Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ Surveys ❯ Hercule and Chibi Trunks and Goten's Surveys ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DBZ Surveys-Chapter 8

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own DB/Z/GT or any of the characters. I did not make up any of the survey questions either.

Author's notes: It's here folks! The last two surveys until we go to the Aftermath! *SHRIEK* Vegeta will get that Survey back from Goku! But for today, we have everyone's favorite Chibi Pranksters AND the World Champion, the man who destroyed Cell (PHHST YEAH RIGHT! But wasn't that fake video they made hilarious?!) Here we goooo!!!!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

Hercule Satan was fluffing up his afro one fine day, and spraying some special Afro products into it to get it at it's biggest. He was going to go to the gym and pretend to give martial arts lessons in his special 'Champion Style' so he had to look his best!

"A little fluff here and there, and AH! YOU LOOK GREAT HERCULE!" he said to himself as he started flexing in the mirror. Then, he selected the champion belt that he had most recently won and fastened it tightly around his waist.

He winked at himself in the mirror and was about to leave when he had a thought, "Oh yeah! I better check my e-mail before I go! It's probably FULL of e-mails from my fans...YEAAAAAAH!!!"

Hercule logged in (WorldChampion@Iamthegreatest.net) and saw, much to his chagrin, that there was only one e-mail in his inbox. He scratched his head quizzically, "Hmm, that's funny! No fanmail? Ah well, they must all be waiting for me down at the gym, yeah that's right! What's this though? Fwd. Survey...from Buu? I'll check it out." He read through Buu's survey and was highly amused so he decided to fill out his own:




1. What time is it: 6:45 pm man! I gotta hurry this thing up, the fans are waitin'!

2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Hercule Van Mundegard Satan (Don't ask me about my middle name!)

3. Favorite Nickname: WORLD CHAMP! And of course, 'THE MAN'! YEAAAAAHH!!!

4. Parents names: I don't rightly know to tell the truth! They were always just Mom and Pop to me!

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Erm...40, but don't tell anyone, ok! That information is classified, ya hear?!

6. Date that you regularly blow them out: My birthday is better known as NATIONAL HERCULE DAY and the whole world celebrates with me! You know the date so why are you even askin'?!

7. Pets: my friend Buu's dog Bee and my fishtank of rare tropical fish. Their names are Sleepy, Happy, Dopey, Doc, and Bob.

8. Height: 5'10", yo!

9. Eye color: Violet! And the ladies just love it, YYYEAAAAH!!!

10. Hair color: A gorgeous brown afro, *fluff fluff* No one has prettier hair than me, HERCULE!!!

11. Piercing: Nope, wouldn't want to mar my perfectly toned body with one'a those!

12. Tattoos: Same as with the piercing, man!

13. How much do you love your job: Saying that I LOVE IT would be the understatement of the century, possibly of the millenium...YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I LOVE MY JOB!

14. Birthplace: The town formerly known as Orange Star (It's now known as Satan City ;))

16. Current residence: Satan city in my FAB-U-LOUS mansion!

17. Best vacation spot: Acapulco most definetly, THEY LOVE ME THERE! But then again, people love me EVERYWHERE!

18. Wanna go to: Alaska! I've never really been somewhere that's cold all the time! Plus I've gotten fanmail from there asking me to come! My fans are just so loyal! *wipes tear away*

19. Been toilet-papering: Where'd ya hear that sorta nonsense?!

20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: Me? The CHAMP, CRY?! That's a good one *nervous laugh*

21. Been in a car crash: YEAH BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT! The guy didn't give me a ticket because I told him I'd give him tickets to my next match if it didn't! Worked like a charm!

22. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Hercule brand Croutons! They spice up any salad *does cha-cha*

23. 2-door or 4-door: Uh, Say what? What does it matter about these doors?!

24. Coffee or ice cream: Mmmmm, I JUST LOVE ICE CREAM YEAAAAH!!! And don't forget to try 'Hercule-pops' they're good for the mind, body and soul! And what better way to start your day than with "Hercule's morning blend" of coffee! Try some today! *wink*

25. Blanket or stuffed animal: What? I thought that was my little secret! If they knew about *mumble mumble* they'd sell it on EBAY NOOOOO!!!!!

