Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Woah it's been a LONG road to writing this chapter, I've had tons of homework, other activities, and writer's block.

I also may be chucking in extra powers to people I feel the need to give them to for the sake of the story line.

**Nods** I hope that doesn't bug you too much.

Anyway, did u realise the plot is getting so complicated? That's part of the reason for the title.

Just a note for myself here, there Dopleganers names are SCARP AND TIEM.

I am always forgetting them.

I think I am digging myself a VERY big hole, a very fun big hole at that.

Umm everyone's items, well two people wanted gba's so they have 1 each.

Aries (Item Received)

Artemisia (Arty) (Item Received, NAH DUH IT IS ME!)

Darren (Item Received)

Destiny (Item received)

Dynesty (Item Received)

Furea (Item Received)

Gin (Item received)

Liam Ashton Warner (Kage) (Item received)

Libby (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Manda (Item received)

Mui Qui (MQ) (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Nicole (Item received)

Okura (Item Received)

Sakura (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Sayuri (Item Received)

Shalycia (Shal) (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Stina (Item received)

Van Stolin (Item Received)

Vedith (Item received)

Venus (Item still needed, email me what you want to have in the story, or post in reviews)

Oh and the new guy, Damen, I need his item to. **Nods** That's right, I'm adding a new guy. Aries gave me these stats, so if you want to change anything, let me know.

Um also Furea and Okura have now officially lost a chance each so they are down to 2 chances each.

Oh and a BIG THANK U TO MANDA AND OKURA THEY'RE NOW SOME OF MY MUSES, they were the inspiration for this chapter, if it wasn't for them, it wouldn't have been written at all, well it would have but it would have taken a bit longer.

**Nods**

***


Chapter 9

Why'd you have to go and make everything so complicated?

***
DAMEN

Damen rolled almost lazily down the sidewalk, not quite paying attention, occasionally he flicked his board to one side or another to perform skateboard moves.

A pixie stick stuck out of his mouth, he did have a sweet tooth for those. He had a couple of more in his pocket.

He loved skateboarding, and rollerblading wasn't bad either.

But martial arts was his true passion, or as some might but it, obsession, maybe that tied with Dragonballz.

Damen admired those who were masters of the art, he knew a few moves, but was nowhere near being called a master.

He was wearing his usual baggy clothes.

A black muscle shirt he wore on his chest, with black cargo pants with silver trimming on the side.

Damen had a lot on his mind.

He'd just come out of a messy relationship, the relationship that ended his being a sappy romantic.

If he were asked he most probably would deny still being a romantic, but no true romantic loses his or her romantic bone, it would just be buried deep down.

Undoubtedly he could still be sweet when he wanted to.

He'd spent the majority of the day alone.

Don't get me wrong, Damen was NOT a loner.

He loved hanging out with his peers, but he'd fallen in with a few bad apples that had stabbed him in the back, and got him into trouble, using him as a scapegoat.

It probably didn't help that he was a nice person, that people felt they could take advantage of easily, to make do their dirty work.

But there was more to Damen that met the eye.

Damen was in possession of a quick temper that would flare suddenly if provoked.

So now he was always wary around people.

His hair was a dark brown, which hang slightly longish, around his ears.

It was quite styley.

(A/n, I don't know whether you wanted it longish, like ear-length, so if u don't I'll cut it off next chapter, see I can do that)

He had eyes that made girls melt, well some girls, they were an almost calming blue, the type that could turn stormy quickly if he was upset.

His eyes screened his emotions from the world, and unfortunately for him, his sweet tooth for pixie sticks got the best of him. When he finished the one he had been chewing on, he fumbled around in his pocket for another. Almost insuring the next important seconds of his life actually took place.

Damen cruised along on his skateboard, his senses closed of from the world, some may call it fate, others coincidence.

But what may have been the last second, Damen looked up, and saw the car travelling towards him.

He didn't have time to register what type of car it was, all he heard was the blaring of the horn as the frantic driver leaned heavily on the horn, not wanting to kill someone.

Then there was a flash of white light, and Damen, saw no more.


GIN, ARTY, DYNESTY, DARREN

***

Gin lay unconscious on the ground, the hard ground at that.

The street was deserted, debris lay everywhere, two figures hovered quietly in the air, while one knelt exhausted on the ground.

Her breathing was regular, though she was completely naked.

The figure kneeling eventually stood up, wobbling, as she had used a lot of energy keeping up that fire.

She wandered over to the girl on the ground, two figures dropped down beside her.

"Alive?' Darren grunted.

Arty nodded, "Yeah."

Dynesty was scowling very angrily at Darren, not just a displeased scowl, but an almost distrusting scowl. Arty looked at Dynesty, what was wrong now?

Eventually Dynesty tore her angry looking gaze away from Darren and walked over to a nearby ambulance that wasn't completely trashed, and pulled a blanket out of it and walked back, chucking it to Arty.

"Cover her up, imagine her face if she woke up and found she was naked in the middle of town."

Arty raised an eyebrow as she covered Gin up; "It wasn't her fault that her clothes ripped when she transformed."

Gin stirred, and sat up groggily, Arty backed off to give her room.

"What happened?" She said, noticing the mess around her.

"Dog demon transformation?" Darren said sarcastically.

Dynesty shot Darren another look almost like she wanted to kick him or something.

Gin's eyes widened considerably, "I didn't…did I? I wouldn't?"

Arty put an arm around her.

"I'm sorry Gin, must be because of your demon dog D.N.A" she said smiling nicely.

"I didn't hurt anyone, did I?" Gin said quietly.

"Not seriously." Dynesty said.

"We've got to get you home before anyone comes investigating." Dynesty said, just realising the problem of the public.

Arty nodded, it would be a bit disastrous if the public found out about them.

The Brief and Son families may have been able to get away with their public weirdness, but that was because the Briefs were a very distinguished family, and the Sons were very isolated.

"You might want to get some clothes," Darren said pointedly, sneering ever so slightly, making his top lip curl up like that of a wolf.

Gin shrieked as she noticed what he meant.

"We'll be back at Capsule Corp. soon, don't sweat it." Arty said helping her up.

Dynesty took one look at the way that the blanket way around Gin, and straightened it up, until it looked like a strapless dress.

"Much better." Dynesty announced, for Gin no longer looked she was strutting around in a blanket, but more like she was simply garbed in a shabby dress.

The 4 hurried across town, and caught a bus.

They all sat down the back, getting weird looks from the passengers.

These were by far the weirdest individuals they had seen all night.

One was very pretty in a striking way, she was the type of person who caught your attention and held it. She was clothed in all black, her hair was black, and she had the calm sort of atmosphere around her that gave you the definite impression that she was cocky, and knew exactly what she was doing the majority of the time.

Or at least she thought she knew what she was doing.

The only guy in the group wore a bright orange shirt, dark pants, and dark boots.

But that wasn't the thing that struck the passengers that were peering at the new people who were occupying the back seat.

His eyes were blue, which wasn't unusual, but these eyes chilled you to the bone if you looked into them.

One of the girls was probably what you would call exotic.

There were very few like her in the world.

Her eyes were gold, not gold flecked, but were everyone else's eyes may have been blue or brown, her shone with the unmistakable colour of the yellow precious metal.

Her hair was long and cascaded around her in shiny silvery white tresses.

Beneath her hair on her head, right at the top was two ears.

Not ordinary human ears, but dog-ears.

She was dressed simply in a white strapless dress, which actually suited her because it went with her hair.

Something else had caught the other occupants of the bus attention.

The striking girl in black, the guy, and the silvery haired girl all had something else in common.

They each had a tail.

Maybe it was the excitement of the night that had let Darren, Dynesty and Gin forget that their tails were not considered normal, and let them hang free.

Maybe it was just destiny that would lead up to the events that were to happen at the end of this night.

((A/n I keep forgetting its night, hehehe, oh well. But just a note to me and everyone else, its night cos of Gin's transformation and cos everyone's gone shopping at an all night mall.))

The other girl was pretty plain compared to the others.

She wore a T-shirt and jeans.

Her hair was a red-ish colour, streaked with blonde, and short enough to be considered short, it could be seen underneath the gap that she wore on her head that said bitch.

She was the only one of them, without a tail, she could have been considered forgettable compared to companions.

***

Gin sat in the corner of the backseat, staring out the window.

She could really have hurt someone today, all because of her transformation. She didn't even go for help when she'd felt weird.

Gin had a sneaking suspicion that the 3 beside her had been the ones to save her and everyone else.

