Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ The monster Recoome ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Captain Ginyu Saga 1
 
Suddenly Kai and Tai feel an enormous energy and no more than a mile ahead of them a large explosion rocks the whole area.
Tai looks over at Kai with a smile that quickly fades to a concerned frown, “I think we found them.”
They quickly fly to that area and the first thing they notice is a beheaded, short, fat green alien in saiyan style armor. As they land they quickly notice the emblem on the alien's suit.
Kai's voice is barely a whisper, “No, it's the Ginyu Force.”
Tai shakes his fearful look off of his face, “hey Kai we have to find Gohan, if he's hurt Goku will never forgive us.”
“Right”
After a few seconds they here what sounds like Krillin screaming and they quickly run around a large mound of rocks to find Gohan kneeling next to a badly beaten Krillin.
Kai runs over to Krillin and Gohan while Tai runs over to Vegeta and finds that Recoome is the one causing all this damage.
Recoome looks back at his two partners a short red skinned alien with long white hair and a very tall blue alien with red eyes, “Hey guys look, it's Kaizan and Taizen, what do you think they are doing here.”
The red alien shouts at Recoome, “You dope, you should know that they have betrayed Freeza too, they helped kill those two saiyans Raditz and Nappa.”
“Oh right.”
The blue alien looks at Jeice then back to Recoome, “And remember if you don't kill them in the next ten minutes, no TV for a month!”
“Alright Burter,” Recoome turns back to his next target Tai, “I just love soup operas.”
Tai drops into a fighting stance, “Ya, I know.”
Recoome does a ridiculous ballet style pose then charges at Tai and swings down, but only hits the ground. Recoome looks up and finds that Tai is in the air and he quickly flies after him. Tai spins quickly and blocks a punch from Recoome but the sheer force knocks him back down into the ground landing hard on his back.
Just before Recoome lands on Tai, Kai lunges and slams his fist into Recoome's gut knocking him away from Tai.
Recoome quickly gets back to his feet and puts his hands on his hips, “Hey you want a two on one!? That's fine with me”
Recoome charges again and this time Tai quickly baseball slides into his feet making him trip into Kai's rising fist sending him into the air. Recoome recovers and then completely disappears. Then with no warning Kai goes flying into a hill side and slowly rolls back down to flat ground.
Tai turns around and barely dodges a kick and slams his fist into Recoome's chest.
Tai puts his hands over his head and then brings them down so his hands are facing at Recoome. Orange energy begins to spiral from his feet around his chest and then his arms ending with the energy sparking around his hands. With a loud shout Tai's energy is released at Recoome and the giant doesn't even move. Just as the blast is about to hit him Tai lifts his hands again the blast goes straight up into the air and explodes showering Recoome with hundreds of blasts from many different angles. Tai runs into the smoke and only the sounds of him and Recoome can be heard because the smoke isn't allowing anyone to see.
Gohan who has gone to help Kai looks upon the smoke and notices that it has made a dome and isn't dispersing.
Kai smiles at the sight, “He said that he could do this move but I never believed him.”
Gohan looks up at Kai as he stands up on his own, “What do you mean, what is it.”
Kai looks at the dome, “This is an attack don't misunderstand, but the idea is to charge the ground with your ki so you can essential control the ground the reason why the dust isn't clearing is because Tai doesn't want it too. He has the strength to do this attack now thanks to Guru.” Kai looks at his scarred arm, “I wonder.”
Gohan looks at Kai but a long sound suddenly pulls his attention away as Tai suddenly flies out of the dome and is badly beaten.
Kai charges forward and his fists begin to glow blue with energy. He connects with Recoome's jaw but he quickly flips and lands. Kai runs at him and swings again but he dodges the attack and catches Kai in a full nelson submission hold so Kai can't move his head or arms.
Recoome flies high into the air and then with suicidal speed flies straight down into the ground. As the dust settles Kai is in a small crater and Recoome is standing over it with a smile that consists of only four teeth.
Kai slowly gets to his feet and closes his hands together in front of his chest. Recoome looks at Kai with some curiosity as the energy around Kai begins to make small rocks rise from the ground. With a loud roar Kai's energy explodes around him making the crater bigger.
“This will show you!” Kai thrusts his arms toward Recoome releasing a small concentrated line of energy, “Spiral Ki!!!”
Recoome being surprised makes a quick step to the side and dodges the attack. While the blast is still going Recoome take Kai by the head and lifts him off the ground and slams him down head first. Just as Kai hits the ground so does the blast. Recoome looks back at what would've happened to him.
The hillside has a perfectly circular hole in it twice the size of Kai's fists.
“So that would've killed me if it hit huh.”
Kai voice is muffled by the ground, “That was the plan.”
Recoome lifts Kai by his left arm and then kicks him in the side continuously until letting go and kicking him one last time sending him crashing into the ground.
Gohan stands up, “THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!”
Recoome looks at Gohan and begins to laugh as the child begins to walk towards him, “Come on little doggie, its show down time. Except in this picture kid you'll be the one pushing up daisies.”
Gohan begins to charge his energy while Jeice and Burter begin to talk about him.
Jeice looks at Burter, “Ha, what you suppose that puny little half pint is doing?”
“I don't know but if I was in his predicament, I'd be doing whatever I could.”
Gohan jumps up into the air and dodges a bunch of blasts sent by Recoome and then fires his Masenko at him.
Recoome puts his hands up and the blast breaks into two pieces and falls to his sides.
“That made my ears ring; I wouldn't mind doing that again. On second thought maybe it's my turn,” Recoome charges at Gohan.
Recoome appears behind Gohan and kicks him into the air, then flies above him and punches him back down into the ground and ends the attack by ramming into Gohan with his backside slamming him into the ground. Gohan stands back up and fires another Masenko but Recoome just blows at it the blast changes direction and almost hits Gohan. As the blast has him distracted Recoome rams into him again.
“Whats the matter youngster you're moving around like a old man,” Gohan gets back to his feet, “Oh looks like the battle between squatty body and the invincible Recoome will continue.”
Gohan starts walk towards Recoome, “No IQ that's got to help some, alright turnip head my dad taught me not to be scared of bullies like you I'm ready!”
Gohan charges again and begins to pummel Recoome with extremely fast punch but his last attack is dodged and Recoome connects with a powerful knee to his gut. Once again Gohan gets back up.
Tai slowly gets back to his feet, “Gohan stop it!”
Recoome appears behind Tai and lifts him by his hair and whispers, “If the kid wants to fight then he is going to fight, and you won't stop him.” Recoome drops Tai to his feet and then slams his elbow down on top of his elbow into the back of Tai's skull knocking him out before he even hit the ground.
While he's distracted Gohan charges at him but Recoome dodges the attack and punts Gohan. “I think I broke his funny bone.”
Jeice's scouter reads Gohan's ki as zero, “Hey Recoome finish up so we can go back to Freeza!”
“Alright hold your horses”
Suddenly a bright light falls from the sky, and as it hits the ground the light seems to be a space pod.
“Hey Jeice, Burter, are we expecting anybody?”
Burter looks at Jeice, “Maybe it's some Nameks back from vacation?”
Krillin looks in the direction of pod, “Goku, I don't know how you do it.”