Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dende's Love ❯ The Arrival ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot and my own characters. (P.S. this will be the only disclaimer!!! I DON'T OWN IT, ALRIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

A/N: Hope you like!

"talk" ; 'thought' ; *telepathy* ; ~dream, flashback~ ; ----time passed----

Dende's Love

Chapter 1: The Arrival

Dende was standing on the lookout, just staring into space, trying to clear his mind. So far, it wasn't working out very well.

He had watched as Gohan and Videl grew closer, and was jealous, which was a most unfamiliar emotion to him.

'Man, why can't I have what they have? It seems as if everyone else has someone, except me. And Mr. Popo." he thought, balefully letting his gaze fall upon his assistant.

He sighed, turned around, and decided to get ready for bed. It was getting late, the sun was almost done setting, and he was tired. Tired of thinking, tired of watching, tired of everything.

He tried to stop feeling sorry for himself, for at least he was still alive, but he wanted love. He wanted what everyone else seemed to have.

As he walked, his brain gave him all sorts of examples. 'I know everyone cares for me, but no one loves me in that way. As a companion, a mate.' he retorted, almost embarrassed that he was having an argument with himself.

He lay down, and finally managed to fall asleep, albeit a light one. He was tossing and turning when it happened.

From the lookout, you could hear when things came down from the atmosphere, and you could see EVERYTHING.

A loud whistling sound woke him, and he ran to the edge, where he saw a flaming piece of- of something, he didn't know what, shoot through the sky to the ground.

He felt his stomach drop, for whoever, or whatever was in there. He flew quickly down, down, down, until he had the, well, whatever he saw, in sight.

Upon landing, he saw a bright, glowing circle. It contained a girl, a very pretty girl. She looked pretty human, in his opinion.

The circle slowly faded, and he jumped forward to catch this pretty girl. He felt concern, and an underlying attraction to her, which baffled him.

'Well, whatever I'm feeling, I better get her up to the landing fast. Oh, she's bleeding!' his thoughts were racing, in a jumble.

He finally got to the lookout, and flew the rest of the way into his own quarters with her. He got a soft cloth, wet it with water, and began to clean the small cut on her forehead.

She moaned, and tried to move her head away from the annoying thing that made her head burn. Her eyes shot open, and she sat up abruptly, looking around frantically.

When she finally calmed down enough to take everything in, she noticed the handsome green boy at her side, a bloody cloth in his hand.

She felt her forehead, and grimaced when she found her cut. She looked at the boy, and cocked her head to the side, propping herself up with an elbow.

*Who, in the universe, are you? And where in the said universe, am I?* she asked.

Dende was shocked, first when he saw this girl's eyes, and second, when she spoke telepathically.

*You're on Earth,* he replied, *and my name would be Dende.*

He paused, and asked, * Where have you come from? Who are you?*

I'll leave it there!! Hope you enjoyed! PLZ REVIEW!!!!!!!! And thanx Jesscheaux, for the unending support!

|

|

|

|

\/ <~~~~~ Click that thing, and write something!! PLZ!!!!!