Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Ready...Set...... ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Captain Ginyu Saga Chapter 4
 
As Goku lands Krillin runs up to him and begins to laugh, “Hey Goku you won awfully fast huh?” He takes a look at Jeice and then back to Goku, “Hey why is Jeice here, did he switch sides?”
Goku's voice sounds strangely rough and gravely, “Why are the dragonballs dug up, how did you find them?”
“Come on Goku, you should know, we used the dragon radar.”
Suddenly Gohan calls out to Krillin, “Krillin get away from him, he isn't my father!”
Before Krillin can question the statement Goku slugs him across the face and he stumbles to a halt.
Suddenly Goku's voice calls out from behind them all. As they turn they find that the voice is coming from Captain Ginyu, who is now sporting a serious wound in his chest.
“Gohan, Krillin, Ginyu has taken over my body you must defeat him now.”
Ginyu in Goku's body throws a blast at Gohan but the attack is deflected easily by Tai.
“You don't know how to use his powers yet do you?”
Tai flies at Ginyu-Goku and begins to defeat him easily. With a powerful punch Ginyu falls to the ground and he quickly turns and glares at Jeice.
“You better not be thinking of interfering.” Kai charges at Jeice and using his newly revived power dodge a kick from Jeice and uppercuts him up into the air. Before Kai can continue his attack Vegeta appears behind Jeice and fires a blast that incinerates the orange skinned Ginyu Force warrior.
“You will learn someday Kai; don't let them have any advantages in battle.”
Kai glares at Vegeta the words not really sinking in.
Suddenly Tai slams into the ground behind Kai, “Shit Kai, it seems he's learned how to use Goku's power.
Kai turns and finds Krillin, Gohan, and Goku in Ginyu's body all fighting against Ginyu. One by one all three warriors fall.
Vegeta flies over to Ginyu-Goku and begins to laugh at him.
“What is so funny!?”
“You should have changed bodies with me, at least then you'd be a super saiyan.”
Ginyu scowls at Vegeta, “You aren't a super saiyan!”
“You dare question me you body snatcher, fine I'll show you!”
Vegeta flies at Ginyu and dodges a right hook and slams his fist up into Ginyu's gut. He then spins and kick Ginyu higher into the air and then using his now superior speed gets behind Ginyu and slams his foot into the spine of Ginyu sending him down into the ground.
“Game over, I'm the winner.”
Vegeta begins to charge straight down at Ginyu and suddenly his body glows gold as Ginyu shouts “CHANGE!!!”
Moving as quickly as he can Goku in Ginyu's body goes into the line of fire between Ginyu and Vegeta. The blast takes over Goku and with a fading gold flash Goku, opens his eyes and finds himself back in his own body.
“Yup, I did it, I got my body back.”
Ginyu now back in his mortally wounded body begins to franticly look around him stopping upon Vegeta, “Hey you hot shot, get down here I want a piece of you!”
Vegeta charges in but now that he's seen the change trick once he quickly moves from Ginyu's line of sight and begins to pummel him mercilessly.
Goku quickly realizes that Ginyu is taking the beating on purpose until now because he want to change with Vegeta making Vegeta take the body of an either further hurt Captain Ginyu body.
Before Vegeta can move out of the way Ginyu using the change technique again freezing Vegeta in place. Kai quickly looks down at his feet and finds a Namekian frog and throws it into the way of the blast.
Ginyu's body lands on the ground and begins to hop away like a frog while Vegeta lands on the ground.
Kai crosses his arms, “I guess that takes care of Captain Ginyu, you are now in my debt Vegeta.”
“Fine whatever, but explain something what happened to Captain Ginyu?”
With the help of Gohan and Krillin Goku gets up, “Don't you understand, take a look at that frog over there and say hello to the new Captain Ginyu.”
Vegeta begins to laugh as the frog seems to freak out and tries to hop away, “Hahaha, get along little froggy.”
Goku begins o laugh at Vegeta as he starts to mess with the frog, “Look at that Vegeta has finally found someone his size to pick on.”
“Very funny Kakarot, maybe I'll just let him go, I don't want to get frog guts on my nice clean boots after all.”
Tai gets off the ground, hunched over in pain, “So what now?”
Vegeta starts walking towards the ship, “Come on, and bring him with you, we need all the help we can get.”
Tai starts limping towards the ship, “Sound like you have incubation chambers in there.”
“There is.”
Tai takes a deep easy breath, “That goodness, I really need to heal again, and Goku is in no better shape.”
Vegeta takes them into the ship and puts Tai and Goku into two chambers then leads Gohan, Krillin, and Kai into another area of the ship and gives them saiyan armor to swap out with their old clothing.
Kai takes off his busted up saiyan armor and replaces it with the exact same kind in better condition. Afterwards he walks over to Vegeta and leans next to the wall behind him.
“Do you think we really stand a chance?”
“What kind of foolish question is that, I will defeat Freeza with or without your help.”
“You will never change.” Kai leaves the room and finds a quiet place to sleep.