Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ Dogzilla ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone and once again this is an update.

Well I decided, that as much of a pain in the ass it is, I am adding all the other people that have applied for the story while I was waiting for Stina.

So now I am adding…

**Counts on fingers**

6 more people, **falls over from the mere thought**

That's 20 people I think…I am such a push over.

I am about to list all the people in this chapter… not the actual Dbz characters though

Aries

Artemisia (Arty) (Item Received, NAH DUH IT IS ME!)

Darren (Item Received)

Destiny (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story or in the reviews)

Dynesty (Item Received)

Furea (Item Received)

Gin (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Liam Ashton Warner (Kage) (Item received)

Libby ((Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Manda (Item received)

Mui Qui (MQ) (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Nicole (Item received)

Okura (Item Received)

Sakura (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Sayuri (Item Received)

Shalycia (Shal) (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Stina (Item received)

Van Stolin (Item Received)

Vedith (Item received)

Venus (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

O_o

Pity me people!

Lol

Wow… 20 people, I never thought I would get that many…

Apology to Okura! I had her item and forgot to write it in… will do so this chapter!

Anyway this is chapter 8

I may change a few of your entrances to suit the story; I hope that's okay.

Also I need the new peoples item if you have not already given it to me, and I think only Stina qualifies there. See the above list for those whose items I have.

Oh and I forgot to say that the Inu-Yasha videos were Van's ^_^ aren't I good? SO there you are the Inu-Yasha vids are Vans.

Chapter 8: Dogzilla

LIBBY

Twelve-year-old Libby sat at her computer scrolling down a Dragonballz fanfiction that she was reading online.

She was currently thinking about how cool it would be to meet everyone from Dragonballz.

Everything there was so cool.

She ran a hand through her straight dark, yet slightly tangled brown hair, making it frizz up a bit more, and hang in her brown eyes.

For about the millionth time she reminded herself that she should brush it, but she never did.

She yawned, there was no particular reason she was tired, it was just that she was holding a grudge against her family, she'd had a huge yelling spree, and she was feeling drained.

As she yawned a brilliant white light started to glow around her, it seemed to be coming from her computer screen where the fanfiction sat waiting to be read.

When she opened her eyes she found that she wasn't sitting in front of her computer any more.

In fact she wasn't even in the same room as before.

She was in a large white tunnel, with what appeared to be a large building at the end.

And she was falling towards it at great speed towards the building.

It looked oddly familiar to her.

And as she would find out soon enough where she had seen it.

When she was about to make impact with the roof, she braced herself, and found herself slowing down, almost if she was… floating.

She looked down and found she was hovering centimetres above the roof.

Slowly she let herself down.

Until her feet were touching the hard surface of the roof.

She breathed, and looked up into the sky looking for the vortex that had brought her to where ever she was.

It was nowhere in sight.

She examined herself trying to find the change that had saved her life.

She didn't look any difference.

She was still 5 foot tall, wearing her blue bandanna around her head, a white tank top, a blue tee shirt over that, unbuttoned down the front, and jeans.

But inside her she felt more powerful… much like a half saiyan must feel.

Deep inside her, she knew that that's what she had become a half saiyan.

`Oh Dende I'm in the DBZ world! Yes! I've wanted to come here since I was ten!' She thought.

Although she was extremely confused, she was extremely exhilarated.

It appeared that her dream had come true, she was in Dragonballz, and the reason the building looked so familiar, was because it was Capsule Corporation.

She jumped down off the roof, which must have been several metres tall.

Well she more floated down, instinctively using her ki to balance herself.

She wanted to find someone to give her an idea what was happening.

SAKURA

A girl sat with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a white New York jeans shirt and cargo jeans, playing on her playstation 2 with Dragonballz Budokai on it.

She was finishing her final round on the game, when the screen went bright white.

She glared at the screen she was so close to finishing and it decided to stuff up on her.

Slowly the white light enveloped her, and she felt herself falling.

`Damn,' She thought…she didn't even get to finish her game.

She closed her eyes and trying to think through her frustration.

Normally she was quite sarcastic, but on occasion when she got really mad, which was quite easily done, she would beat the person to a pulp.

But there was no one to blame now, so she was either going to work through it, or kill the first person she saw.

So needless to say, it was obvious she loved fighting, A LOT.

Sakura slowly shook her head; she couldn't get rid of this frustration.

Then she fell on her butt.

She slowly opened her eyes to behold different surroundings again.

It appeared that she was in front of Capsule Corporation… but that was impossible.

Wasn't it?

She slowly stood up, feeling slightly off balance.

I mean come on; you don't fall out of the sky every day.

And a distinct impression that she was now Saiyan, but she was missing her tail.

Sakura looked around, and a particular person caught his eye.

Her favourite character, Vegeta was standing huffily under a tree on the edge of a compound.

She smiled, this was great.

SHALYCIA (SHA) (A/N Ok yours is the one I have changed the most, sorry bout that, but it can't be helped)

Shalycia sat on her computer staring at her favourite family photo of the Son family, where they were together, Goku, Chichi, Gohan and Goten laughing and smiling happily.

She loved that family, and as people have told her several times she looked like Chichi.

Oh how wicked it would be to be Chichi, loving husband, caring children, Chichi had it all. Shal may only be 17 but she knew what counted in life, and what made people happy.

Not that if she was to fall into Dragonballz, she wouldn't try and take over Chichi's life or anything, it would just be nice to be her.

Sha closed her eyes, with the feeling that she was picturing white everywhere.

It was a nice feeling, not at all threatening, so she went with it.

It only stopped feeling nice when she landed on something hard.

She opened her eyes and gasped at shock at the person staring back at her.

It was Chichi, but that was impossible.

It took Shal a few minutes to recover, but when she did, she realised that it wasn't Chichi at all.

