully, before throwing her arms around him in a forceful hug, also known as a glomp.

Goku looked bewildered.

She let him go then ran off in the other direction cackling her head off.

Goku scratched his head; "Did the president just hug me?"

ARIES

Aries sat in the tree where she had hidden her Trunks jacket.

It was currently being worn by her, by that I mean the jacket, not the tree.

She was sitting on a large branch swinging her legs absently.

She was currently thinking of her favourite creatures, dragons. (A/N MINE 2 besides cats)

Suddenly a weird purring sound caught her attention.

She turned her head in its direction and was quite surprised to find a small black creature with large golden eyes and golden edged wings.

She froze.

"Are you a dragon?"

It made its weird sound at her.

She held out an arm, and it scrambled up to her.

It then clambered into her hand, and she placed it in her lap.

She examined it at first with her eyes, then she used her fingers.

She ran her fingers over its scales, and splayed its wings.

A finger she ran over its jagged spine, and it closed its eyes and purred.

Aries laughed, "So where'd you come from?"

She didn't really expect an answer.

"Well I'm going to call you Cole," She said happily.

It purred again, and she looked at it… it was asleep.

She picked it up and dropped to the ground, she had a new pet, the coolest pet of all, a dragon.

OKURA

Okura was hyperactive, her plans to get Manda and Van together was going great.

She had the help of Venus and Kage on her side.

Sure she was a little miffed that she wasn't allowed to lock them in a closet, but she'd live.

A figure with underwear on her head ran past laughing insanely, a confused looking Krillin was standing a little down the hall.

Okura laughed, she didn't think she wanted to know what happened.

She hummed a Christmas carol to herself, even though it was nowhere near the festive season.

She missed Manda; she couldn't argue, fight or tease her.

Suddenly her blood froze.

Manda and Furea had already left to find the dragonballs… but she wanted them as well…. She couldn't let this happen…

She ran as fast as she could towards the nearest exit and took hurriedly to the sky, she quickly located where the other two were, cloaked her ki, and headed as fast as she could in that direction.

NICOLE

Nicole was currently training, she had moved into an isolated spot on the CC compound and was currently in the arm fighting some imaginary foe.

A few kicks in one direction, a punch or two in the other

Unknown to her she was being watched, by not one, but two beings.

One of them decided to make themselves known.

"You'd do much better if you co-ordinated your attacks into more of a combination move rather then random attacks, wolf-brat.

She whirled around to find a smirking Vegeta floating behind her.

"You're giving me tips?" She asked.

"No," He sneered, "I just can't stand people looking pathetic on my land, and your attacks look pathetic so therefore you are."

Nicole growled, "Your one to talk."

She lunged forward wanting to get at least one hit in, phased out, and swung her leg round towards Vegeta's head behind him.

He lifted an arm and blocked.

"Predictable," He muttered, "When you get better with your attacks, maybe I'll take you on."

"I am good with my attacks, I managed to fair well against Piccolo."

"The Namek?" Vegeta said, surprised but not showing it, "He's weak anyway, you would be no match for a super saiyan."

He turned away and walked back into the house, leaving Nicole with a feeling of determination.

MQ

MQ was happy her shirt, well Vegeta's shirt, had not been taken off her, and she was currently scaring the crap out of people by practising her telepathic powers.

She just sent random messages out, and intruded on people's thoughts.

She mastered that pretty well, though her plan to make Vegeta fall in love with her didn't work as he had a surprisingly strong mental shield in place.

She was currently stuck with her walking through things.

She could do it most of the time, but if she got cocky, she'd crash into them.

She took the last one at a run, and found that she crashed straight into the wall of CC.

It hurt like hell.

She wanted someone to fight with; she'd pick a fight with Vegeta later.

DYNESTY

Dynesty felt happier then she had in ages, sure Riley was dead, but Marai Trunks had been a great comfort to her.

He'd comforted her, talked to her, made her feel wanted, and the hug did her great justice.

She felt she was falling in love with him.

Not just a schoolgirl crush, but fully blown hard core, love.

The kind of love that would break your heart if you were disappointed.

She had been training as much as she had been spending time with M. Trunks.

The rule about changing events would probably come back and bite her in the ass, but she was happy and that's all that mattered.

She'd found out a lot about him, as he had her.

And she felt that most of the time that they had they're own little world.

She had improved with her attacks though, but she wasn't feeling 100%

Her need to do bad was stronger then ever.

It had been ages since she had gone against everyone as a rebel.

She'd sneak out tonight, and have some fun.

FUREA

Furea was so happy, her and Manda had already collected 5 Dragonballs, and she was one step closer to her goal.

She grinned impishly to herself.

She would have so much fun

Though she missed Manda weary look in her direction.

She sighed.

"What are you thinking about now?" Manda asked.

"You don't want to know." Furea said matter of factly.

"That bad huh?"

Furea grinned again, "Bad for you, good for me."

Manda wrinkled her nose, "don't tell me then."

"I wasn't planning to." Furea said in a sing song voice.

Manda raised an eyebrow, "We're close, it's almost right beneath us," she said, referring to the Dragonball.

"Okay, you wait here, I'll go search." Furea said, and left Manda alone with her thoughts.

MANDA

Manda hovered in mid air.

She was thinking about Van typically.

She knew that there was something between them, chemistry, but there was something else, something that she didn't quite understand.

Although she was nervous, and didn't want to do anything to upset Van, she felt that there was something else that was preventing them from being casual around each other.