What would have happened if they hadn't been there?

Gin turned her head briefly and studied the three beside her.

Dynesty looked normal, her usual composed self.

Darren, was like a wall, you couldn't read him, unless he had a sign on him.

Arty… was asleep. Typical of her.

Gin turned back to the window, and watched the world flash by.

She would get over this, she convinced herself, worse things had happened.

But there was a weird feeling that this was going to come back and bite not only her, but also everyone else in the ass.

***


Dynesty was pondering.

On the outside she may have looked calm.

But her inside was in turmoil.

There was something hostile about Darren, but it had been presumably been just part of the angry teenager, that everyone felt once and a while.

She considered Darren to be quite cool.

But now he was just cold.

He had always been cold before, but now he was frigid.

If he had turned his gaze on her, she would have almost been positive that something had changed.

An almost freezing energy radiated off him, and only Dynesty seemed to be able to feel it.

Arty had looked at her like she was mental when she had been scowling at Darren, so obviously she couldn't feel it.

But Dynesty had to admit; Arty totally sucked in the energy-using department anyway, so she wasn't going to be much help in anything.

She probably couldn't even sense any of the people on the bus.

Dynesty was currently watching him out of the corner of her eye; he didn't look he was evil, but then again who does?

Dynesty sighed; oh she did hate working things out.

What she was looking forward to was a good shower, and maybe a hug from Trunks.

That sent a smirk to her face.

If there was one good thing about this situation it was Marai Trunks.

***

Arty was asleep on the bus, though she was not relaxing.

She was being plagued by horrible nightmares, that she couldn't make any sense of.

If she was asked about them, she would say she didn't remember the details, only an outline.

Though she would be left with a feeling of dread.

Some might say it was a warning to her of things to come.

But to her now, it was just a matter of dreaming.

In her head she saw what most people would relate to black and white, you only saw the basics, but you felt the other colours.

All around figures that she knew were evil worked their deeds.

And everywhere around them, were little pinpricks of light that she associated with her little band of fans that she had brought into this dimension.

The dark powers were simply everywhere, and it gave the impression that any resistance against them was futile. There just wasn't enough light to fight the dark.

Arty herself wasn't a pinprick of light, she wasn't even fighting.

She was just standing there, like a coward preparing to flee from battle.

Taking in her surroundings, with the look of utter disbelief on her face.

And almost like she was feeling her true body in her head, a hand landed on her shoulder, and shook her awake.

Darren was shaking her.

"We're here." He muttered.

"Oh thank you." Arty said, stretching.

The four of them walked inside, not a word was said.

Dynesty went into the kitchen to make food.

Darren disappeared somewhere, which was typical of him.

Arty directed Gin towards a shower, telling her that she would find her some clothes.

Gin obediently climbed into the shower, after Arty left the room.

Arty dug around in Bulma's room for a little while.

She was absolutely positive that Bulma wouldn't mind; though it was a bit of a pain that she owned mostly blue clothing.

Then she felt someone's eyes on her.

She turned suddenly clutching a blue shirt to her chest, feeling jumpy, for she couldn't remember her dream but she still felt that grips of disappointment, disbelief and fear in her gut.

Her eyes fell on Darren who was leaning against the doorframe; his cold blue eyes fixed on her, just like her boring brown ones were fixed on him.

A shudder that made her feel like she'd been hit by a bucket of iced water, passed through her.

"Shit, Darren, you scared me."

He smiled showing his teeth, "Didn't mean to," he said advancing.

Arty smiled, "well that's good, I don't take to being threatened very well."

"Arty," Darren said seriously, "we're still moving out together aren't we?"

"Last time I checked." Arty said turning back to the drawer.

She jumped when he spoke and was right beside her.

"Good, I don't want to change that." He said.

Arty turned to face him thinking that he was far enough away to have a normal face to face chat. She was surprised to find that she pretty much smacked right into him, he was standing that close.

Turned out she was having a chest to face talk, cos she was so short, and he was that much taller than she was.

"I told you I agreed with your idea," she said smiling, looking up at his face.

He opened his mouth to say something else, but Arty heard the shower turn off, and she grabbed some of Bulma's clothes and excused from herself from the room.

Darren watched her go, frowning.

Arty knocked on the door and passed the clothes through the small gap that opened.

A small voice of thanks was heard, and Arty reminded her that Dynesty should have some food ready downstairs.

Then she wandered off to find an unoccupied bathroom.

As soon as she found one, she stripped off and started the shower.



***

Darren sat sulking in the kitchen. The scowl permanently etched on his face.

He felt the urge to do something, not good like some might think, but something bad.

Ever since, he had used his dark energy to eclipse the moon, he'd felt the change, and now he felt it was time for him to start to put this change to work.

(A/n just to let you all know, Darren eclipsing the moon instead of exploding the moon, plays a part in the story. Oh and to eclipse the moon, Darren had to use his dark energy instead of his good energy, because good = light and light would amplify the moons rays. SO he had to tap into his "dark side" to be able to save Gin and the town, but at the cost of his righteousness, does that clear things up?)

It was his destiny he was sure of it.

To be the master of this pitiful planet and eventually, the universe.

But hell he couldn't do it alone; he needed an ally, whether forced or willing.

And he had just the person in mind.

Arty

She may not have been the best fighter, but she was trusting making her an easy target, and she was powerful.

How else would she have been able to open that continuum, or keep that fire burning for so long?

But she didn't seem to think anything of him; he was just another friend to her. Another associate.

Oh, well she would see reason.

Besides, finding good tickets to things were such a bother.

And Arty could be his ticket against the good people, a.k.a the bunch that she'd brought through the continuum.

She could be his trump card, if by any chance that he may lose.

Also, if he succeeded, she would learn to like him, she wouldn't have much choice in the matter.

***

Dynesty was sitting with Gin at the table, Gin appeared to be very drained and not quite herself.

Dynesty was trying to make her eat some food.

Gin was slowly munching her way through something that didn't look particularly nice.

(A/n Remember the chicken and tomato sauce?)

Suddenly, what sounded like Avril Lavigne could be heard.

Although it was very distorted

Dynesty buried her head on her arms.

"Argh she's singing again." She complained.

"Who is?" Gin asked.

"Arty," Dynesty said annoyed, "She couldn't sing to save herself."

Gin tilted her head to the side, and listened.

She could just make out the lyrics.

It didn't help that there were several walls between them, the water in the shower was making it harder to hear, and Arty should not sing.

**Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out, I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

Sometimes I drive so fast just to feel the danger, I wanna scream it makes me feel alive.

Is it enough to love, is it enough to breath, somebody rip my heart out, and leave me here to bleed. Is it enough to die somebody save my life. I'd rather be anything but ordinary please. **

Dynesty hollered really loudly, "ARTY SHUT UP YOU CAN'T SING FOR PEANUTS!"

The song stopped anyway.

Darren smirked, well if her powers didn't stop people her singing would.

A piece of paper caught Darren's attention; it was note, left for those who didn't go on the shopping trip.

He picked it up.

"Gone to All night Mall, be back by morning. Bulma."

Darren grudgingly read it out for the others benefit.

Gin's eyes lit up, she may not be a girly girl, but at least this way she could get some new clothes.

"Shopping." She said happily. "We are definitely going."

Eventually, like half an hour later, Arty got out of the shower.

After she was dressed Dynesty told her they were going to find Bulma and co. that were out shopping.

Arty frowned, buts it's not a bad thing she told herself, she could get a jacket this way.

"Fine, so how are we getting there?"

Dynesty cocked an eyebrow, "Fly of course."

Arty sighed, "Remind me to get some one to teach me how to fly."

Dynesty laughed, "I'm sure that Darren could carry you, Gin knows how to fly, and no offence but you're the only person that Darren can stomach and I don' think he'd be to thrilled with the prospect of looking after her in mid air."

Arty looked at her suspiciously, then shrugged defeatedly, "fine lead the way."

As they let, nobody noticed the three powers materialising in the lab of Capsule Crop. One after the other.

AT THE MALL

***


FUREA

***

Furea had gradually loosened her grip on the Supreme Kai, trusting he would not run away from her, to her relief, he didn't.

The ride to the shopping trip had been…. Not normal.

But who would consider their lot normal.

There had been a couple of fights, a few explosions, everyone got their head blown off by Bulma (A/n not psychically, of course) Okura was almost thrown out of the plane cos of her sickening display of affection towards 17.

It had been an interesting journey indeed.

