Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ Surveys ❯ Frieza and Bulma's Surveys ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DBZ Surveys-Chapter 6

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own, DB/Z/GT or any of the characters. Also did not make up any of the survey questions.

Author's notes: Well well, I finally decided to update! Just to let everyone know, this will be one of four remaining chapters. This one and the next two will have two surveys a-piece, and the last chapter will be the 'aftermath' and follow-up on what happens when Vegeta got all those surveys back. *snicker snicker snicker* AND NOW! Its time forrrrrr: FRIEZA AND BULMA'S SURVEYS!
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________


Fri eza snarled as he wiped the blood off of his extremely pale face. "That stupid Cell, he thinks that just because he's 'perfect' he can beat me up any time he wants! Well, I'll show him...*growl*.....right after I check my e-mail." he said in his scratchy, girly voice. Then the terrible lizard (A/N: like a dinosaur! HA HA HA!) pulled out his favorite tube of lipstick and applied the black-cherry shade to his lips then smacked them together. (*shudders* what a mental image! O_o)

Replacing the tube in an unseen pocket, Frieza trotted off to the computer room of HFIL, and sat down at the purple computer that he self-designated as his own. Logging in to his personal e-mail account, "Cherry_lips@HFIL.com", the Ice-jin saw a new e-mail; it was a survey from his 'good pal' Cell. "Hmm, what is that bug up to now? Hmmm, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a survey, here we go." :




1. What time is it: 4:00pm

2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: I don't care about these so-called birth certificates, so you will refer to me as Lord Frieza.

3. Favorite Nickname: Nickname? Nicknames are for loud-mouthed buffoons.

4. Parents names: King Cold, and what do you mean by putting an 's' behind parent? As if I have more than one! Believe me, one is enough.

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Cake? We Ice-jins much prefer ice cream, and who needs candles when you have ki? You're pathetic!

6. Date that you regularly blow them out: Didn't I just say that I don't need candles? Monkeys must have written this survey..

7. Pets: I used to have pets, ah my obedient little monkeys and the Ginyu force.

8. Height: How dare you ask me, LORD FRIEZA, such a personal question, DIE!

9. Eye color: Blood red

10. Hair color: Only primitive, lower beings have hair, such as monkeys, hm.

11. Piercing: Strange indeed are customs of other races, no doubt these 'piercings' were invented by monkeys! (A/N: Hehe, Frieza seems obsessed with that word, doesn't he now? ^_~)

12. Tattoos: the same as #11

13. How much do you love your job: JOB? It is my birthright to be leader! Well, at least it was...

14. Birthplace: Outer Space

16. Current residence: The Home For Infinite Losers *growls*

17. Best vacation spot: Planet Namek, it was so much fun! *evil grin*

18. Wanna go to: Who cares, as long as it's not here!

19. Been toilet-papering: *confused look* Hmm?

20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: Indeed not! Emotions are for the weak.

21. Been in a car crash: A What? Is that a primitive spaceship?

22. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Excuse me?

23. 2-door or 4-door: Idiots, I need more doors than that on my ship!

24. Coffee or ice cream: ICE CREAM!!!! (A/N: Can't you just imagine a sugar-high Frieza gobbling down mounds of ice cream ^^)

25. Blanket or stuffed animal: Neither, of course. *whistles while holding a blanky behind his back*

26. Dumper or Dumpee: What are you speaking of, weakling?!

27. Salad Dressing: As long as it's on ICEburg lettuce, I don't care.

28. Color of socks: Frieza-colored to blend in with my smooooth skin ;)

29. Favorite number: *evil laughter* I don't care

30. Favorite movie: Batman and Robin, Mr. Freeze is awesome!

31. Favorite holiday: The Ice Festival of Iceitania, can you say ALL THE ICE CREAM YOU CAN EAT?

32. Favorite food: I've said it before and I'll say it again, ICE CREAM!!!

33. CD at the moment: Old Skool Vanilla ICE

34. Favorite TV show: Will and Grace, hehe!

35. Toothpaste: Colgate mint gel, for icy cool breath

36. Most recently read book: The Life and Times of Adolf Hitler, my hero

38. Least favorite things: MONKEYS! TERRIBLE HORRIBLE MONKEYS!!! Especially Goku....*shudders*

39. Favorite interests: Killing things, especially monkeys! Terrorizing Planet Namek, transforming, and laughing evilly.

40. Favorite fast Food: Dairy Queen, Iiicccee creeaaaammmm

41. When was your last hospital visit? Do you mean the regen tank? If so, I rarely use that, it was probably a couple of months ago. *evil laughter*

42. What color is your bedroom: I wish it was purple, but the Ogres insist everything be white.

43. Favorite color: Purple and Silver

44. How many times did you fail your Driver's License test: There you go with those strange words again.

45. Best accomplishments: Being an evil tyrant *evil cackling*, destroying many nameks; especially Nail, Ruling over the monkeys, transforming up to ice-jin level 4, TOTAL DEMOLITION OF PLANET NAMEK!!! HA HA HA!

46. Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Stronger than Cell and those stupid monkeys where I will finally have my revenge for everything they've ever done to me! *starts cackling again*

47. Who is the person that you got e-mail from before this one: My 'pal' Cellie, Yes I am calling you Cellie, CELLIE!

48. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card: Old Navy, gotta love the performance fleece!

49. What do you do most often when you are bored: Plot my revenge against those wretched monkeys and Cell.

50. What words or phrases do you overuse: Monkeys, definetly monkeys...did I say monkeys?

52. Bedtime: It varies, depending on if I feel like sleeping or not. We Ice-jin's are mainly nocturnal.

53. Who will respond to this fastest: The scourge of the universe, Majin Buu (A/N: The good, fat one ^.^)

54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Cell, because he already took it.


"There." Frieza finished the survey and wiped his brow, he did quite enjoy taking it. He filled in Cell and Majin Buu's e-mail addresses (Perfect@HFIL.com and Buu_love_candy!@BabadiBad.com) then clicked the Forward button. "Finally." he sighed and looked down at his watch, "Oh no! I'm going to be late for my aerobics class!" Then Frieza, the once mighty tyrant, ran down the hall as fast as he could.




* * *


Resident Genius of Capsule Corp, Bulma Briefs, was busy typing away on her computer working on a new project when the little message box popped up at the bottom with a 'whoosh' 'You have a new message' the little gray box announced.

"Hmm? Oh YES! I was just about to take a break anyway and this is the perfect distraction." she announced to herself as she clicked on the box which led her to the e-mail login prompt. She entered her password and logged in to her account (Complete_and_UtterGenius@CapsuleCorp.com) "A survey from Tien? Cool! I think I'll fill it out now!" :




1. What time is it: 4:45pm

2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Bulma Briefs, President of Capsule Corp! Everyone knows my name! (A/N: Can't you just hear the "Cheers" theme song coming on now? He he he.)

3. Favorite Nickname: Greatest Genius in the world!

4. Parents names: Dr. and Mrs. Briefs (A/N: They don't have first names, aagh!)

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: *gasp* How DARE you ask a lady her age, I swear, that is SO RUDE! Hmmph!

6. Date that you regularly blow them out: None of your business--wait! Unless you plan on throwing me a party! Alright, I'll tell you, it's June 21st

7. Pets: Wow, there are too many to name, they're mostly my dad's though. He insists on taking in every stray, even if it's a dinosaur.

8. Height: When you're rich and smart and beautiful it doesn't matter ^_~

9. Eye color: Baby Blue

10. Hair color: Cerulean Blue

11. Piercing: One in each ear, and I just bought the CUTEST diamond earrings the other day, Vegeta thought they were extravagant but hey, I'm rich! He said "Woman! Why do you want those huge rocks hanging from your ears, they look ridiculous!" That's Vegeta for you, he doesn't even know what a diamond is!

12. Tattoos: Ew...NO WAY! Tattoos are for tough rough biker people, and a dainty lady like me certainly isn't one of those!

13. How much do you love your job: Oh gosh, I love it so much! Except when the experiments go wrong, the lab blows up, some punks decide to trash CC, Goku gets on my nerves while I'm trying to work and then all the villains want to take over the world right when we're at the dawning of new technology, GOSH IT'S JUST SO STRESSFUL! I mean, what's really good about it? ARRGH! Oh wait, I did say I liked it didn't I? Well, it's ok for the most part. Like they say, a genius' work is never done!

14. Birthplace: Satan City; formerly West City before all the Hercule-hype

16. Current residence: The Headquarters for Capsule Corporation in the heart of Satan City

17. Best vacation spot: Ohhhhh it's so hard to choose! I wanna say....Honolulu, Hawaii

18. Wanna go to: I've already been everywhere on earth, so probably to another planet.

19. Been toilet-papering: No, but a bunch of hooligans felt the need to trash my beautiful Capsule Corp with their evil ways...I swear if I ever find out who it was, they are SO DEAD!