She wanted this to happen, yet she couldn't find the words to let him know that she wanted it to.

The way he had told her to be careful was so sweet.

There was a whole other side to him, that other's didn't see on the surface.

Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind.

"Gotcha," They cried.

"Furea you idiot, I almost had a heart attack," Manda complained.

"Don't worry we could always wish you back," Manda said holding up the 6th Dragonball, the 4 star ball.

Manda smiled, "just one more and we can summon the dragon." She said, and Furea nodded in agreement.

VAN

Van Stolin could not stop thinking of Manda; she continuously invaded his thoughts.

Everything led back to her.

How could he concentrate if she was in his head?

The threat of Scarp and Tiem was drawing ever closer, and they needed to work out this prophecy and on top it all he was falling for Manda, the last thing he wanted to do was end up making her get hurt.

He knew she would be back soon enough, and he needed to get stronger.

He'd found he could control illusions as well as fire, and that he could make them pop up and vanish at will.

And all the while, through his training and eating, he felt like he was being watched, but when he turned, no one was there.

He couldn't even get a power reading if anything was watching him, so he put it down to paranoia.

DARREN

Darren was confused.

He had nothing to do, he'd been training figured out his powers which were D-Day a large energy attack that drained him heaps and decimated most of the area where he used it, and he could control the weather which he accidentally found out when he was hot and made it rain, then made it disappear.

Darren was used to being a troublemaker, nobody liking him, everybody wanting to make trouble fro them, and him wanting to make trouble for them.

Now everyone was so nice, everybody liked him, and there was nothing against him.

He'd even found a friend in Arty; he felt he could trust her for some reason, probably because she brought him there.

He hadn't socialised with a lot of the others, he didn't think he had talked to any of them actually, other then at that little meeting.

He felt powerful, like he could do anything, he guessed that the training helped.

But he was getting mixed emotions from Arty.

She was happy one minute, furious the next, she sulked, and she was hyperactive.

A complete mystery

For the only person he associated with, she was weird.

And she spent most of her time in Bulma's lab.

She needed to get out; he'd drag her out on the town tonight.

Meanwhile he'd been thinking, Capsule Corps was too crowded for him, he was thinking of asking if he could move out and into Goku's house or in with Krillin.

But then Arty would have to leave her precious machine behind, he wanted her to come to, he wasn't going to be a complete loner while he was here.

He supposed he could try to make other friends, but no one would accept him he was sure of it.

That was his past coming back to bite him in the ass.

He'd put it to her tonight when they went out, hopefully she wouldn't try to bring anyone else, and he needed to talk to her.

ARTY

Arty stood next to her creation heating it slowly with a laser.

She needed to fuse the joining so it wouldn't fly apart and cause another space rift to open.

She was stressed, she knew that, she needed to get into the wilderness and calm down, but not until this was finished.

She was so close, she thought she'd finished before, but now she was certain.

She turned off the laser, and put it away.

The large sliver contraption sat before like some giant bug.

She entered some co-ordinates into the machine, and some instructions.

It started buzzing and she braced herself.

Surprisingly it worked, and out of a large hole in the front, a few minutes later, her Dragonballz folder popped out.

She reached forwards and picked it up.

Flicking through it, she noticed that the pictures that she had printed from her computer looked more like photographs now, and the ones that she had drawn looked more like portraits.

She flicked to the back, hoping that her tarot cards were still in there.

They were, she smiled, she thought that her Dragonballz was the safest place to keep them.

She turned back to the machine and punched in a lot of numbers and letters, so it looked like gibberish.

The machine whirred back into life, and several items popped out.

She collected them and placed them on a nearby bench.

The others had secretly given her the item that they would like, some of them broke the rules, like her folder and cards, and others didn't.

They were only supposed to have one item.

There was Nicole's Gameboy Advance, with the game Legacy of Goku, Arty decided that she should keep that out of sight, well at least from the DBZ characters.

There was Kage's book, The animals of Farthing Wood, (A/N I love that book)

The Dbz stickers belonged to Manda, and Gin's Ps2 with Dbz Budokai game, she had 2 controllers as well.

There was a whole set of videos that Arty had never heard of; it was an anime she presumed called Inu-Yasha.

Furea had a plush beanbag cat, which was white and soft and it had a bow on its neck.

It had a notebook in its hand.

Arty shrugged.

Dynesty had… a motorbike… not the farm kind, but a sleek black racing bike.

But it appeared that the dimensional shift had altered it, it was hovering… a hover bike instead of a hover car.

(A/N DYNESTY I DID NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED SO YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH A MOTORBIKE, UR REQUEST WAS NOT SPECIFIC)

That's all Arty could tell about it, she didn't know much about bikes.

For Darren there was what appeared to be a laptop computer

Art picked it up and turned it on, it required a password, so Arty turned it off and left it alone.

Someone

None of the inhabitants of Capsule Corporation would have guessed that were being watched.

There were hundreds of evil cameras set up around the place, and several henchmen lurking around.

A few may have thought they were, but none were sure.

The place was crawling with hostile beings, all collecting information on everyone, from attacks, to friendships, associations, weaknesses, and foods.

You name it, they probably had it written down.

It was all in preparation for the big battle, and this time evil would have the upper hand.

******

There you go, sorry again that I didn't update, the rest of you who didn't tell me what you want your item to be, tell me.

Any ideas tell me

Don't forget to review

Umm and anything else, tell me.

Thanks Lauren