Currently everyone was assembled in a huge foyer in front of the shopping mall.

A few looked uncomfortable with the prospect of shopping, some looked excited, but none of them knew that things were going to have a small rise in greatness, then everything was going to turn to custard.

Bulma's voice resonated throughout the building.

"All right, remember we are out in public, TRY TO BE NORMAL, I trust you, do what you want, and we'll all meet back here in a few hours."

Several groans were heard from the small tribe of weird looking people.

Just as everyone was preparing to leave there was a huge smashing sound from above and Arty fell through the glass roof, showering everyone with fragments.

She stood up and shook her fist angrily at the three descending figures that everyone recognised as Gin, Dynesty and Darren.

"Damn you Darren, you know I didn't mean for you to drop me."

He shrugged, "It was your decision."

"Bah, when I say you wouldn't dare drop me, it is not a challenge."

"You still love me." Darren said matter of factly.

Arty threw her hands up in the air, and turned to face the stunned group in front of her.

"Hi!" She said happily.

"So much for acting normal," Bulma muttered to no one is particular.

As she watched three individuals touch down, and land on the glass covered ground.

Already they had a bit of an audience.

"Let's shop." Bulma said quickly, throwing capsules of money to everyone. "With the exclusion of the new people, that's Libby, Vedith, Sakura, Shal, and Stina, you stay here and Arty can tell you why the heck you are here."

Bulma walked up to where the manager's office was, and did the usual process of filling out a check to pay for the damage done to the glass roof.

Arty smiled, and laughed much like Goku, with her hand behind her head.

"Hi, I'm Arty, the one responsible for bringing you here…."

***

(A/n We've all read this before so we'll just go to a birds eye view of the whole building watching everyone scatter in different directions, and finally the five of the six that were still in foyer departing from everyone else.)

***

Furea enthusiastically ran off, the Supreme Kai in tow.

It was about time, that she showed Shin some of the more interesting things of Earth.

Shin seemed sceptical about what Furea had told him about malls.

According to her, she loved playing games, and there happened to be several arcades around.

So that's where he was being dragged off to first.

The weird smelling room, with numerous machines, almost uncountable youths, and flashing lights, was their destination.

As Furea was about to pull him through the door, a wildly dressed young being, with hair spiked wildly everywhere, boxers showing, pants hanging, slogan shirt."

"Oh your hair is like totally Da bomb Dude."

The youth walked away, his pants hanging round by his knees.

Furea's grip tightened on his hand, but Shin still didn't move.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Is my hair about to explode?" Shin said warily, nothing would surprise him anymore.

"That was a compliment." Furea said happily.

The Supreme Kai smiled, "What a weird language you people possess, how a bomb can be a compliment and a weapon of mass destruction."

Furea cocked an eyebrow "you need to definitely let out some stress you always seem so worked up." Her grin widened. "I have just the game."

Furea used her super human female strength that had the power to make people do what very she wanted.

(A/n ever notice that girls get really annoying when they want something, and then become really persistent. Well that's what Furea was doing now, using her feminine stuff, to pull Shin into the arcade, do you really think that a mere girl from another dimension could pull a god around. I'm rambling and you probably don't want to know this anyway.)

Furea towed the purple guy over to a classic game.

Hit the crocodiles with mallet.

***


(A/n Mwhahaah, that's a fun game)

"What am I supposed to do?" Shin asked as Furea handed him a mallet.

"Hit the green things that pop out of this machine." She stated, inserting some coins.

"Why would I do that? They didn't do anything to me."

Furea frowned, "They don't feel anything, it's the aim of the game, you win tokens that you exchange for prizes."

The Kai looked unconvinced.

"Just try it," she said determined that he would enjoy this, after all she loved games, "Trust me."

The little green crocodiles popped out annoyingly like they do, and there was a purple flash and all of the ones that had surfaced had been knocked several times.

Furea sweatdropped, this game just wasn't as fun if you had super speed.

After a few minutes, the timer had run out, and Shin looked satisfied when several loops of tokens coiled on the ground.

"Did I do it right?" He asked.

Furea picked up the tokens; "there must be at least 100 here." She said her mouth agape.

"Is that bad?"

"No, quite the opposite," she laughed, "I'm starting to sound like you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"All proper."

Shin blinked, "I don't understand what you mean, you words quite puzzle me."

"Never mind," Furea said, "Whatever I meant, I meant it in a good way."

Shin smiled bewildered, this little feline spliced Saiyan was a complete mystery, though it was intriguing.

"Can we exchange your tokens?" Furea begged, flashing her puppy dog eyes at him.

***

(A/n they don't really work, do they? Well in my fic they do, meaning the puppy dog eyes, that is)

"What is this process you speak of?" Shin asked the wide-eyed teen.

"Well normally I would play several games to earn tokens gradually, but since you earned a whole heap so quick. (A/n and the fact that I was not describing all the arcade games I know, I know it's lazy) we'll just go up tot counter, and you can get anything you want with the little 100 tag on it."

***

After much deliberation, the purple Kai decided that he would like to be the owner of a strange looking brown monkey soft toy thing.

The soft toy was a smallish animal, light blue in colour, with large dark soulful eyes.

It had adorable little hands, and large feet, with a knowing little smirk, that was too much like Vegeta's for it's own good.

In one hand it held an imitation energy ball, on its back a little axe in a sort of sheath.

It was the only one there

It may have been pity, or it may have been fate, but something drew the Kai to that adorable, ball of fuzz.

The man behind the counter, overweight with large sweat stains under his armpits, and grease on his shirt, seemed quite happy to be rid of it, for it seemed to be on of those items in stock that would haunt you forever.

The Supreme Kai held the stuffed animal in his arms until they were out of the store, when it started wriggling.

"You're doing that right?" Furea said, a bit weirded out.

The Supreme Kai didn't answer, but he did seem a bit surprised when the blue creature leaped out his arms and knelt on the ground glaring at them warily, its energy ball in its hand in full glow.

Furea giggled, its behaviour was too cute, even though it looked like it might try to fry her at any second, and she still wanted to talk to it.

She dropped onto her gut and wriggling forward, much to the amusement of The Supreme Kai who couldn't figure out what extremities, this bizarre would go to.

One second she was quite as a mouse, the next she was playing army man on the shiny mall floor.

He stood back, giving words of warning to Furea.

"We don't know what it is Furea, we should tamper with these things that we do not understand, the repercussions could be disastrous."

"That's what you always say," Furea mentioned, not even looking back at the Supreme Kai, keeping her eyes on the little critter in front of her.

"That's because I'm always right." Shin said, urgency entering his voice.

"You need to take a bubble bath or something, cos seriously your underwear are to far up your ass. You're all stressed out."

Shin just Hmmphed at this comment.

"See, if you don't want to be tormented, be nice." Furea said as she inched her way forward.

"I AM nice." Supreme Kai whinged.

"I know, but you're always telling people the consequences, I know it's a loveable attribute, but Shin people need to have fun."

Shin rolled his eyes; "Fine but don't blame me if you get your eyebrows burnt off."

"Deal," Furea said as she worked her way up to the creature.

"Here little fella," she coaxed, her palms out stretched.

The blue thing hopped forward, still wary, making the energy in its hand painfully obvious, and it made me seem like Shin was going to be right.

The creature bounded closer in one giant leap, almost face to face with Furea.

And for a split second she thought she was safe, but it brought its hand up and pushed the energy into her face.

For a split second, her whole head was just covered in smoke, and then it cleared, and a very singed almost ashed looking Furea could be seen.

She opened her mouth and let out an anime sigh, sort of, except this one was more just smoke.

The Supreme Kai couldn't help it he just started to laugh.

Furea just ignored him, and stared at the little creature in front her.

The little creature blinked at her.

"It's okay," she whispered.

It cocked its head to the side and made a purring sound before bounding up on Furea's shoulder.

"I think you've made a friend," The supreme Kai commented.

SAYURI


****


Vegeta of course, being him, was not a huge fan of shopping or mingling with other people.

Yet here he was in a blasted shopping mall, attached to some baka Onna.

Sayuri of course, was finding the whole situation very humorous.

And being the troublemaker she was, she was here for two things, her weapon of choice, that always tended to pop up when she was around, and to go trolley riding.

Of course, the weapon came first, so of course, Vegeta was dragged off into some heavy artillery shop.

(A/n don't ask me why it's in the mall, it's just there.)

There Sayuri had purchased the best flame thrower that money could buy.

The maniacal laughter that escaped her lips as she held up the precious weapon was incredibly scary.