26. Dumper or Dumpee: That sounds like a pretty sick question if you ask me! And I don't mean sick in a good way, yo!

27. Salad Dressing: Hercule brand salad dressing, it's good for the heart!

28. Color of socks: White!

29. Favorite number: 11,000, man! You'll see why later.

30. Favorite movie: 'How the Great Hercule defeated Cell' starring me and a bunch of other idiots! (A/N: I don't know what they called that fake movie on that one episode *snicker* it was great! So that's what I called it, hehe.)

31. Favorite holiday: Jingle Bells, those other dudes smell, I AM THE GREATEST! Don't you forget how great I am or I'll sic Majin Buu and Bee on youuuuuuuuuuuu!

32. Favorite food: Man, I like EVERYTHING! Besides I have chefs to cook for me and a dozen chain restaurants to choose from so I NEVER GO HUNGRY!

33. CD at the moment: Hercule's Greatest Hits collection, sung by ME!

34. Favorite TV show: Pokemon! I like them there little pink and yellow things. They're so fuzzy and cute! AGH TELL ANYBODY I SAID THAT AND I'LL COME AFTER YOU!

35. Toothpaste: Hercule brand, only the best for MY teeth!

36. Most recently read book: 11,000 reasons why I am so great, written by ME!

38. Least favorite things: Boys goin' after my sweet daughter Videl! And those stupid light shows those fake warriors put on! Do they think they're BETTER than everyone else or something? I'M not like that, nosirree! I am the GREATEST MAN OH YEAHHHH!

39. Favorite interests: MYSELF! I love to train and show off and make other people buy my merchandise. You know, that sorta thing. Plus I love spendin' time with my lovely daughter, Videl!

40. Favorite fast Food: McHercule's, they have the best burgers in town, YEAAAAAH!

41. When was your last hospital visit? Don't be ridiculous! The WORLD CHAMP go to the HOSPITAL? HA HA HA!

42. What color is your bedroom: Alot cooler color than yours is! I'll bet you don't have THREE walk-in closets and a jacuzzi in your bathroom which is IN your bedroom! :P

43. Favorite color: Brown to match with my hair!

44. How many times did you fail your Driver's License test: When you're as great as I am, there's no way you can possibly fail your drivers test! I RULE!

45. Best accomplishments: DEFEATING CELL!!! And being the WORLD CHAMPION of the Martial Arts tournment for 10 YEARS RUNNING! Oh yeah, and my daughter Videl is a pretty good little girl! I'm proud of her.

46. Where do you see yourself in 10 years: EVEN COOLER AND MORE AWESOME THAN I AM NOW! Nobody's taking the title from me, THE WORLD CHAMP, YEAAAAH!!!

47. Who is the person that you got e-mail from before this one: My best buddy, Majin Buu!

48. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card: When you're as rich as me you don't need credit cards! I'm bling-blinging with the gold and cash, man!

49. What do you do most often when you are bored: THE MAN doesn't get bored, fool!

50. What words or phrases do you overuse: 'YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!', 'Oh yeah, I am the man!', and I DEFEATED CELL!

52. Bedtime: HA HA HA! The WORLD CHAMP doesn't have a set bedtime!

53. Who will respond to this fastest: Nobody, but it's not because I'm not popular BECAUSE I AM! And it's not because I don't have fans BECAUSE I DO! Tons and tons of fans who adore me and worship the ground I walk on, and wanna be like me when they grow up! I just only sent it back to Buu!

54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Uh well, I really only sent it back to Buu! I don't want my personal information getting all over the internet ya know!


Hercule typed in Majin Buu's e-mail address (Buu_love_candy!@BabadiBad.com) and pressed the send but. Then, he jumped up from his chair, did a bunch of wild kicks and punches and then cracked his knuckles, "Fans, HERE I COME!" he yelled. And then he ran out of the room in a superhero pose.


* * *

*Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy*

"Hey Goten, I bet I can jump higher than you!" Trunks challenged his friend while jumping on the bed in his room.

"Oh yeah?! Well I bet you CAN'T Trunks, watch me!" the demi-saiyan clone of Goku strained to jump higher than his lilac-haired companion. Ah, poor kid, he was too short by an inch.