The hair was wrong for one thing. It had the same bun, but it had bright purple bangs (A/N Sorry if I didn't get that right)

Also there was a bright purple and black mix tail waving around beside her.

The garments that the Chichi look alike was wearing were very much alike the real Chichi's but the colours were bright purple and black.

A very co-ordinated looking person

Shal raised her hand to her mouth, and surprisingly, the other person did the same.

And slowly Shal began to notice that she was staring at a mirror, and that person was she.

Now the similarities between her and Chichi were almost ridiculous.

It was like a Carbon Copy of Chichi, but was obviously Saiyan.

She grinned, she was very feisty, and strong willed like Chichi; it would be very interesting to find out what people thought about her.

She turned around, and went smack into something orange.

She looked up and stared right into the confused looking face of Goku.

"Chichi?" He asked looking like he had just been slapped with a fish.

VEDITH



Vedith rolled helplessly on the ground; she was laughing to hard to care about what people thought about her.

To others, her behaviour may have been considered crazy, but to her it was the way she was.

Normally she was very sensitive to the way people acted towards her, but the exception was when she was hyperactive, then she was too happy to care.

The other things people noticed about her was that she was kind of dramatic - a real drama queen, (A/n Sounds a heck of a lot like me….) But was in possession of quick temper and an ego the size of Vegeta's if not bigger.

She was kind of punky, and was very artistic.

Her sense of humour often got her into trouble.

It was a very big sense of humour at that, and she found a lot of things funny.


She was extremely confident, and she was only 13.

She was also polish/Yugoslavian.

(A/N not that it matters it was just in her description)

Her long brown hair with red streaks had bits of leaf in it from rolling on the ground, and her hazel eyes were oozing salty tears.

When Vedith was standing she was 5'2, and she often got mocked about her height, but she soon settled those who wanted to bug her. (A/n I hate my height, and I'm always getting teased about it.)

She was slim, and a huge fan about Dragonballz.

She enjoyed Singing, dancing, rock/Euro music, reading, school and people.

She was a very well loved person all round.

She had just pulled her most recent prank, including glue a bag of chicken feathers and a very grumpy annoying teacher that nobody liked.

(A/N But you wouldn't do that would you Vedith, oh and just to let you know I was being sarcastic, but face it, if you had the chance, you would do it to everyone. DON'T LIE TO ME! YOUR FATE IS IN MY HANDS! ~_~ @ The people who are lying)

She was too busy rolling on the ground to notice that a very large, angry, red faced, chicken man was storming towards her.

He was not a happy chicken man.

His shadow was just about to land on Vedith, when there was a flash of brilliant white light, and the student he was about to give detention to for the rest of her life, disappeared.

Vedith opened her happiness tear filled eyes when she felt that she was no longer rolling on the ground.

In fact she wasn't even on her school grounds.

She was falling, as crazy as it sounded.

She looked around her, not much of a view. All she could see was an extensive white tunnel.

Suddenly the tunnel flickered and disappeared.

Leaving Vedith in mid air above a VERY busy looking compound.

She looked down at herself and found that she was wearing a combat/army outfit, and a dragon tattoo was visible on her shoulder.

She had quite an interesting bird's eye view of the place.

There was a view of other, colourful looking characters outside, most of them doing their own individual things.

The building was a yellow colour, with the words Capsule Corporation printed on the side.

Vedith did a double take, Capsule Corp. But that was only in Dragonballz.

Could that mean that she had somehow been transported through dimensions somehow? She'd have to do some quick sleuthing, preferably by asking someone as soon as she could.

Something brown with red streaks caught her eye, at first she thought it was her hair, then it gradually became apparent that it wasn't that at all.

But a tail, and in her vocabulary, and in so many other people's that I know, it meant that she was Saiyan, but that was impossible.

But it was also impossible to be in Dragonballz, she looked down, and noticed that her feet were some distance off the ground.

Like she was… flying.

Vedith suddenly felt dizzy, it was too much to comprehend in a short period of time.

And she plummeted out of the sky.

It was actually a miracle she had stayed up there so long, which meant she knew subconsciously how to use her energy to support herself.

But when realisation hit, she lost control.

She would have been surely smashed on the ground if someone had not caught her.

She opened her eyes, as she had shut them tightly when she started falling to look into he scowling face of Vegeta.

"Why do these brats keep popping up all over the place?" Vegeta growled to himself.

Vedith looked puzzled and groggily said "Wha?"

"You brats dropping out of the sky, I suppose that you will want to see the Baka who brought you here?"

(A/n GUILTY AS CHARGED)

Vedith nodded dumbly too much in awe of her favourite character to say anything.

Vegeta dropped to the ground, "Hurry up then," he said as he walked in the other direction.

STINA

Stina was definitely pissed off.

Some evil crazy scientists had taken her away from her secure home in the middle of the night, and now they were experimenting on her.

According to what little information she had found out.

She had been born with a rare and strong blood type, and her bone was considerably weird.

These two factors combined together made her the ideal test subject for the evil scientists.

What bugged her was they refused to use her given name, but preferred to call her Subject MG.

Stina sighed; it was currently the part of the day she had to herself under observation.

She'd felt this constant pulling at her the night she had been kidnapped, like she was supposed to go somewhere, but she had been under such heavy sedation most of the time, that she didn't know whether she was coming or going.

Stina was 5'5, and pretty thin. But considering that she wasn't exactly getting gourmet food, she had got thinner.

She was also really pale.

She'd heard a few scientists talking, and apparently the experiments weren't going the way they wanted, which meant that they'd have to do a whole heap of new tests.

She was dreading it with all her soul.

Stina had been the victim of a new project called metal grafting.

She presumed that these scientists were X-men nuts, and saw the whole wolverine thing and wanted to try it.

She needed to get out of here.

Sure she had no clothes of her own excluding her lab gowns the horrible white ones.

But it would be worth it to get out of this mental place.

She was under huge security, but she thought she could outsmart it.

