Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Deep in the Heart ❯ Chapter 4 - Look Who Decided to Drop By ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deep in the Heart.

Chapter 4

By: Kyra Briefs.

kyra_briefs@hotmail.com.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Videl emerged from the words, cursing under her breath about the idiocy of all men and how they're complete idiots who can't take a simple hint or gesture. But then, she wondered, what was it she was trying to do in the first place? She blushed madly. She didn't even like Gohan.. did she? She shook her head. No way - all she wanted was to find out his secret, whatever it was. Somehow, in some way, she knew he had something to do with the Great Saiyaman!

Videl stopped suddenly as she reached the clearing where they had set up camp, her eyes widening slightly. Bulma was lying down on a lawn chair, outstretched comfortably in her bathing suit, relaxing and having a good time.. and Hercule was strung up in a net on a tree, squirming and trying desperately to be free, his face red with frying pan marks.

"D-Dad?" Videl questioned nervously.

Hercule looked at his daughter from his restraints and began to sweat. "Oh hi there Videl, I'm just uh.. hanging around! It's a new type of training I'm doing. I uh.. tie myself up and uh.. try to get out! Yeah! It's a really great exercise, you should try it sometime!"

Videl just blinked. "Um.. ok.." She turned to Bulma.

Bulma looked mighty happy.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion.

Videl jumped back, her eyes darting to where the noise came from. It's where she left Gohan. Curious, she ran back into the forest and back to the lake.

*~*

"She's gone Trunks!" Goten whispered to his best friend Trunks. The two were hiding behind a bush which overlooked the clearing they had set up as their campsite.

Trunks sighed with relief. "Finally! Come on Goten, let's get to work!" That being said, the two slowly and mischievously began crawling towards the tents, unseen and unheard. When they reached them, Trunks grabbed Gohan's bag and, with a devious smirk, took out all his clothes, leaving only one single black thong he found lying around the forest in another clearing which had been abandoned.

"Trunks, are you sure that will fit my brother?" Goten whispered. "I mean, it is kind of small."

Trunks chuckled in amusement. "That's the point Goten, that's the point."

Goten blinked. "Oh.. ok."

Trunks took Gohan's clothes in his hand and immediately incinerated them with a small blast of ki. "Now come on Goten, we have to get rid of all the men's clothes so he can't borrow any."

Goten began to shake. "B-but Trunks, won't your Dad get mad? He's kind of scary.."

Trunks shook his head. "Naw. And anyway, we'll let my Dad and Hercule keep the clothes they're wearing. I mean, it's not like they'll give your brother their only clothes!" He smirked evilly. "Now come on Goten, less dawdling, we've got work to do!"

Goten grinned. "Right!" And with that, they began to go through the rest of the men's clothing.

*~*

Gohan and Vegeta wasted no time in beginning their sparring match; both had waited long and hard for this opportunity, and were more than happy to finally be able to be given a REAL challenge. Though they were just warming up, their attacks were both massive enough to blast the planet Earth to the next dimension.

They both collided in the air, exchanging blow for blow as sparks flew from them like lightening. Their bodies fell from sight, appearing as single flashes of light when they collided in the air. Finally, a blow to which both fists connected sent the two warriors flipping through the air to the ground, landing easily on their feet.

Vegita smirked. "I see you've been training since you last fought Cell."

Gohan smirked back. "Yeah. My Mom and brother don't know it, but I did it in secret. I'm a lot stronger now.. but then, so are you."

"Lets cut the crap and get right to the real fight," Vegeta hissed with anticipation. "Go to the ascended level of Super Saiyan boy!"

"You sure you can handle it?" Gohan said, a mischievous grin on his face.

Vegita merely smirked in response.

"All right," Gohan said, "Here it goes." And with that, he began to power up. His hair turned gold, his eyes turquoise. His muscles began to bulge out, and his hair grew longer. The ground cracked and split beneath him, and as he finished the woods seemed to become silent. In a sort of boastful tone Gohan challenged, "Your turn."

*~*

Videl's eyes widened with shock as she watched the fight behind a bush. She knew there was something about Gohan, and she was right! He was the golden fighter.. however, what the foreboding man Vegita said confused her. "Since you last fought Cell.." Videl repeated the words with incredulous disbelief. What was going on here? Se decided to remain silent and continued to watch the fight.

*~*

Vegita smirked, and immediately his hair flashed gold, his eyes turning turquoise as well. His muscles bulged, his power beating with intensity. When he stopped, he was at Super Saiyan Level 2, an amused smirk planted on his face.

"Wow, so you reached the next level, huh?" Gohan asked with shock. "Can't say I'm surprised."

"Enough talking brat," Vegita replied in an impatient tone. "Let's fight."

Gohan nodded. This fight was going to be better than he had imagined!

*~*

Trunks and Goten stopped dead in their tracks as they felt 2 humongous powers surface. "Trunks, what's that?" Goten questioned.

"I.. I think that's my Dad and Gohan," Trunks said with a gulp.

The two looked at each other. Then then ran off past Bulma and a stilled tied up Hercule screaming, "No Dad! Don't kill Gohan! We only want to play with him, not kill him!"

"Gohan, don't beat up on Trunks's Dad! He's mean and scary and WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Bulma blinked.

Hercule looked dumbfounded.

*~*

The fight was really heating up now, both warriors were fighting with such intensity the entire forest went silent with fear. Their speed was unmatchable, their power unreadable. They were like two distant stars battling in an unrestricted plane where all rules and boundaries were broken. At least.. that's what Videl was thinking.

Videl felt a hint of jealousy and anger rise up in her. She had trained her entire life to be the strongest warrior ever, and here the geek comes waltzing in, stealing her title like it was easier than breathing! Her fists clenched, her anger rising, and steam could be seen blowing out of her ears.

*~*

Vegita and Gohan went to clash again for another round of kicks and punches, both flying fast, when suddenly a figure appeared right before them. The three collided and fell to the floor, each of them rubbing their hands as they sat up.

Gohan's eyes went wide with shock when he saw who it was, as did Vegita's. "What.. D-Dad?"

Goku grinned his Goku-ish grin. "Hi everybody, what's up?" he greeted.

Vegita smirked. "Kakorott."

To be continued..