"Nyah nyah! Told you I could jump higher!" Trunks said proudly and folded his arms in mid-bounce, looking exactly like a purple-haired, blue-eyed Vegeta.

Bulma walked into the room just then, "TRUNKS! GOTEN! YOU KNOW THE RULE NOW GET DOWN!" she pointed with her index finger severly at the floor.

"Yes mom..." Trunks muttered half-heartedly with a roll of his eyes.

"Trunks Trunks Trunks TRUNKS TRUNKS!!!!!!" Goten, now bouncing on the floor of the room, said most annoyingly to his best buddy.

"What IS it Goten?! Stop jumping around like that, you're making me dizzy!"

"Really? Does that mean you're gonna hurl?" Goten bounced a few more times.

"No, you idiot! I'm bored, let's go play on my computer."

"Wow, Trunks!" the now non-bouncing Goten said excitedly, "You have one of those thingys with the light-up box and the numbers and letters too, only yours is COOLER!" Goten still didn't know exactly what a computer was, even though they had one at his house.

"Course I do! I'm gonna check my e-mail, come on." The elder half-saiyan hopped up onto the cozy chair and typed in a few things quickly logging in (DemiSaiyanPrankster@CapsuleCorp.com) and his e-mail popped up immediately.

Goten frowned, "HEY! How come I don't have one of those E-thingys!"

Trunks rolled his eyes, "You can't READ, Goten!"

Goten pondered this for a moment before smiling brightly, "Oh yeah, that's right!"

Trunks tapped the keys a few more times and came to the new e-mail, "COOl!!!!" he exclaimed.

"What what? Who's it from?!" Goten asked eagerly.

"It's from ME! Only in the FUTURE!"

"WOOOOOWWW!!!! That is so awesome Trunks! I wish I would e-mail myself!"

"Dummy, even if you did, you couldn't read it!"

"READ IT READ IT!"

"It's a survey, AWESOME! I'm going to fill it out."

"OOH! OOH! I WANNA FILL IT OUT TOOOOO!!!" Goten hopped around a few more times.

"Ok ok, you can help."

And so they started: (A/N: We'll just say that Trunks is typing for them both but they'll be narrating it too)



1. What time is it: *looks at watch* Uhhhh like....

*Goten bounces in* When the big hand is on the upside down L thingy and the little hand is on it too!

Trunks: Goten you idiot, 7:35!

Goten: right right! I said that! *pout*

<>

2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Trunks Vegeta Briefs

Goten: I'M GOTEN SON! HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI ^_^

Trunks: You're freaking me out man.

<>

3. Favorite Nickname: You don't wanna go there! I get called Brat, Baka Brat, Trunksy-boy, and a buncha other embarrassin' stuff!

Goten: HEY TRUNKS! How come I don't have a cool nickname like you?

Trunks: How about I call you baka?

Goten: YAY! I HAVE A NICKNAME NOW!

<>

4. Parents names: Bulma and Vegeta Briefs

Goten: My daddy's name is Goku Son and my mommy's name is Chi-chi son! OOH! OOH! AND MY BIG BROTHER IS GOHAN!

Trunks: They didn't ASK about your brother, stupid!

Goten: BUT HE'S MY BIG BROTHER!

Trunks: Whatever *goes to next question*

<>

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 8

Goten: Hey...I'm only 7!

Trunks: Well, DUH! I'm a year older than you remember?

Goten: Oh, that's right ^_^ that's why you're so smart!

<>

6. Date that you regularly blow them out: Blow out....like a flat tire?

Goten: Trunks, you're old enough to DRIVE? WOW!

Trunks: No, Goten you moron! I don't know what they mean by blow-out sooooo SKIP!

<>

7. Pets: Too many to count or name.

Goten: BUNNIES KITTIES PUPPY-DOGS AND DINOSAURS! Oh yeah and lizards too, they're so fun to play with!

Trunks: Thanks I guess.

Goten: You're welcome :D

<>

8. Height: Uhhh....short?

Goten: But Trunks, you're more taller than me!

Trunks: Geez, Goten, I'm more everything than you!

Goten: Huh?

<>

9. Eye color: Stupid girly blue

Goten: Mine are black like my dad and Gohan!

Trunks: Again, they didn't ask for your dad or Gohan's eye color, just yours.

