Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Trouble on Namek ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Namek Saga Chapter 1
 
A few weeks later Krillin, Gohan, and Bulma leave on a ship that Bulma found and her father repaired. Kai and Tai didn't see them off but could feel their ki leave the atmosphere and out of range.
Kai turns back at Tai who is getting back into his space ship, “You don't think they will have any trouble do you?”
Tai rest in his pod to recover some more, “They should be fine. Even if Vegeta is going to go to Namek the time it will take him to heal and then fly to Namek should be more than enough time to get all the dragon balls and leave.”
“Ya, right.”
Kai gets back into his pod and he slowly closes his eyes and falls asleep.
A loud banging sound wakes Kai from his sleep. As the hatch opens slowly and as it is lower Goku's talking becomes clearer.
“We need you guys to leave right now!” Goku's voice sound frantic and he is having a hard time staying still as he runs over to Tai's pod and begins to bang on it just like he did to Kai's. “Come on Tai it's time to wake up we don't have a minute to spare.”
Kai grabs Goku's shoulders and spins him around, “What is going on?”
Goku's frantic voice slowly calms down, “We have to get to Namek. Master Roshi got a call from Bulma and she said that they are going to need help.”
Tai slowly climbs out of his pod rubbing his eyes and yawning, “What's up Goku.”
Kai looks over at him, “I'll explain later.”
“And Vegeta's there and he's even stronger!”
Tai and Kai look at each other with similar amazed thoughts that Vegeta had healed so quickly.
“Goku we are going right now but how are you going to get there?”
Goku points towards West City, “Bulma's father is fixing up a ship for me so that I can get there.”
Tai shrugs and looks from Kai to Goku, “What is going on? Why are we going anywhere, is Gohan in trouble?”
Kai nods and gets back into his space pod, “We have to go to Namek right now, time is definitely not on our side right now.”
Tai nods and jumps back into his pod and begins to push random buttons and the pod begins to close.
As the pod closes Kai speaks through a speaker, “Goku you better hurry.”
Goku gives him a thumbs up and flies off in the direction of West City.
Kai looks at himself in the reflection of the glass cover of his pod, “Great, if they are in trouble that could only mean one thing, Freeza.”