Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Bond ❯ Bar Fight ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hee hee, I like this chapter... Seriously, I should stop being so violent... (goes off berating herself)
Dangerous Bond

Chapter Three: Bar Fight

by Blooddragon

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulma hung on to Yamcha's arm like a limpet to a rock as the two of them swam through the huge seething mass of people around them. Loud music was playing and neon lights flashed across the dance floor not too far away. The pair made it to the bar and Yamcha bought them drinks before leaning back against the counter.

"Remember," He warned, "We've gotta leave before ten..."

Bulma snorted, "Come on, Yamcha! I'm not fifteen! I can take a little late night boozin'!"

"Yeah, I know. But it's my mother, you see. I've gotta go and see her because I said I would..."

"At ten o'clock at night? That's one weird lady you've got there."

She lifted the glass to her lips and took a deep swallow, enjoying the feeling of the evil drink seeping down her throat. They stood like that for a while, sipping their drinks and watching other couples dance. It wasn't a comfortable silence. Bulma sighed, more than anything else she wanted a guy who she could just sit with quietly and not have the urge to make conversation. Yamcha wasn't like that.
She was just about to open her mouth and break the peace when a pink haired girl in a tiny powder blue strap top and miniscule came over.

"Hellooo! Yamcha sweety!" She cooed as she neared them, "I didn't think I'd see you here, I thought we were going to meet at ten thirty!"

Yamcha spat his drink back ointo his glass. "Um, well yeah, Melanie! We were supposed to meet at ten thirty but, ah, I came here with an old friend of mine..." He gestured to Bulma, currently in a state of shock.

"Oh, hi!" Melanie greeted, holding out her hand with a girly giggle, "I'm Melanie. Who're you?"

Bulma finally snapped back to herself. "I'm Bulma Briefs." She grated, "Yamjerk here's worst enemy."

Yamcha swallowed. "Hey, babe, don't freak out. Melanie here's a friend of mine. We were going to meet up after I took you home, you know?"

"I know something, you lying, cheating, motherfucking BASTARD! And that is that THIS IS GONNA HURT!!!!!"

She nailed him a kick where it hurts most, then flipped around behind him and ground an elbow into his upturned back.

"SHIT!" He screamed, then turned and punched Bulma in the stomach with lightening fast speed.

She stumbled back into the bar, the crowd drawing back around them. In a corner Melanie sat screaming. And then Bulma hauled herself back to her feet, blood trickling from her mouth in a furious red line.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" She roared and ran at Yamcha, covering the small distance separating them in a second. Her stomach hurt like Hell as she pummeled him with her fists, knees, feet, whatever, but she ignored the pain, executing every physical move she had seen Vegeta do that was even remotely possible. "I LOVED YOU! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? GO OUT AND GET YOURSELF SOME SLUTTY LITTLE BITCH! YOU DON'T DESERVE ME!"

Yamcha was pummelled relentlessly, his brain fizzing. What was this little stunt she was pulling? She was just a little slut bitch whore, how the Hell was she even laying a finger on him? Where'd she learn to fight like this?!
Shoving confusion aside the minor Z warrior brought both elbows back into his assailant, sending her flying into the space behind the bar. She didn't get up for a while, and when she did her face was covered with blood and tears. She ran for the door, dodging the reaching hands of the other occupants of the bar until she was outside on the street.
She kept running, spray from a car splattering her beautiful clothes with dirty water. Her entire body hurt like Hell and shattered glass from several bottles was wedged into her back. She kept on, crying floods, until she had to stop to try to stop the world from spinning.

It wouldn't stop. Bulma's tears became hysterical as she clung tightly to the lamppost currently holding her up. She heard voices in the distance, Yamcha in particular.. Gritting her teeth she staggered painfully from the post to a small side alley, collapsing in a tired heap on her side amongst the black bags of someone's garbage.

'Why me...?'

Unconsciousness swept the little blue eyed beauty away.