Goten: *smile smile smile* I know

<>

10. Hair color: *sigh* purple.....

Goten: Yeah, it is purple, huh Trunks? Mine's not though, it's all black and spiky.....and black.....

Trunks: Moving on...

<>

11. Piercing: SKIP!

12. Tattoos: SKIP!

13. How much do you love your job: Jobs are for grown-ups! *makes face*

Goten: Huh? That's not fair! Why do all the GROWNUPS get the jobs! That's really mean I want a job too!

Trunks: You can't eat a job.

Goten: Really? Then nevermind...*sweatdrop*

<>

14. Birthplace: Somewhere...

Goten: Somewhere over the rainbow, right? I saw that movie once! They had a funny guy who was all silvery and a big lion who talked and then the other guy who was really stupid...

Trunks: You mean like you?

Goten: Yeah!

Trunks: Oy vey...

<>

16. Current residence: Capsule Corp.

Goten: Ooh ooh where's my resil-dance, Trunks! Where?

Trunks: Thankfully not here. You live up in the mountains somewhere.

Goten: COOL!

<>

17. Best vacation spot: SKIP!

18. Wanna go to: SKIP!

19. Been toilet-papering: Oh man, well...um....

Goten: WE TP'ed CAPSULE CORP!

Trunks: *claps hands over Goten's mouth* Shut up you baka! Do you want my DAD to know? He'll kill us!

Goten: YAY! Mr. Vegeta is gonna train us!

Trunks: Not TRAIN, KILL!

Goten: Isn't that the same thing?

Trunks: ......

<>

20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: TOO MUSHY! SKIP!

21. Been in a car crash: Uhh...yes?

Goten: *nod nod nod nod* Your mom crashed, remember?

Trunks: Don't remind me...

<>

22. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Goten: BOTHBOTHBOTHBOTHBOTHBOTHBOTH!!!!

Trunks: Do you even know what they are?

Goten: Food right?

Trunks: *nods*

Goten: BOTHBOTHBOTHBOTHBOTHBOTH!

23. 2-door or 4-door: This question is stupid, kinda like you, Goten.

Goten: Hey! Oh wait, I AM stupid!

Trunks: My point exactly.

<>

24. Coffee or ice cream: Goten: ICECREAMICECREAMICECREAMICECREAMICECREAM!

Trunks: Stop it, Goten! You're giving me a headache!

Goten: No fair Trunks! I want one too!

Trunks: Stupid! I meant my head hurts.

Goten: Oh! I still want ice cream...

<>

25. Blanket or stuffed animal: NONE I'M TOO OLD FOR THOSE!

Goten: No you're not! You have like tons and tons of them, a whole huge pile!

Trunks: SHHHH!!!!!

<>

26. Dumper or Dumpee: Another stupid question, SKIP!

27. Salad Dressing: Goten: ALL OF THEM YUMMY!

Trunks: Ok...moving right along...

<>

28. Color of socks: Who cares man?

Goten: I DO I DO! Mine are blue! *holds up foot*

Trunks: You would.

<>

29. Favorite number: Like I said, WHO CARES?!

Goten: *raises hand* MEMEMEMEME!

Trunks: Yes Goten?

Goten: I like the number 2!

Trunks: *sarcastic* Wow, I'm surprised you can count that far.

Goten: ^_^ Yeah, so is everyone else!

<>

30. Favorite movie: Spiderman.

Goten: HEY! I LIKE BATMAN BETTER!

Trunks: Spidermmmaannnn!

Goten: BATMAN!

Trunks: SPIDERMAN!

*thie continues for several minutes*

Goten: BAT BAT BAT BAT MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!

Trunks: Geez, I give up, Batman it is.

Goten: YAY!

<>

31. Favorite holiday: The one where you get lots of presents.

Goten: *sings really off-key* OHHHH HOLLLLY NIIIGHHHHTTT LA LA LA LAAAA!

Trunks: O_o

<>

32. Favorite food: Goten: OOH OOH OOH OOH EVERYTHING!

Trunks: I won't even bother trying to answer this one...

<>

33. CD at the moment: Goten: What's a CD?

Trunks: It'll take to long to explain! NEXT QUESTION!

<>

34. Favorite TV show: Goten: BARNEY!

Trunks: Barney is for babies! We watch only cool cartoons about GIANT ROBOTS!