It even had Vegeta wondering what kind of psycho he was stuck with.

There was an uncanny glow in Sayuri's eyes, as she cradled the black fire spouter in her arms, much akin to how a mother may hold a child.

"Lets go fry us some hedge animals." She said in a voice much unlike herself.

A few minutes later, Sayuri could be seen with a disgruntled Vegeta by the hedge surrounding the mall.

In one hand Vegeta held a bottle of Dr. Pepper for Sayuri, as she had her hands full with her shiny new toy of mass destruction.

She flicked open the fuel canister and checked that her ammunition was in place.

"Ammunition, check." She said in a robotic voice.

"Hedge, check."

"Dr. Pepper. Check" She continued, whisking the bottle out of Vegeta's hand gulping down a lot of it before handing it back.

Movement caught her eye.

"HEDGE ANIMAL!!!!" She screeched, making Vegeta wince from the high-pitchedness.

Sayuri didn't waste much time, perhaps only a couple of seconds past from between her sighting of the animal, and the launching of the first flame.

The poor little hedge animal didn't know what hit him.

It fell out of the green shrubbery, its eyes in crosses, and its tongue hanging out of its mouth.

"Score!" Sayuri shouted, punching the air causing Vegeta's arm to jerk forward.

After a few more tries, over ten animals lay either stunned or wasted on the ground, and the hedge was looking a bit burnt.

A lot burnt would have been a better terminology.

And the mall security had been alerted.

They came outside waving their batons, and shouting at the girl handcuffed to the man with the weird hair.

Sayuri froze, with a predatory grin on her face.

"Looks like we're busted," She said in a gangster voice, "Look's we'll have to blast our way out of here sheeee?"

Vegeta had the urge to bury his face in his hand, but restrained because it was not good for his image.

She raised her flame-thrower at the unsuspecting security guards, which were only there to stop that hoodlum from torching the hedge and its residents.

Their eyes bugged out, and many of their mouths fell open.

The three security guards were in for a heck of a shock.

Sayuri raised her weapon, "Ready, Aim…" She chanted.

All of the men that the weapon was aimed at closed their eyes; this was going to hurt.

But the call for fire never came.

Instead an excruciating pain ripped through each of them, that can only be described by those who have experienced it.

Classically it was a wedgie that these fellows were suffering from.

Sayuri laughed maniacally, she had used her super speed to dash behind these fools and yank their underwear so far up their ass' that is was a miracle that they could still see.

She dashed away laughing, Vegeta keeping pace with her, like he had any choice, and the ailing guards tottered after her, their hands groping at their ass' trying to dislodge the offending piece of material, and walking like someone old might, slightly hunched over with their ass' in the air.

***

Sayuri bounded along happily, her childish behaviour drew many stares, but what was about to occur would secure everyone's idea of how childish she could really be.

She yelled at the top of her lungs, so everyone heard her "SHOPPING TROLLEY RACE!"

Vegeta sweatdropped, there was no way in hell that he was going anywhere near a trolley with her.

Kage

***


Kage was not a happy anthropomorphic fox.

Her idea of a good time was not being kept in a small-ish cage with electric bars with a roommate.

Quite frankly, she thought that it completely sucked.

She'd tried everything she could think of she'd attacked the cage with 2 of her strongest attacks, Okabi Hindama and Sukaisaburu, that resulted in her just wasting her energy, and if it was possible the electricity on the bars appeared stronger than ever.

She spent more of her time in the cage plotting her plans for revenge, this was completely degrading.

Kage assured herself that whoever was responsible for this would suffer a horrible fate.

Venus was just sitting in the corner; Kage could not tell what was going on in her head.

The sound of a door caught Kage's attention, and she automatically went on the defensive.

Sure enough a few minutes later, a man in a black suit flanked by 5 of the commonly seen guards in blue suits.

She curled her lip back in a sneer and growled.

This appeared to amuse the man in the black suit you smiled at her.

The man in a black suit was average in height, with dark hair; his eyes were a brilliant blue.

The suit he wore appeared to be silk in some places and armour in others.

He appeared to be maybe mid twenties if not early twenties in age, and had his fair share of good looks.

"Kage is it?" the man said, in a clear and even tone.

His voice alerted Venus who opened her eyes and glared at him.

"And Venus, welcome to the U.A.A.M, the underground association or advanced Magic."

"Welcome?" Kage snorted, "quite the opposite, I would actually say your treatment of us is actually quite," she paused as if searching for the word, "shocking." She finished.

This amused the man even more, and his face split into an entertained grin.

"You think this is funny?" Kage growled, "You let me out of this cage, and then tell me its funny after I blast your head off."

"I assure you, that will not happen, though you may be realised from your cage if you wish."

Venus' eyes lit up.

"What's the catch," Kage said suspiciously.

"There is no catch, you will be given a room, and in return we will use some of your D.N.A, for our experiment."

"I knew there was a catch." Kage muttered, "what do you want our D.N.A for?"

"Why else, we're an evil syndicate dedicated to world domination. We are aware of the disturbance in this dimension, due to the one that you calling Arty using what we call `Felure magic', powerful sorcery she used.

Conveniently, you and Venus hear possess the basic codes of D.N.A that we need to take control of your group and the group of Saiyans that was here before.

You Kage possess Saiyan and fox D.N.A that is closely related to dog and wolf D.N.A which will make it easier to control you, Van, Manda, Nicole, Gin, and all the Saiyans.

Venus possesses' human and SAIYAN D.N.A, which will help us control, Saiyans, and those, who have human D.N.A like Arty."

"You may get our D.N.A, but that's not going to get you control of our friends. It's not possible."

"Ah, that's when the next part of our plan comes in, this association is very large and has many powerful magicians in it, but even then we are not powerful enough to project our spell, which is similar to voodoo in which you need an item of that person, towards your group.

But we can use the moon, we only need it for maybe a day, then you're all ours.

It was us that put the idea in Darren's head not to blow up the moon, although you wouldn't know this would you? Considering you are unavoidably detained."

Kage felt like she would snap, in more ways then one, either way her and Venus would betray their group.

"Deal?" the man in black, said firmly.

"Like we have a choice," Venus muttered behind Kage, "They could just take our D.N.A"

Kage nodded, "Yeah I see your point, I'd rather be comfortable if my genetics are gunna be abused."

The man smiled, he knew he had won.

"Let us out." Kage said calmly.

The man flicked his hand and the cage disappeared.

The two occupants of the cage dropped heavily to the floor.

Kage recovered quickly and fired 2 consecutive blasts at the man in black.

He had been expecting this and waved one hand, the blasts turned around and headed straight back at Kage, who threw her arms over head in a protective gesture.

"We have ways of dealing with rebellion, so I suggest you don't bother, your D.N.A can just as easily be scraped off the floor as it can be scraped off your arm, or drawn out of your leg."

Kage scowled her arms feeling a bit singed, but her hate still boiling.

"I am in charge if this operation, so you will be seeing a lot of me."

"What do we call you?" Kage asked.

"Myth." The man in black said simply before turning his back and beckoning for the two youths to follow him.

***

The man led them to room, it was large and warm, with casual blue walls and a grey carpet.

There were two double beds, each with matching white sheets and duvets.

To the left there was an ensuite.

Kage and Venus were motioned inside, and the door was closed behind them.

"Your not going to really just give up our D.N.A are you?" Venus said to Kage, "Because mine ain't leaving my body without a fight."

"I know that, it's the same for both of us, I wouldn't readily betray anyone unless I really hated them.

But remember it only takes a single hair to get D.N.A strands, the bright side is, we don't know what kind of D.N.A they want for their spell yet… they may need blood.

The other thing is now we know what they want with us, that guy wasn't the brightest cookie in the jar."

Venus raised an eyebrow before flopping down on one of the beds. "Great, just great."

"What we really need is someway to get in touch with the others." Kage muttered.

Venus was silent, the cogs in her head once again whirling.

Kage sighed, she didn't like this, she didn't like this at all.

She didn't like feeling trapped, animals weren't supposed to belong in cages, and her instincts were telling her to get out as fast as she could.

Vedith

***


Vedith had been quiet on the way over to the mall, which was unusual for her.

It was just that she was so awed by her surroundings.

Not only was she just beginning to comprehend the fact that she was in Dragonballz, but also she wasn't alone, there were almost 2 dozen others that were in her situation, and quite frankly she wanted some answers.

She'd heard from Vegeta that the girl, who brought them here, was a female named Arty.