20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: The list goes on and on starting with Yamcha! And my rotten husband Vegeta! And Goku, and Krillin, and Gohan, and Trunks from the future, and my baby Trunks...

21. Been in a car crash: Totally! I can't believe I let Goku drive my new Mercedes...*holds her head in hands*

22. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Ugh, too much salt in those! I prefer flavored tofu bits in my salads.

23. 2-door or 4-door: Hmm, our latest module of capsule car has 6 doors. It's new and different, but we're hoping it'll catch on.

24. Coffee or ice cream: I'm a coffeeaholic, especially into foreign blends. Don't you love those cute coffee commercials?

25. Blanket or stuffed animal: Vegeta is my teddy bear :)

26. Dumper or Dumpee: DEFINETLY the Dumper! Being a dumpee is NO FUN AT ALL, YA HEAR ME?

27. Salad Dressing: Fat-free creamy Italian

28. Color of socks: It depends on what outfit I'm wearing and what kind of shoes I'm wearing.

29. Favorite number: 7, for the number of Dragonballs there are.

30. Favorite movie: It's a tie between "Kate and Leopold" and "Titanic" Both were sooo romantic, but Titanic was romantically tragic, and Kate and Leopold had to cross time to be together *sigh*

31. Favorite holiday: Vegeta has been trying to brainwash me into hating holidays, but I DON'T THINK SO! I love Christmas time, it really is "The most wonderful time of the year."

32. Favorite food: Well, it isn't carrots that's for sure! I like breakfast foods like pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, that kind of thing.

33. CD at the moment: Norah Jones' debut album.

34. Favorite TV show: Jerry Springer! I love it when the people chant "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!", of course Vegeta thinks it's the stupidest thing ever, but what does he know?

35. Toothpaste: Capsule Corp. brand toothpaste, of course!

36. Most recently read book: I was reading my Trunks a bedtime story I like to call "101 reasons not to play tricks on your father."

38. Least favorite things: Living without technology and modern conviences! Ugh! Planet namek was so primitive! Vegeta's sparring fits and always yelling at me to feed him and fix his gravity machine.

39. Favorite interests: Collecting Dragonballs, inventing new things, being worshipped and adored by the public for being the rich genius that I am, teasing Vegeta, playing with Trunks, watching the fights at the Tenkaichi Boudakai and when all the Z gang gets together for a big party or barbeque.

40. Favorite fast Food: I don't eat fast food, I prefer fancy restaurants.

41. When was your last hospital visit? Capsule Corp often doubles as a hospital and I'm in there helping patients alot and Vegeta when he overstrains himself, so I'm there pretty much everyday.

42. What color is your bedroom: I don't spend much time worrying about the color.

43. Favorite color: Blue! All kinds of blue, I'm all about the blue, baby!

44. How many times did you fail your Driver's License test: Never! I got my license before I was legal age in fact, it helps to have rich and powerful father. *grins*

45. Best accomplishments: You name it, and I've done it! They're all the best!

46. Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Hopefully with more children that look more like me than Vegeta, and even more rich and successful than before!

47. Who is the person that you got e-mail from before this one: My old friend Tien

48. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card: THE MALL!!! I can't possibly choose one store! In fact, I'ver maxed out over 20 credit cards there...all in one day! *beams proudly*

49. What do you do most often when you are bored: Bored is a word that isn't in my vocabulary.

50. What words or phrases do you overuse: There isn't a word in particular but I do tend to scream and yell alot...

52. Bedtime: Is this a joke? The world's greatest genius doesn't have a bedtime! I go to bed whenever; I'm good as long as I get my 8 hours of required beauty sleep ;)

53. Who will respond to this fastest: My son from the future, Mirai Trunks (A/N: In a way, that's redundant.)

54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Tien, he filled it out already.



As Bulma finished typing in her responses she noticed that it had taken her 30 minutes. "Agh! Well, there goes my break. *sigh* time to get back to work." She quickly typed in Mirai Trunks' e-mail address: (It's_LILAC_NOTpurple!@FutureRevolution.com) And the great genius of CC began typing away into the day.

_____________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________
There you have it folks, FRIEZA AND BULMA'S SURVEYS! I hope you liked them and that I kept them each in character as much as possible. I found Frieza more of a challenge, then I started thinking about stuff that had to do with ice, hehehe that was so fun :) Stayed tuned for MAJIN BUU (the good one) and MIRAI TRUNKS' SURVEYS!