She grabbed her throat like she was choking and dropped to the floor.

An alarm went off, and the door opened, it was a pity the scientist observation window was on the other side of the room and it would take them a while to get there.

For evil geniuses they were pretty dumb.

She quickly got up and rushed from the room, and ducked behind a wall.

Watching the people in official looking white jackets running around.

Eventually she slipped through the security and made it outside.

It was wonderful, she could smell something natural and not chemical, she could see the sky.

She was free.

Suddenly she found herself falling, at first she thought she had been pushed from behind and was being sent sprawling, but after more then a minute, she figured otherwise.

It was very bright in her falling place, very white.

She was just getting comfortable in the white light, when she landed.

It wasn't a bad landing; in fact she landed on a bed, lying down.

She looked around; it looked similar to an infirmary.

`Thee Shit hath hit thee fan.' Stina thought

She sat up, and looked around the room.

There were several empty beds, and very many logos, that made her blood freeze.

The capsule corporation logo was on nearly everything in the room.

From capsules, to medical equipment

But if Capsule corp. was there, that means that she was not in her world anymore.

She'd broken through a barrier and crossed into Dragonballz.

A mirror caught her attention, her ears had an elfish appearance, and in fact they were elf ears.

And this didn't weird her out one bit.

Her hair was still in the same style, brown- cut jaggedly just below the ears, but her eyes had taken on a new colour.

Blue and yellow

She also noted the presence of two fangs, not long, but quite a nice medium length.

She also noticed that she was no longer wearing the ugly white lab clothes that she had escaped in.

But baggy pants, with a mesh skirt over top

(A/N do not ask me, I am feeling weird right now, and pants and mesh can go together if I say they can!)

There was a chain going around her hips like a belt, with one end hanging down on one side of her leg.

She wore a superhero T-shirt, the classic superman one, with the S on the front.

Her elf ears were studded with lots of piercings.

They started at the bottom of each ear, and worked their way up to the top, till there was no more room.

The earrings that filled those holes, were all blue studs.

On her feet she wore socks and her red shoes that looked like they came straight out of a bowling alley.

On her head she wore a toque that said touch me and die.

(A/n I learnt I new word, toque I had to look that up in a dictionary to see what it meant ^_^;)

On her hands she wore tight black fingerless gloves, and around her neck was her spiked dog collar.

She jumped out of the bed, when she felt something wiggling around in it.

And to her surprise her muse poked its nose out.

Hogosha, the little black and navy blue dragon the size of a half cat.

He had spikes down his back and to his tail, and the whole normal fire-breathing thing going on.

The dragon glared at Stina, "Nice to see you to." He muttered.

Stina blinked

"Speechless I see, well doesn't surprise me, you've always been a bit dumb."

Smart mouthed little dragon, that he was.

"Hogosha shut up, we have a crisis."

"What your dress sense? I can't help you there."

"No I am almost certain that we are in Dragonballz."

The little dragon pssshed.

"What ever Stina."

"Seriously." She said bouncing around the room in her usual hyperactive manner, accidentally crashing into a wall, and cutting her head open.

"What's that?" Hogosha asked.

"Blood." Stina said very matter of factly, holding her hand to her ailing head.

"No behind you, is that a tail?"

Stina looked down, and indeed, there was a saiyan tail whipping back and forth.

"Cool." She muttered.

Hogosha flapped over to her, and landed on her shoulder.

"All right then, lets see this head injury." He ordered.

Stina removed her hand from her head, and Hogosha peered at where it had been.

He let out a surprised flame, singing Stina's eyebrows.

"What? What's wrong?" Stina demanded.

"Your wound just healed over." The dragon told her.

"Seriously? How cool, I regenerated my skin."

The dragon hopped down.

Suddenly an idea popped into her brain.

Metal grafting, regeneration powers, X-men, those words flashed around her brain.

She took up a stance, and focused, and to her surprise, metal blades actually slid out of her knuckles.

She jumped into the air and shouted her joy; the blade still extended as she punched the air.

"Yes, I have wolverine powers."

Hogosha yawned.

"So that makes me," Stina took account for everything.

"Elf/Saiyan/X-men thingy"

Just then the door at the other end of the room opened, and a figure stood there.

He was green, he was tall, and he was Piccolo.

"Great," he said, "another one."

DESTINY (hey I need your email, I need to talk to you about your place in this story line ^_^)

A/N Actually I need all the new peoples emails, and anyone else's that I don'' have thank u

Destiny, she was definitely a tomboy, no make up had ever marred her face, no dress had ever been in contact with her without her ripping it to shreds.

She couldn't have stood the girls who acted girly.

She had played sport with the best of the guys, and played pranks on the worst of them.

That was, if she could have got close enough to them without them running in the other direction.

Her race was alien, for no one knew what kind of creature Buu was he could pass for chewed chewing gum, jelly and a monster.

But he was not really in any of those categories.

Buu was in a league of his own.

Destiny was what would become of Buu eventually when he split into many beings.

She was what you would call a female version of Kid Buu.

She was pink, she had blue eyes instead of red, and she was a girl so she looked slightly different if you catch my meaning.

She wore a light blue gi with a silver shirt beneath it and boots like Buu's.

She was from the time when Buu had split into Evil Buu, and Super Buu, and Buu Hoo (A/N so I made that up ^_^ There was no Buu Hoo.) and Kid Buu. An alternate time to the one where the Kai's won over Buu and imprisoned him.

She was a part of Buu as well; she had met Kid Buu, and had instantly fallen for him.

Animal magnetism some might say.



In her time the Buu's had destroyed nearly all life on earth, and collected a lot of souvenirs

One being Bulma Briefs famous time capsule though none knew how to work it.

It had really just become her bedroom.

She was absolutely positive that she was going to tell Kid Buu how she felt tomorrow, but first she needing some sleep.