Vegeta had led Vedith to where Arty was most commonly found, but no, Arty had chosen that moment to go out, and Vedith was left to her own devices when Vegeta left.

When she had been sitting on the plane travelling towards the mall, she happened to notice that she wasn't the only one looking lost.

There were 4 others, all girls, who each looked as, confused and happy as she did, it was an odd fight of facial features.

Because happiness and confusion combined looks like they were hit with a stun gun.

Vedith sighed, this was an experience of a lifetime, but she felt there must be some cost, no one switches dimensions without some purpose.

When they all reached the mall, Vedith listened to the talk from Bulma; and then got her answers, which pleased her to no extent.

She grabbed a falling capsule, and took off in no real direction in particular.

But in the end she was quite glad that she did go in the direction she did.

There in front of her, was a stage, not a mini stage, but a large professional stage.

She smiled almost dangerously.

Before taking to the stage.

Everything was set up, the sound system was ready to be played, and the microphone was set up.

This increased her enthusiasm, as she set her performance up.

***

People stopped what they were doing as the peculiar looking girl got onto the stage.

She looked like a feral kid gone domestic; it was just the kind of energy she gave off.

The kind of energy that suggested that this was not really a girl but a wild child trapped in a pretty girl's body.

To those around her she looked like she knew what she was doing, her feet were spread apart in classic stance for the start of a song.

Her hand was gripped around the microphone stand, posing the microphone at her smiling face.

Her hair, even though there was little breeze, wisps of her red and brown hair wafted around her head.

She looked innocent as a 13 year old should, being only 5'2 and slim, but people were in for a wicked surprise.

Behind her a tail swung happily, which made people wary, they feared what were different, but they were willing to listen, until she started to blow stuff up, then they would scream for Hercule.

***

Vedith tapped her foot and almost on cue, the music started singing.

Being the typical Vedith she was, and of course this one was now Saiyan, so it couldn't just be a regular performance could it?

Oh no, there were the works, she made it seem like she was doing acrobats and light shows with aid from a stage crew perhaps, well that's what the crowd were trying to convince themselves.

But realistically she was using her energy to propel herself around the stage through the smoke, and glowing energy beams, doing difficult flips, and phasing in and out.

It was definitely a show that would go down in mall history.

And probably world history as well.

Due to the fact that there was several reporters in the crowd, all with cameramen filming or photographers shooting, headlines that could be used were flashing through journalists' heads as they jotted down notes.

Vedith finished her inspiring performance, with a seemingly impossible move, and every minute of it was caught on film.

It was just the first of the many events that would be captured on film that day.

Libby

***

If anyone had asked you if Libby looked especially powerful, you would have to say no.

If you asked if she looked sensitive to things, you would still have to say no.

In fact you would have to say she looked like a completely average teenager.

She dressed normally, probably one of the more sanely dressed one of her eccentric group that she had literally fallen into.

As most people are she was shy around her new group, she didn't know them well enough to be her normal idiotic self, but she had no doubt that eventually she would.

The first person she had run into when she had floated off the roof had been Trunks, not Marai Trunks, but little Trunks.

***

He was adorable, and she resisted the urge to hug him to bits.

"You new?" was the first words out of his mouth.

"New?" She'd asked bewildered.

"You're are definitely a newbie, I'm Trunks."

She smiled, "I know, I'm Libby, and I think you are so coot."

Colour flushed the little Trunks' face, and Libby felt a little bad, she wouldn't be completely comfortable with a complete stranger telling her that she was coot.

She took the bandanna off her head.

Revealing the majority of her dark slightly tangled hair.

"Here," She said, handing Trunks he bandanna, "For luck."

"Luck," he repeated almost thoughtfully, "I think we're all going to need luck in the near future."

Libby cocked her head to one side and stared at the young boy, he was so mature for his age, but he had Bulma's genes so it wasn't a surprise.

Trunks tied the blue bandanna around his neck, much to the style of an old western cowboy.

***

(A/n, Ha bet you can't work out what saga that is from… fine maybe you can, don't be so serious. ^_^ Makes sense though doesn't it?)

***

Libby smiled at this; it was GT chibi styles.

This made her giggle a bit.

"Thank you," Trunks said, "This feels almost right, like it was supposed to happen."

Libby shuddered; those words sent a chill down her spine.

"So why am I here?"

Trunks couldn't really explain cos he hadn't really been paying attention at the meeting where Arty had explained what the hell she had done.

So he shrugged and asked if she wanted to go hide from Goten with him instead.

This had surprised her a bit, but she had done as she suggested and ended up hiding in some bush that didn't smell particularly nice, but Trunks was with her, even if was just 4.

***
(A/N Anywho… did I go off track… I think I went off track, back to the story, where was I up to? Oh right explaining about Libby looking normal)

She looked normal, she sounded normal, and she seemed more normal then some of the others she had met.

But the fact was she wasn't normal.

Sure none of the individuals who had fallen into Dragonballz were normal, but that's also part of my point.

Libby was still standing the foyer, a capsule of money clasped in one hand, her shoed feet standing on glass from the roof that those 4 who came through had broken.

She'd been standing in the same spot, as she had been when that girl, Arty, had fallen through, followed shortly by those 2 girls and that one guy.

Libby had received the most horrible feeling when she had scanned the guy's energy, the guy that the fallen girl had called Darren.

It was ice cold, worse then that even.

The energy she could feel radiating off him could only be described as EVIL.

There was no other word that came close to describing what she felt.

Libby could also feel the ignorance from everyone else around her towards the guy, to him or her he was one of them.

Just part of the crowd.

No she lied, there was one other, one of the ones who had floated down with the guy, and though it wasn't the feeling that Libby was sure she was going to get.

There was no hostility or fear.

There wasn't even any certainty.

All there was, was suspicion towards this one boy.

Sure Libby hadn't been there from the start, she'd been there shorter then most, and she didn't know how to use her powers fully, but there was no doubting that she was the only one in this whole room who could fully sense the evil of this male.

She'd watched him walk off, feeling like she was still submerged in ice.

Eventually she shook it off, and went for a walk around the mall aimlessly, lost in thought.

She new something was up, she could feel it everywhere she went.

Deep down hidden in everyone was this fear, even the air around her gave off this horrible feeling that things were going to get much worse than they already seemed.

***

VENUS


***


Venus lay on the boring double bed that she had basically claimed as her own.

Kage sat cross-legged on the floor.

Venus if asked would admit she was scared.

Scared of being abused, scared of betraying her friends scared of ruining the universe, as they knew it.

But she wasn't asked, so she hid her fear.

When she had been told of the plans for the D.N.A, her blood had frozen, there was no way that this could even remotely be happening to her.

But deep down she convinced herself, that yes it was happening to her, and yes she was going to get her ass out of there and bring Kage with her. Even if it was the other way round.

Venus hadn't been blind in the cage, she knew Kage was doing all she could to get them out of there, and to the naked eye it looked like Venus had given up.

Kage was trying the hands on approach; Venus was trying the brain on approach.

But nothing had struck her as a good idea.

Until Kage said, What we really need is someway to get in touch with the others.

This got her thinking about the sagas in Dragonballz.

Several times telepathy had been used.

It was the only idea that seemed possible to her.

And this is when Venus sat up and said, "Kage, I think I've got it."

Kage flicked her eyes towards Venus.

"Got what?"

"Our escape."

Now what really struck Venus was that there was no security in the room, but second thoughts made her decide on the fact that they wouldn't need it.

Magic was all the security they needed.

Venus prayed that there wouldn't be a security spell against telepathy.

Venus plonked herself down beside Kage.

"Well, you know in Dragonballz that once and a while that telepathy will pop up again and again?"

Kage just nodded her understanding her eyes closed so she could focus.

"Since we're in Dragonballz, do you think we could send such a message?"

Kage's eyes flew open.

"Yes," She grinned, "I think we could."

***

"So how do we go about doing this?" Kage asked.

"I don't really know, all I know is this is the best shot that we've got." Venus replied.

"Well how about we work out our message?" Kage suggested, standing up.

Venus followed her lead.

"So what do we know exactly that we have to include in this message?"

"Well we're being held prisoner by a group of psychopathic cultists who want to use our D.N.A for world domination, and that we don't know where we are, and that they'd have to follow our energy signals." Kage drafted from off the top of her head.

"So, SOS, we, Kage and Venus, are being held against our will by cult of Sorcerers who want to use our D.N.A to control the people Arty brought into this dimension and the Saiyans and use them as warriors for world domination. We don't know where on Earth we are, so our energy signals will have to be tracked. Save us."

