Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Death & Destruction ❯ What's going on? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

It was very puzzling. How could everyone…………..simply……….die? Goku was trying to figure out the problem. Maybe it was a new villain. Every villain they had faced since Jaymi & Allie arrived all had unique capabilities. From Cell to Zandra, each villain was difficult to beat. Mainly because each of them had a special……..power of sorts. For instance, Banshia transformed all the adults to chibi's in order to gain power. Quin was able to control Boxer and make him evil. Zandra well was a normal villain but nobody could do Ki blast like her. If she didn't threaten to kill Jaymi in front of Boxer, they'd all be dead.

"Hey they're here!" Angel announced breaking Goku's thoughts. Allie waved her arms like a landing signal. "Kakarot, what is going on?" Vegeta asked once he landed. "Um well technically…….everyone died!" Goku exclaimed. Everyone fell over. "I already knew that little bit of information…..HOW THEY DIED IS SOMETHING I AM INTERESTED IN KNOWING!" Vegeta yelled. "Oh well. I have no clue, but I was thinking and……." Goku started to say but. "And what?" Vegeta interrupted. "I'm thinking we have a new enemy in our mists." Goku answered.

"That would be logical." Bikini, (The genius) perked. "After each villain we've faced has had an amazing power, this new enemy……though could have……more power than us combined." She added. "Exactly what I was thinking; that's using your brains Bikini!" Goku complemented. Bikini smirked. She loved getting praised in everything we did. Boxer snorted. Unlike Bikini, he was only good at eating, fighting, and flirting with Jaymi.

"Oh chill Boxer, you know it's been a while since I got some praise. You've been getting it all lately ever since you went SSJ 5." Bikini snapped. Boxer smirked. It was true; he was the only saiyan to go to the rare and powerful Supersaiyan 5. (It's where your hair, eyes, and clothes all turn gold)

"Will you two be quiet, we're in a middle of a crisis and don't need your arguing!" Vegeta snapped. "Yes Grandpa Vegeta." They replied. "Well let's go and find the demon that did this!" Kail yelled not being able to take it anymore. "Phf…….more souljin pride eh Kail?" Goku asked the eager young warrior. (Note: Souljin's were the few remaining survivors of the saiyan race. Kail is their prince who came to Earth after hearing about the saiyans that lived here.) Bikini got into her goofy girl self again and started to gaze at Kail's bravery. Ever since he showed up she cut her hair, started to wear skirts, and acted like a girl. Everyone, even Vegeta was scared of how she started to act.

A huge explosion happened over in the West. "What was that?" Cali asked. "That's our clue to finding the person responsible for this." Allie said. TJ started to head in that direction. "Well let's go!" he yelled to everyone. Everyone expect Goku followed him. "Kakarot, why are you hesitating?" Vegeta questioned. "I don't have a good feeling about rushing into this…" Goku replied. Vegeta looked at his old friend. (Yes for all you stupid people, Vegeta and Goku are friends, if you didn't know that by now…I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DBZ IS!) "Well it's better than just standing here. We've faced many villains before Kakarot, and no matter what we've always found a way out. And if anyone can figure out this mystery it's you…Goku." He stated. Goku's mouthed dropped to the floor. "Did you just call me…." He started. "Yes…I called you Goku, now let's go…Kakarot." Vegeta glared. Goku smiled. Old habits never die hard, especially saiyan habits. Goku and Vegeta followed the others.

As they we're flying Jaymi was in deep thought. She was thinking about what Vegeta said. He was right, they were already mates, and it would only be official tomorrow. Boxer saw Jaymi in deep thought. "You ok Jaymi-Chan?" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine babe." She replied with a smile. She didn't wanna trouble Boxer with her thoughts. He had enough going on as it was. His whole family had died.

Reaching the site, they saw nothing. But suddenly a fast moving dark grey fog was roaming around. Laughing sinisterly. Boxer & TJ & Kail were ready in a fighting stance. The fog quickly took form. A woman was standing in front of them. She had a deep gray color skin, black eyes & lips, white long hair, and a short, tight, red dress.

"Well it seems you've survived…………..for now." She smirked. "Who are you?" Cali asked. "Desdemona………and I'm here for those two girls, but I'd be glad to get rid of you all first." Desdemona replied. "That isn't gonna happen." Boxer said stepping in front of Jaymi & Allie. The two girls smiled. Where would they be without their friends? "I highly doubt that boy. I am going to eliminate each and everyone of you." Desdemona chuckled.