Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Death & Destruction ❯ Advice form the saiyan prince ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Death and Destruction

"BOXER!" Jaymi yelled while blushing. The cute demi-saiyan whispered something into her ear. "What? You are very beautiful………..and sexy." Boxer smirked. Vegeta was reading the newspaper in the living room. Bulma had grounded him from his gravity room………..again. Actually he was really paying more attention to his grandson and the girl. He rolled his eyes. How could his grandson, the strongest saiyan there was, fall for that weak human. Well, technically Jaymi wasn't weak. Goku trained her and her friend Allie. They were as strong as a SSJ 2. And Jaymi could even beat up TJ! (Trunks Jr.)

"If she wasn't weak, she was annoying." Vegeta thought. Ever since Jaymi arrived 3 years ago………by accident. (You see, Jaymi & Allie are from the real world and got sucked in the DBU cartoon world where every villain wants to kill Jaymi, for an unknown reason. Bulma made some adjustments to the portal in which Allie & Jaymi got here & now they can come and go when ever they'd like) Vegeta…was uncomfortable like everyone else when they learned they were just cartoons and how Jaymi was a know-it-all about their lives and also how she knew more about saiyans then even Vegeta. Vegeta never got along with her. Vise Versa in Jaymi's case. "Boxer deserved better than……….her………even though he's Goten's son, he is still Bra's and thus deserves the best." Vegeta thought. It would be too late to change Boxer's mind in a few days. Mating season was coming up.

When Vegeta realized this he laughed inside his head. Jaymi was a virgin and wanted to remain one until she was married. "Looks like that little wench will lose her innocence." Vegeta smirked.

Later that night, while Vegeta was finally able to go back into his beloved gravity room, there was a knock at the door. "What did I do now woman?" Vegeta grunted. "It's me Veggie….I mean Vegeta." Jaymi said closing the door behind her but quickly fell down face flat, not used to 1000 x Earth's gravity. Vegeta turned the gravity backed to normal and helped her up. "What do you want brat?" he asked. "I need your advice." Jaymi said. Vegeta looked at her strangely. "Yes I know it's a shock but I'm serious!" Jaymi snapped. "Advice about what?" Vegeta questioned. "Mating season." Jaymi said.

"Don't you already know all about mating season?" Vegeta inquired. "Yes, but that's not the point. Boxer will clam me and I will lose my virginity! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!" Jaymi yelled. "Why can't you go home in that portal of yours?" Vegeta asked. "I wish I could but it's missing remember?" Jaymi stated. Vegeta thought for a moment. "Well essentially you two are already mates, in 2 days it will only be official, if you lose your virginity, it wouldn't matter, claming a mate is like getting married, but if you are not sure, you can run away, or go home in that portal; it's right here; you left it the last time you trained with TJ." Vegeta stated tossing her the capsule with the portal in it. Jaymi caught it and thought……….but all of a sudden TJ & Cali rushed in. "GUYS! EVERYONE'S DEAD!" They shouted.

"WHAT?!" Jaymi & Vegeta yelled at the same time. "Well everyone but Boxer, Bikini, Angel, Allie, Kail, Goku, us, and you guys." Cali informed. TJ spoke, "Something is going on and we better figure it out before we are all dead." "Boxer called and told us to meet him at his Grandpa's place." Cali said. Vegeta nodded and flew out with TJ, Jaymi and Cali following. "What's going on?" he asked himself.