Venus said.

"We'll use that."

"Hold hands… " Kage said, like the idea came to Venus, this came to her, "it will be stronger if we do it together."

Venus clasped Kage's paw/hand in her own, holding it up at shoulder height.

"Think or talk?" Venus asked.

"Both, we have to think to talk so either way it will work."

So in the middle or their UN luxurious room, Kage and Venus stood, hand in hand, chanting.

"SOS, we, Kage and Venus, are being held against our will by cult of Sorcerers who want to use our D.N.A to control the people Arty brought into this dimension and the Saiyans and use them as warriors for world domination. We don't know where on Earth we are, so our energy signals will have to be tracked. Save us."

They repeated this phrase three times, then sat down quietly.

"Let's hope this works," Venus said before dozing off to sleep, Kage falling into a peaceful slumber not long after her.

***

Manda

****


Manda was shopping, not for herself but for Van.

She wanted something for both of them, to kind of bond them together to let them both know in times of need, that they were not alone.

Manda had just the idea as well.

A pendant built like a locket, big enough to hold a lock of hair.

She wanted two, one for her and one for Van.

At the moment she was standing inside a jeweller's watching the two halves of one gift be crafted.

The actual pendant was going to be a fox, though both would be different colours to symbolise the other person.

The one Manda would wear was silver, like Van's hair, and the one Manda would give to Van was gold, but a rare gold, a light brown gold, the exact colour of her hair.

The chain was going to be the two colours entwined.

Eventually she was handed the two pieces of jewellery each in separate boxes, as she had asked.

One box was blue, the other red.

She removed the necklace from the blue box, and opened it, she then dug through her "magic" pocket that was conveniently there, and withdrew a dainty pair of scissors.

With these she removed a fair portion of hair from her head, then tied a bow around it with silver ribbon.

She would do the same with Van's hair if he would let her, and tie it with almost hay yellow ribbon, it was the closest she could find to her hair colour.

She put her hair inside Van's present and closed it again, then sighed; she had a feeling that they would be apart soon.

She wandered from the store, not watching where she was going, but remarkably her feet led her right to where Van was.

He was seemingly waiting for her, which was scary, because she didn't even know where she was going in the first place.

Van looked up and smiled from the bench he was sitting on.

"Hi Manda."

Manda smiled back, getting a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach because of that gorgeous grin.

"What have you go there?" Van said referring to the boxes she held in her hand.

Manda sat beside him, and he turned and looked at her.

"This is for you," she said handing him the blue box.

Van looked puzzled and unwrapped it, and there lying on a bed of silk was a light brown gold fox.

He looked at her for an explanation, wondering why he was given such a gift.

"I have one to," Manda explained showing Van hers.

"The gold for you represents me cos of my hair, and the silver for me represents you cos of your hair.

Inside yours is a lock of my hair wrapped in silver ribbon, so a part of me will always physically be with you.

The chains are both our colours mixed together, because we are together. Now there's only one thing I need to complete my hair, and that's a bit of your hair."

Van didn't say anything, but he pulled his ponytail forward, and Manda cut the end about 3 centimetres off, tied it with ribbon and tucked it in her necklace.

"Now we're always together, physically, mentally, and spiritually."

If Manda could have seen the turmoil going on inside of Van she would have been flattered.

He felt this overwhelming love for her, and an urge to give her a hug or kiss, but his side that wouldn't let him show public displays of affection wouldn't let him.

"Thank you," he said, his eyes revealing the heartfeltness of the gift, "This is the best gift that I have EVER received."

Manda smiled, and whispered "Anytime Van, we've got forever."

Just then Okura came up and punched Manda in the arm, "Come on chicken, everyone's going to have a trolley race." She bounced foot to foot, before grabbing Manda's arm and running off.

Manda waving at Van with a MISCHEVIOUS grin on her face.

Van smiled back, he'd show up and kick all their asses in a sec.

Van

****

Van was about to go to where they were having the trolley race when he was hit by and energy blast.

It wasn't a very strong one mind you, but it caught him off guard, he turned around to face who it was and found Vegeta hovering above the ground with a annoyed Sayuri with her arm in the air.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Van demanded.

"Bah, Its not like it killed you so stop complaining."

"You didn't answer my question." Van growled.

"Temper, temper," Vegeta mocked, "I can't always control where my "accidental" attacks go can I?"

"Accidental my ass, your still just sore that I wrecked your fight with Goku."

"You dare to presume you know me?"

"For a guy who doesn't say a lot Vegeta you talk a lot of shit."

"Brat, I am warning you, sleep with one eye open, because you are pissing me off."

"Grow up Vegeta." Van said, "only two year olds say shit like that." He walked away.

Vegeta called out after him, "Oh and your fox Onna is very foxy Van, you caught yourself a nice one, better watch out a lot of guys would like to take her off your hands."

"Fuck you Vegeta." Van called back.

Vegeta smirked his happy smirk; he liked that kid, that kid had spunk.

Sayuri frowned "Can we go back to the trolley's now please?"

MQ

***


MQ was still buzzing over her and Vegeta's fight, although it hadn't officially been finished she hadn't been wiped out in the first few seconds, which made her feel real good.

If she hadn't have heard Bulma's warning, she would have been floating, but NO she had to act normal.

Sometimes she wondered why the hell Vegeta chose to marry someone like her.

MQ was currently checking out her shopping trolley, most of the gang had assembled when Sayuri made the call that they would be having a trolley race, man the security guards were going to go spastic.

Her trolley seemed to be in good condition, and she stood up.

She needn't have bothered standing up, because she was soon floored again by the power of a psychic wave that washed over her.

The sat there stunned, on her ass, shaking.

As the telepathic message played over and over in her head

Slowly she raised a hand to her mouth, "Poor Kage and Venus," She whispered.

Nicole and her now constant companion Carsh were instantly at her side, "MQ, what's wrong?" Nicole said shaking her,

Mq stuttered for a bit before blurting out, "Kage and Venus are in danger, and so are all of us."

OKURA

****


Okura had been shopping when she heard the call for the trolley races.

Well the term shopping probably wasn't accurate.

If there was a word for crazy psychopath gripping the hand of a lovesick android, while talking to every bloody shop mannequin she saw, then I would use it, but there's not.

She spent the best part of their expedition walking in and out of shops complimenting shop mannequins on their lovely choice in clothes and inviting them over for tea later.

Now you ask me How could 17 stand that torture? Well the pure truth is, he's in love so you can tolerate anything.

He spent the whole time staring with his plastic puppy dog eyes at Okura, who lapped up all the attention.

But the allure of a grand old shopping trolley race was too much for even her to ignore, and she abandoned the poor mannequins who were actually quite relieved when she was gone.

On her way there, she'd seen Manda, and of course being on the sugar high that she was on, "A/N I didn't mention that she spent all her money on candy did I? Well we have a hyperactive Okura **nods**)

She grabbed Manda and towed her away from Van, even though they were having a hallmark moment.

***

SAKURA

***

Sakura, was angry, not a little angry, but a lot angry.

She couldn't find a damn ice-cream parlour, and now she was MAD.

So mad that she took it out on the nearest people to her.

Blood went flying and the tourist group was left shaking on the ground, with broken limbs and shed tears.

This relieved a little of her stress, but not a lot of it.

She beat the crap out of one of those kiddie rides; it was a motor car that went up and down when you put the coin in.

When she was finished with it, all it was, was a pile of plastic that looked remarkably like a dog turd.

Bad thing was that there was a kid on it when she decided that the coloured piece of machinery was no longer worth existing.

Sakura didn't hurt him.

No, she just kicked him so hard he was now sitting on one of the beams that supported the roof.

It could have been worse.

Sakura was just about to go totally insane; she had A HANKERING FOR SOME DAMN ICE CREAM!

When the message hit her, she didn't as much hear it or see it as she did feel it.

It's hard to describe, but she could feel Venus and Kage standing in a cell, hands clasped, speaking their message to them over and over.

It was a terrifying experience, like she had been sucked out of her body and onto another plane where she could feel through something else.

Eventually the shaking stopped and she was able to get to her feet, as soon as she did, she fled to where most of the others were gathered for their game, she would tell them when it was done.

***


ARIES

***


Aries was annoyed, she really wanted to fight Vegeta.

She was just walked around the mall, kicking a empty aluminium can when there was a flash of bright white light, and the can that she kicked went flying and bonged someone on the head.