Goten: But I LIKE Barney! *whines*

Trunks: FINE! I like robots, MORON likes Barney.

Goten: YAY! ANOTHER NICKNAME FOR ME!

<>

35. Toothpaste: Goten: BUBBLEGUM FLAVOR!

Trunks: Will you quit answering the questions first?! It's MY survey!

Goten: You said you'd share!

Trunks: ALRIGHT GEEZ! *sarcastic* I like bubblegum too.

<>

36. Most recently read book: Reading's for losers and nerds! We Saiyans have better things to do with our time like TRAIN!

Goten: Yeah! I can't read anyway!

Trunks: No comment...

<>

38. Least favorite things: THE WORLD!

Goten: That's not nice Trunks!

Trunks: I wasn't serious, Goten! I just hate well you know bad guys, bad things, my dad being too mean.

Goten: I hate it when my mom gets mad at us and then when I'm hungry!

<>

39. Favorite interests: Training and playing

Goten: What does....entour-izzits mean?

Trunks: Who cares Goten! Let's finish this thing!

Goten: *shrug* 'Kay!

<>

40. Favorite fast Food: Goten: EVERYTHING!!!! Right Trunks?

Trunks: Whatever you say Goten (Man, I can't wait til this is over!)

<>

41. When was your last hospital visit? Why would I visit the hospital? It's all scary and stuff.

Goten: Yeah and full of NEEDLES! My dad told me this story about how he went in their once and a giant needle chased him through the halls and tried to stab him! *shudders*

Trunks: You believed that? Needles aren't alive!

Goten: Y-y-yes they are! *SHRIEK*

<>

42. What color is your bedroom: It's a color

43. Favorite color: Goten: ORANGEORANGEORANGE! It's my dad's too ^_^

Trunks: I like blue, that's MY Dad's

<>

44. How many times did you fail your Driver's License test: WE'RE TOO YOUNG, SKIP!

45. Best accomplishments: Stuff and more stuff

Goten: What do you mean stuff and stuff Trunks? What did they ask?

Trunks: Eh, who cares! We'll just say that we saved the world a hundred times and that's cool enough.

Goten: OK!

<>

46. Where do you see yourself in 10 years: 10 years older, duh!

Goten: Me too?

Trunks: Yeah! We'll be big bad teenagers!

<>

47. Who is the person that you got e-mail from before this one: I got it from me....in the future...

48. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card: We don't have one, we're too young, BAKA!

49. What do you do most often when you are bored: Stuff and more stuff

Goten: I can't read, but that looks just like what you put up there.

Trunks: It is...

Goten: Huh? How come?

Trunks: Cuz I'm lazy!

<>

50. What words or phrases do you overuse: Goten you idiot!

Goten: Yes?

Trunks: I wasn't talking to you, I was typing an answer.

Goten: Ohhhhh ok!

Trunks: But you're still an idiot.

Goten: I know ^_^

<>

52. Bedtime: Whenever I want to, punk!

Goten: Bed? Is it bedtime now?

Trunks: No, it's only like 8 o' clock!

Goten: Ohhh, well don't you go to bed when the little hand is on the circle with the thingy hanging down and the big hand is on the thing that looks like a stick and a curvy thing next to it?

Trunks: You mean 9 o' clock? Yeah. Whatever.

<>

53. Who will respond to this fastest: Nobody! I'm too lazy to send it to anyone else :P

54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: MYSELF! I sent it back to ME! Pretty cool, huh?

Goten: You're so cool, Trunks! ^_^

Trunks: I know

* * *

Trunks typed in the last response and sighed with relief, "FINALLY WE'RE DONE! FREEDOM!"

Goten smiled, "That was WAY FUN Trunks!"

"Yeah, lets go play before we have to go to bed."

"Yay!"

So Chibi Trunks typed in his future self's e-mail address (It's_LILAC_NOTpurple!@FutureRevolution.com) and pressed send. Then he hopped off the computer chair and went to play with Goten.
________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________
Whoo! That was the longest chapter yet! Hope you all enjoyed it! One more chap to go! DUN DUN DUN! VEGETA GOES INSANE AND GETS REVENGE!

Be kind, Review ^-^