She was extremely tired as she had been spending all day perfecting her "borrowed technique"

She had nicked the move from Piccolo once upon a time, it was known as the Special Beam Cannon.

Destiny was no where near as powerful as Buu, but she could absorb people and regenerate.


She flew back to the ruins of Capsule Corps where her bedroom resided a.k.a. The Time capsule

Weirdly enough the time capsule was in the same place as Arty's machine that would be there in the future in another dimension.

She crawled inside and went to sleep.

FUREA

That was it they had all seven dragonballs, Furea was so happy.

FINALLY she could make her wish.

She rubbed her ands together in anticipation, making happy squealing sounds every now and again.

Manda stood nearby, waiting for her turn to make a wish.

Furea summoned the dragon, without managing to sound or look like a complete idiot.

(A/n like Krillin on Namek, What was he thinking I wanted slap him over.)

The enormous green dragon rose into the sky, and the once blue sky dimmed to black.

"YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME FROM MY SLUMBER! YOU HAVE 2 WISHES, WHAT IS YOUR FIRST WISH?" Shenlong boomed.

Furea raised her voice so that it could be heard over the commotion.

"I WISH THAT THE SUPREME KAI WAS HERE ON EARTH WITH ME!" She wished.

Manda blinked, so that's what Furea was wishing for.

"YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!" Shenlong said, his eyes flashing red.

And the Supreme Kai, a very mystified Supreme Kai at that materialised next to Furea, who immediately latched onto his arm.

"YOU HAVE ONE MORE WISH! SPEAK NOW!"

Manda stepped forward, ready to make her wish, when a green blur dashed forward quickly, and said "I WISH THAT ANDROID 17 WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME!"

Manda anime sweat dropped, that was a weird wish.

"IT SHALL BE DONE!" The Dragon's eyes flashed red for the last time, then the dragonballs turned to stone for another year and scattered all over the globe.

The figure in green laughed ecstatically. But somewhere in a room of whoever was keeping track of the chances, a little sign hung with Okura's name on it. Below that was a number three.

That number 3 dropped off and was instantly replaced with a 2.

Okura had lost a chance, for making 17 fall in love with her was definitely changing events.

Manda walked up to her and smacked her on the head.

"Okura you idiot, YOU STOLE MY WISH! AND WITH A DUMB WISH AT THAT PLASTIC FANTASTIC MAN? COME ON YOU ONLY LIKE HIS BUTT!"

Okura shrugged laughing happily.

"Now back to Capsule Corps. To wait for my one true love." Okura said hopelessly love struck floating into the air and back the way she came.

Manda sighed, she yelled to Furea to say that she was going back to.

It wasn't apparent whether Furea had heard her or not, she was just staring at the Supreme Kai.

Manda took to the air and headed back.

"Where am I?" The Supreme Kai asked.

"You are on Earth, with me." Furea said happily, not loosening her grip on his arm.

"Why?"

"Cos I wished you here, silly." Furea said happily.

"But you don't understand the foolishness of your actions, I cannot just leave the upper worlds, dimensional and time rifts would become catastrophic with out me."

"Take a chill pill Shin." Furea laughed.

"I refuse to take any pills what so every, if you think you can make… Wait aren't you one of those fans that Artemisia brought into this dimension."

Furea nodded furiously.

"The one know as Furea? The Supreme Kai…" He trailed off.

"Yes indeed." She said, "Can we got sight seeing now? Please?" She said making puppy dog eyes at him.

"Yes fine, but I must be sent back as soon as possible, the repercussions could be severe."

"You're on holiday, with me. Stop thinking about work." Furea said taking to the air with the supreme Kai in tow.

"So where are we going?"

"Well actually I was thinking of getting me a pet wolf." The Shin fan said happily.

"Wolf?"

`You'll see." She said happily.

If you haven't got it already Furea is very happy.

Shin and Furea were flying over a heavily wooded area when a cry reached Furea's ears.

She recognised it right away; it was a cry from the animal that she was seeking.

She plunged down through the canopy of leaves the Supreme Kai deliberating a little bit then following after her.

When he got to her side, she was kneeling over a black and white male wolf.

It was obviously injured and was whimpering helplessly.

He was obviously a teen wolf, between being a puppy and an adult.

Furea turned her pleading eyes on Shin.

"Please, can you heal him?" Furea begged.

The Supreme Kai sighed, "I guess," He knelt down and used his energy to heal what was plaguing the poor wolf adolescent.

It sat up a bit bewildered, then licked Shin's hand.

The wolf looked at Furea suspiciously, probably smelling the cat side of her.

Furea smiled when the wolf knocked her down and started licking her.

"So do you wanna keep this one?" Shin said.

"Sure why not, he seems to like us." She said happily.

"Good," Shin said putting the creature to sleep.

The Supreme Kai had the insight to put the thing to sleep so it wouldn't panic in mid air.

Then he picked it up.

Furea took to the air enthusiastically beside the laden Kai.

They were now bound for Capsule Corporation.

MANDA

Manda was so close to being home.

She wanted to kill Okura sure, but she was more looking forward to seeing Van.

She'd been away from CC for a couple of days, and she was ready to get back to civilisation.

The stereotypical capsule building came into view.

And her grin grew wider.

Unknown to her several people were picking up her presence and noting it.

She dropped down on the lawn and ran up towards the building, and was caught from behind and swung around, coming face to face with Van.

She laughed

"Hi!" She said cheerily.

"Hello Manda," he said nicely.

"So are we going to train?" Manda said, looking forward to more time with Van.

"Yeah I'll whip you." Van said.

Mean while the cameras, the very technological ones, were picking up some very interesting info.

This new girl, Manda, had feelings for Van as the cameras were reading, he returned them.

It showed that there was heat between them, considering the inferred was definitely picking up a raise in temperature.

This was noted, and a plan was beginning to formulate.

Van took to the air and waited for Manda to follow, and a microscopic camera followed them.