When the light cleared she beheld a guy that was oh so familiar to her.

He had a pixie stick in his mouth and a skateboard beneath his foot.

His clothes screamed his name to her.

It could only be Damen.

"DAMEN!" She screamed launching herself at him in an obvious glomp.

"Umm do I know you?"

Aries looked put out; "It's me Aries!"

He looked twice at her before returning the hug.

"Oh my Kami, Aries, It's a miracle. Everyone thought you were dead, we got to go take you home and show you're alive."

Aries gave him a funny look; "You might want to sit down Damen."

"What's wrong?"

"You're not going to believe me, but we're in Dragonballz, some kid called Arty, You'll meet her later, accidentally brought us here. Hate to break it to ya but now you're missing to."

Damen went to argue but he knew it was true.

"Damn," he said half-heartedly his hand scratching his head, "I guess I won't be watching Dragonballz tonight."

"Aries…." A singsong voice said from behind, "Who's your friend?"

Aries turned to find Dynesty, "Hi Dynesty, this is Damen, Damen this is Dynesty."

Just then there was a below, and Aries smiled, YES, it was her turn, and she took off, leaving Damen and Dynesty alone.

***

NICOLE

****


Nicole stood sheepishly infront of a seriously happy Vegeta and a traumatic Sayuri.

She hadn't meant to break the handcuffs, it wasn't like she had purposely gotten an axe and cut them to pieces.

She had just been fixing a trolley, with Carsh standing beside her, when she stood up, she lost her balance, fell into Carsh's chest and kicked the trolley.

She'd kicked it with so much force that it had ploughed straight between Vegeta and Sayuri and snapped the handcuffs.

Sayuri was most disappointed at the fact that she had lost her Veggiekins, and Vegeta was so happy he was almost honestly smiling.

Almost

Nicole had just got several earfuls when obviously Carsh had had enough and lunged forward and sunk his teeth into the rampaging Sayuri's arm.

Sayuri's eyes had bugged out, and then she had begun to flap her arm wildly like some kind of demented chicken.

Carsh was pleased, obviously, cos he had this secretive wolfy grin on his face.

Nicole smiled, with made him smile more, then they burst out into fits of laughter, as Sayuri helplessly waved her arm around like a lunatic.

***

Aries

***


Aries rushed to scene, only to find Vegeta climbing into a trolley, why he was doing that she didn't have a clue, but hell this was her chance to battle him, and come hell or high water, she would battle him.

Even if it meant bumper car style.

She clambered into the nearest trolley and used her energy to push it towards Vegeta, It was time to rumble!

Cole poked his head around her neck, he'd just flown in from somewhere, and now he wished he hadn't.

Aries was going up against that lunatic Saiyan… this wasn't going to be pretty. Cole held on for his entire Dragon life was worth, by digging his claws into Aries jacket… well Trunks' jacket.

***

SHAL

***

Shal had spent most of her time with Goku talking to him about his family and his life, but mainly Chichi, he still couldn't get over how much she resembled her.

"Are you sure that you aren't related?" Goku asked for about the zillionth time.

"Quite sure," Shal said.

Suddenly everything went dark and her vision swam in on something.

It was Kage and Venus chanting in a room, repeating a message over and over.

When her vision finished she found Goku leaning over her with a lot of concern on his face.

"Are you all right?" He said offering her his hand.

"I think so… can we go find the others please?" Shal

Goku nodded, and began to walk away.

Then a screeching sound reached both of their ears that could only be possibly generated by one person in existence.

It was Chichi.

She too was shocked at the resemblance between herself and Shal; Chichi had sighed several times and made weird comments about her age when she married Goku.

Shal smiled politely.

Chichi draped a motherly arm around Shal and marched off with her leaving Goku to trail behind.

"I bet that husband of mine didn't even offer you any food, even if he did he would have eaten it all himself, let's go get you some food."

Goku smiled… "Mmmm food."

So that's what they did, Chichi, Shal and Goku all went to get food before going to the trolley race meeting place.

***

STINA


***

Stina was in a clothes store, if she had one weakness, (she actually would have more then that) it would be clothes.

Little did she know that in the next few seconds… dun dun dun… she would become a clothes murderer.

She was just casually standing there amongst all the racks of clothes, when out of the blue her claws popped out and ripped everything around her to shreds.

What made it worse though… was Hogosha saw it all.

"Tsk, Tsk," He tutted, touching down on a now empty clothes rack; "You really made a mess of things this time Stina, what are you going to do?" He said with the tone that he didn't really care cos this was far too amusing.

Stina pretended to consider this, then said "RUN!" and used her super speed to escape the shop.

Hogosha sweatdropped, "What an idiot," he said with a quick glance towards the security camera.

Stina ran quickly, she would have kept going to, except a very interesting sight caught her eye.

It was Piccolo, in a music store.

She sneaked up behind him then realised she didn't have to.

He was wearing headphones and was doing a bizarre two-step with his eyes closed.

She looked around him to what he was listening to out of the machine.

An open C.D case lay on the table, "The Teletubbies Soundtrack" printed on the side.

Stina was shocked; he couldn't possibly be enjoying that.

But one look towards the green giant's face was a completely different story.

He was smiling.

Stina tapped him on the shoulder.

His eyes snapped open, and he tore the headphones off his head.

His face turned bright green.

"Hi Piccolo," Stina crooned.

"What?" Piccolo said knowing that this was bad.

"You do something for me, and well I won't say anything about the soundtrack."

Piccolo rolled his eyes, "What do I have to do?"

Stina whispered something in his ear, and his eyes bugged out.

"I can't do that" he said gobsmacked.

"Sugar isn't that hard to eat." Stina said pouting.

"NAMEKS ONLY DRINK WATER!"

"Now this one will eat sugar," she said patting his on the shoulder.

***


Dynesty

***


Dynes ty sat with Damen, she really, really liked him, he was soooo cool.

He was cute, he was funny, and he appeared to like her.

"You wanna go to the trolley races?" Dynesty asked.

"Sure I guess, nothing bad can happen right?"

Dynesty nodded before linking arms with Damen and skipping off, laughing at the same time.

***

Darren

***

Darren hovered in the air, watching the whole mall from his point of view. He had secretly been on a rampaging spree on the other side of the mall.

And he'd loved it.

Humans had fled in terror of him, and he did was break a three metre thick solid steel girder.

He laughed.

In his pocket there was a ring, one he had nicked from a store.

Remember that.

"How pathetic," he muttered. "Nevermind, these fools will learn their lesson soon enough."

He chuckled to himself before descending towards the gathered racers and choosing himself a trolley that he would race in.

****

GIN

*****

Gin walked idly through the martial arts store picking out bits and pieces that she wanted for her new gi.

So far she had come up with a blue gi, but now she was looking for something that would stand out and give the uniform a more of a her look.

Suddenly a large picture caught her eye.

Picture was the wrong word.

Emblem would be more correct.

It was a dog

But not just any old dog, NO, this one was fierce with glowing eyes, and snarling teeth.

This picture called to her.

And this is was the picture that she put on the back of her gi.

It was an intimidating gi now.

Blue, with glowing eyes emblazoned on the left-hand side, over her heart.

Then on the back, the whole dog on a rock, its head facing forward, snarling, its eyes glowing evilly at you.

It was perfect.

She made her way over to where she sensed everyone.

***

ARTY

****

Arty examined the necklace that she had just had crafted and blessed.

It was an ankh, the Egyptian symbol of eternal life, it was finely made, and seemed to have its own glow to it, and she slipped it down under her new shirt.

Arty had spent her money on a new shirt, black with white writing across the breast that said S.A.R.D.I.N.E, and a knee length leather jacket, and the ankh.

She was happy, and it showed.

In fact it was probably the first time in her life that she'd skipped since she was like five.

And skip she did, she skipped until she smacked into someone's chest.

It was Gohan's.

"I am soooo sorry." Arty said, "I should have been watching where I was going."

"I'm sorry to, I could have moved."

Arty smiled.

"Your Arty right? The girl who brought everyone here?"

Arty nodded her agreement.

A brainwave hit her, "GOHAN CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO FLY! PLEASE!"

Shock passed over his face at the unexpected request, and then he nodded.

They found an isolated part of the mall, and started the lessons.

(A/n I'm pretty sure you all must have seen the episode when Gohan teaches Videl to fly, so just go from that, umm for those of you that haven't use your imaginations)

***


Soon she had it.