Eventually they stopped in a clearing in a wood.

They both took they're stances.

"You sure you want to do this?" Manda said, feeling cocky.

"You should be the one reconsidering." Van shot back.

"But your money where you mouth is?"

"I'd rather let my fists do the talking," Van said launching into a flying punch.

Manda nimbly dodged, and swung her foot round.

Van phased out and pulled his sword out of its scabbard.

Bringing it down towards Manda.

She phased, threw an energy ball, phased again and did the same again.

Forcing the sword to slice through a nearby tree.

Van turned round, feinted left then right, and struck Manda in the stomach.

She keeled over and brought her hands together and fired another bit of energy at Van.

That missed, but it distracted him long enough for her to make her foot connect with his chest when she pushed off.

He lashed out with his foot colliding with her cheek and propelling her into a tree.

She forced herself towards him, at the last second phased and went to fire a energy blast at his stomach, when he phased and used the palm of his hand to send her yet again back into the same tree.

This time she didn't get up, she rolled onto her back and sighed.

Van got concerned he hoped he didn't hurt her too badly.

Venus and Kage

Venus and Kage were sitting on a log on the edge of the Capsule Corporation property.

They were currently were discussing their plan to make Manda and Van get together faster when there was suddenly a presence beside them.

They turned around to find a figure in black standing there holding a bright orange spray gun.

Venus stood up quickly as did Kage.

Kage held up a fist, "Who are you and what do you want?"

The black figure tutted and Venus backed up a bit preparing to bolt if necessary.

Kage did the same, this figure was eerie.

"What not even a fight? How disappointing,"

Venus growled.

Kage whispered to her, "I'll distract him, you go get help."

It was obvious to them that even together they couldn't take this person, their power was too weak compared to the black presence.

"No way," Venus whispered back, "I ain't going to leave you here alone."

"If you don't we're both toast."

"Why don't you?" Venus questioned.

"JUST DO IT!" Kage roared.

"Oh do shut up." The black figure demanded.

Pumping the spray gun, a pink mist appeared out of the end of it.

Venus and Kage instantly fell unconscious.

The figure walked over to them and placed a hand on each of them.

Then they all disappeared.

The only thing left behind was Venus' white headband.

When Kage and Venus woke up, they found that they were in a dark room in a dark metal cage.

The cage was similar to a birdcage, with cold black bars.

Kage ran up and grabbed the bars wanting to find someone to yell out.

Surprisingly she was propelled backwards by blue electricity, into Venus' arms.

"You okay?" Venus asked.

"Yeah I'll live." Kage said huffily.

VAN

Van walked quickly over to where Manda was lying on her back.

She had her eyes closed, and he feared the worst.

But then he noticed her chest movement.

(A/n NO HE WAS NOT STARING AT HER CHEST! HE WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE WAS ALIVE)

He walked over and crouched down beside her.

"Manda? Are you okay?"

Her eyelids fluttered open.

"Wow, you're tough."

"Fat lot of good that did you." Van said gruffly helping her up.

"I'll live," Manda said.

"You better, cos I'd be sad if you died."

"Really? You would?" Manda said.

"Yeah… I…I…Manda…I…"

Manda looked up at Van, "Van, I care about you." She said it straightforward, and braced herself for the answer she didn't want to hear.

Van's blood heated and froze at the same time.

SHE LIKED HIM, BUT COULD HE MANAGE TO GET CLOSE TO HER WITHOUT MAKING HER GET HURT.

"I like you to Manda…"

"There's more, isn't there?" Manda asked, placing her hand on Van's.

He looked away.

"You can tell me, you can tell me anything."

"It's my past…" Van started, "You don't want to get caught up with a guy like me."

"That is my decision," Manda said forcefully, "And if I chose to like you then you will have to deal with that."

Van smiled.

"Do you wanna hear it first before you make any decisions?"

Manda blinked, "What makes you think it would change my mind? But if it makes you feel better, then I will hear you out."

Van took a deep breath and began.

***


Half an hour later, Manda was hugging Van.

"Just cos you've been unlucky in life, does not mean that it was your fault." She said.

Van smiled, he'd over come the obstacle, and now Manda had officially agreed to be his girlfriend, or what ever foxes call their girlfriends.

The forces that were spying on Capsule Corporation pulled out, this was too good.

MQ

MQ stood in front of Vegeta, she was confronting him.

"Vegeta," She said forcefully, "I want to fight with you."

"What make you think I want to fight with you?"

"You're always itching for a fight," Mq said shrugging.

"With a worthy opponent" Vegeta added.

"Your right, you not a worthy opponent, I'm going to go find." She paused for effect, "Kakarott."

"WHAT THAT BAKA? WHY ARE YOU GOING TO FIND HIM?"

"He's a more worthy opponent for me, it was obvious that you were no longer a worthy challenge to me, for I have obviously surpassed you." MQ stated Goading Vegeta towards a fight.

"Kakarott I am a far superior warrior then HE!" Vegeta said He in disgust.

"Prove it." MQ said, smirking for she obviously was getting her way.

"Fine I shall, I shall beat you, then I shall kick Kakarott's behind to kingdom come."

MQ laughed triumphantly, "I'll see you outside in 10."

***



Ten minutes later, MQ was standing outside on the front lawn, with Vegeta opposite her.

"Bring it." Mq said before Vegeta hurled himself towards her.

MQ focused and Vegeta passed right through her.

She smirked at his bemused expression.

"Interesting power." Vegeta muttered before throwing a decoy energy blast and a real one.

The real one hit MQ, and sent her flying through the air.

She twisted round at fired her own attack.

It hit Vegeta in the arm, cutting it open in several places.

He phased out a kicked her in the stomach, and punched him in the jaw in return.

They both jumped backwards.

"Not bad," Vegeta commented and powered up to super saiyan, "But you're no match for me."

Mq smirked, "We'll see," She muttered, "We'll see."

***


About an hour later the outcome of the battle was still undecided.

Vegeta was obviously stronger, but MQ kept using her ability to walk through stuff.

Eventually Bulma called the fight off; threatening that Vegeta would not get any if he did not cease this insanity at once.

According to her, they needed the front lawn.

SAYURI

Sayuri, the manias (a/n ^_^) was still running around in Vegeta's stuff.

She had acquired somewhere a pair of ki and Vegeta resistant handcuffs. **Cough** Bulma's room **cough**

(A/n you do not want to know. And if you do want to know just guess, Vegeta resistant, Bulma's room, not getting any as a threat? That's right Bulma eats cake in her room and Vegeta isn't allowed any **nods** Unless you want to take it otherwise, which I don't doubt they do, do in their spare time, I didn't really want to think about that.)

She had glomped every male Dragonballz character in the area, including Vegeta who had almost blasted her except she had told him that he had to cook dinner tonight of his own initiative or else he would be sleeping on the couch, Bulma's orders.

So he spared her.

Now she had just seen Vegeta stalking off to the shower looking bloody and cut up, which in her opinion made him look hotter.

She followed him handcuffs in hand.

She was smirking evilly.

Sayuri waited near the bathroom door, until she was sure that Vegeta was completely undressed.

(A/n SAYURI YOU WOULDN'T! O_o)

Before slipping into the bathroom before he got in the shower and placed one end of the handcuff on her wrist and the other one on his.

Vegeta turned around in complete shock.

He didn't say anything.

He looked at the handcuffs, then at Sayuri, then at the handcuffs again.

He tried to break them, to no avail.

Sayuri got growled at, then yelled at, but she held her ground.

Eventually he blindfolded her and had a shower with one hand sticking out of the door.

Sayuri didn't mind she'd seen him naked and she could see through the blind fold.

ARIES

Aries and her little friend, Cole, were walked done one of the many corridors of Capsule Corps. When Cole started acting strange, he started heading off in his own direction, and Aries followed.

She walked into the infirmary where she found Piccolo, and a new girl.

The thing that interested her most was Cole seemed to have found a friend.

Another dragon

She walked into the room.

"Hi! I'm Aries," She said waving at the other girl.

"Stina," She said happily.

"Is that your dragon?" Aries asked.

"Well his names Hogosha and he does what he pleases."

Aries crawled down on the floor, and picked Cole and Hogosha up.

To her surprise Hogosha spoke, "Do you mind, I find it very unflattering to be handled as such."

Aries eeped and dropped him.

"Oh did I mention he talks?" Stina said smiling.

"No you missed that little detail," Aries said smiling as well.

"Anyway," Aries said, "I have to go talk to Bulma," She said, "I will talk to you later Stina."

"Bye," Stina replied.

Aries walked out of the room Cole at her heels, Cole looked happy.

Aries then wandered outside, and co-incidentally towards the place where Kage and Venus had been when they were last there.

She sat down and was surprised to find Venus' headband next to her.

Venus never took that off, Aries scowled and picked up the headband.

She sensed something weird going on.

(A/n I'm giving you a power that you didn't ask for cos I need you to have it to help with the story line.)

Cole paced from one foot to the other, he was very agitated.

Then he spoke, which scared Aries to no extent cos she wasn't aware that he could.

"Some one with magical powers has been here." He said with a jittery voice.

Aries blinked.

"Say what?"

"Some one with magical powers has been here."

"I heard that, you can talk? Anyway is that what I was sensing?"

"Yes, and yes."

"Creepy, so what happened?"

"Well to tell you the truth there is a trace of benzodiazepine powder here."

"And that does what?"

"Well it is more in a mist form, but essentially it is powder, benzodiazepine is a powerful sedative, knocks people out of impact."

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"There is also a transportation spell that has recently been used."

"Venus? You don't think?" Aries said not finishing her sentences.

"She's not the only one," Cole said nodding, "There's another one missing to, Venus must have not been alone."

"Kage," Aries deducted, "They've been hanging out a lot lately."

"Then I think we may have a problem." Cole said.

GIN

Gin was currently feeling strange, she was worse then that morning.

She had an impulse to walk everywhere, and that's what she did.

She wandered off the CC grounds and into town, it was getting late, heading towards dusk.

And every minute that passed that anticipation grew.

Okura

Okura had been back for a while when a pink van tore up the CC driveway.

And it was the yells that drew her outside.

It apparently was 17; she squealed and ran up to him.

"17, it's me!" She squealed.

"Of course it's you," He said semi smiling in his weird android way.

"So you found me?"

"It appears so, it's like playing hide and go seek with you, not that I mind, hunting you is always fund," He smirked, "My prize is always greater in the end."

Okura had been so focussed on 17 that she had failed to notice that Vegeta was standing there, with a happy looking Sayuri cuffed to his arm, in super saiyan mode yelling at 17 to tell him what he wanted.

17 blinked at Vegeta, "I only wanted my lady," He said making goo goo eyes at Okura.

Sayuri gagged.

Vegeta scowled suspiciously and powered down.

His hair turning dark again along with his eyes.

"Can I play with your gun?" Okura asked, fingering his belt.

(A/n NO YOU SICKOS!)

17 blinked, "We haven't even had our first date yet."

Okura slapped him playfully, making Sayuri want to be sick, "Not that gun you pervert," She said with a smile, "Your gun that goes bang?"

17-anime sweat dropped, "I knew that."

Apparently his love obsession had made him quite OOC.

NICOLE

Just then Furea landing with Shin in tow, still carrying a wolf.

And then in the same space where Okura's name hung Furea's name-dropped a number and she was left with the number 2.

Shin wasn't supposed to make an entrance until the Buu saga.

As soon as the Supreme Kai could he put the animal down and woke him up.

The creature woke up, and stumbled around for a bit.