"That wasn't so hard." She protested, "Why couldn't I do it before?"

"Everything's easy once you know how." Gohan stated.

Arty laughed, and then unexpectedly she threw her arms around Gohan's neck and kissed him.

Then she realised what she'd done and stepped back blushing, "Sorry I've wanted to do that for a long time."

Gohan blinked, "to tell you the truth I didn't mind."

Then the opposite of what happened before occurred.

He kissed her.

***


Up in that amazing little tower with all the fan names, and all the fan chances, there was one that said Arty.

Under that Arty, there used to be a three, but now there was only a two. Gohan wasn't supposed to kiss anyone that early, hell he wasn't supposed to fall in love that early, guess who fucked that one up, if you don't know read the last page again.

***

Arty smiled shyly.

Gohan kind of blushed.

"I didn't mind that either," Arty said biting her lip.

Gohan laughed.

He tilted his head to the side, and said. "Everyone is assembled in the mall, we better go to aye?"

Arty nodded, then they both left.

***

EVERYONE

***


Everyone was in their own trolleys when Arty and Gohan showed up.

Gohan climbed into a spare trolley, and everyone yelled at Arty to join in, but she wouldn't insisting that she didn't even really know how to use her ki, let alone push a trolley with it.

So with that everyone gave up, and she just watched.

Arty's attention was drawn to Sayuri who was counting down, her arm was bandaged, but it looked sloppily done. Arty figured Sayuri just wanted attention.

"Three, Two, One!" Sayuri shouted, then there was a massive sound almost like a rip as air suddenly filled the space where the trolleys had been.

Arty surveyed the scene, there was an obstacle course set out and everyone was tearing around it.

Well nearly everyone.

Aries had Vegeta cornered, and was bumping the hell out of him with her energy charged trolley.

He was yelling at her that he wanted to win this race and no Baka Onna was going to stop him.

She just kept on ramming, so Vegeta phased out, knocked Aries out pushed her to the back of the trolley and took off with his "borrowed" trolley now powered with his energy.

Manda screamed crazily as she assaulted Okura with her trolley forcing the compact stealer to go head over heals when her trolley flipped.

Okura landed ass first in a fountain, where she glaring at Manda who was in absolute stitches of laughter.

Okura fired a blast at Manda's trolley hurling Manda into the fountain as well.

There they started a water fight.

**


The rules were that there were no rules except you had to go thirty times round the track.

In the end it was Van, Damen, Dynesty, Gohan, Vegeta and Marai Trunks all neck and neck.

They would each pull away from each other then someway would make a cheap move, and then someone else would fall behind.

Dynesty was the first to get blown out of it, as when Gohan decided he wanted to come second in the current standings and threw an off blast she got flipped off the track and landed beside Arty.

Arty was laughing her head off.

It was Van who won in the end, by sabotaging Vegeta's trolley, hooks and rope come in handy when you are trying to stop your opponent.

Van threw a hook which was attached to some rope at the trolley ahead of him which latched onto the back of Vegeta's/Aries' trolley, then he threw another aimed with crackling energy hook which caught on a balcony.

Vegeta was sent had first into a rubbish bin.

Aries woke up when she landed on Marai Trunks in his trolley and sent him crashing out of the game.

Damen and Gohan got into a bit of a tussle when Damen smacked Gohan on the head with his skateboard.

So Van won, and what he won, they would never find out, because before the prize was announced, there were a few delays.

One Piccolo had finished his sugar and if there was a word to describe green giant on a sugar high I would use it, honest I would.

Instead I'll just describe it.

He was bouncing off walls, his pupils were fully dilated, and he had somewhere acquired a diaper, which he wore instead of his usual uniform.

Twas quite a scary sight.

Though Stina thought it was hilarious.

Also Furea's little creature now trusted her, but bit anyone else that came within a metre of it.

Shal, MQ, and Sakura all clambered up on the highest thing they could find and caught everyone's attention.

"Does anyone else hear have psychic powers?" They asked.

There were general murmurs of no.

"Well we three do, and I know this seems like a Charmed rip off, but we all saw Kage and Venus. They're in trouble."

The hubbub grew as their group grew uneasy.

"The message we got was, SOS, we, Kage and Venus, are being held against our will by cult of Sorcerers who want to use our D.N.A to control the people Arty brought into this dimension and the Saiyans and use them as warriors for world domination. We don't know where on Earth we are, so our energy signals will have to be tracked. Save us."

"Shit," Arty swore.

"You can say that again," Okura said, "SHIT," Arty said for emphasise.

***


Dynesty and Aries were completely oblivious to this as they were having their own discussion.

"Aries, you don't mind if I ask Damen out do you?"

"What about Trunks? Dynesty?" Aries asked curious.

"I WANT DAMEN!" Dynesty said stamping her foot.

"Have him then." Aries said wickedly.

Just as the object of her desire said, "Oi so its you Aries who has my jacket."

Aries grinned innocently at Marai Trunks.

"Hand it over."

"On one condition," Aries bargained, "You go out on a date with me."

"Fine," Trunks said as he took his jacket off her, and sat down beside her. Aries was buzzing.

***


"So what are we going to do?" Manda said about Kage and Venus.

"Rescue party I'd say," suggested Nicole.

"Good idea," commented Goku.

"SEARCH PARTY!" Arty yelled standing up.

"We can't send everyone, to dangerous, especially when we don't know what the hell is going on with the Dopleganers and the prophecy. We'll send 7 people. I choose cos what I say goes.

Libby I know you are sensitive to emotions, danger and energy, you go, as you'll be like a security system.

MQ, Sakura, and Shal, they all got the vision/ message and they all have a decent fighting ability.

Van I know this sucks but you're going to have to go, but you got to admit you're one of the strongest and smartest that we've got.

Okura, I want you to go to, you'll work best as bait, and you can take 17 to, we don't need him complaining while you're away."

Arty clapped her hands "That's it, those people are the ones that are going."

***



Just then Nicole made mental history, she was sitting down, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was doing her nails, when she said casually, " hey look it's Buu, Kid Buu, and a Buu I don't know."

Goten looked up innocently enough and said what most of the Dragonballz characters were thinking, "What's a Buu?"

***

DESTINY

***


Destiny stood at the mall, she didn't know where the fuck she was, which made her a very pissed off Miss Buu.

It was obvious that she was not in her own time anymore, for there were far too many humans.

But Kid Buu and Buu were having a field day.

Destiny had woken up at Capsule Corps, but not the one she knew.

It was a more recent one; a well cared for one, not destroyed like in her world.

And Buu and Kid Buu had been right there with her, in this new CC.

Destiny had convinced her companions not to destroy Capsule Corps, because they may find some answers here as to why they weren't in their own time.

So instead they had gone human hunting.

Oh and what a human hunt there had been.

They had feasted on human cookies and ice cream, and crackers.

It was getting rid of humans all over again.

When Destiny had first seen that group, she'd felt her good come to the surface.

That group that had such a strong "good" light around them.

It was a scary prospect; there was almost a kinship there.

It had been her that had advised Kid Buu and Buu to get out, there was something about that group.

But Kid Buu and Buu were stubborn, they took out half the mall, and most of its occupants before leaving.

Destiny stayed a while longer, her eyes locking with one of the girls' in the group.

Unknown to Destiny this was Arty. There was connection there.

Then Destiny followed her counterparts.

"She's one of us," Arty whispered.

17 stood up frowning; "This is exactly why I didn't want to come here."

"That was horrific," Goku said as he stared around the ruins of the mall, "All those people, and we were all too paralysed to do anything."

But the worst was still to come; one t.v in a nearby electric equipment store was on.

A reporter was on t.v discussing mutants/freaks/ anything you would use to describe things out of the ordinary.

Then what really struck the group of fans and originals were the imagines that then flashed on t.v.

There were clips of all of them, except, all doing different things, some of the more interesting ones included:

Stina: Ripping the clothes to shreds then running off

Sayuri: Using Super Speed and wedgying the security guards.

Sakura: Kicking the little kid and beating the car up

Okura: Eating all the Candy she bought (Which was a lot)

Darren: Breaking the girder

Artemisia: Learning to fly

Aries: Beating up the other trolley with Vegeta in it.

Then it announced that these `Freaks' were staying at the Brief Capsule Corporation, and should be considered highly dangerous.

Everyone was quiet, then Arty once again said, "Shit."

****

And its done, chapter 9, 81 pages at the last count. Whew, review people. And I'll try and update, but I can't update unless you review and give me ideas.