Just then Nicole came out of the house.

The wolf froze and bounded up to her.

It was obvious what he thought; there was another wolf in the proximity.

Nicole bent down and patted it on the head.

It cocked its head to the side confused.

Dynesty

Dynesty decided it was now or never, she knew that Arty had got her a motor bike, but that would mean going down into the lab where Arty was currently getting Okura's Gameboy Advance from the real world, as well as Aires' Tiara/crown and Sayuri's C.D collection and Discman.

And she didn't want to have to explain where she was going.

She had no parents in this dimension, and she was going to make the most of it.

So she opened a window, and flew out.

It was time to do some major partying.

DARREN

It was currently dusk when Darren decided that it was about time he put his query to Arty, and with that decision he stormed into the lab.

He was surprised to find Arty handing him his beloved laptop.

He blinked, "Thanks," he muttered.

She smiled, "I need to get back to work Darren, so if that was all?"

"Actually, that wasn't why I was here, you need to get out, and I'm going to town, so you're coming with me."

Arty blinked, "Um, but I've almost finished this project, I have almost unlocked the factor of morphing into animals, and into humans."

"You can finish later."

"No I can't, I can't leave it unattended."

Darren smiled, "Then put it in a test tube and bring it with you."

"Fine," Arty said.

She poured the solution into a glass tube, put a stopper in it, tied a string to it, and put it around her neck.

"Can we go now?"

Darren smiled, now he could stop feeling so crowded, and have some fun away from everyone.

ARTY

Arty had been working all day, she had retrieved some more items from the real world, and now she'd been working on some new formula for animal and human transformations.

She wasn't completely fussed at all when Darren demanded that they went out on the town for a while.

But she was worried about her creation.

Darren solved that.

So she followed him out to the front yard where she found an awful lot of people.

The first thing she noticed was that 17 and Okura needed to be put in a box, cos no living thing deserved to see that.

How can they be so mushy?

Also the supreme Kai was present, which was a new one.

Arty raised an eyebrow at Sayuri who looked like she was having the time of her life being cuffed to Vegeta.

Arty didn't think she wanted to know where the handcuffs came from, or what sick idea Sayuri had in mind.

Unfortunately Arty failed to notice the wolf near Nicole, and she tripped over him.

This wasn't extremely bad, but it definitely had an effect, for it just happened to be Murphy's law that the tube around Arty's neck smashed down on the wolf's head.

Right before everyone who was present, the wolf began to change.

Even 17 and Okura stopped making mushy puppy dog eyes at each other to watch.

Slowly but surely, the wolf transformed into a very startled and very not wearing any clothes teenage male.

He had pale skin, with ebony hair.

The eyes in his head were icy blue, and were darting around wildly.

Arty frowned, "Well that sucked." She said.

NICOLE

Nicole was equally surprised when the wolf that was paying her so much attention turned into a guy.

And surprisingly, she was the only one that he would talk to.

He had run up behind her, scared out of his wits.

She didn't blame him, I mean come on, if you got changed from what you'd always known into some strange thing.

You'd have to adjust to so much.

The first words out of his mouth were "What happened?"

Nicole didn't know how to say what really did happen.

It was Bulma who actually resolved the situation though, she had come outside, seen the naked teen.

Gasped and asked if he was new.

What could anyone else say but, yes?

She had whisked him inside along with Nicole, cos he wouldn't let go of her arm.

When they reappeared he was dressed in jeans and a black top.

Nicole cleared her throat, "everyone this is Carsh."

Carsh turned his pleading eyes on her, "Please don't leave me alone with these people, you're a wolf, you know what it's like."

Furea stormed up.

"What did Arty do to my pet wolf?" She demanded.

But if they were planning to ask her they would have to wait, for Arty and Darren had disappeared off to town in all the chaos.

GIN

It was night by the time that Gin got to town.

And already she was feeling more feral then she should have.

She sat down on a nearby bench, and hung her head in her hands.

She needed some thinking time.

She thought she heard someone calling her name so she looked up.

But what she found wasn't relief, but made her nightmare more complete.

The new moon shone down from where it sat, though the moon had been destroyed it was back for some reason that could only be explained as it had to be back for this part of the story, and that's why it was back.

Gin was transfixed on the glowing new moon.

She couldn't tear her gaze away.

White fur began to sprout all over her body, and she grew in size.

In no time she was in her dog-demon form.

She had lost all control.

She stormed down the street like a big white, furry, giant dog might.

Except her instincts was more primitive demon style.

She knocked buildings over, stomped on driving cars. And fired energy out of her mouth.

The city was in a total panic.

Police were every where trying to soothe the savage beast, which wasn't working.

And all the while, Gin's reign of terror spread.

DYNESTY

Dynesty was having the time of her life; she'd been clubbing, she'd been the life of the party.

Dancing was one of her many fortes.

But now she was out in the open trying to get some air, before diving back into the fun again.

That's when the screams and roars first reached her ears.

Helicopters and fighter planes flew quite far down.

Making the wind zoom passed her and her hair flutter forward.

Something was going down, she could feel it.

She looked around; no body was paying any attention to her.

She took to the sky; she needed to get to the bottom of this.

Darren & Arty

We find Arty and Darren in a small café near the window.

Arty is drinking water; she can't stand coffee unless it is in ice cream or chocolate.

Darren is drinking some brand of coffee.

"So do you get what I'm saying? I think it's unfair to burden the Briefs with all of us, so some of us should leave."

Arty nodded, "Yeah, we should talk to the other's when we get back.

Darren looked straight at Arty, "I want to be one of the ones that move out, but I feel that we should do it in twos or threes, and I am not really friends with any of the others…"

"Are you saying you want me to move out with you?" Arty said smiling.

"If it's not to much trouble, I know how much you love that lab, and being around all those people."

"I can always visit," Arty said shrugging.

"Is that a yes?" Darren asked

Arty nodded.

Sirens then caught Darren's attention.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Sirens."

Arty focused, "That's not all is it?"

"Let's go," Darren said standing up and running out the door.

Arty slammed down some money and ran to.

She guessed Darren had forgotten she didn't know how to fly.

So as much as she hated running, she did it anyway.

Heading towards the sirens.

DYNESTY

Dynesty flew quickly over head, scanning below her; the commotion seemed to be coming from the North side of town.

She saw someone flying up ahead, which meant she wasn't alone.

She sped up.

ARTY, DARREN, DYNESTY

Darren stopped in mid air when he saw what was causing all the trouble.

The huge white demon dog was currently smashing its way through army defences.

"DARREN!" He heard behind him.

He turned to find Dynesty right behind him.

"What are you doing here?" He demanded.

"No time to get sour, so how do we deal with this?"

"How ever we can." Darren said coldly.

"No Duh." Dynesty said back.

Arty had finally got to the scene of what was happening and what she saw almost forced to fall on her ass.

There was a giant white dog towering above thousands of military personal, slowly tearing its way through them.

She gulped, and looked to the sky, where she noticed two figures hovering.

"DYNESTY, DARREN!" She yelled, waving up at the sky.

One of the figures waved back, the other way had their arms crossed, she presumed it was Darren.

Arty looked around the area, if she could contain this thing, it might give Darren and Dynesty a chance to take it down without hurting any innocents.

She focused.

Arty had never done this before on purpose, the only time she had ever started fires was if she was stressed.

Now seemed like a good time to learn.

She held her hands out in front of her, and closed her eyes, picturing that the heat inside her would force its way out and make a Ring of Fire.

Soon the access smoke and painful hotness proved she had done it.

But she needed to keep it up.

She couldn't relax or the beast would get out again.

So she stayed where she was, hands out, in front of the unbearable heat, concentrating, while others fled.

Back at Capsule Corporation

"Why don't we all go shopping," Bulma said clapping her hands together in front of the crowded room.

There were several murmurs of agreement.

`Good, now everyone outside, and I'll try to find a big enough capsule plane from the lab," She said to the twenty odd people in the room.

She toddled off to the lab where she found Trunks and Goten playing with Arty's machine.

"I don't think she'd be very pleased." Bulma said loudly.

Goten and Trunks spun around guiltily.

"Now come on, we're all going shopping." Bulma said holding up a capsule and ushering the boys out of the room.

Soon everyone was flying in the plane, talking happily, making sick eyes at each other, or in Sayuri's case sitting on Vegeta's lap cos he refused to sit by other people and she couldn't be separated from him, cos of the handcuffs that she had forgotten to find the key for.

Meanwhile in the abandoned Capsule Corp, the machine that Goten and Trunks had been fiddling with began to hum.

And somewhere in the past a sleeping female Buu was sucked through the time continuum that could have been stopped by the Supreme Kai if he was doing his job, and was created by Goten and Trunks.

And just as she vanished, two familiar creatures walked into her living space towards the swirling vortex.

And through that rift came a visiting Buu and Kid Buu that had come to see if the female Kid Buu Destiny had wanted to go human hunting.

Now the future had serious problems, 3 Buu's, twenty odd fans of Dragonballz, several evil threats heading their way.

Talk about stress.

ARTY, DYNESTY, DARREN

Dynesty had been the first to pick up on what Arty was doing; you weren't friends with some one for years without picking up on the way they think.

She spiralled down and randomly blasted the creature, making it roar in annoyance, as she darted around blasting it.

Darren swooped down and went for a heavy combat attack.

Both barrels were going.

Eventually he ceased when he realised that this was getting them nowhere.

He noticed that Dynesty was just floating in mid air now to.

It was Dynesty who picked up on it, as Darren didn't really know Gin.

"DARREN!" Dynesty screamed frantically, "THAT'S A FAN! WHO'S GONE THROUGH SOME KIND OF METERMORPHASIS!"

Darren scowled, how were they supposed to fix this now?

That was solved for them as a cloud passed briefly over the moon, causing the creature to calm down for a while, then get angry again once the cloud had passed.

`Of course," Darren thought, `It's always the way on Dragonballz, the MOON is the problem."

He yelled that over to Dynesty.

"So what the hell use is that?" Dynesty yelled back, dodging a blast that Gin sent flying at her.

Darren frowned; fine he'd do it himself.

He shot up into the sky, dodging several attacks from Gin, one caught him the arm, but he kept going.

Eventually he got high enough to build his attack up.

He had remembered how Vegeta had talked about Bardock and how he had created an energy ball to substitute the moon, he was planning to do the opposite, make a dark energy ball to cause a kind of eclipse.

The problem was he would have to tap into the dark side of himself to create it.

It was worth the risk though, he needed to stop this or more people would die.

He reached down inside, to the dark recesses and drew out what he could.

It made his blood cold, but he did it.

If all went well, it might work.

He braced himself in mid air, using his energy to support himself.

Then he released his energy ball into the air.

It travelled up, and flickered, before settling in front of the moon.

The effect was instant; the dog demon shrunk then changed back into the one that Dynesty had called Gin.

He breathed deeply, that had taken a lot out of him, and stirred things he didn't want to think about.

Faintly he heard Dynesty yell for Arty to stop the fire before she burnt Gin to a crisp, but that was all.

It was the end of something for Darren and the beginning of something else.

***




There we go, a 52-page chapter.

I hope you people feel special.

That was hard to write.

Anyway I will write more as soon as I get my inspiration back, this took away most of it.

I know next chapter there's going to be chaos in a shopping centre ^_^

LOL

Anyway until then, talk to you later.

And don't forget to review

I still need to know all of your emails so I can contact you for any reason.

Either email them to me, or post in the reviews what it is when u review, if you review, though I would like you to cos this is a HUGE chapter the longest I have ever written.